F O C U S: 04

YoonHyun Story 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

 

04 | Agent Seo

 

 

"And who are you with?"

 

Seohyun averted her eyes to Minhyuk and Krystal first, wearing her warning look. Both young recruits giggles and quickly stepped out of her motorbike then run crosses the road immediately. Well since the headquarters is just under the subway, its only easy for them to hang out. 

 

Now turning her attention to her brother, she smiled - looking very happy. "Guess what?"

 

"What? I can't see her clearly here - Yah! I don't have zoom eyes!" Onew exclaimed, couldn't her sister was being playful.

 

"Y." Seohyun giggles.

 

"Y?" Onew raised one brow.

 

"O." Seohyun steps forward and grin.

 

Onew rolled her eyes. "Yo?" he certainly know this game.

 

"O." Seohyun slowly raised her right hand, readying herself.

 

"Yoo... " Onew widened his eyes. "Yoona?"

 

"Aish! Why Am I so bad with this." Seohyun seriously groan, lowering her head so her brother will flick her head. However, she felt nothing. She looked up and furrows her eyebrows upon witnessing her dear brother is now staring behind her. But with flustered face? "Yah! Oppa!"

 

Onew instantly snapped back and turned to his sister. "What?!"

 

"I thought you will hit me?"

 

"Oh, sorry. Here." Onew awkwardly flicks Seohyun's forehead. "But what is she doing here? Don't tell me she's inviting you to the wedding?"

 

Seohyun regretted why she couldn't share to Onew about the bomb. But at least, she can share about Yoona's accident. "She's having an amnesia, Oppa. She and Tiffany had an accident 3 months ago." so she shared it, fortunately.

 

"Omo! Omo! Are you serious?! Why didn't you tell me?!"

 

"Gosh! Why would I-"

 

"How about Tiffany? Omo. Does that mean the wedding is off?" Onew's voice just raised out of surprised.

 

Seohyun dramatically flinched. "You're showery, Oppa."

 

"Yah! Tell me the details Noowww!!!" Grabbing his sister's shoulders, Onew shake her tremendously.

 

Hurriedly, Seohyun pushed her brother away and stepped away from him. "Hold on. Hold on, don't get too excited there."

 

"You have to tell me like right NOOOOWWWWW!!!" Onew's exaggeration just went over the roof, that made his sister to smack his head. He ends up rubbing his head, chuckling.

 

Crossing her arms under her chest, Seohyun composed and proceeds, "She's having her amnesia. You know what does means? She has no memory. She doesn't know everything yet, except for her childhood she recently just remembered. Get that Oppa?"

 

Onew blink for a couple of times. "Which also means... the wedding is still off."

 

"Probably. But who knows when Yoona's memory comes back?"

 

"Why do you sound like sad out of a sudden?"

 

"I am not. I'm just saying something that is possible to happen."

 

"Well then, it's still-"

 

"Do you want to introduce yourself or not?" Seohyun interrupted, staring intently to her brother.

 

Onew raised his shoulders. " Of course!"

 

"Enough with the talk. Come on." Seohyun her back and casually walked back inside. Following behind, Onew had a smirk on his lips, as he can slowly see it closely - Yoona. 

 

Not a very long time, Seohyun introduced her brother. 

 

"Yoong, my brother. Seo Jinkee. Also known as Agent Onew."

 

The addressed girl got up, awkwardly smiling because she had finish the ice cream before Seohyun can even go back. "Um, I'm sorry. I can't help it." It wasn't her own ice cream as well. She finished Seohyun's before it could melt. "It's nice to meet you, Onew-ssi." She took the latter's hand and shake it gently.

 

Seohyun smiled as Onew also smiled to Yoona. But the tall boy quickly released the hold and went behind the doe-eyed girl. She didn't warn as she touched the latter - like he was searching for any weapons.

 

Taken aback, Yoona can only stiffens, looking into Seohyun for an explanation. But the girl only mouthed 'just let him'. She sighed and waited for Onew to finish. It wasn't bad at all. He was only light touching her jacket and pants.

 

As soon as Onew finished, he patted Yoona's shoulders. 'It was really nice to see you. My sister has been talking about you to me."

 

"He knows you are having an amnesia Yoona." Said Seohyun, after finding the doe-eyed's gazes were back to her.

 

"Yeah, Um... would you mind?" Yoona offered the seat next to her.

 

Frantically, Onew wave his hands. "No-no... it's okay. I only check on you. Thanks for your offer."

 

"I see."

 

Seohyun slightly tug on her brother's jacket. The latter looked back at her. "Just at least have some ice cream Oppa."

 

"No its okay. Just enjoy it with her. Next time I will I promise." Onew ruffled his sister's hair gently and turned to Yoona. "It was really nice meeting you for the first time Yoona. I hope you could remember everything someday." He said, earning only the deer's smile. He gives her another pat on her shoulder before leaving his sister with a smile and left the place.

 

Yoona finally smiled back with Seohyun. "He seems nice Seohyun. So i thought I just also meet him?"

 

Seohyun let out a loud playful sigh. "Believe it or not, he can be annoying too." She sat down to her peevious seat. That also made Yoona took her seat again.

 

"Annoying brother - I think they're cool."

 

"How can you say so?"

 

"My brother is."

 

Seohyun paused and raised one brow. "Your brother ain't an agent right? " as far as she can remember, Yoona also mentioned her brother for being a little naughty - because he left the house to reach on his dreams and not being an agent.

 

"Yes. Well, I don't blame him. It's a dangerous job for him."

 

Seohyun shrugs her shoulders and raised her hand to catch a waiter's attention.

 

"But you don't get it wrong, I was just saying."

 

"It's okay, you don't have to be sorry." Seohyun slightly giggles. The innocence in Yoona's eyes are really adorable. She really missed to see it.

 

"Well, Um... should I thank you then?"

 

"For what?" Seohyun casually asked, taking her purse and paid their ice cream.

 

"The ice cream. I really enjoyed it." Yoona whispered and giggles afterwards.

 

Seohyun sneered with a smile. "My pleasure." She recalled she never had the chance to treat Yoona the ice cream back when they're still recruits.

 

"Next time, I'll treat you."

 

"Sure." Seohyun happily exclaimed. 

 

"The same place?"

 

"If this really makes you comfortable, why not?"

 

"Okay. I'll make sure to think for any other free time I'll get." Yoona shows two thumbs up, indicating that she was happy and all willing to spend a peny for her. Seohyun on the other hand can only smile - never been this happy again. As if Yoona's amnesia is a way for her to go back to the old her. That girl who isn't heartbroken.

 

"So what do you wanna do after this?"

 

"I want to go to a mall. Can you drive me?" Yoona quickly answered. Well, ever since she had finished the ice cream, she thought of going out again. Probably making use of her freedom, while Tiffany wasn't around yet. The latter told her to pick her up around 4 in the afternoon - which means, she has 2-3 hours to stay with Seohyun.

 

"You know, Giving Happiness is my habit - So... At your service Miss Im~" Seohyun playfully winked at the deer, earning her blushed on her face. She giggles at her reaction. Yet, quickly got her hand and pulled her up, so she could begin drag her out the place.

 

Meanwhile, outside the place, Onew was on his car, having 2nd thoughts while he's holding the notebook. He knew he should have give it the first time he learned the post it messages. But as he think about Yoona's situation, it seems a bad timing. He couldn't let his sister know when the person has no idea about her feelings. heck, there was a part of him that wanted to hand the notebook. So his sister will be confident on making Yoona remember everything. 

 

"Aish, whatever." Deciding, he went out his car again and was about to cross the road when he needed to stop. "Where are they going?" As apparently, He can see Seohyun is now driving off with Yoona behind her. He dropped his shoulder with a deep exhale, looking down to the notebook. "I bet, It's not yet the right time". He decided to keep it for a while.

 

 

 

 

[Mall - 13:09]

 

 

Seohyun was busy having a cute smile across her face, watching a not so happy Im Yoona, busy with her own world as well. Busy checking on every stores they're passing by. As if it's the first time, the sparkle in her eyes are really so adorable. Just like a kid who wants to tour every enjoyable place. One thing is for sure, Yoona is still Yoona. Her personality didn't change at all. The difference is her memory. She was greatly challenge.

 

"She didn't even recognize the ice cream earlier... what can I do again to make you restore everything in my part?" Seohyun mumbles to herself, having her deep thoughts now once her mind shifted to the topic of memory loss. "Or did she just forget about me now? Aigoo, I hope not." quiet hopeless, her confidence had slightly decreases.

 

Yoona suddenly stops a certain store, Seohyun turned to see what kind of a store was it. Her eyes lit up when she finds Yoona, eyeing the store for sports enthusiast. In that essence, she remembered the wrist band. Yes, that band Yoona gave because they always have this gym subject back in England. It was a simple gift, but she really keep the wrist band.

 

"Yoon... " she stops half way when she saw Yoona was now excitedly entering the store. Without any complains, she follows her. She follows her everywhere she would go.

 

Until Yoona stopped to the shirts, she observed her face. They're still so bright. But there was a hint of sadness, slowly filling up her face. Before she knows it, Yoona teared up.

 

"Why? What's wrong?"

 

"I remember, Oppa give me a jearsey for his last day in Seoul. I was 10, he was 15 that time. That was when he decided to leave the house." Yoona said, pouting. The number 7 jearsey of Los Angeles Lakers before her eyes was seemingly making her remember that memorable moment of her childhood. Being the maknae of the family, she was this fragile every time there's someone who will leave her. So when she thought of that memory, she got sadden. How unfortunate for her, now that she had no brother on her side. "You're so lucky you have your brother by your side." she slowly faces Seohyun, only to share her smile, yet, sad.

 

Seohyun sighed, bringing Yoona for a comforting hug. The latter held her by the waist, pulling their bodies closer, so she could cry quietly on her arms. Seohyun was glad the place wasn't that crowded, or she would be this embarrass being watch. It's probably the first time after 2 years ago - the last time she hug Yoona like this. But undeniably, she doesn't feel any sadness nor regrets. She was happy and indeed, caring and love. In addition, she felt protective over this girl. She's just too precious - for her.

 

Yoona who was oblivious to Seohyun's feelings, felt her heart once again fluttering. Once again butterflies are flying over her stomach. And most especially - she felt so love... and being cared. Unlike with Tiffany, she can only feel fear. How odd it was. She should feel nothing for this friend, but it turns she was falling. She was... special for her.

 

She pulled back, only to feel ashamed. "I'm sorry - I shouldn't be like this." chuckled her, wiping her tears away. She felt felt Seohyun hold her cheeks and wipe it for her instead. She flushed so hard - couldn't believe what was happening. Her heart just pounded so nervously. Must be the way the girl is so close and really so cute to see her like this.

 

"It's Okay now." she pushed gently her hand off of her, as she composes herself.

 

Without any words to Yoona, Seohyun turned to search for a sales lady. She saw one sales lady was not so far, she raised her hand and called out for her.

 

"What are you doing?" Yoona frowned.

 

"Let's buy the shirt. But I want the number 11 too." Seohyun smiled, so brightly. She took the two shirts and give it to the sales lady. "Wait, I'll pay for this first. Stay there, don't leave."

 

"No. I'll go with you." Feeling clingy, Yoona wrapped one arm to Seohyun's. "I don't like to be alone anymore." and added, earning Seohyun's hesitant nod, because she didn't expect it. She was having the same nervous beat of her heart.

 

As she walked them to the cashier, Seohyun looked down to Yoona's arm, still so secured on her left. She felt so good, though. Haven't really seen this kind of side form hers, she loved it. Yoona, she was too oblivious, looking around the place again. As if she wanted to buy more, she wanted to look more. But she has no money currently on her pocket. It's only Seohyun. She felt embarrass to ask for another stuff.

 

"Um, hold on. I'll buy another one. It'll be very quick." Seohyun suddenly thought of another stuff. She let go of Yoona and was fast from grabbing a wrist band she saw earlier. She went back, showing it to Yoona. "This. If you want to go on a jogging, play any sports - wear this... hmm?" I hope you remember this.

 

Yoona blinked twice. "O-Okay."

 

Too bad, She doesn't seem to even remember such stuff. Seohyun put the wrist band on the doe-eyed girl's left wrist and give it a pat. "From now on, you wear this. So you will remember that I'm always holding on you." she said, mimicking what Yoona said when she give it.

 

The oblibious deer smiled so happily. "Thank you." as she felt like so being cared by this person. Her bright smiles is just too adorable to see. She felt like she wanna see it always? She must be so selfish.

 

"You're always welcome." said Seohyun, charmingly. She put her attention back to the cashier, whilst Yoona cling on her left arm again. She didn't mind it anymore, and paid their stuffs.

 

After a while of looking around the mall again, Seohyun decided to bring Yoona in an ice skating ring this time. She doesn't know if it'll be a good idea, but who knows, Yoona still remembers how to skate? 

 

"Oh God, Oh God... I don't know this stuff."

 

*thud*

 

Yet, she was convinced. Yoona forgot how to skate as well. The girl was sitting on the a cold ice floor, after she fell just her first attempt to even walk in the ice.

 

"Hold on me. I'll teach you." so she decided to hold out her hand. Yoona complied. She took her hand and pulled herself up. 

 

Seohyun stayed holding the deer's hands. "Walk slowly... but smoothly around the edge of the rink" she instructed.

 

Complying but trembling, Yoona smoothly moving while Seohyun is moving backwards. It didn't missed Seohyun's senses, so she held her continuously - moving smoothly but surely. Some few starters are can be seen around them as well, which never made Yoona shy. She was even proud she's skating with this girl. A very special girl, she must say.

 

When Yoona finally relaxes, Seohyun looked into her eyes deeply. "Do you mind If I released you, now?"

 

"Yes." Yoona said softly.

 

With that, Seohyun slowly let go. "Hold your arms out but keep your body relaxed, okay?" she further instructed.

 

Deeply sighing, Yoona slowly hold out her arms in the air, just enough level with her shoulders. She has a big smile appearing in her face, as she can feel herself steady, and there was no sign o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter