My Fab Boss: 33

YoonHyun Story 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
   

33 | Unexpected Guest

 

 

It feels like forever being stuck in a dark place - but the moment her eyes have seen the light, everything have changed. The bright lights just give her hope. Her used to be so heavy chest is slowly becoming light. As if a heavy thing was pulled out, she can finally breath calmly and properly. And there, her tears were gone - but is so dry.

 

"Donghae... Z-Zac... Yuri..." She saw them, staring at her worriedly. But before she knows it, her head throbs. And the next thing she saw, little light before it went dark - she past out.

 

Donghae, Zac and Yuri all rushes to her side, quickly bringing her to the company's infamy.

 

-

 

Approximately an hour later, Seohyun finds herself waking up slowly in a place where she least expected. She let out a soft sigh, turned to the right, and smile briefly. There was Zac, sleeping in the couch while sitting. She flutters, knowing that someone had really stayed over after she past out.

 

Turning her head again, she looked into the ceiling, making some soft few blinks. Little Joohyun appeared again - that always reminds her of her bad childhood. She's not really normal, isn't she? But she has nothing to complain anymore, can she? It's part of her life already - which she doesn't know how to stop it.

 

"Oh, you're awake. Thank Godness." Came Zac's relief voice which interrupted her thoughts. She turned at him and mouthed 'Thank You'. "It's nothing. Um, hold on." Zac says, taking her phone out and seems to send messages to someone. "I have to inform both Yuri and Donghae. I told them I would if you have waken up already." She explained.

 

"I see..." Seohyun replied, a bit weak.

 

"Are you okay now?"

 

"Yeah... But quiet dizzy a little. No worries, I can take care of this." She reassuringly smiled, as she sat up carefully. Zac quickly rushed to her and put some pillows behind. Then, the boy handed her a piece of kitkat chocolate. She raised her brow, the latter simply took her hand and place it on her palms. "Thanks Zac." She whispers, as she began biting on it.

 

"I'm sorry, Hyun."

 

"Hmm?"

 

Sighing, Zac took her seat back. "It took us a while before we could really find you. But thanks to Yoona and her tracking device, she got to tell us what floor are you in."

 

"Yoona? She came here?" Seohyun frowned. The least that she expect is for Yoona to know what happened to her. It's not a good advice, hence, she's not well. "Why did you tell her?"

 

"No, it's not me. It's Donghae. He contacted her and the latter just told him what part of the company building are you stuck. We almost even thought you are missing. But thank God you're just in the company."

 

"So Yoona did not honestly gone here?" Seohyun wanted an assurance.

 

Zac confirmed it with a nod. "She did not. But I'm pretty sure we got her worried."

 

"Aigoo. It's Okay. As long as she did not left the Hospital." A sigh of relief was heard from The younger girl. She then resumed biting on the chocolate, which somehow helps her gain her strengths back.

 

"So are you still going to her ward?" Zac asked, a bit worried it won't be okay for the girl.

 

"Can I?"

 

Zac raised his shoulders. "It's up to you. But for me, you don't have to. You can simply go back tomorrow. For now, rest. I know it was difficult for you being stuck in a dark room. Yuri told me you have some fear on dark places?"

 

"Yes."

 

"Little Joohyun?" Zac raised his brows.

 

Seohyun did not say anything except for nodding slowly. She had a small bite of her chocolate before facing Zac again. 

 

"I really think you should see a psychiatrist." Zac offered, concernedly.

 

"I'm not stupid to go and see one, Zac." However, Seohyun doesn't like the idea.

 

"I know. But aren't you bothered? It needs some help before it could gone worse, Hyun. Trust me, this will help you."

 

"It only occurs if I'm in some places where my childhood was at. The other places that has nothing to do, I'm always okay. Trust me also, I don't need to see a psychiatrist." Seohyun firmly stated. She knows herself - she doesn't need it. Just ignoring it, she would be fine.

 

Zac let out an unsatisfactory sigh. He barely could even describe what they saw in the elevator. It's like another girl - which really worries them a lot.

 

"I know what you are thinking. But please stop it. I don't want people to worry over me. You will just waste your time - your mind - and your health." Taking another bite of her chocolate, Seohyun flashed Zac a reassuring smile. The latter smiled back and pulled her for a hug. She let out a quiet giggle, as she hugs the boy back. It isn't necessary honestly, but she's really comfortable now that the boy is comforting her. 

 

"If you don't want to go, then You should always be happy. Wear always a smile, Okay?" Zac warmly advised, causing for Seohyun to flutter and felt really overwhelmed. 

 

"Yes." She softly replied. "You're just being dramatic again Oppa." Heck, she can't help it and joke around.

 

Zac pulled back, only to knock the younger girl's head and then, he ruffles her hair.

 

"Kyaaaa, Stop it idiot!!!"

 

Zac laugh so hard, earning some few punches from the latter. Both ends up laughing to their silliness.

 

"What happened to the company earlier though? Did it shuts down?" Asks Seohyun after calmly herself.

 

"It did. Everyone scream with the sudden shut down. But now, it's good and won't shut down anymore. It was just unfortunate you are in the elevator."

 

"It almost killed me, didn't you know that? Aish!"

 

"Well, good thing we are outside. Or guess what? No one will help you." Zac joked.

 

"Tsss... I know you guys will help me." Seohyun confidently said, rolling her eyes in the process.

 

"Seriously? You can be so cocky despite what happened?" Chuckled Zac.

 

"Aish, whatever. Help me get off this bed now."

 

"Oh Yeah." Getting up, Zac held the girl's hand and supported her from stepping out of the bed. Both flashed a brief smile to one another, before leaving the infamy. Not missing to greet the Doctor and nurse that took care of her.

 

 

 

 

[Seoul Hospital]

 

 

"Yes, Thank You Oppa." Bowing to her brother who was on the car, Sulli then stepped back, allowing the car to pulled out. She made a quiet wave here and there before turning behind, and headed to the hospital. But the moment she just entered, she caught the sight of her best friend, busy on his phone - on the couch. She consequently furrowed her brows, never thought she can see Luhan outside, rather than inside the ward. She approached him and surprised him by snatching his phone. Luhan glared at her. "Why are you here?" She asked, as she sat down next to him.

 

Taking back his phone, Luhan let out an obvious heavy sigh. He looked at Sulli nonchalantly and then returned to his phone.

 

"Wow, aren't you just ignoring me?" Sulli frowned, smacking Luhan's head momentarily.

 

"I am not ignoring you. I'm just not in the mood to speak." Luhan mumbles, as he continue to play Clash of Clans on his smartphone.

 

"Why not?"

 

"Yoona Noona." Luhan purse his lips, letting out another annoying sigh. At least in Sulli's ears, its annoying.

 

"What about her? Something happened?" Sulli curiously asked.

 

"Nah, just that... She's with Jessica Noona right now. In her ward."

 

Sulli chuckles. "What's so wrong about that? Jessica Unnie is just visiting."

 

"Yeah, visiting because she likes my sister. Whilst, she's too unaware that my sister is in love with somebody else." Luhan blurted unconsciously. But the moment he realized his words, he looked back at Sulli, widening his eyes. "Did I just say those words?"

 

"No way." Sulli muttered. "NO WAY! THEY'RE-HMPH."

 

"Shshshs, please... don't say it loud. Noona is going to kill me." Luhan anxiously says, as she covered his best friend's mouth.

 

Sulli hastily pushed Luhan's hands away from her, as she moved closer to the latter's face. "SO it's true? It's really? Our instincts are right???" She can be happy enough, though. Like finally, her favorite Unnie is dating.

 

"Yes. They're. I've seen it with my own two eyes." Luhan confirmed, but with a pout.

 

"OMG! I'm seriously going to tell the gang."

 

"What?! No way! I mean, not yet! Noona told me to keep it first because She's going to tell Jessica Noona first. Once she'll tell it, it's okay already."

 

"Aigoo, So Jessica Noona also likes her?"

 

"Yes."

 

"And she doesn't know yet?"

 

"Ugh! I just told you, Babo!" Luhan literally knock Sulli's head, earning her giggle instead.

 

"I'm so happy." 

 

Luhan is sadly pouting. "But I'm quiet not."

 

"Because you have no more chance?" Sulli guessed, wiggling her eyebrows in the process.

 

"It's not funny." Luhan wore a poker face towards his best friend.

 

"Yah! I'm just kidding. But really - at least you know now. Seohyun Unnie's heart is already captured by your Noona. Isn't that amazing though? It's not someone we don't know. Think of it if it's not her. It's much sadder." Sulli scolded.

 

"Chincha?"

 

"Yes. So get over with it. Aish." Shrugging her shoulders, Sulli snatched Luhan's phone and opens a mail application. "Let me email someone first." She said, as she logged her account in. Luhan rested his head to his best friend's shoulder while he watched her checking on her mail. "Omo." But the girl suddenly gasped when she read something.

 

"What is it?" Luhan composed himself, as he moved closer. And take a look closer to his phone. "What???" He couldn't help it and exclaim when his eyes greeted a video commercial of McDonalds. And apparently, it's none other than, Seohyun and her Noona. The commercial's title is 'The French Fries Kiss'. Which obviously shows the girls, enjoying their fries while taking pecks a lot.

 

"OMG, Does Unnies know about this?" Sulli exclaimed as well. "According to my brother's mail, the commercial was seemed done without their knowledge.  It's like from a real couple. So does that mean... they've been actually seeing each other."

 

"I hope Jessica Noona won't get to see this." Luhan anxiously utters. As if both of them have the same mind, they quickly rushed to the ward. Yet, they found Jessica in the couch, and Yoona next to her - both are enjoying playing chess? 

 

"Aigoo, Glad they're not opening the laptop." Luhan let out a sigh of relief, realizing that the laptop is close on top of the coffee table.

 

"But I'm pretty sure everyone in the gang now, is asking Seohyun Unnie about the unintended commercial. Geez, they should contact McDonalds for this."

 

"Yeah, so true." says Luhan, agreeing. He and Sulli took their seats at the bench just next to the ward's door. 

 

Sulli couldn't help it and replay the video commercial again. "They're cute though. I feel so giddy inside." She giggles, literally amazed by the two girls' chemistry.

 

"It seemed. Yoona Noona is obviously blushing. Hehe So cute." Luhan also joined, as he watched it back. "I wonder when did they had a date in McDonalds? The restaurant is a bit quiet? Or what? Hehe... "

 

"Normally Fast Food Restaurants has lesser costumers in weekdays. So I guess, during breaks, they decided to have some."

 

"You really love the commercial no?" Luhan chuckles, noticing that his best friend is commenting on the video. A proud friend, obviously. But he's also a proud brother. This must be the first time his sister is featured on a commercial. Not to mention, a very known company. 


"I just can't. People are commenting non stop too. There was even says that it's a natural commercial. Omo. And look, the french fries kiss is trending on Naver." Sulli chuckles, couldn't be proud enough with the sudden popularity of the commercial.

 

"I bet it's because Seohyun Noona is a famous rich person."

 

"I wouldn't be surprise if the next thing I'll visit McDonalds, people are buying fries. hehe... "

 

"To have a french fries kiss?"

 

"Definitely." Sulli smugly grinned, which also copied by her best friend.

 

Jessica and Yoona inside the ward are busy flicking each other's nose after Jessica loses the game. It should be Jessica only, experiencing the punishment, but the brown haired girl couldn't help it and flick Yoona's nose too - until they're already enjoying it.

 

 

 

 

[Seohyun's Penthouse] 

 

 

Peeking her head to the kitchen, Seohyun giggles. There was Zac, cooking for their dinner. His favorite dishes, likewise. Instead of going to a barbecue restaurant, they decided to just go home and have some rest. But before going for dinner, Seohyun just have to update herself about her girlfriend. Who would probably having her dinner as well. She quickly went back to the restaurant and check her phone if she ever had receive any message. And there was one.

 

Yoonggator:

[I've heard you have rush to the infamy after you've been found.

How are you feeling now? No need to visit me tonight - I'm doing fine as always. Rest well at home.

But I would be glad if you will confirm to me your condition. Hit me back ;)]

 

No doubts, Yoona is concerned. And that made her smile, and felt so special. 

 

to Yoonggator:

[I'm Okay now. Thanks for helping locating me. ^^

You're really my Hero, Babe <3

Yep. I'm doing fine as well. I'm resting. Tomorrow morning, I'm coming back.]

 

"I never know dating her could be like this." She said to herself, as she wait for any response. Too bad, there wasn't any. Instead, a text message from Yuri was received.

 

Yuri:

[I've heard from Zac you guys are at home now. I'm so glad Hyun.

Always take care~ ;)]

 

And she hasn't even replied to Yuri, Donghae's message also came to view.

 

Donghae:

[Thank God you're alright. That would never happen anymore, I promise.

Rest well~ ;)]

 

Rather than texting them one by one, she sent them in one message - Thank You ;)

 

And with that, she returned to Yoona's contact ID. She was about to hit the call button when another message came to view again. But this time, it came from Siwon. Does he also knows? However, the messages seems not about it.

 

Siwon:

[Open your TV. Look who is now on commercial]

 

Feeling a bit stranger, but curious enough, she reached for the remote control on the coffee table and turned the Plasma TV on. Her eyes widened instantly when she find herself in one commercial, together with her partner Yoona, of course. But what really made her surprised, it was the kiss moment they had in McDonalds. And apparently, Its from MCDonald's commercial.

 

"Wow. That was good 39 seconds of commercial break." Came Zac's voice behind. He was curious when he suddenly heard some smooching in the living room. Only to see the TV's commercial.

 

In which, Seohyun covered her face out of embarrassment. Zac's giggle is so obvious. "Kyaaaaaa why did they film us???!!! I hate them!!!." She whined like a child. "I swear that's like invading privacy!!!!"

 

"You should sue them then. But you know what? Just ask McDonalds to get some revenue from using you and Yoona. That is exactly illegal." Zac advised, but in a joking way. Seohyun turned off the TV and climb upstairs. "Boom, look who's gone crazy over a commercial." Shrugging, he went back to the kitchen.

 

Meanwhile, Seohyun opened her laptop and quickly open a website. She frowned when even in the trending topics, the french fries kiss is no. 1. "Who the are they to record that moment of my life? They  are seriously getting this on me." From the last time, she honestly doesn't care if she will be trending. But knowing that she's with someone else - not to mention Yoona, she really can't help it and be protective over her girl. She's only famous base on her character, not like this. She doesn't want to drag Yoona.

 

However, Her cheeks are so red now as she reads some few comments from netizens. Most of them are wondering if who was Yoona to her life. While there others wanted to have their own french fries kiss with her or Yoona. "Aish."couldn't take it and also drop a comment to an article.

 

Seotiger says: Im Yoona is mine!!! BACK OFF PEOPLE!!!

 

Suddenly, her phone rings. She groaned and return her gazes to her phone she put just near the laptop. Her eyebrows doesn't like who the caller is - Uncle Seo Leeteuk.

 

"I'm sure He will ask about McDonalds commercial." Mumbles her, as she answered the call."Good evening old man."

 

[McDonalds' President called me. They wanted to offer you a one year contract. Probably Monday if you have no schedule, they can have a meet up with you to discuss the contract. How was that, French Fries Kiss?]

 

Seohyun's lips parted slightly. "Come again?" Totally didn't expect it. She thought her Uncle will only . But damn, it seems a good offer?

 

[You heard me Seohyun. Go grab this chance.]

 

"But what about Yoonggator? She's on the commercial right?" She curiously asked.

 

[I don't know. They only mentioned about you. Ask Yoona if she receives an offer. By the way, where did you get that game? It's getting popular, eh? So you and Yoona are really a couple now? We should have dinner together one of this days.]

 

Seohyun ended the call right away the moment she heard her Uncle is teasing her. She quickly returned her gazes back to the monitor ans checked if someone replied to her post. However, no one. But the upvotes on her comment is already 1905 for jus one minute and downvote is 5. "Oh, did they realized it's me? Hehehe.." Snickers her amusingly.

 

Her phone suddenly beeps, she casually checks one message.

 

Zac:

[Your smile is from the kitchen and outside - You come out now! Dinner is Up!]

 

She giggles and simply replied; :P

 

Yet, she complied. Closing her laptop, she picked up her phone and headed outside. Zac is in the living room, waiting for her.

 

"We are going to have dinner in the living room?" She realized, the foods and drinks are on the coffee table. 

 

"Of course. It's because baseball game is on TV right now. I want to watch it while enjoying some meals." Zac explained, confidently.

 

"Well, I don't bother. But will you understand the game? It's in Korean." Seohyun comfortably take her seat next to Zac.

 

"The action is understandable. There's no need to understand the voice over." Stated Zac, as he opened the TV again.

 

Shrugging, Seohyun decided to ignore and just enjoy the tasty pasta and steak on the table. There's also some side dishes and dessert. She will really be so full tonight. Hopefully, Yoona is also. Though they're not together tonight, her thoughts would never stop over Yoona on the hospital.

 

 

 

 

 

[Seoul Hospital]

 

 

A big yawn greeted Luhan and Sulli the moment they entered the ward. Their entrance is also Jessica's exit.

 

"And you guys really entered together eh?" Yoona grinned. She's now believing Sulli has something with her brother - looking into how she is holding his arm. Pretty much like a possessive hold.

 

"We saw each other in the lobby Unnie. Why would we not be here, together?" stated Sulli as a fact, as she let go of Luhan.

 

"So what's up? Jessica Noona is here, earlier." Luhan says, casually putting his backpack on the couch. Sulli took her seat on the chair next to his sister.

 

"As

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter