F O C U S: Intro 2

YoonHyun Story 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

Intro 2 | Separating ways

 

 

 

It must be the craziest thing to do with her life - but Yoona knows she has nothing against anyone... nor did she wanted to hurt anyone. 

 

"What are we doing here? Omo. What's that?" However, she knows if another person will get to see her own invention. Or shall she say, her ambition to create something like impossible to do for a recruit like her - it'll be a little hassle. No, she believes, it takes time to make her understand. 

 

"What are you planning to do? Yoona, that's... that's huge! This is like terrorism!"

 

Again, she didn't answer. She pulled a chair and faces her computer instead. But no matter how much she just want to ignore, she would be the most curious girl. Not to mention, concerned?

 

Her leather chair was pulled and turned, so she could face her questioning look. She has a rolling of eyes, as she ignores. But only to be turned again.

 

"Okay, I know what you are thinking there. I'm not doing this to do something would hurt anyone. I was just being ambitious you know." Yoona tried to explain herself.

 

"Ambitious? Yoon-"

 

She got up. "I don't know yet if it's going to be a success... but I'll try. If I can't make it... then I am breaking it anyway. No need to exaggerate things." she stated firmly. Seohyun dropped her shoulders in defiance.

 

"Make sure no one from the higher will get to know this. Otherwise, you know what's the consequence."

 

"I know. That's why I place it in the basement right? Even my Uncle doesn't know." Yoona said, as then, she approached the bomb just behind where her computer is standing. The bomb is a not exactly as big as her friend is describing it. It's only the one ruler in a shape of a plane, with its connected wires, and a timer that connects to her computer. "This is like a small bomb only. You know when Mister Simpson discussed about this, I have thoughts of creating my own. I didn't know I can do so... "

 

"Aigoo, don't ya ever continue that. That's dangerous."

 

"Tsk,tsk... don't be so like a concern citizen. I know what I am doing." Going back to her computer, Yoona sat down and continue with what she had left.

 

 Seohyun couldn't looked at the bomb, as she pulled a chair almost immediately and sat down next to her. She can see how fast was the works on the monitor that she can no longer understand what was happening. Yoona was indeed an expert. Not just good in martial arts - she's totally in love with technology. Her? She's only good at martial arts, problem solving, and little bit of technology (At least)

 

"Yoona, are you really going with Tiffany?" And another thing, she's not good at expressing her feelings. Except for how was they were trained, her feelings is causing her stressed.

 

"Of course~ I already told you I ask her, right? Hmm, shouldn't be like this... " Yoona muttered her last few words, focusing her work to the timer of the bomb.

 

"Luna... she asked me earlier... and I said Yes." Seohyun bit her lower lip right away. She doesn't know if it'll be a good thing to change the topic.

 

"I know. I saw it. Congratulations! I told you, she will ask you eventually. Hold on." Yoona said, as she quickly got up and check on the wire that was connected to her computer and the timer. She made some pull and push a little on it, before going back to her seat.

 

"You're really focus on that thing, eh?"

 

"I told you, I'm being ambitious of creating my own bomb." snickered Yoona.

 

Seohyun didn't answer anymore. Watching her friend like that, made her realized she's not type of a person you would go against. If she likes what she wanted to do, then just support her. But she wouldn't be like a friend who would only watch. 

 

Soon, Yoona left her computer - as she now face her friend. They're both standing, facing each other - wearing a serious look to one another. 

 

"Ready?" Yoona ask. She was striking a get ready pose - for a fight they were about to do.

 

Seohyun smirked. Slowly, she bends over her knee, striking a pose as well. "Ready, Im Yoona."

 

With that, Yoona runs ahead. Then, she lift her left foot higher than 90 degrees. She lean her body a little backward and turn it quickly -- releasing a flying back kick quickly towards her opponent. Seohyun saw this coming, and she bend over backwards, avoiding her kick. Immediately, she turned around quickly, swiftly releasing a back kick forward to Yoona's face. The doe-eyed avoided so fast -- as she immediately release a quick punch. Seohyun had dodge it - getting revenge with the same punch on the right side of the head. Yoona swiftly dodge it. She did on the left side, Yoona also dodge it so fast. She was about to give another back kick when the latter had kicked her first on her stomach, she steps three backwards. Thus, that only made her launched perfect flying back kick - hitting Yoona on the head in the process. She slightly loses her balance - when Seohyun attempted for another kick, she lowered herself and swiftly jumps forward - She catch the girl's body so fast - dropping them both on foam floor... with her on top.

 

Heavy breaths - sweats streaming down their face - they chuckled together. Yoona especially leaned back, looking into Seohyun's face. The latter was closing her eyes however. Unconsciously giving her a chance to lean down her face. So she can have a closer look to the girl's skin. Still heavy breathing, Seohyun opened her eyes, only to stopped from beating for about quiet seconds. If Yoona didn't move away, she would have die from freezing her breathing. Thank God ad She moves away the moment - because of her phone that was ringing.

 

But she has to admit, Yoona took her breath away. And apparently, she was still lying on the floor.

 

"Well, It's time for shooting class." said Yoona, taking her phone on top of the bench in the corner. She turned, frowning. "Yah! Are you planning to stay there until midnight?"

 

Seohyun was quiet startled - getting up hurriedly. "We haven't did the research about Im Taekyung." just so she could remind herself.

 

"Well, it's easy. I'm here. I know my father - right?" chuckled Yoona amusingly.

 

Seohyun mentally slapped her head. "Yeah, of course."

 

 

 

 

Later in the day...

 

Falling backwards, a low groan was heard from Seohyun once fist caught her off guard. She quickly got up and once again charged, aiming to hit her opponent on her cheeks. She missed it. 

 

She was caught by her wrist and another hard punched landed on her stomach. She didn't let go. She responded with a miss punch again. Her opponent kicked her - sending her a little away. She was coughing, groaning and grimacing with the blood dripping over the corner of her lips. But she has no reason to stay in the floor like that. Quick, she dodges the upcoming punched her opponent was sending again. She keeps on blocking the other punches using her arms covering her face, until she manages to grabbed the wrist, she swung her on the side - and swiftly move on top. She hit her opponent too hard twice on her face. Her opponent was about to get her revenge when she swiftly held her two wrists and pulled her up -- kicking her on her stomach. The latter dropped on the floor, gasping for air. She advanced and kicked her or the side for thrice only, as the latter rolled over and got up so fast. Yet, she was fast -- she gives her a upper a good cut. Thud was heard, as soon as her opponent dropped on the floor again.

 

She took that as an opening and went on top of her. Yet, before she could advance, a whistle was heard, she landed her third fist on the floor, next to the latter's head. Heavy breaths, sweats running down their cheeks, she moves away from her opponent and lied next to her on a foam floor. She was catching her breath, while looking up into the high ceiling and arms are on each side of her body.

 

"That was great fight... Ha... ha... " came her raspy voice, slowly turning her gazes to her opponent, who was apparently the same with her. 

 

"Yeah, you broke my nose." Her opponent looked at her, with blood dripping on her nose. 

 

"Sorry, Tiffany Unnie." She grinned, still catching her breath.

 

"It's Okay."The eye-smiled girl said huskily. She got up and extended her hand down to a younger recruit.

 

Seohyun took it and stand on her feet. "But you keep on knocking me off my feet. You still won this fight." she said, finally can able to breath properly. She weakly smiled to the older girl, before pulling her for a bear hug.

 

"Tiffany wins. Seohyun, what's happening? Your kicks aren't good. You are quiet slow for this fight unlike the last time." Their coach approached them, handing a face towel for Seohyun and a first aid kit. The same with Tiffany, who thanked their coach.

 

"Coach Choi, I was fast. Only that, Tiffany Unnie is faster." Seohyun sheepishly reasoned.

 

"No? Oh well. The next fight. I want you to be the faster then." Choi answered, giving her younger recruit a pat on her shoulders.

 

"Yes." Seohyun bowed and waves to the two, as she jogs towards her things by the bench in the corner. She put the kit down and picked up her bottle of water and have some few drinks of it. "I'm slow? Tiffany is faster? What a bimbo." she scoffed, couldn't believe herself. However, she didn't noticed, she was tightly holding her bottle of water, as she find herself - staring deeply into Tiffany's side profile. This is her first lose - and it certainly knocked her hard. Because, she was lose by Tiffany. Really? "Seriously, I need to concentrate next time." Slowly, she let loose of her bottle and put it down. She picked up the snapped back on the side, she finally smiled - recalling who gave the 'Seo' snap back. She wore it and grabbed her backpack, then her bottle again. Subsequently leaving the place. She was walking in the hallway not expexcting to see Luna. The latter caught her immediately and rushes to her side.

 

"Are you ready for the ball this weekend?"

 

Seohyun stepped back, startled. "It's... " she barely could answer back.

 

"Yah! It's already this Sunday. Don't tell me you forgot? We are going on a date in that night." Luna's face is just too bright. Seohyun was speechless. Yet, she didn't mind. She pinch her cheeks and giggles. "I can't wait to pick you up." Without wait for a reply, she happily skipped.

 

Seohyun sighed, as she looked at Luna was happily skipping. "I almost forgot the ball." Brushing that thought off for the meantime. She headed to her locker and change on her uniform. After then, she walked out the gym building. She was walking in the aisle heading to her dorm when she spotted Yoona by the distance, laughing away with another recruit. Knowing that the girl will leave her company immediately once she'll see her, she the right way, avoiding the deer.

 

But she changed her mind. Walking backwards, she stopped just in the middle of the of the way. She turned and a grin plastered across her face once she realized Yoona and two of the recruits stops on their tracks. Just two steps away from her. 

 

"Oh Hey Seohyun, what are you doing?" ask Yoona, innocently. 

 

Facing them entirely, Seohyun smiled brightly, only to walk passes at them. She took this chance and immediately runs away. Yoona and two of her friends looked at each other's eyes before raising their shoulders and continue on their walk.

 

Meanwhile, Seohyun - it only took fifteen minutes for her to arrived in her dorm house. She quickly runs upstairs but suddenly went back and headed to the kitchen and gives her greetings to her Uncle. She was about to leave the kitchen when the latter called out her name - she changed her mind. She find herself sitting across her Uncle, casually eating an apple. Since her Uncle is doing something with some files on the table, she waited on her seat like she usually does. Until her Uncle had spoken, she put her attention on him.

 

"I got a bad news and good news. Which one do you want to hear?"

 

Seohyun put aside her apple and simply said, "Bad news." with braveness on her face. Not like she doesn't hear it always.

 

"Okay. Bad news is, you are the one who will buy your dress for the ball." Uncle Seo answered - though not bad enough for her niece.

 

Seohyun nodded. As much as she wanted to make it free, she knows she's already old enough to buy it for herself. "Then the good news." she casually reached for her apple again and bit twice.

 

"Here." Her Uncle handed her a white envelope, that has SIA's logo on it. She took it and raised her brows.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter