My Vampire Ex-GF: 23

YoonHyun Story 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eclipse 2.3

 

 

***

 

 

Seohyun, Yoona, and the rest of the shadow hunters have begun meeting vampires and fight with them here and there. They seemed to be prepared as well as it's not easy to bring them to the shadow world. They easily avoided their attack every time the ball was thrown at them. They have to get new shadow world crystal balls and throw at them over and over again every time they got the opening on their fights.

 

Seohyun who has improved her skills since she got new strength, has begun to get a couple of vampires when she learned their strategy. She will attack them when they start to get up from another attack she made. She's doing it for the next couple of minutes until she had one crystal ball in her hand. And a strong vampire is in front of her, looking at her like she's a kid as he approached her and attacks her with a strong punch on her face which sends her farther and she ended to a car at her back. Just before she can recover, he attacked again and she crossed her arm in front of her face, covering herself. 

 

"Everyone is right, you have grown stronger than a normal vampire." But his next punch sent her off the car and she almost fell on the river. But it didn't even hurt her.

 

Getting up, she just brushed off the dust and smirk as she charges forward to the vampire and got his neck easily. He tried to struggle but she won't budge. Instead, she brought him to the shadow world and let out a huge exhale after capturing her last vampire, standing in the middle of the crossing road while everything around her is in war as the eclipse is happening before them, with some of the vampires losing their battle. She can't take to watch so she began to help them. 

 

Meanwhile, Yoona who just brought her last vampire to the shadow world has noticed Seohyun is helping her fellow shadow hunters and wanted to do the same when she heard Taeyeon on her earpiece.

 

[Look for her parents. They're just out there, waiting for an opening to attack or get their daughter. Also Tiffany. We haven't seen her so far.]

 

"Okay, I got it." Yoona jumps off of the building to the next building and few more buildings before she landed on a pavement that was surrounded by far, mostly by cars that were set to fire by vampires. She casually walks and looks around every corner... for the next hour, until she noticed a young lady is leaving the substation. She stopped and slowly her eyes widened when she recognized Tiffany, holding the same sword as hers. 

 

"Hi, Im Yoona. We meet again." said Tiffany, walking to the center of the road, and stopped a couple of steps from the doe-eyed.

 

Yoona clenched her fist and let her sword appeared on her right. "You shouldn't be here." she muttered, intensely staring at her.

 

"What do you think of me, coward? It's never in my vocabulary to do that." Tiffany chuckles and puts her sword on her shoulder. "Do you know this sword?"

 

"You stole it from the HQ." Yoona claimed but she's sure of it, especially that it has the Nephilim logo.

 

"That's right. But this is special. You know why?"

 

"I don't care-"

 

"This is the same sword your father used when he attacked me the day Seohyun left you." Tiffany cut her off and devilishly giggle to see her stunned face.

 

Yoona didn't think twice and she attacked her, using her sword for the first time to a vampire but the latter caught her sword with hers as well. "But I'm not the same high school kid anymore you used to see, Tiffany." she said and sways her sword again only to be caught by Tiffany's.

 

"Indeed." Tiffany can't deny the fact as she was able to step a couple of steps to be able to meet Yoona's attack. "Let's see who's stronger." she dared, attacking her this time and Yoona easily dodge it and attack her back which she can also dodge that fast.

 

They keep exchanging blows left and right, up and under until Yoona attacked her using her full strength, sending Tiffany a little away from her. Yoona charges forward and meets Tiffany's sword again.

 

"You got faster as well." Praises Tiffany but she disappeared in front of the doe-eyed and appeared behind her, grabbing her by her neck but Yoona quickly got away as she lowered herself and kick her on her stomach, throwing her to the nearby tree. But it wasn't only a minute when she attacks and she instinctively dodges and counters her attacks that would only miss. And she counters it in an instant, ending them to a furious battle.

 

Meanwhile, Seohyun who just helped a Nephilim get up finally realized what's going on nearby. Most of the shadow hunters also have noticed and are starting to watch. Both ladies are breaking and creating bright lights as they continue to fight in front of them.

 

'They need to stop.' However, Seohyun doesn't like what's going on. The more they're throwing powers into each other, the more they're destroying the city which is not good. "Aish." couldn't take it longer, she dashes forward and in just a second she is in front of Yoona, holding her shoulders to stop her. "Not here, Im Yoona, get it together!" she yelled at her to bring her back to her sense.

 

"Seohyun." Yoona breathlessly says. "What-what are you doing?" But she's confused why she's stopping her.

 

"You're not supposed to fight with her like this." Seohyun reasoned. "You're not even trying to bring her to the shadow world."

 

"Seohyun? Wow, you look... different now." Tiffany finally finds her voice as she slowly stood up from the dusty floor.

 

Turning her attention to her sister, Seohyun sends cold glares towards her. While Yoona behind her is slowly calming down from her recent fight. Face as a cut on her right cheek and blood dripping from her forehead but she felt fine as it just slowly heals on its own.

 

"Whoa, whoa, there. I was just-"

 

"Are you happy now?" Seohyun cut her off.

 

"Happy what?" chuckled Tiffany in a sarcastic tone.

 

"That this is happening." said Seohyun as a matter of fact.

 

Tiffany laughs. "You guys know this beforehand, how did you guys didn't even stop this? Oh yeah, you want this to happen." Just as she ends her sentence, she stepped back when her sister appeared too close in front of her, still wearing the cold glares. "You're not... my sister anymore. What did they do to you?" she tried to touch her but she slaps it away. That offends her pissed her off. She attacks her by trying to hold her neck but Seohyun was fast enough to hold her wrist.

 

"You're coming down." With that said, Seohyun took a new crystal ball and throw it in the air, taking her sister immediately to the shadow world.

 

Yoona was agape and was about to follow them when she spotted Mr. and Mrs. Seo, walking out from the abandoned building. She was about to react when two vampires appeared on both sides of her and got her arm. Before she could struggle, Mr. Seo attacks her with a huge blow on her stomach, knocking her consciousness off.

 

 

:::

 

 

Seohyun dropped on the ground, heavily breathing after her fight with her sister. The entire shadow world is apparently in war just like she has imagined. The sky is dark, the wind is cold as ice, and only the eclipse is giving them depressing light. And now she's surrounded by vampires with her sister leading them.

 

Getting up, Seohyun snickers at them as she ready herself again for their attacks.

 

In just a blink of an eye, every vampire started attac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter