Cheerleader: 26

YoonHyun Story 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

26 | Decisions

 

***

 

If there's three persons in this world that I've been longing to see for the past months, it is definitely my father... my sister of course... and so as Director Shin, my second father. Thus, seeing Yoona's father in flesh is thrilling. Hence, it's the first time. I thought this would never happen... 

 

Seohyun snapped consciously back to her trance, bowing 180 degrees in front of the man Yoona respected and love the most. "It's finally nice meeting you, Mister Im." 

 

"W-Wait. N-No need to do that." Panicking, Mister Im held the young princess' shoulders - but he hastily retracted his hand as the girl composed herself back.

 

"Oh, where's my manners. " Seohyun hastily give a way. "Come in Mister Im." while smiling so friendly to the latter.

 

Surprise yet awkward, Mister Im took his luggage with him. But before he can step in, the young princess snatch it from him. He frowns. "No, I can take care your highness."

 

"No." Seohyun shakes her head. "You're the guest, I should be doing this. Please, come in."

 

Can't say a thing, He just simply complied. He stepped in and look around the dorm. Just like what his daughter have sent, it's a huge one. And definitely, it looks comfy. He then proceeds to the couch, but only to see someone sleeping there. Seohyun gasps and immediately blocks the view of her friend.

 

"Um, She's... she's Yoona and I's friend, Mister Im. She's too exhausted after the game earlier. Y-Yoona? She's coming home in a while. She just had to celebrate with her teammates after the win. hehe... Um, why don't we proceed to the kitchen? I'll make you some coffee... or tea?"

 

Mister Im is so far impressed with the friendliness the young princess is displaying. He smiled and appreciated such gesture. "Don't bother your highness. I'll make myself." however, he can't let that. He turns his head to the left and saw the open kitchen right away. 

 

"W-Wait. I should clean the kitchen first." Seohyun attempted to rushed to the kitchen, but the older got her hand, stopping her.

 

"I said I'll do it myself." With that said, he casually left to the kitchen.

 

Seohyun stood immobile in her place. But she soon grabs the luggage and bring it upstairs. She then took her phone on the matress and called her bodyguard. 

 

[Traffic jam.] Daniel greeted her with a bad news.

 

"What?! At this hour?"

 

[Waeyo? Your voice sounded like you're in trouble?]

 

Seohyun frustratingly stomps her feet for a few times. "I am not! It's just that, someone is here! You guys have to comeback quick!"

 

[Oh, troube indeed. Who?]

 

Seohyun huffed. "Yoona's father." But she made sure her voice isn't that loud.

 

[Omo. So sudden. What is he doing there?]

 

"I don't know. Just comeback quick. I don't know what to do yet." She literally feels like screaming at the moment. But that would be so weird if she suddenly goes like a crazy girl.

 

[Wait, are you an anti-social? or...]

 

"Of course I am not!"

 

[Then keep him company... while we're still here, stuck in the middle of the traffic jam.]

 

Seohyun groaned after she heard the call ended. She fell in the bed with a bounce, looking up to the ceiling vaguely. "Otoke."

 

Meanwhile, in the middle ofthe road, Yoona who just woke up is holding her head, feeling like it will break the way it throbs so much.

 

"Oh, you awake now?" Daniel saw what is happening at the back seat. He grinned at her.

 

Yoona opened the window and let the air came in. However, it just made her realize they are still in the road. Her eyes widened. "We're not yet at home?" As she exclaimed.

 

"Stuck in this traffic." Daniel replied instantly.

 

"Chincha? What time is it now?" Yoona groaned, massaging her own head.

 

"Almost twelve."

 

Yoona got more reason to groan. "I'm so dead."

 

"By Seohyun?"

 

"Who else." Yoona mumbles, she keeps on massaging her head messing her hair more.

 

"She called earlier."

 

"Chicha? What did she tell you?"

 

Daniel let out a soft chuckle. Asking about you of course. She's freaking worried now."

 

"And you did not even woke me?"

 

"Well, you are awake now." Daniel grinned.

 

Yoona huffed and leaned back to her seat. "What do I do? She's probably mad as well."

 

"She's not. Don't worry."

 

"You don't know her well. If you upset her, she's like the scariest person." Sighed Yoona, tilting her head outside the window.

 

"I am pretty aware of that, Yoong. Good luck then."

 

"This is Jungyeon's fault. She basically just force me to drink a lot."

 

Daniel just smiled, glancing over Yoona's reflection in the side mirror. The latter's messy hair, tired eyes, and pouty lips are just cute to see. But at the same time, she felt bad for her. "By the way, you guys have a guest." He was reminded by her father.

 

"Guest? Xiao XIao?" Without leaving the city lights outside, Yoona simply replied.

 

"Nope."

 

"There's another person?" She finally got an interest, as she turned to Daniel in the passenger seat.

 

"I thought of not giving you surprise... so yes. And it's your father." Daniel said without hesitations.

 

"Pardon?" Yet, it didn't immediately sink to the young footballer's ears. 

 

"Your father, Yoong. Her majesty told me earlier. He's in your dorm."

 

The moment it succesfully passes through Yoona's mind and to her understanding, her arms goose bumps. "Why is he here?" she exclaimed, as she couldn't yet believe her father is in London.

 

"I don't know. You didn't expect him, do you?"

 

Yoona did not answer. Apparently mind is running, as she finds the reason of her father to visit her. But she couldn't really find the answer. Never in her wildest imagination to see this coming. It's definitely surprising, and she's curious to why her father is in London.

 

"He probably missed you and decided to visit without acknowledgement." Daniel additionally says. He glances at the doe-eyed girl again. But still, she wasn't reply. Heck, he can see she's in the middle of accepting the fact about her father. He decided to shrug and returned his gazes back to the road.

 

 

***

 

 

"I'm really glad to meet you, finally." Seohyun said softly, putting a small smile in her face. She's sitting across him, with a glass of water near her. Whilst, the older is having coffee. It's quiet awkward for her, but she can not just stay upstairs, being so rude.

 

Mister Im flashed a simple yet friendly smile. "Same as me. How's everything going on here?" she briefly looked around the dorm. 

 

"Yes? Uh... f-fine. Yoona and I are both doing well in school." Seohyun awkwardly replied. However, she continued, "Oh! She just also debuted as a real footballer for her school. Everyone are really fond of her now. I think... " she pause when she thought about the fan letters she discovers. "F-Fan girls are starting to build a fan club for her. She's becoming huge here."

 

Mister Im sips on his coffee before he glances back to the young princess before him. "Chincha? She's indeed doing well. How about you, her majesty?" He's not surprise anymore that his daughter is getting so much attention. When back in Seoul, she's also doing the same. But he is surprise the princess looks uncomfortable around him. 

 

"Um... I'm doing well like I have mentioned. I'm a fine arts student." Seohyun simply replied. She choose not to say further details.

 

"Fine arts? So you are good in arts?"

 

Crap! almost forgot he's a professor. Seohyun mentally reminded herself. "Y-Yes." She shyly responded, avoiding his gazes right away.

 

"Relax, her majesty." Mister Im reached for the young girl's hand, giving it a gentle rub with his thumb. "We're just talking. You don't need to feel intimadated."

 

Seohyun magically slowly relaxes with the way the older is soothing her. She felt exactly the same with the way Yoona holds her. They're father and daughter after all.

 

"By the way, Yoona haven't mentioned it... How old are you?"

 

"I'm 20." Seohyun finally looked at the older in his eyes. His hand aren't on hers anymore.

 

"20? But you're still freshmen?"

 

The question made Seohyun's heart beat skips. She had explain it to Yoona already, but she didn't expect he has no idea yet about it. "Um... " but then it just hits her. Yoona has never shared about her being a princess. Probably that's the reason. "As... being a public figure. I often go out the country or in provinces of South Korea, to... do charity works. So I don't go to school always, Mister Im."

 

"I see. I understand."

 

"Um, How was your flight, Mister Im?" Seohyun lamely asks back. "I'm pretty sure you are having jet lag?" Thus, she's just concern for him too.

 

"Yeah, I am." Mister Im unconsciously yawned, which he quickly covered. "Excuse me." He averted his gazes to his coffee right away.

 

"Do you want to rest now? You can use Yoona's bed, Mister Im."

 

"No. It's okay. I want to wait for my daughter." He declined.

 

"But... Yoona. I think she's arriving late, Mister Im. I just received a call from my bodyguard and he said they're stuck in a traffic."

 

Mister Im's brows creased. "She's with your bodyguard?"

 

"Yes. I asks him to accompany her while I'm here, not in her side." Seohyun unconsciously shows her care for the doe-eyed.

 

She really cares for my daughter. And it didn't missed Mister Im's observation. "Well, I'm glad then. We can't be careless... Especially that it's already late. I guess I have to take a nap then." He decided to take a rest. "But do wake me up once she arrives. Okay?" He got up in the process.

 

Seohyun also get on her feet. "I would love to, Mister Im. Oh, wait. Let me take you there." She hastily leads him upstairs, which the older is following her.

 

"Oh, you guys are in separate beds?" Mister Im somehow felt relieved as he can see two beds.

 

Seohyun was flustered with the comment she heard from the older. "Uh... Yes." Her cheeks turned a shade of red right that instant.

 

Mister Im smiled in amusement. He took his seat at the edge of Yoona's bed. "It's comfortable. I guess I will be falling asleep instead of a nap."

 

"H-have a good rest, Mister Im." Seohyun bowed. "I'll the clean the kitchen first." She hastily left the second floor before she could hear an answer from him. 

 

Mister Im is still smiling. "She's adorable. No wonder my daughter likes her right away." Yet, he slowly lied on his back. Soon, his eyes closes and he eventually fell asleep.

 

Seohyun in the kitchen is feeling so embarrass with the she acted in front of Yoona's father. But she seriously doesn't know how accompany him, when she only knew Yoona well compared to her father. She doesn't know his character yet. She might offend the latter. "But I hope I'm not that embarrassing." She literally whines and almost hit on the table. Cheeks are still so red as a tomato.

 

Grabbing her unfinished glass of water, she drinks it in one go. She then took her seat and took her phone, checking if she missed any messages. But it seems, Daniel has never tried to contact her anymore after their last conversation. 

 

She helplessly dropped her head to the table and mutters, "Comeback quick my Yoongie. Your father is here..."

 

As if prayers are granted, she heard the door is unlocking. Her head jolted up instinctively. "Yoongie." without missing a beat, she rushed to the door and knock her girlfriend down when she throws her arms around her neck, after she saw her that instant by the door.

 

"Whoa, whoa... what is going on?" Yoona chuckled. But her arms eventually wrapped around her girlfriend's slender waist.

 

"I thought you are drunk?" Seohyun leaned out just enough to face the doe-eyed. And she just realized, her girlfriend is so much sobber. Yet, she can smell the alcohol. He took his seat and started waking her up by shaking her shoulder.

 

"She drinks of course. But she's not that someone who will go around if she's drunk." said Daniel as she walks into the dorm, immediately caught Xiao Xiao on the couch.

 

"Yeah, I'm sorry, Peng. Um... I kind of, lose control. Plus, Jungyeon force me." Yoona truthfully explained.

 

"I see. But you still drink." Seohyun pouted her lips whilst eyes are intense.

 

Yoona cupped her girlfriend's face. "That's why I'm sorry, Penguin. I really didn't mean it. Next time, I'll drink a little only. Hm?" she leaned in, pecking her lips.

 

"Your father is here." However, Seohyun's pouty lips are still there.

 

"Whoa! I had a great sleep!" Xiao Xiao's voice suddenly interrupted the two for a brief second.

 

"Yeah, I know. Daniel told me."

 

"He's upstairs... sleeping in your bed. He's having jet-lag."

 

"Likewise." Yoona muttered. Seohyun slowly unwrapped her arms around her girlfriend and took her hand. Yoona and her casually walks to the living room. They both smiled when the saw what's the scene.

 

Xiao Xiao who just climbed to Daniel's back is grinning widely to the couple. "Good night, love birds." 

 

"Good night, Yoong, your highness." Daniel also said, as he brought Xiao XIao with him out of the dorm.

 

"You guys have a good night too." The couple said at the same time, watching them leave. As soon as they're out of a sight, they looked into each other's eyes. Seohyun once again pouted, wrapping her arms around her girlfriend's arm rather. "Did he told you something weird?"

 

"No. But I'm weirdly embarrass." 

 

"What?"

 

"I couldn't act normal in front of him. I feel uncomfortable. It's your father, you know."

 

Yoona chuckles, rubbing her girlfriend's hair. "Then act normal in the next day. I'm pretty sure you'll get along with him."

 

"Omo. Wait, I think I should wake him up first." Seohyun attempted to go upstairs when Yoona held her back. "He told me to wake--"

 

"Shshshs." Yoona pressed her index finger on top of Seohyun's lips, shutting . "No need. Let's not disturb him tonight. It's not going to be a good idea. Tomorrow is the right moment to talk with him again."

 

Seohyun slowly put her girlfriend's finger down. "Do you know what cause him to visit us?" she whispers.

 

"No." Yoona shook her head gently. She casually walks to the kitchen. Seohyun followed her suit. "And I'm wondering why. I want to assume it's because he misses me, but I feel like there's something more. You know, I promise I should be the one visiting him back to Seoul. Instead of him, going here."

 

Seohyun takes her seat while watching her girlfriend, making tea for herself. "But I'm glad he's here. We finally meet~"

 

"Chincha? You're happy to see him?" Yoona smiled to her girlfriend briefly.

 

"Yeah. He seems cool, but earlier, he's obviously tired."

 

Taking her seat too, across her girlfriend, Yoona chuckles,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter