Cheerleader: 29

YoonHyun Story 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

29 | Closer

 

***

 

Awkward silence - Seohyun is in the middle of situation where she can't comprehend to explain what just happened earlier. And she couldn't believe she's with them, instead of being at home supposedly. Her stubborn heart and longing for the doe-eyed are better than her mind, apparently.

 

Sigh. She barely could look at Seulgi in the eyes.

 

It's Yoona's fault too. She couldn't control herself and she left them alone once they arrived at the nearby restaurant.

 

She just busy herself stirring with her juice through the drinking straw without giving the other girl across her any word. Instead, awkward silence.

 

"I thought it's just a pee? What is she doing so long in the comfort room?" Seulgi broke her silence by whining in complain.

 

Seohyun smiled a little when she heard Seulgi. It was cute. And she sounded close to Yoona already.

 

Seulgi can also smile to herself when she noticed the small smile in the young princess' lips. Although she's hiding in her hood, she still noticed it. The place is not dim anymore though, unlike in the bay.

 

"I apologize by the way."

 

The young princess almost instantly looked up to meet Seulgi's eyes on her. "Wae?" it came so surprised for her.

 

"Earlier, I squeal. Some people looked at us." Seulgi looked down in shame.

 

Seohyun nodded slowly, as she now understands. "It's… okay." she smiles in amusement. "No one recognizes me."

 

"So... you and... Yoona... "

 

Seohyun's eyes almost instantly averted somewhere. But not because she avoided the curiosity in Seulgi's eyes, but it was because their order finally arrived. And right then, Yoona appeared behind the waitress, holding on her shoulder. Seulgi's attention was also distracted when the waitress started putting their dishes on the table.

 

"Are you okay, Yoong?" But Seulgi immediately noticed the doe-eyed is still holding her shoulder blade. Seohyun was also about to ask but the other girl is faster.

 

"The pain is still there." Yoona mutters as she takes her seat next to Seohyun.

 

"Let's ask for an ice pack. I think they have it here. Hold on." Seulgi just immediately left her seat before the two can react.

 

Seohyun was agape. Yet, she decided to shrug and returned to the foods rather than the doe-eyed girl who is staring at her. 'She likes Yoona. I'm sure of it.' But she can't help it and noticed. She sighed and shrugs again her shoulders. She was about to picked up her chopsticks when she felt a poke on her arm. "Hmm?"

 

"I miss you." Yoona mouthed, pouting her lips cutely.

 

Seohyun's heart skips a beat that instant. She couldn't verbally say it loud, so she simply sweetly smiled back. But her eyes quickly avert to Yoona's hand still holding her shoulder. She reached for her hand and pulled it gently away from her shoulder. She gasps to see bruise. "Yoongie... this is... "

 

"That's how I miss you. I can received a bruise." Yoona jokes earning a glare rather from the younger girl.

 

"Here it is." Seulgi went back with an ice pack. She took her seat and gestures Yoona to come close.

 

Yoona hesitantly complied as soon as Seohyun released her hand. She winced a little the moment Seulgi place the ice pack in the spot of her bruise. She shouldn't have changed into her sleeveless though. But if she can't, her cloth will make it worse. Coz of the hot temperature in the restaurant. "Please be gentle, Seulgi." She complained.

 

"Oh, Sorry." Seulgi is holding the ice pack, moving it round gently.

 

Seohyun in her seat doesn't like sight before her. She's gritting her teeth and clenching her fist. Yoona who was closing her eyes tight to endure the pain had unconsciously open her eyes and she noticed the look in her girlfriend's face. She eventually flashed her infamous alligator smile to . Yet, Seohyun looked away.

 

"I'll start my dinner now. Since you guys looked like will take some time." reasoned Seohyun, grabbing her chopsticks and started eating. "And I still have to go back home after this."

 

Seulgi and Yoona frowns, as they watch the young princess eating like she's angry with someone. She's like biting on the food with force, or what? They looked into each other's eyes, only to have the same clueless expressions.

 

"I guess we'll have to follow too." Yoona whispers, as she takes the ice pack away from her. She put it in the side and returned her seat next to the younger girl, princess.

 

"Yeah." Seulgi sighs and grabs her chopsticks as well and follow the lead from Yoona.

 

Yoona in her seat is secretly feeling giddy inside. As now, she understands the sudden behavior from Seohyun; jealous. 'She easily gets jealous, eh?'

 

'She's sure loving this new girl's company. I wouldn't be surprise if she will even live with her in one place, during their stay here. Tsk,tsk, player. Seohyun said at the back of her head, not caring to glance to the two girls. 

 

'She's weird.' Seulgi couldn't hold back and comment, while she stole glances to the young princess. This is the first time she's watching from a royal family, acting weird and childish at the same time. But it's cute and adorable. She looks like a kind person too.

 

-

 

"Didn't you sneak out? Why is Soohyun and Chanyeol coming to pick you up?" Yoona almost instantly questioned after Seohyun told her she's not going on the same cab with them.

 

"I can't go back home without them. They know about me sneaking out though, so it's okay." Seohyun reassuringly smiled. "You should help Seulgi with your luggage." The mentioned girl is apparently putting their luggage to the cab's trunk. As much as she wanted to give them a ride, it's already late. Her father probably knows she is missing.

 

Yoona sighed. "I'm going to stay here then until they arrived." yet, she has to make sure also her girlfriend will come home safe. "We're not leaving you here, alone, until your bodyguard comes back." she added, firmly.

 

Seohyun looked down to their intertwined hands when she felt Yoona tightened her hold. As if, she's hesitant to let go of her. She looked back at her little smile and a nod to confirm her agreement about her idea.

 

Yoona did not want to leave her girlfriend too without pulling her gently closer to her and hugs her through her waist. "I miss you. I miss you. I miss you." She whispers to her ear. "I know you do too so no need to answer."

 

The younger girl breathed out softly, as her arms slowly wraps around the doe-eyed. Her heart doubles it pace again. No doubt, Yoona's effect is always so special that would make her breathless sometimes. Five months without any contacts, seems like enough for her to realize how much she also loves her. She missed her so much as well. "Seulgi-ssi... She's waiting... And watching us..." She whispers back. She can't be careless however. One person that can recognize her, it will spread like fire. It's been months since she decided not to spill everything what she learned to her father, she doesn't want to be caught red handed.

 

"You know I don't care..."

 

"But-"

 

"I can't let go of you right away tonight, Peng." Yoona just instantly cut the younger girl's words. She can feel she's holding back her feelings because they're outside. She's just too stubborn at the moment and doesn't want to end the night so early. Would have been better if Seulgi isn't even around. Because they would definitely have more time for each other tonight.

 

"Okay. I wouldn't mind as well." Seohyun closes her eyes and sighed in defeat. She held Yoona in place and rested her head in her shoulder.

 

"Tomorrow, let's meet again, Okay?"

 

"Aigoo... So stubborn." Seohyun mumbles. But she somehow felt giddy. Because she missed her girlfriend's stubborn nature. She missed this kind of feeling as well that only Yoona can give to her.

 

The doe-eyed giggles and kissed her girlfriend's cheeks. "I love you." And also whispers the magical words, that made the younger girl smile and mouthed the same words. Her heart smile so big. That only indicates, even after she left her, the feelings are mutual. She hugs her again possessively and this time, feel the beat of the girl's heart against her chest. 'But I know I still have to fix you. To fix us.' However, she believes she still has open what causes her Peng to leave her. Otherwise, this comeback won't be a success.

 

Seohyun can't think of anything but to enjoy the warmth again from Yoona. She feels like she also needed this after a long time of not i each other's arms. The longing for her touch is so big apparently. That was enough to call herself a posessive girlfriend as well.

 

"I'll text you tonight, so don't sleep early." Yoona reminded softly. She slowly pulled back after she sensed it's time to let go. 

 

Seohyun felt empty out of a sudden. But she understands they couldn't stay for how long she likes to hug the doe-eyed girl. "I'm Sor-"

 

"Shshshs... later. I want to know about it as well... But...let's not ruin this night, shall we? Because I'm really so happy to see you back. And I'm glad you welcome me with open arms too different from what I've expected... I feel so alive again." Yoona heartily stated. She sighed and finally stepped back. Behind, she can see Soohyun pulling over the car. "Well, it's time to go. But we'll pretty sure going to see tomorrow... and the next couple of days."

 

Seohyun however stubbornly stepped forward and wrapped her arms around Yoona's waist. "I don't know what to say... rather than... I'm also so happy to be doing this to you again. I really missed you a lot, Yoongie. I really do." she whispers. She felt so grateful and lucky Yoona came back unexpectedly. Although she felt like the baddest girl for leaving her, her happiness is bigger than it. This shows how she loves her truly.

 

"Alright, alrighty, princess. This isn't a goodbye." Yoona jokes, chuckling. yet her heart never failed to flutter. She rubs her back gently a response. Doesn't want to tear up or cry in their first meeting after their 5 months of no contacts. She felt sad at the same time because it's not the same like in London anymore, where they live in one place. But at the same time, she's determined to continue their relationship.

 

Hesitantly, Seohyun pulled away and stared lovingly to those doe-eyes she misses the most. She smiled and cupped her cheeks. "I'm going to wait for your text then. Welcome back." she leaned in to peck in her cheek.

 

"Welcome back to me indeed." Yoona leaned in but not kiss the cheek or the young goddess her, she rubs her nose against the latter with her idiotic smile, which Seohyun didn't think twice and sweetly do the same. They both giggles eventually.

 

"Ahem, I guess we're now going?"

 

The couple's moment was interrupted automatically after they heard Seulgi's voice. They turned to her blushing.

 

"The night is getting late. Hehe." Seulgi sheepishly reasoned, rubbing the back of her head.

 

"I hate to do this but yeah, Seulgi is right." Yoona sighed, as she moved forward toward s her friend. But she turned and made a heart with her hand over her head. "See you tomorrow again."

 

Seohyun laughs but she also made the same pose like a child. Seulgi bowed on the other hand. And before the two could embarrass more of their selves, she pulled Yoona to the cab that had been waiting. She then followed inside.

 

"Fighting!" Yoona peeked behind the windows and showed a fist playfully. She also made flying kisses playfully, earning giggles from Seulgi next to her.

 

Seohyun just waves her hand while watching the cab drives of carefully before her eyes. As soon as their ride disappears and she can no longer see Yoona's flying kisses, she catches all the flying kisses in the air and put it in her chest (heart). Her smile is so wide for next couple of minutes until it suddenly disappears and was replace by a pout.

 

"How am I supposed to explain this to you, Yoongie." Sighed her, thinking about the possible scenarios in the coming days.

 

Shrugging it off for the meantime, she turned around and was flustered to see her bodyguards grinning teasingly towards her. She covered her face as she stomps her feet towards to the car waiting. Her cheeks are heating up, embarrass with what she did earlier. They surely saw her catching of Yoona's kisses weird antics.

 

"Um, wait. Soohyun-ah, can you follow their cab? Just wanna make sure they arrives home safe and sound." Seohyun suddenly thought of following. Even though it's been like seconds since they left.

 

"Can we still catch up on them?" Chanyeol questioned.

 

"I've memorized the plate number. Don't worry, we can do so." Soohyun reassured as soon as he started the engine and drives off from the car park. Chanyeol was left agape. Yet, he's impressed and didn't react anymore.

 

"Thank you." Seohyun smiled in relief, leaning back to her seat comfortably.

 

Shortly, Soohyun found the cab Yoona and her friend are riding in the middle of the traffic. They're just one car behind from them, so the two girls has no idea if they're stalking. 

 

"She hasn't texted me." Seohyun at the back seat keeps on checking her phone then to the car before them. Although not so clear, she can recognize Yoona's silhouette from behind. Suddenly, she received a message. But it turns out Director Shin, causing for her to roll her eyes.

 

Director Shin: 30 minutes before your curfew. ^^

 

"Director Shin sent me a message-"

 

"This will be quick. Just follow." Seohyun eventually cut Chanyeol's words.

 

"We're in the traffic jam. Tell him about this." Soohyun supported the young princess right away. Chanyeol could only comply with Soohyun's command.

 

"Aish, I thought she will text me? What is she doing?" Seohyun mutters under her breath, sighing and leaning back to her seat again. She's tired of looking back and forth to her phone and to the car. And she's even tired now, waiting for this traffic to move. The festivals around the country is causing this though, she's not surprised anyhow.

 

After a while, cars finally moves. Seohyun got another reason to feel anxious as now, they're just behind the cab Yoona and Seulgi are riding. She's back in her antics again, by checking her phone and checking Yoona's silhouette. Until Soohyun stopped the car, as their cab stops in front of a hotel.

 

"Hotel? I thought they're heading home?" It came so surprised for Seohyun herself. 

 

"Maybe they're only here for couple of days, your highness." Chanyeol guesses.

 

"But even so. They'll be in one room! That's not good to see!" Seohyun exclaimed, surprising her two bodyguards. "Aish, no wonder she did not tell me where are they really staying." she hissed and felt upset. Yet, her gazes moves outside the moment Yoona and Seulgi stepped out of the car. She quietly lowered her body, while intensely gaze to the pair. She can't help but felt anger as well. Seulgi likes Yoona and that worries her at the same time. Her hold over her phone is slowly tightening as she continues watching them -- feeding herself with jealousy without her knowing.

 

Yoona and Seulgi are so unaware of someone's death glare as they continue to chat happily while waiting for the hotel's staff to take all their luggage from the trunk.

 

Soohyun and Chanyeol at the front are side-eyeing each other, knowing well the current situation of the young princess. They keep their mouuth shut while enjoying the view of the latter. It's been a while since they saw her this jealous. How this missed seeing it.

 

"ANDWAE!"

 

Soohyun and Chanyeol covered their ears automatically, yet they're giggling. Apparently, the pair just entered the hotel with Seulgi clinging into Yoona.

 

"Yah! Soohyun-ah! Why is the door not opening?" Seohyun angrily shouted while she keeps on trying to unlock the door in her side.

 

"For safety, I've locked it, your highness." Soohyun informed instantly.

 

Seohyun groaned and punches the door, only to regret as she felt the pain right away. She held her right hand and rubs the sore part. However, as she can still see Yoona and Seulgi in the lobby, becoming so sweet to her eyes."Aish! How could she cling into my Yoongie like that?! I thought she knew... Aish! YOONGIE PLAYER!!! PLAYER!!! PLAYEEEEEER!!!"

 

"For a second, I thought she's drunk." Chanyeol whispered to Soohyun, as they both keep their giggles inside.

 

Rolling her eyes, Seohyun finally decide

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter