Happy Together: 01

YoonHyun Story 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

01 | Decision

 

The night is so good - everyone is so happy, watching the newly weeds couple Mr. and Mrs. Kwon Yul, exchange their sweet words for each other, doing their first dance as a married couple, dancing with the other guests, sharing a cake and the sweetest, their kiss that made the everyone just whistle and celebrate more of their happiness.

 

Yes, everyone except for one person sitting with her family in one table - Yoona. She had been keeping in the corner ever since she heard the bad news. She decided to keep it for herself for the meantime, doesn't like to ruin her brother's happiness. Not to mention, Jessica - that was so gorgeous with her white wedding gown. The visitor's happiness and Mr. Kwon's happiness as well. Sigh. At least, while she's keeping it to herself, she can recall everything she shared with her cool Dad. Most of them are just bunch of joy. 

 

However, she failed - Yoo Hyun and Paul noticed her silence while Daniel and Seohyun are too oblivious. Both are listening to a speech coming from Mr. Kwon.

 

"Daddy, are you alright?" asks Paul, as he glance over the doe-eyed parent of his.

 

"Daddy not okay?" Yoo Hyun also added, reaching for her Daddy's hand. 

 

Yoona got a little startle, after she felt the touch on her hand. She fake a smile, as she held her daughter's hand back. "I'm okay, Yoonie. I'm okay, Paul." and also turned to show another one to her son. "Omo. Look, there's the ice cream I've asked." Yet, she instantly brightens when the waiter finally arrived. She turned to Yoo hyun back and picked her up, to put her on her lap. "Let's have some ice cream. Yoonie's favorite strawberry ice cream." She exclaimed, pinching her daughter's cheeks. Paul on the other hand have returned to his seat and got excited. Daniel and Seohyun's attention have also averted to the others.

 

"Kya! Daddy ordered ice cream?! Thank You, Daddy!!!" Daniel just can't hold himself and got excited. He bowed to the waiter as he accepted his bowl of ice cream. "Thank you, Daddy." He eventually smiled so bright, as he started scooping on it.

 

"Daddy Yoong , The best!" Seohyun chuckles, taking her share as well. She exchange gazes with her wife, they shared a smile together.

 

"Mine is Apple." Paul somehow returned his share when the waiter gave him the wrong flavor. "Omma, you got mine." He immediately pushed it closer to his mother.

 

"Oops, Sorry, baby." Seohyun smiled, taking the apple flavor. "What got our baby Yoonie?" She can see her maknae is already enjoying her own ice cream. The latter is not hearing her anymore, as she just continue scooping and eating with the help of her Daddy.

 

Seohyun can't no longer disturb her. Her twins are also just quiet, doesn't care with their surroundings anymore. She seriously let out a sigh of relief - they're not naughty around with an ice cream they're enjoying. She also wanted to enjoy her own share but just when she was about to have a scoop, the MC of the event is calling out Yoona's name.

 

"What?" Yoona's head instantly turned to the MC.

 

"Come on over for your message for the newlyweds before we could bring this wedding into a dance floor." The MC explained.

 

Yoona exchanged gazes with her wife. The latter also ushered her to go to the front. "But Yoonie-"

 

"Aigoo, I'll take care of her." Seohyun cut her wife's words, as she got up and picked up her maknae from her wife's lap. Yoona could do anything and comply.

 

"Yay! Yoong Daddy!!!" The twins chorused, as they watches her walked to the front. Seohyun take her seat back and put Yoo Hyun's ice cream back in front. The little girl just resume scooping again. She was glad the ice cream was there, otherwise, she would be shouting as hell more than her brothers.

 

Yoona stood in front with a mic and a glass of red wine. She stood quiet hesitant - but she has to continue and act accordingly. "First of all... I don't really like giving messages because it gives me a little emotional?" She chuckled, causing for everyone to smile at her. Her brother and Jessica are in front of her, sitting next to each other - anticipating for her next words. But when she saw Mr. Kwon, behind, also smiling at her, she was reminded by her own father. She bit her lower lip to hold what was inside her at the moment. She immediately turned to her brother and his beautiful wife. She took a moment of silence before she took a deep breath and continued, "But Um, Just like what you... a-also said on my wedding day - bro - Congratulations! I know you've been waiting this day for almost... 5 months in preparation. It's not easy but look, now you're here - I couldn't be happier. You know, I've been also wishing this day to come into your life after I've done mine - Your own happiness. I would also like to thank you for being such a good brother to me. You know, everyone doesn't know how my brother would always protect me. Not just from those haters online, since I'm a celebrity - but also to those who hate me offline. He's always there if I needed someone by my side, if I'm down. Every time I'm sad, he's the one who would also cheer me up. It's rare to see someone like that. Thanks for everything, really. I never know having a brother could be this great." She paused and turn to Jessica who seems tearing up with her message. "Of course, your happiness wouldn't be complete with Jessica Unnie. Without her, I think you wouldn't be contented with your life now. Thanks Unnie, you bring the best out of my brother. I don't really know you well, but I know you're a good person, lover and now wife for him. I wish you guys all the happiness in the world. Congratulations!" She ended it with her wine raise - showing it to everyone. "A toast for this beautiful couple. All the best for them." She said aloud, which made everyone does the same - and have their drink, followed by applause.

 

Seohyun who couldn't even have the same glass because of the kids around, only raises Yoonie's hand in the air. But the naughty maknae put it down immediately, as she continued scooping and eating.

 

"Let's bring the real party started!" The MC shouted to his own mic, consequently receives the visitors' shouts of celebrations.

 

Yul and Jessica leads all the visitors in the dance floor, as the music got started. Yoona take the chance also to comeback to her family's table. But that just made her regret. Daniel and Paul drags her back to the dance floor. They began to dance randomly with her. Yoona couldn't help it and smile. She did not wait any longer and follow the nae nae steps of the twins. Seohyun chuckled at the sight. She wanted to join them as well but her maknae still needs to go to the bathrome for a retouch. So she brought her out.

 

Meanwhile, Yul and Jessica who had been so happy dancing as well, couldn't missed the sight of Yoona and twins.

 

"The twins are both so happy." Jessica commented, watching in joy as well. She chuckled softly when the twins and Yoona started humping like a bunny.

 

"I know right? Just like us Babe." Yul sweetly whispered to his now wife, Jessica. He leaned in to kiss her cheeks.

 

"Ugh, Stop it Yul. But you know what? I noticed something weird with Yoona earlier."

 

Yul raised her brows. "What?" And glance over his sister and his twins. He can't seem to see any weird. Yeah, weird because of their dance that was making the visitors happy. But nothing else anymore.

 

"Earlier -  when she's talking in front of everyone - in front of us." Jessica casually wrapped her arms around Yul's neck, as soon as the music got sloe.

 

Again, Yul glances over his sister's side. Yoona is holding her twins' hands as they are all dancing in a slow way. Just like them, swaying their hips. But there are adorable. "What did you noticed?" 

 

"She sounded like hesitant to say those words. Or even stand in front of the others." Jessica has no intention to observe Yoona earlier, but as she continues to do so earlier, she realized that.

 

"Chincha? I was only listening to her. I didn't feel anything weird." Yul replied with all honesty. He couldn't focus a lot to his sister earlier because of the lights being pointed to them.

 

"Well, I have no idea why but all the things she said are really sincere. She really loves you, Yul."

 

"Of course. I love her too." Yul proudly admitted himself.

 

"But your twins... " Jessica's attention shifted to Yoona and her twins again. The two are now hugging their Daddy's waist, while they still dance to the music.

 

"What?"

 

"They're really handsome. I also want those kind of kids." She smile and bit her lip. She must admit, Yul and Seohyun's product are good. She was envy.

 

A goofy grin formed into Yul's lips. "Why don't we make sons now? Let's leave the party without them knowing." at the same time, he wiggles his eyebrows.

 

"Is it alright?" Jessica loved the idea as well. She felt excited.

 

"Yeah, of course. Hmm, hold on." Yul looks around and confirmed that everyone in event hall are busy with themselves. He took his Jessica's hand and whispered, "Come with me." huskily to her ears. Jessica blushed, but couldn't react anymore, as she let her husband drags her to the exit door. Heck, just when they're outside, they're startled by Seohyun and Yoona, almost bumping into them. 

 

"Omo, What are you guys doing?" asked Seohyun, startled as well. The bathroom's door and the exit door to the event hall is just next to each other. Yoo Hyun wrapped her arms around her mother's neck and hide at the back of her head, instantly - after she saw her Uncle Yul.

 

"Eh? Ehehehe... Um, We're just... we're just going for a walk outside. You know, to have some fresh air. Oh, Yoona and the twins are now looking for the both of you. Um, excuse me Hyun, Yoonie."

 

Seohyun couldn't able to form even for just a single word upon seeing how the couple are looks like in a hurry. She wonders where are they heading exactly? It looks like they're not only for a fresh air? "Well, they're married couple now. And it's their day." She chuckled, lightly.

 

"Omma." Yoo hyun held her mother's face and turned it towards her.

 

"Hmm?" 

 

"Daddy. Go back Daddy." says Yoo hyun, cutely smiling.

 

"Tsk, you just don't want to see your Uncle again." Seohyun rubs her nose with her maknae's nose, earning her giggles. "Ara, let's go back now." She decided to shrug about the couple and uses entered back the event hall. Wherein, they can see everyone are still dancing on their own. Mr Kwon however is just in the corner with some businessman, talking within themselves. Despite the loud music. And there's Yoona, with the twins - "What?!" heck, she did not expect to see the twins drinking wine? 

 

Seohyun's mood swings. She furiosly made her way to their table again and glared at her wife. Yoo Hyun just innocently looked at her mother.

 

"Yoona, I told you wine is not for kids!" She literally exclaimed, loud enough for her twins to turn their heads towards her. Both are startled witht he sudden mad voice from their mother. "What are you doing with them?" She put Yoo hyun down to a nearby chair and took the glasses of wine from her twins' grasp.

 

"Oh come on, it's just a wine." Yoona chuckled, amuse at her wife's reaction. She picked up Yoo Hyun from the next chair to put on her lap casually, while waiting for her wife's further reaction.

 

"Omma, that's not a wine!" Paul defensively says. "That's just-"

 

"No, it's a wine Omma! Don't drink the wine Omma!" Heck, Daniel also wants to prank his mother. He covered his twin's mouth almost immediately.

 

Seohyun did not answer. She smelled the glass that has the wine(?) inside, but only to smell a soda? She drink a little on it to convince more herself. Indeed, it's just a cola. Daniel and Yoona are laughing out loud. Both couldn't get over with her earlier reaction. Yoo Hyun even joined, even though she has no idea. Paul also wants to laugh but when he saw his mother glared him, he ends up showing a heart sign through her fingers, mouthing 'I love you'.

 

"Ugh, I hate you guys." Seohyun sat down, cupping her red cheeks out of embarrassment.

 

"I seriously should have captured your face earlier." Yoona says, as she slowly calmed down.

 

"Omma so funny. Hahaha!!!" But Daniel couldn't stop yet. He couldn't help it and got teary eye. Yoo Hyun stop from laughing and wiped the tears in the corner of her eyes. "Yoonie~ Oh my Yoonie. Haha Omma so funny." Yoonie giggles and kisses his cheeks. He also kiss her cheeks, as he calmed down. But he looked back at his mother to with the wine - by drinking on it.

 

"Danny stop that - prank is over." Yoona scolded her son. 

 

Paul made a face palm. Seohyun on the other hand couldn't hold it any longer - she got up and picked up her son on his waist, then she squeezes him with all .

 

"Omma!!!" Daniel eventually shouted, but with a chuckle. Seohyun began tickling her son on his armpit, making him laugh.

 

Yoona, Yoo Hyun and Paul both did not missed it wants to join as well. Yet, Daniel is fast enough from running away. Paul chases him consequently.

 

"Yah! Daniel! Paul! Don't run around!" Seohyun scolded her son, afraid her sons might bump into one of the guests. Some of the guests are already noticing the twins' playfulness.

 

"Aigoo, go get the twins, Hon." Seohyun immediately told the doe-eyed. She was about to get Yoo Hyun from her lap but the latter did not let her.

 

"I think you should." Yoona said. "You know Daniel won't stop if it's me. He will only keep on playing with his twin." She stated truthfully. She knows her wife can only stop the twins, not her.

 

"Daddy, walk?" Yoo Hyun butted, wanted to walk, but in mind, run with her siblings.

 

"I know your mind, baby. So no walk for you at this point. Hmm?" Yoona firmly stated, as she hold her daughter on the waist in place as well.

 

"Fine. I think this is easy." Seohyun let out a defeating sigh, and look for the twins. They seemed playing around with another kids in the dance floor. But started to play chasing game again. It's making her a bit embarrass now, as most of the guests are now looking at the twins. 

 

"How can you stop the two?" Yoona is wondering.

 

"Let's see." Kicking her heels off of her feet, Seohyun waited for the moment Daniel would pass their place. She brace herself for the upcoming naughty boy until when he's just about to pass, he suddenly turned and went back to the path he passes. This got furious the young mother. She chase her son and got his shoulders for only 10 steps away from where she was standing. Then, she pulled him and locked him into his arms. Daniel was panting, looking up to her. "Let's go back to our room now, shall we?" She strictly instructed. Paul stopped in front of them, also catching his breath. But was glad his mother finally got his own twin.

 

"I want to play still." Daniel pout his lips.

 

"This is not a playground." Seohyun replied that instant. She did not let go of her son's hand, as she dragged him to their table again, with Paul tagging along.

 

"We're going.... to a lot... of places around New York, right?" Daniel asked in between his breath, looking forward for the next day.

 

"Of course." says Seohyun, as she stopped them and wears her heels again.

 

"Are we going to that famous Statue of Liberty?" Paul also joined, clasping his hands in anticipation.

 

"Absolutely, Paul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter