My Fab Boss: 15

YoonHyun Story 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

15 | Lucky Yoonggator

 

 

One step - close - one step - close -- One girl then bend knees a little as her head peek a little to the door in a restaurant. Much to her distress, she was late. Yoona is apparently with Nicole and Jessica now. Both girls are across her, seems so happy to see her -- and happy to chat with her again. "Aish." She turned around, ready to just walked away, but something suddenly came to her mind that it made her stop. Especially when she finally caught the sight of her Auntie, with her cousin (?). 

 

She grinned.

 

"Joohyun! There you are!" Boa greeted her with a bear hug.

 

However, she did not great back. Rather, she quickly pulled back and suddenly snatched the sunglasses hanging in her cousin's shirt. "I'll borrow this first. Wait for me here." then, she hurriedly entered the restaurant. 

 

Yuri was about to follow but her mother blocked her. "Let's stay here."

 

"What is she doing?" ask Yuri, amused.

 

"I don't know. But let's just wait for her." Boa says, as she keep her hand holding her daughter's wrist. While both of them are just outside the glass door, watching.

 

Meanwhile, Seohyun intentionally to passed by the table Yoona, Jessica and Nicole are currently staying at. So she can walk backwards, and looking so surprise the moment she stopped in front of them. 

 

"Omo! What a coincidence?! You guys are here too?" She literally exclaimed, as she slightly put her sunglasses down. Showing her widened eyes behind it.

 

Jessica and Nicole turned to her, surprised as well. But for Yoona, she awkwardly smiled, as the latter looked at her with her obvious fake smile.

 

"How'd you know we are here?" Nicole asked.

 

"I didn't know you guys were here too. I was looking for MY assistant. And It happened to be here. How are you doing Jessica?" Seohyun greeted, brightly. But at the back of her head. 'What ing are you doing here? Cats are never welcomed here.'

 

Jessica smiled back. "I'm fine, Seohyun-ssi." How 'bout you?" She sensed the smile was so fake, so she dropped her smile quickly and stared at her nonchalantly.

 

Taking her seat next to Yoona, Seohyun put the sunglasses down to the table and her wrap one arm around Yoona's arm - pulling her closer to her.

 

"B-Boss--"

 

"I'm fine. I'm very much fine, Jessica. Especially that I'm with my Assistant. Oh, Don't you know? This is MY Aunt's Resort?" She emphasizes 'my' again, indicating that it's her territory. She felt Yoona jerking from her hold, but she keep her in place. And before all of them could react, she added, "Anyway, I'm not interested to know anymore. I'm interested about... " she looked at Yoona with a sweet smile.

 

The doe-eyed girl is looking at her quiet awkward. Must be because of Jessica and Nicole's presence. But who cares? She just want to get the key.

 

"Yoonggator, can I have OUR key in the room? I still have to shower, my dear." She whispered the last part of her sentence, while dragging her fingers to Yoona's cheeks. At the same time, she pressed her chest against the girl's upper arm. 

 

"O-Okay." Blushing, Yoona hurriedly turned to the backpack that was next to her. She quickly opened it and grabs the key. "Here." came her almost whisper voice, handing it to her boss.

 

Seohyun smiled to both Jessica and Nicole first before she leaned forward and kissed the tip of Yoona's nose. She then whispered to the girl's ear, "I'll be waiting in our room, Yoonggator. Don't make make me wait too long. We still have something to do." yet, she intentionally put her voice loud enough at the last part, so Jessica will hear. She kissed her again -- but in the corner of her lips again before finally bowing to Jessica and Nicole, and left their table.

 

Heck, she went back to get the sunglasses. "Have a nice day, everyone. Though it's raining." She winked and finally left.

 

Jessica and Nicole were agape, as both of them looked at Yoona questioningly. The latter couldn't look at them. She nervously gulped, reaching for her glass of juice and have a sip of it. Apparently, it wasn't only the nervousness she's feeling, her heart is absolutely racing so fast. She barely could cope.

 

A few seconds later, after that scene, Jessica finally broke her silence.

 

"Let's get out here, Yoong." Looking so serious to her friend.

 

"What?! Wa-Why?" Nicole and Yoona answered simultaneously. Both sounded so surprise.

 

"I don't know what's up with her and her attitude, but it's obvious, she's just playing with you. She's playing with your feelings." Jessica explained. "So before she could hurt you, let's get out here. And I want you to resign in their company." she added, desperately. "That way... she can't hurt you."

 

Yoona stared at Jessica speechless. But later, she turned away from her, couldn't react. She doesn't know what to react or what to think about Jessica's favor. But somehow, she knows she just care for her. And somehow, as she thinks it over, at her intention, she felt against with it.

 

"You do understand what I am talking about, right? This is not just about your job anymore. Yoona, I'm telling this to you as a close friend."

 

Audibly sighing, Yoona returned her gazes to her superior. "Director Jung, I appreciate your concern. However, I disagree with your favor. I don't know how to explain this but... leaving the company this early seems not a good idea."

 

"Yoona... what are you doing?" Nicole butted, couldn't believe what she's hearing and watching.

 

"Cole, I can't leave! I-I mean... this isn't about the 'money' or anything about this good opportunity in a big company. You don't understand, but the company needs me." Yoona desperately answered back. As she heard herself now, she realized the reason -- Seohyun and her past. She felt so responsible. She felt like she's having a personal mission for the girl.

 

"The company? Or the boss?" Jessica coldly utters, looking straight to Yoona's brown orbs. "Tell me Yoona."

 

Yoona looked down. "It's not." as she denies it.

 

"Look at me."

 

Gazing back, Yoona once again says it. "It's not her. You see, the reason why we are here is because we are looking for someone that can probably raise the company's sales. I swear, it's just about the company. I wanted to help her."

 

Jessica couldn't push anymore. She reached for her own juice as well and finished it all before she turned to Yoona again.

 

"Jessica, You know me." Yoona softly uttered, as she reached the girl's hand and gives it a squeeze. Then, she kissed it. "You know me always, Jess." she added, hoping the latter will believe her. Her sight earned Nicole's rolling of eyes.

 

Jessica always finds herself melting. Yoona's smile and her cute pout, she really can't resist them and give in. "Okay. I'll trust you. I will trust in your words Yoong. Because I know you too well. And hopefully you won't regret this."

 

"Absolutely." Yoona smiled, reassuringly.

 

"Okay. I'll take that. Nicole, I've decided to stay here tonight. Let's check in." Jessica got up and drag herself out of the restaurant. Nicole was shaking her head to Yoona, as she hurriedly catch up with her cousin.

 

Sighing exhaustively, Yoona frustratingly ruffled her hair. "This is all your fault!!!" as she couldn't help it and blame that boss of her. However, she couldn't continue minding her own feelings. She heard her phone beeps, which she immediately fished it out of her pocket and check on the message.

 

Donghae:

[I'm coming there ;)

Thanks for inviting me, Hyunnie :)]

 

"Damn." Yoona cursed under her breath, feeling like throwing her phone to the glass wall. But she ends up groaning and bumping her head to the table. Some few costumers glances at her. Yet, she seems getting headaches that she didn't noticed their weird look on her. She keeps on bumping her head on the table, mumbling 'I hate you, Boss. I hate you Seotiger. I hate you!!!'. It's not just about Jessica now, it's about Donghae too - because she really felt so disappointed towards Seohyun, for not keeping her promise. She almost thought she couldn't see or imagine Donghae and her boss. But turns out, she asked him to come. 

 

*groan*

 

Couldn't stay any longer, She hastily picked up her backpack and hurriedly left the restaurant. She saw Nicole and Jessica checking in, but she ignored and quickly went straight to the elevator. It was on time as the ride arrives that instant. And too lucky that it's empty. She entered and quickly pressed the 4th floor. Since the number of their room is 405.

 

Just less than a minute, the lift arrives. As if she's also guilty for leaving her boss earlier without a word, she's in a hurry. And the moment she arrived at the room, she was surprised when she find it open. She did not think negative as she walks in and looks around the place. But much to her distress, it was empty. 

 

"Boss? Are you showering?" So she proceeds to the shower room. Unfortunately, she even see any silhoute from the shower room. She entered, it's undeniably empty. 

 

Opening her phone, she hissed and smack her forehead for almost forgetting - She broke her iPhone. 

 

"Aish. Where is she?!!!" Stomping her feet, she sat down at the edge of the bed and deeply sighed, thinking of any place that might brought Seohyun. "Ah! I almost forgot." And right then, she thinks of Boa. She quickly called the older girl as she got up and walks to the balcony. Just in the sliding door only, as the rain still keeps on falling hard.

 

[Hello? Yoona-ssi?]

 

"Oh, B-Boa-ssi. Um, I just want to know if Seohyun is with you now? I mean my Boss?" She literally slapped her forehead again for using 'Seohyun', instead of Boss.

 

[Yup. She's with us.]

 

"With us? Kwon Yuri-ssi?"

 

[Yes. Um, I don't think I can tell you where are we - she ask me not to tell you. But can you tell me if Donghae-ssi replied to you? She also wanna know, so she can actually greet him.]

 

Yoona covered the phone so she can, "NO!" shout and then, put the phone back against her ear. "Um, Y-Yeah. H-He did not. Hehe. I think he will not really reply."

 

[Oh, Okay. I'll make sure to tell her-]

 

"Wait. Can you just tell me where are you guys? I couldn't stay here, knowing that you guys are working?" Yoona sheepishly answered.

 

There was a silence for a couple of seconds before Boa's voice was back [Room 525. In Yuri's Room. We'll wait you here.]

 

"Hmm, Okay. Thanks Miss Kwon." Yoona bowed, as if the older girl can see her. And with that, the phone call ended. Yoona victoriously smiled from ear to ear, as she hurriedly left the room. But before she can even have enough distance from the room, she stops half way when she saw Jessica and Nicole, was about to walk in to the next room. Both also stopped when they caught her.

 

"Omo. Yoong!" Jessica called out happily. "Your room is just next door?"

 

Yoona sheepishly smiled and asks, "And you guys got the next room?"

 

"Obviously, Yoong." Nicole snickered. "Hmm, It looks like she's not around?" Yet, she also noticed Seohyun is not behind nor next to their friend.

 

"Y-Yeah, She's apparently with her Aunt."

 

"Cool. Why don't we go inside? Jessica and I ordered the dinner already. Why don't you join us?" Nicole suggested that instant.

 

"Um But--"

 

"Come on." Without hesitations, Nicole pulled Yoona inside. The latter could defiantly go with them rather. This made Jessica happy more, as she also followed them in the room.

 

"Wait, what's with the flyer, Nicole?" ask Yoona, realizing the paper her friend is holding.

 

"Oh, It's for the Resort's annual Contest. I am joining." Nicole just smiled so bright, excited for tomorrow. Unlike Jessica, she's good at horse back riding. And she's gonna win the contest for her cousin, for sure.

 

Jessica and Yoona simply chuckle at her, as they makes their way to the sofa. 

 

 

 

 

[Music Studio - Yuri's Room]

 

 

 

Boa ended the call with a little smile on her face. She returned to Yuri's room again and went straight to the studio room. She was about to ask if what are the stuffs they were talking about when Seohyun suddenly ask something to Yuri.

 

"What's this?" She is asking a certain flyer on top of the coffee table. The flyer says; The fastest equestrian wins' Two nights and One Day stay in Kwon Resort. And a Luxury dinner in the Resort's Lake.

 

"Oh, That's some event happening tomorrow." stated Yuri, as she casually take the flyer. She felt so comfortable that instant with her cousin. Though she never had memory from their past. She, all of the memories was stored in her brain. She can not forget about her. She's really so cute in their childhood - such a precious person. Too bad, as she looks at her right now, she seems changing now. It was indeed true that if a person has no one supporting and loving them, they'll end up being cold.

 

"Event? It's like some contest." Seohyun surely knows. "And I bet, this is like marketing strategy?"

 

Yuri chuckles. "Definitely. Who will put some contest if this is not about gaining more guests? And so far, there are 20 participants."

 

"Omo. That's how the resort is catching so much attention?" Seohyun exclaimed, innocent about how popular is her Aunt's Resort.

 

Boa sat next to her daughter. "Hyun, I told you right? This is one of Seo's properties. You can not deny the fact that people loves Seo and its companies."

 

"Wow. So likely, every month or a year, millions of money enters the Seo Group of companies?"

 

"More like billions." Yuri snickered. "And you are so lucky to be the heir of everything in this." she felt so proud.

 

Seohyun feels like a heavy stone was drop on her shoulders after hearing it from her cousin. She didn't knew, how big is the company. She feels like going on a party everyday. But to her dismay, Chairman Seo never mentioned it. Must be because, she's still so innocent in it. She sighed and took the flyer again from Yuri.

 

"Why don't you join the contest?" Yuri suggested, as she realized, this will be an opportunity to tell to everyone that the future CEO is in the Resort.

 

Seohyun frowned. "I'm just here to ask Auntie about my offer for FAB. I'm not gonna do this. I was just asking ya know."

 

"Yeah, I also want to share Yul, your cousin wants to see your songs. Can you hand it to her?" Boa says.

 

Yuri trailed off, as she answered. "I'll share the songs if you are going to join the contest."

 

"What?! Hell No!"

 

Yuri chuckles at her cousin's reaction. "You don't know how to ride a horse?"

 

"I said I'm just here for the contract and your songs! Not to ride a horse and sing Gangnam Style!" Seohyun stated firmly, as she then looked back at her Aunt. "Isn't this one night of stay only?"

 

"Mom, Don't accept the offer if she will not join." Yuri made an offer to her mother as well. And much to her happiness, her mother agreed.

 

"I like the idea, Honey." Boa giggled, as she hi-5 with her daughter.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter