Happy Together: 02

YoonHyun Story 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

02 | Butterfly 1.2

 

Dear Diary,

I don't know exactly what I am doing. I don't have a good mood ever since I woke up. It's still so hard to accept what happened to Appa Im. The ever so kind, thoughtful, generous, funny, lovable and caring Appa of Yoona and me left us. T.T It's hard but I know we can get this through.

He's really such a good Appa to me and to our kids, ever since then.

I've love him like my real father as well.

Our kids even love him more. He would never really missed and play with them despite being busy in his life.

Until then Appa Im.

We will misses you a lot.

The kids will definitely miss you a lot more.

We love you~

 

Yours Truly,

Im-Seo Joohyun

 

Seohyun let out a stressful sigh after she wrote another entry on her diary. She felt like it was the saddest entry she had ever wrote. But at the same time she felt relieved, as she get to release it through a simple entry.

 

Turning her head to the side, a genuine smile formed her lips. Yoona is still in her deep slumber, likewise. Yet, she's glad she was able to make her sleep fast last night. It really helps that she shared her sadness. She looks so beautiful sleeping on her chest with a little smile? 'What's probably in her dream right now?' She wonders what could it be. 

 

She put aside her diary and picked up her phone. She opens the camera of it, scooted closer, lied down and raise the phone up. She close her eyes with a smile as well and took a selca of them.

 

"Perfect." mutters her as she checks the selca of them together. There's no doubt, they're the perfect couple. She breath out and put her one palm on her wife's baby cheeks. She rubs her skin through her thumb gently, and was mesmerized by the girl. Her eyelids, eyebrows, pointy and perfect nose, and lips - they're just perfect. "Don't worry. Don't be too sad because we're here for you. We'll get this through. Although not right away, soon we will. Hmm? So you should think it much. I love you. I and the kids love you so much." She leaned in and affection pressed her pair of lips against Yoona's cheeks. She slowly leaned out and tuck her wife's hair behind her ears. That smile in her face never fades, especially that her sleeping beauty is now opening her eyes. "Good morning baby. How was your sleep?" She asks, rubbing her cheeks through her thumb again.

 

"What a beauty." Yoona could simply say. She felt so warm inside, having greeted by such a lovely sight of her life. She must be so lucky.

 

"I know you are falling over again." Seohyun giggles, glad that Yoona did smile at her. She can see the result of her comfort and support. She's staying strong - she can see it.

 

Yoona took Seohyun's hand and kissed her palm while staring lovingly to her. "Thank You. I didn't know what to do without you Seobaby." She sweetly and heartily utters.

 

"Like I said, we don't have to keep it within ourselves if there's a problem. We are married after all. But somehow, I understand your point. If I am in your position, I would do the same. But I won't keep it forever." Seohyun whispered back.

 

"I am planning to share it you know. But I guess, I just can no longer take it and broke down last night. But I am okay now. And that's all because of my wife." Giggled Yoona and kiss Seohyun's lips. "You're the best, Hon." She whispered back before she leaned out.

 

"So let's start this day now. Hmm?" Slowly sitting up, Seohyun was about to leave the bed when she noticed her wife didn't move. "What? Yah! Im Yoona! You know what's our plan for today, right?" She frowned.

 

Yoona nodded, but she pointed at her wife's back. She had a grin in her face. "I almost forgot, you're in the mood last night. Such a wrong timing."

 

"Yah." Seohyun literally slapped Yoona's shoulder, blushing in the process. The girl only chuckles and pulled her back for another lingering and loving kiss. She giggles and also whispered, "I love you, Yoong."

 

"I love you too Seohyun Omma." Yoona answered sweetly.

 

"Let's get up now. We have to prepare things and wake up the kids." Seohyun reminded, peeking at Yoona's nose before she let go. Yoona complied, but never miss and give her wife another embrace. Seohyun couldn't help it and also give back the hug. 

 

Meanwhile, on the other side of the room, the twins are already awake.

 

"What are you going to wear today?" asks Paul, as he put her own clothes to the bed.

 

Daniel is in the bed, choosing for what's best outfit for him of the day. "Swag? You know that Paul?" He wiggles his eyebrows.

 

"Oh, like on what we saw on TV? Those who dance to hip-hop songs?" Paul brightens, as the idea seems good for him.

 

"Tada~!" Daniel showed up a red and black University jacket out from bunch of clothes. It has his name behind, which indicates it's a customized jacket. "Grandpa Im bought this last month."

 

Paul also rummage on his clothes and found the same red and black jacket. "I also have that." He corrected his twin. It was their Grandpa Im who give it to them. "So are we wearing the same jacket?" 

 

"Of course." Daniel got up and rushed to the door of the closet. It has a mirror that he can see his entire stand. Paul also stood next to him. They both wore it in front and did  a swag move with their hands in front. 

 

"I suddenly miss Grandpa." Paul smiled, as he recalled how much their Grandpa Im was so happy when they wore it on the same day he gave the University jacket.

 

"We're going to see him back after five days." Daniel reminded his twin. "For now, let's enjoy New York!!! KYAAAA!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!" He literally shouted, and runs around. 

 

"I AM TOO EXCITED!!!! I WANT TO TAKE A LOT OF PHOTOS." Paul also runs around in circle, chasing his brother.

 

"Make a lot of fun memories!!!" Daniel also added.

 

"Until we get exhausted!!! HAHAHA" Paul laughs out loud.

 

"Oppa! Yoonie also running." Yoo Hyun who just woke up stand on her feet and was also showing her excitement by stomping her feet vigorously. Paul and Daniel stopped on their tracks and turned to her, chuckling at her. She  giggles and put her hands up, asking to one of her brother to pick her up. It was Daniel who approached her and took a chair so he can easily pick up his sister. Paul also joined and help his twin. The successfully put Yoonie down to the floor and the latter just imitated them again, running around the room. The twins didn't think twice and chases their only sister. The entire room was filled with laughter and squeals from Yoo Hyun, who seems so happy waking up with her brother playing around with her immediately. Not to mention, Clothes and pillows can be seen being thrown in the air, as they keep on hitting each other with it. 

 

30 minutes later, they all stopped from playing when the door opens - and there - their Daddy and Omma stood with an un-amuse face. Apparently, the clothes and pillows were scattered around - creating a big mess both on the floor and on the bed.

 

Paul quickly picked up every pieces, that follows Daniel and Yoonie only stood there in front of their parents, looking down to the floor while fidgeting with her hand. A whisper from her was heard as 'Chowey.'

 

 

 

"Omma, where are we going first?" asks Daniel, as he looked outside the window. He and his other siblings are at the backseat, while their parents are in front - Yoong Daddy is driving them to their first location of the day.

 

Seohyun took a glance behind and smile at their kids. It's even cuter now - that Yoo Hyun is also wearing a jacket. Though not the same twin jacket like the twins, she's wearing a red jacket and a skinny jeans. "It's a surprise. Just enjoy the ride, Hmm?" It's a good thing and they have rented a car and Yoona knows the place too well.

 

"Omma, we eat ice cream?" Yoo hyun asked out of the blue. 

 

"A lot of ice cream, would you like that Yoonie?" Yoona giggled, taking a brief look on the rear view mirror. Her daughter nodded her head enthusiastically.

 

"Too much ice cream is bad, Daddy." Paul however did not like it. Though he likes some too.

 

"Who says that?" Daniel and Yoona both have reacted at the same time.

 

Seohyun rolled her eyes and just keep shut.

 

"Omma." Says Paul proudly.

 

"You know, we should go to Statue Liberty already." Seohyun change the topic.

 

"Statue of Liberty or you just want to skip it?" Yoona teased, causing for Seohyun to sent her a glare. She giggles and shrugs. "Well then, let's go and see it now."

 

"Omo. So we are going to Statue of Liberty right now?" Daniel exclaimed, happy to hear it.

 

"No way?!" Which Paul also copied. She got really thrilled now. 

 

"I thought we're off to somewhere else first, Omma?" Daniel asked, wants to confirm if it's true.

 

Yoona chuckled. "Daddy just change her mind."

 

"That's because of Omma." Paul instantly replied. Yoo Hyun giggles giddily, as Daniel also teases their mother with a big grin.

 

Seohyun couldn't help it and also chuckle. "Paul, we're really heading there. There's nothing like a change of mind going around here." She blushes though, how the kids are teasing her with their Daddy.  

 

"Yay! I can't just wait anymore Omma."

 

"Hehe me too."

 

"Me three." Yoo Hyun raised her hands in the ear, celebrating.

 

"The wheels on the car goes round and round, round and round, round and around~" And the The twins suddenly sings together while clapping their hands. Yoo Hyun also followed, making the car so loud. Yoona and Seohyun exchange gazes. They smiled, but not too bright - knowing in their hearts, it's not easy to ruin the kids' mood. But they both know also, they have to tell them soon. Even if it's going to be hurt and hard.

 

-

 

"We are here!!!" The twins got out of the car jumping in excitement. They can already see the statue from where they stand. Though still far, that excitement of seeing it up close for the first time is really high.

 

"Omma, Daddy, Hurry Up!!!" Daniel couldn't wait any longer now that they're one ride away from the famous site. He is like going to pee out of this roller coaster excitement.

 

"Hold on, I'm picking up our stuff." Yoona complained, as she picks up the bag (Yoo Hyun's stuff inside), and a bag for the video recording. Seohyun on the other hand is fixing their maknae's hair before she unbuckled and carefully picked her up from the car.

 

"Omma, we're going there first?" Paul approached Seohyun, pointing to a certain ferry terminal. "I can see people are entering that."

 

"Yup. But before that, let's buy some stuff on a store across that." Seohyun instantly replied.

 

"Aigoo, did you put a lot of diapers for Yoonie, Hon? This is a bit heavy." Yoona stood next with her wife, carrying the backpack. She pouted, asking for help. Yet, she did not hear any response from her anymore, as the twins got her two hands and started dragging her. "Yah, you don't need to drag me." she struggled and let go.

 

"Let's go!!!" The twins took her hands again and playfully drags their Daddy.

 

Seohyun chuckles, as she followed Yoona and the twins' footsteps. She watches in amusement, with her maknae - who was giggling and also looking around the 'new place'. Seohyun kisses her cheeks for being so cute and innocent at the same time.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter