Happy Together: 16

YoonHyun Story 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

16 | Transfer

 

---

 

The moment Yoong have stepped in the stage, in front of the people that are working in the company, the moment everyone's attention in the ballroom is also set to her only. Yoong felt a little dizzy, as she finds the crowd, a little absurd. Although she used to stand in front of everyone, since she's an actress - the atmosphere in the ballroom is different from the crowd she used to stand. It's obviously full of serious people. The camera, from a media is also not helping for her - it made her goose bumps.

 

'This is going to be easy.' She told herself, smiling back to everyone. However, just because she can open , she caught her daughter on their table, leaving her seat. Good thing and there's Wendy who immediately followed her. She sighed and focus back to her speech before finally starts to move. "Good day everyone... I-I'm Im Yoona - the new Chief Executive Officer of Im Group, W-Would like to say... t-thank you for coming for the inauguration. I... personally did not expect the crowd to be like this. I'm quiet nervous, to be honest. But... I-I'd like to say that... being the new appointed CEO, I'm thrilled to begin this new journey of my career. I know it's not going to be this easy because, for all you know, I've never really been into business... And I am not a graduate of this field. So I want to ask also for your help and your support for me. This way, I could have the confidence to lead the company the same way my father had. I'll do my best to be a good leader for everyone." she ended it there with a deep bow in front of everyone.

 

There was a couple of seconds of silence after she said those words before one had stood and clapped his hands, that was followed by everyone in the ballroom. 

 

Meanwhile, outside the ballroom, Wendy is currently having a hard time - catching Yoohyun, who had been running in the hallway. She's too fast for her -- but she blamed more on her high heels and Yoohyun is on her sneakers.

 

"Yoonie please! Slow down! Wendy Unnie is on heels!" She begs, loudly. Good thing and the hallway has less employees passing by, or she would be too embarrass, chasing a 3 years old kid.

 

Yoohyun did not want to stop. She enjoys someone chasing her around, in every hallway she is entering. Until she suddenly got tired and decided to take her seat on the floor, catching on her breath that instant. She looks back and she can't help but chuckle lightly, watching the older girl supporting herself on her knees while catching also her breathing. "Unnie tired?" She asks in amusement to the girl.

 

Wendy couldn't hold it any longer and she also sat down on the floor, totally exhausted and couldn't believe herself she's doing this. She smiled somehow, glad that the young girl have already stop from running around as if she is in a marathon. "You seriously have to ask that? Let's go back now!"

 

"No!" Yoohyun strongly declines, getting up and walked to a glass door that caught her eyes. Inside, she can see through it, there are chefs, preparing food on that wide table in the middle. That made her pout and feel her stomach grumble. "Yoonie hungry."

 

"Aigoo, that's a kitchen little one." Wendy get on her feet and approached the little girl. She was about to reach for her shoulder when the latter looked up to her with her cute puppy face. She was softened and so she decided to pick her up. "Let's go back so Yoonie will have her lunch. Okay?"

 

A bright smile broke in the younger girl's face. "Yoonie eat Donald?" As she also wanted to confirm. "Daddy eat Donald - Yoonie eat Donald?"

 

"McDonalds?"

 

Yoohyun bobbed her head up and down. "Yoonie saw Donald - So Yoonie eat Donald?"

 

"Eh? Ah... Hahaha Yeah, of course." An awkward chuckle escapes Wendy's mouth, as she decided to bring the young girl back to the ballroom. But much to her dismay, the girl is glaring at her. As if she's questioning her after she had her reaction. "We are really eating Donald. Don't worry."

 

"Omma told Yoonie not lie." Says Yoohyun innocently.

 

"What?! I'm not lying! We're really going to eat McDonalds. We haven't just really arrived there. I tell you, it's the first thing you will see on the table."

 

"Chincha?"

 

"Yes. So don't glare at me with those cute eyes of yours." Wendy sighed, as she returned her focus ahead of them.

 

Yoohyun pouted and look back at the hallway they have passes. She still can see the food she saw in that kitchen, it made her want to just go back. But the older girl is already bringing her back to the ballroom, which change her mind that quick - thinking about the tasty chicken and the other food from McDonalds.

 

A couple of minutes later, they entered back the ballroom and was greeted by people, chatting here and there while eating. It gives Yoohyun a reason to feel her stomach grumbling, just by watching them. Shortly, they arrived at their table.

 

"Will Yoohyun behave here? I'll get your McDonalds." Wendy said, as she put the young girl down to her seat.

 

A big smile appeared in the little girl's face as she bobbed her head up and down in agreement.

 

"Don't go anywhere, okay? I'll be back. This will be very quick." Wendy further instructed, leaving the girl alone in the table.

 

After Wendy had left, Yoohyun look around in search for her Daddy. There are a lot people around, which is hard to find her. Not to mention, most of them are old man, wearing those black outfits. "Daddy." Whispered her to herself as she keeps on looking around. Until she find her there, near at the stage, talking immensely with those old man. She smiled when she saw her infamous big happy laugh. She can even hear it from her seat.

 

However, her eyes was suddenly diverted to the cupcakes, on top of a table. She search for that Unnie earlier but she can no longer find her.

 

Taking the chance, a big grin plastered in her face as she get off of the seat and jogs towards that colorful cupcakes. She her lips as she gets closer and closer, until she stands in front of it. Due to her height and how high is the table, she has to look up, eyeing the pyramid cupcakes.

 

Checking her left, and then right, no one had notice she's in front of it. It gives her more reason now to have a tastes of those sweets.

 

Stepping forward, she rose her hand and reached for the cupcake with all her might. But too bad, she's really that small. She couldn't reach for it.

 

Bracing herself, she decided to jump and reach for the cupcake. Unfortunately, she failed to have even touch it. She did another jump, it's still unreachable. For the 3rd time, she had jump high and took one cupcake - But the moment she landed back on the ground, she loses her balance and accidentally held the table cloth, before dropping on the floor together with the cupcakes, covering her. "DADDDYYYY" which resulted for her cries.

 

Yoona and the rest in the ballroom diverted all their attention to the sudden loud cry and the weird sound. Everyone were horrored to see the sight.

 

"DADDDDYYYY!!!" And more cries was heard.

 

Yoona's instincts immediately came into her, as she rushed to her daughter and help her out of those cupcakes. Yoonie is still crying as she put aside those cupcakes. After a while, she picked her up and bowed to everyone first before frantically leaving the ballroom.

 

Everyone in the place are all speechless with what just happened except for the President in the company.

 

"Is that the CEO the board have inaugurated? She is like a Nanny - bringing her daughter in the company." Junki says, totally disappointed with the mess.

 

In the comfort room, Yoona is apparently cleaning her daughter with water. She is wiping off the icing in Yoonei's arms and clothes through a tissue paper while the latter is crying, couldn't be stop. 

 

"Yoonie please... stop crying now. It's already over." Yoona can't take it and scold her daughter as she tried her best to clean her. Her face, her neck, and so as her legs. "Please... please... baby. Stop crying. Or else, a cockroach will enter your mouth. Do you want that to happen, baby?"

 

"No!" Yoohyun replied but still crying.

 

"Do you want a fly enters Yoonie's mouth too?"

 

"No!" Yoohyun shouted, still crying, no matter what.

 

"Do you want keroro to enter your mouth?"

 

"NOOOO!!!!" Yoohyun got more reason to cry a lot.

 

Yoona groans and just continue cleaning her daughter. "So please... just stop crying now baby. There's no more seriously reason for it. Please... I beg you... my baby Yoonie... " she's really giving up now, but Yoohyun still won't stop crying. "Wae? Are you hurt somewhere?" So she asks if she is. The little girl shakes her head. "Then what?" She throws the last tissue paper on the trash can and wait for her daughter's answer. "Why is my Yoonie still crying eh?" She wipes off her tears gently through her two thumbs.

 

"Yoonie - Yoonie... hungry." Yoohyun finally said the reason, while sniffling. She pout her lips as she additionally says, "Sowey. Yoonie Sowey."

 

"Aigoo, It's okay. Yoonie is just hungry." Now Yoona understands, but can't hold it a chuckle. She tuck her hair behind her hairs and pick her up in her arms. "However, I don't think we can go back baby. You're so mess now. And look, Daddy is the same. Aigoo. Let's just go out and eat some McDonalds? Do you want that?"

 

"Yoonie - Daddy Donalds?"

 

Yoona nodded with a bright smile.

 

"Chincha?"

 

"Chincha. Now come on. Let's get out here and go back if we're already clean again." Yoona says, leaving the comfort room with her daughter, who was happily singing a bear song again. But just before they could entirely leave the building, Wendy came across with them.

 

"Omo. What happened, Miss Im?" She gasps when she realizes Yoohyun has a wet face and dress, whilst Yoona has wet and icing in her left cheek.

 

"Wow, You bought McDonalds?" Yoona also realized her manager is holding a paper bag from McDonalds. "Did my daughter asked you that?" She looks at her little girl who showed a playful thumbs up and wiped off the icing on her cheek.  "Well that's... convincing."  

 

"Wait a second - So what happened? I have no idea?"

 

"Daddy, eat?" Yoohyun pointed to the paper bag, Wendy is holding.

 

"Let's talk about this outside." Yoona however doesn't want to explain yet. She didn't think twice and proceed outside. Wendy can't complain and follows hastily.

 

---

 

"Airplane~"

 

Yoohyun opened so big as the chicken curry is taking its landing to her big mouth. Once it reached, She happily chews it while smiling happily towards her Daddy. She opened again when her Daddy feeds her with the rice.

 

"So... she accidentally slip?" Wendy is on the side, watching the two eat their lunch.

 

"It looks like. And she grabs the table clothing, causing for the cupcakes to join her on the floor." replied Yoona simply, as she once again put her hands in the air while holding another curry, she then landed it again on her little girl's mouth, who clap her hands after its landing. 

 

"I wonder what's happening there, now? Any updates?"

 

"They're all shock with what happened. I can't go back with my clothes like this." Yoona explained further why she decided to bring them outside the company's building. "I'll just go back once I've change my clothes. Besides, the report will happen in the afternoon. I have 2 hours for this."

 

"Yeah, it's embarrassing. I think I should tell Lawyer Kim about your plan." Wendy grabs her phone from her shoulder bag and quickly called the lawyer. She stood up and stepped two times from the bench, waiting for the next line to answer.

 

Yoona and her daughter on the other hand are just enjoying, feeding each other with the food. It's really fortunate that Wendy had bought it - no need to go to the fast food restaurant.

 

------

 

 

 Seohyun had been in Sunny's restaurant ever since she dropped the twins to their school, checking on her new schedule that will begin tonight, while at the same time, reviewing the bills for electricity, water and landline in the mansion. It came all in one when she went back to the mansion. But since she promised to visit her friend Sunny, she decided to bring it with her.

 

"Aren't you planning to eat at least, Hyun?" Sunny approached her with a food of tray, she puts down next to those papers.

 

"Aigoo, I didn't know the bills would be this high." Sighed Seohyun, not leaving the bills and her phone as her calculator.

 

"Wae? How much is it?"

 

"Very high. It surpasses 20% from the last's bills. The electricity is higher. Probably because my wife had been using it these past few days."

 

"Eh?"

 

Seohyun sighed again, finally giving a look to the older girl. "Yoona's report for her inauguration - she spent almost 20 hours on it. She almost even want to give up already. But I told her she had already come so far to give up. Tsk,tsk."

 

"What's the connection of the electricity?" Sunny confusedly asks.

 

"She uses both of her pc and her laptop almost everyday. Oh, and to practice her report, she had to use the mansion's mini theater for the projector. Guess what? After practicing, she and the kids will watch some movies that will finish for 3 hours."

 

Sunny chuckles.

 

"What's so funny, Unnie?"

 

"Nothing. It's just that... Everything have really change after you decided to marry Yoona. You're so strict now - with bills?"

 

"Unnie, I'm just a little pissed off, okay? I... Didn't expect this would turn like this. And later, I have to go to a supermarket with Narsha Unnie - for this month's supply. Aigoo..." Seohyun massages her temples, slowly having headaches.

 

"Well, At least you could eat before the lunc break will be over." Sunny reminded, handing Seohyun a cold ice tea.

 

"Omo, speaking of lunch. I have to check my babies." Seohyun hurriedly grabs her phone on her bag and calls her wife, to check on her maknae. "Thanks." She didn't missed and accepted the glass of ice tea though, smiling also to her friend while she waits for the other line to answer.

 

"I'll talk to you later." said Sunny, getting up and left the table in the process.

 

After the 6th ring, Seohyun's phone call have finally answered. "Hubby, have you eaten?"

 

[Yep. And so as our maknae.]

 

A sigh of relief escaped after hearing it. "Have she drink her milk?"

 

[She is currently in my lap, drinking it wifey. What about you? Where are you by the way?]

 

"I'm at Sunny Unnie's restaurant. Um, I haven't eaten honestly. But I'll do later. Hold on - I'll call the twins." Seohyun hang up with Yoona as she transferred the call to her twins this time. There are only 5 rings before Daniel and Paul's voice was heard over the line. "Twins? Have you guys eaten lunch yet?"

 

[Omma!!! Yes!!!] The twins said together, brightly.

 

Seohyun chuckled lightly. "Okay. That's too convincing my twins. Don't forget to help each other in the class, Okay?"

 

[Yes Omma!!!]

 

[Paul is not helping Danny, Omma! hahaha!!!]

 

[What?! I never did that!]

 

"Aigoo, stop it. Behave in the class. I'll fetch you guys after the class later. Don't go anywhere."

 

[WE WILL WAIT OUTSIDE THE SCHOOL'S GATE!!!]

 

Seohyun literally leaned out from her device after such a loud voice from the twins. "Are you guys going to deaf me?"

 

[Hehe, Sorry. We are just thrilled.]

 

[Daniel is right.]

 

[Omma let's go to a bookstore later too.]

 

"Why Danny? Is there a new project?"

 

[Omma, we have new book to buy. Daniel and I should share for it.]

 

Seohyun nodded in understanding. "Ahh, I see. Okay, let's buy it later. Behave there and listen attentively to your teachers - Omma is now hanging up."

 

[We love you~]

 

"Aigoo, I know. I always knew. I love you guys too." Seohyun chuckles, ending the call. That moment then, her wife's caller ID flashes on the screen of her phone. She didn't hesitates and answer the phone call. "Hubby?"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter