Special OneShot: One Call Away pt. 2

YoonHyun Story 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

:One Call Away:

 

***

 

 

"Who called super Yoong?"

 

One crying little girl slowly looked up when she heard a familiar voice. She was met by her friend, standing tall wearing her red cape and her chest has a 'Y' text, acting like she's a new super hero in town.

 

She chuckled softly despite the tears in her eyes.

 

Crouching down, the older girl of the two immediately cupped her cheeks and wiped those tears away from her cheeks. "There, there, it'll be alright soon." She comforted softly, wearing big smiles in her face.

 

She couldn't hold it back and throw her arms around this doe-eyed friend, crying again. "Omma, she scolded me Yoongie. She scolded me. Joohyun is so saaaaaad." she cried and cried, nuzzling her face in the older girl's shoulder. She can feel her running her hands on her back, giving her more comfort and few comforting words; She will not be scolding you next time' 'Don't worry, Super Yoong is here no need to cry' 'Let's go to the park later' 'Let's enjoy the day instead of crying'. And so on and so forth. Every word coming out from her is slowly calming her heart. And slowly melting her away~

 

Who would have thought this choding one year older than her has this side?

 

People would not believe for sure. But she's just the luckiest. 

 

-

 

For the second time that night, fifteen year old Yoona is hungry. So she sneaks to the kitchen, hoping she could find food, even though the girls have their dinner earlier. But instead of food, she found one girl, exhausted. Her face is on top of the table, while she's muttering words she could really understand; the training is being so harsh for them. She was complaining about how it's so hard. Well, she's also exhausted about it. But to be able to reach their dreams, she needed to set aside the exhaustion and focus on getting better each day of their training.

 

"Yoongie..." The younger girl unconsciously called for her closest friend.

 

A smirk formed in her lips as she headed back to her room and rummage through her clothes. Once she saw her cape, she wore it behind her and also printed a 'Y' text, just like she normally do. She put it on her chest and then went out, heading back to the kitchen. 

 

"Who called Super Yoong?" She appeared with her hands on her waist and chin is up.

 

Seohyun who was drinking a glass of water spitted upon seeing her older girl friend. She even choke, causing for her to pat her chest continuously. Yoona rushed to her side and rubs her back.

 

"Yah! What the heck is that?!" Seohyun slapped the deer's arm after a while. 

 

Yoona giggles. "You called for super Yoong earlier, so I appeared."

 

"You were here earlier?" eyes widened in the younger girl's features.

 

"I just happened to have the same mind with you. So what's the problem, princess Joohyun? Super Yoong will solve it." Yoona winks, confident with her job offer.

 

Seohyun scoffs. "What makes you think I called for you, eh?"

 

"Seo Joohyun, my ears are sharp. I can hear you even from my room." Yoona said while gesturing with her ears. "So tell me now, princess."

 

"You're just hallucinating, Yoongie. But I appreiated it. I know you would always be my super Yoong." Seohyun smiled, a bright red appeared in her puffy cheeks. She was about to leave when the older girl held her arm. Before she knows it, she was span to face her, yet arms wraps around her. Her heart beats made few flips. "Yoongie..."

 

"I know you're tired... Let me give you rest." whispers Yoona, as she started giving rubs on the younger girl's back. "You can rest in my shoulder whenever you want." she added, huskily.

 

Seohyun's lips slowly formed into a sweet smile, as once again, she can feel thousands of butterflies all over her stomach. She slowly rested her head in the latter's shoulder and let out a sigh. "I'm exhausted indeed... and that's because of our training. I think I'm giving up?" She closes her eyes and returns the hug. She always loved it when their bodies are against with each other. Not to mention, her warmth from her hugs.

 

"You kidding me? There's no giving up in our vocabulary. Didn't we have talked about this?"

 

Seohyun simply nodded her head. 

 

"Then we have to keep on going. No matter how hard it is. Remember-"

 

"No dreams can't be reach without passing the hard times." Seohyun softly utters, beating up Yoona's sentence. She smiled, as the confidence engulfed her system back.

 

"Even the hardest." Yoona added. She smiled and tightened her arms around the younger girl.

 

-

 

After hours of looking around the place, Yoona finally finds her girlfriend, crying in the corner. She thought she would be outside but she's just in the basement of the villa house.

 

Just before she can approached her, she felt her phone vibrating under her pocket. She casually fished it out and she received a message, telling her that Seohyun's dog died hours ago. Her heart aches knowing exactly how her girlfriend have loved the puppy. Even though she already know it will come sooner or later, she still kept her and treated like her baby. It must be so hard for her to let go the latter.

 

"Yoongie... Yoongie... I need you right now..."

 

Yoona heard the sobs coming from the younger girl. And just like an instinct she disappeared and rushed back to her room. Only to comeback with her Super Yoong costume again.

 

She did not tell her anything as she went closer to her and pulled her into a tight and comforting embrace. "It'll be alright soon. Don't worry." She assured her, as the girl sobs in her shoulder.

 

"Yoongie... I'm a bad Omma to Dubu." Seohyun keeps on sobbing, holding into her girlfriend like she's her source of life.

 

"Of course not. Why are you saying like that?" Yoona couldn't hold back and let her tears dropped. She herself is sad too. But staying strong for her is a must for her. Otherwise, no one would help her feel better again.

 

Seohyun did not reply. She cried harder instead. 

 

--

 

"Yoong? Are you free today? I'm soooo bored. I'm alone at home."

 

[Really? We're the same then.]

 

"Eh? I thought you have a schedule." Seohyun was bewildered. She thought her girlfriend is busy for a photo shoot.

 

[Earlier, I was. But now, I'm so freeeeee!!!]

 

Seohyun was startled when the call quickly ended. She looked at the screen of her phone and wondered, "What's with her?" But no matter how she thinks of it, she couldn't answer the sudden behavior of her girlfriend. She sighed and decided to shrug it. Glancing over the wall clock, it's almost lunch time already. Her stomach growled, causing for her to head to the kitchen. Unfortunately, her mother seems to have forgotten than their refrigerator is out of stock. She groaned and went back to the couch, lazily lying there.

 

Her stomach growl again, she groans in frustrations and grabs her phone on top of the coffee table. She thought of ordering instead. But before she can connect to it, she changed her mind and cancel the call.

 

"Better go out so it will help me kill my boredom." She hastily went upstairs and changed her clothes. Just like she always does, she changed to hanbok, so no one would notice it's her. She also put on a wig, so it's harder for people to recognize her.

 

As soon as she was out of the building, she looked up, put on her hand above her, so only the rays of the sun would meet her. To be able to kill boredom, she has to step out of the apartment. And of course, enjoy the day, with her walking outside.

 

"Yah! Seo Joohyun!"

 

Upon hearing that familiar voice, she put her hand down and widened her eyes to see it's her girlfriend, riding on her scooter. "What... What are you doing here?" She rushed to her almost instantly.

 

Yoona reached for the younger girl's hand, pulled her close to her, that caused for their face to be inches away from each other. "Saving your day from boredom." She whispered to her and peck on her lips.

 

"Ch-Chincha? But-" Seohyun could no longer think of an answer when her girlfriend grabs her by the waist and signals her to stepped on behind her. She could only comply and the latter speeds off, before she can even held into her. She almost fell if she didn't held into her waist right away. "Yah! Careful!" she literally slapped her shoulder, earning only her chuckles. "W-Wait, how'd you know it's me?"

 

"I'm your girlfriend and childhood friend, Seo Joohyun, I know everything from you." Yoona reminded.

 

"Oh yeah. But you find me right away?" Seohyun giggles. It somehow felt her giddy inside every time Yoona would find her so easily. She's like her knight.

 

"I'm like a wolf, I have a sharp smell." Yoona jokes earning another slapped on her shoulder. She was about to add more words when she realized she forgot to hand the helmet to her girlfriend. So she slowed down and pulled over. "Here. Before you could ask me and before we could get into an accident." 

 

Seohyun's tongue retracted as soon as she saw the helmet. She took it and put it on her head. Yoona then resumed their journey again. "Where are we going though?"

 

"You are hungry aren't you?"

 

The younger girl's stomach eventually growled when she heard the question. "Yeah."

 

"Then we're going somewhere to solve that... and to save you from this boredom." Yoona smugly responded. She speeds up, which made Seohyun to hold on tight around her waist.

 

-

 

Seohyun's lips are parted the moment she and Yoona arrived in Han River Park. She didn't think the deer would bring her in the place, where it seems there are few people only. "Okay, so you brought me here for a reason of what?" She swiftly turned to face her girlfriend, but just to see her bring out that paper bag from the basket of her scooter. "Whoa, what's that?" She hastily rushed to her. She didn't noticed Yoona have put something there.

 

"Of course, lunch." Said Yoona cheerfully. Using her free hand, she took her girlfriend's hand and gently drags her with her near the river. Speechless, Seohyun can only let her girlfriend, until they settle down in a bench that was near the river.

 

Yoona placed the big paper bag between them and started bringing out the fast food she bought earlier on the way. She can expectantly see the glare from her girlfriend. Because apparently, she bought her favorite fried chicken, burgers, fries and soda. All of them are just not for her girlfriend's taste.

 

"You told me the last time you will give me consideration with my love for fast foods, right? So here it is, let's enjoy this as our lunch." Yoona handed her girlfriend the spoon and fork, grinning widely.

 

As much as she wanted to scold this choding, Seohyun finds herself defeated. She took the plastic utensils and, "THIS IS THE FIRST AND THE LAST TIME!" she shouted, to emphasizes she's serious.

 

"Of course, baby." Yoona giggles victoriously. "So shall we? I'm already hungry." And poke her nose that was red after she shoulder. She then started enjoying their meals.

 

"Aigoo, How... did you know I was hungry though?" Seohyun sighed, watching in defeat.

 

"I told you, I'm a wolf. I know always when will you be hungry and needing me." Yoona said in between her munch.

 

"Don't talk while your mouth is full!" Seohyun scolded, but the deer only smiled so big. Her cheeks are puffs due to the food inside her meal, causing for her to giggle. She then copied her and took secret glances. Sure, Yoona saves her day again. This choding has really her mysterious ways to find if she needed her.

 

**

 

Yoona let out a soft chuckle as she finds herself recalling some of the events where she always saves her girlfriend from something. Not intentional, but she would always be there for her, even if she doesn't call her. But now, as she also recalled what happened during her call with her recently, it made her lips pout. It made her sadden even more because she's already in Spain, and probably, her girlfriend is back in Seoul. She doesn't even have the chance to explain it to her.

 

She unconsciously turned to her phone, that was just next to her hand, on top of the table, her heart skips a beat when she saw notification. She casually picked up her phone and checks what was it. Much to her aching heart, it came from Yuri, and it was a picture of her girlfriend's side profile. It has a caption that causes her to tighten her hold with her smartphone.

 

Yul: There's no doubt, I have fallen with an Angel <3

 

Cursing under her breath, she called the sender and was about to yell at her when Yuri beats her,

 

[I was just joking with the caption, Yoong. Don't worry, I won't replace Sica with your girlfriend. Chil~ hehehe]

 

"Aish! You know I'm so jealous with all of you coming to Hawaii without me! Don't kid around!" Yoona angrily said, almost kicking the chair nearby.

 

[Aigoo, you seriously need to loosen up. But glad to hear you're jealous. That only means, you really loved to be with your girlfriend right now. Oh! for your information, we are still here in Hawaii. Because a storm is coming. Two storms apparently. So basically, we're like stranded here until the sky clears. You're in Spain, aren't you?]

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter