Call me Daddy: 06

YoonHyun Story 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

06 | Getting to know

 

 

 

"..S-Seohyun-ssi... " As if the world just stopped - Yoona can't see anyone except for the girl before her she had meet a few times. But the moment had passed too fast, she find herself looking back to a young boy next to her. The same boy who made her yesterday a hell of body pain. Yet, She was confused. What is Seohyun doing in the boy's home? Moreover, why does Daniel holding her one leg, as if she is a close relative? Are they connected? "Seo... " She didn't continue her words anymore when the boy before her confirmed it to her.

 

"Omma, what is she doing here?"

 

And that was it -- everything was so clear. No more confusions.

 

 

--

 

 

It was as if the joke was really so mean -- Yoona can't even close her lips, watching Seohyun feeding Daniel like a real mother. As apparently, she just know the mother is this girl. Yeah? That girl she just meet twice? Thrice? And even give her some pills for her headache. Not to mention, the really kind girl she just know.

 

Sigh~

 

Yoona doesn't know what to say. Nor she wanted to believe this situation.

 

She's so young to be a mother. In her thoughts, as she looked at Daniel. The latter smiled so cutely again to her. She looked away and put her gazes back to Seohyun, who was only busy feeding her son. No. She must be really joking when she told me earlier. Aigoo, this can't be. She's so pretty for being a mother to an evil kid. Let alone, she can't be a mother at this young age. Wait, did I just say it twice? Well, she's really young in my eyes. To think, she's still a student in my University. What is happening... Ugh.

 

"Noona, aren't you going to eat those egg rolls? Daniel will eat it." Daniel said, flashing a playful grin.

 

Seohyun doesn't know if Yoona will take it as a joke or not. But when she looked at her, she was sticking her tongue to Daniel and eat the prepared breakfast for her quickly. She giggles, finding it cute. Honestly, since yesterday, she really find her adorable like her son. It was so rare for her to see a choding at this age.

 

"I'm glad you like it. I thought you won't." She softly said, earning a brief smile from the deer.

 

Daniel poke on her hand, She gives the glass of water to her son. 

 

"After this, Let's clean the bedroom and take a bath okay?" 

 

Daniel simply nodded, giving back the glass. Yoona stared at him with unbelievable stare. He giggles because he saw a rice to the corner of Yoona's lips. Seohyun looked at the doe-eyed and smiled to have caught the sight.

 

"What?" It was Yoona's turn to be innocent.

 

"Yoona-ssi... you have some little rice on your face." Seohyun pointed to the left side. In which, Yoona embarrassingly picked and eat it.

 

"Hehe, Thanks." 

 

Daniel sent her a glare, Yoona just ignore but she can't help it and smirk. The younger one of the two shrugs and ask his mother again to feed him

 

"By the way, Thanks for the fruits. They're really Danny's favorite. Especially the apples oranges." Seohyun thanked, as she once again help Daniel with his rice.

 

"Nah, It's okay. Um, It's my way to thank you. For you know, trusting me with your son." Yoona replied, before taking a mouthful rice.

 

"And... I wanna also thanks for... not giving up on the show." Added the young mother. She smiled briefly to the doe eyed.

 

"Omma, are you going to School today?" Asked Daniel, butting in to the conversation.

 

"Yep. Why, baby?" Seohyun answered Daniel, who was only next to her.

 

The young boy glances to Yoona first before replying. "Will I go to Aunt Sunny's place again?"

 

"Well, there's no announce Schedule for the show. Probably baby." Seohyun caresses Daniel's cheeks, sweetly smiling to the latter.

 

"So you go to School and only leave your son to his Aunt?" Yoona butted, earning Seohyun's smile and nod of head. "Wow! That's so cool for you."

 

"Omma is the coolest!" Daniel proudly said, smiling in glee. Yoona also looked at him, but with a poker face.

 

"You must be surprised I'm already a mother." Seohyun blushes. She has never imagined Yoona would know so early. As if, it was a fate for her to knock on the door and caught her red handed.

 

"Y-Yeah, kind of. I mean, who wouldn't thought a young beautiful nursing student like you has... a son like him." Yoona blushes at her own words, as she end up exchanging gazes with Daniel.

 

"Omma loves me." Daniel stuck his tongue out, earning a ruffle of hair from his young mother. 

 

"Of course~ I did not say you are not." Yoona chuckled amusingly. 

 

"He's always like that. Wait, Daniel, you're finished. Let Omma eat this time, Okay?" Seohyun ask a permission from her son. She then gives the glass of milk to him.

 

"I'm just in the living room, Omma." Daniel said, sweetly leaning forward to kissed his mother on her cheeks. Before he left, he sent another playful glare to the doe-eyed girl. 

 

Yoona can't help it and snicker, which earns Seohyun's rising of eyebrows. "Nothing. Your son is just adorable." which she quickly explained. "He's cool too, like you."

 

"I'm a cool mother?" Seohyun was amused at the words used by the doe-eyed.

 

"Absolutely."

 

Seohyun was a bit shy. She bit her lower lip and casually sip on her water - avoiding Yoona's gazes on her. Yoona telling her cool is a little fluttery.

 

"But seriously, I'm still surprise. Learning about this has never come to my mind. This is... surreal. However, as I look at you right now - I think it's cool for you. It's just that... your son - he's really like that? No, don't get me wrong... but... I find it really hard to handle -- him." Yoona shyly also confessed her feelings towards Daniel.

 

"He's not really just used to a stranger inside the house. Don't mind him. He will get used to this after some time." Seohyun had a little widen of her eyes, realizing her words. But she sighed in relief that Yoona seemed to unheard it.

 

"So... you really don't know I was the star that will take care of him?" Yoona turned serious. 

 

"Ne? Uh... I don't really. I mean, when I arrived at the filming site - I thought I can see only my son... turns out... you were there already. And you guys are conversing." Seohyun smiled, as she continued to her meal.

 

Yoona on the other hand smiled back and silently finished her meal. Indeed, the egg rolls are great. She was really glad she visited. She got to taste it. In the middle of her meal, she secretly glances at the girl across, she still can't believe the girl was already a mother. But she realized something - "She was really pretty up close. Her rosy cheeks are so cute~ Even though she wasn't wearing a make-up... aigoo." A biting of lower lip was seen in her features, as she couldn't take it and smiled from ear to ear. 

 

"Hmm?" Seohyun looked back to Yoona when she heard something not so clear.

 

"Huh? Uh... N-Nothing." Quick, Yoona turned away and eat her last egg rolls in one go.

 

Seohyun has a genuine smile across her face. "Are you finish? I'll wash it." she was more amuse when she saw her plate has no more food, but she keeps on pretending she was still eating. Eating an air? How adorable.

 

"Y-Yeah, I am." Sheepishly, Yoona gives her plate, lowering her gazes. The young mother received her plate and giggles at her. She heard something from her but it wasn't clear. She slowly looked up to see the latter was already facing the sink, washing their plates. She sighed, and her back, she can see Daniel was so behave on the couch, watching some anime shows. Getting up, she took this chance and want to ask something to Seohyun. "Hey."

 

Seohyun got startled. Thus, she smiled back to Yoona.

 

"Can I ask you something?"

 

"Go ahead." Seohyun simply replied back while she busied herself washing the plates. The bubbles are already all over the sink

 

"I was - I was wondering if how old are you?" Yoona ask softly. "If you don't mind. Hehe." she rubs her nape momentarily.

 

"I'm 23. How 'bout you?" Seohyun also asked back. She knows the girl still can't believe she's so young to have a four year old kid. But she doesn't mind anyway.

 

"Well, we have the same age. Not bad." Yoona said. "But can we drop the formalities? It's better if we just call each other comfortably. You can just call me Yoona or Yoong... or Yoongie? Hehe... Since we are... Um, friends now... " she grinned, sheepishly.

 

"I... don't mind." Seohyun smiled back. Yoona was really friendly, though.

 

"So what am I going to call you?"

 

Pondering for a moment, Seohyun replied, "Hyun. Joohyun... or Hyunnie would do. My friends calls me like that."

 

"Nice."

 

"Earlier was cool - Now nice?" Seohyun chuckled, softly. She find it so random for Yoona to say.

 

"Hehe pardon me. But Uh... can I help you? I feel like I would be bored if I'll just sit there... and... " Yoona didn't get to continue her words when a sudden call from behind them was heard.

 

"Noona, can we have some apple?" Daniel peek his head behind the wall, pouting. "Omma, is it alright?"

 

"Yeah sure." Seohyun hastily wipe the bubbles cleaned her hands through her apron and consequently reached for the basket on top of the table. Daniel quickly pulled a chair and took her seat - anticipated for his mother to peel him an apple.

 

Yoona also pulled the chair across Daniel and flashed a great smile to the younger. Daniel also smiled back but his attention was quickly on the apple, Seohyun is peeling for them.

 

"Danny~" Yoona decided to put her attention now to the young boy. The latter swiftly moves his eyes to face her. "How was yesterday for you? Did you had fun?"

 

Daniel blinks and glances to his mother, who simply smiled to him. "I had fun, Noona. I'm sorry if I called you Ahjussi." He pout his lips, knowing that he should do the favor already.

 

"It's Okay. It's nothing for me, actually. But... it would be cool if... you know... call me Daddy?" A big grin plastered across Yoona's face.

 

"..." Daniel didn't answer. Instead, he innocently glances to his Omma, who simply ushers him to reply but he doesn't want to. Placing his arms on top of the table, he uses it to support his chin and ignored Yoona. He thinks Daddy isn't cool to call the latter. Knowing nothing about her yet. 

 

"Yeah, yeah... of course... I can't force you. I'm Okay with Noona." Yoona smiled still. She felt challenge. Somehow, she can sense Daniel wasn't going to say it unless he'll grow comfortable around her. That's gonna be her mental mission -- to make Daniel call her 'Daddy'.

 

"Here it goes." Seohyun finally finished the apples. She put the plate at the center of it -- only to slightly startle when both hands from Yoona and her son was fast enough to grabbed their respective shares. She looked to the right -- Yoona was already biting on it. She was showing a thumbs up to her but quickly bite on her apple a lot of times. When she looked to the left, her son was already the same, but she saw his eyes, is not to her - it's for their visitor. As if they're in the battle, they're biting on their apple like so fast.

 

Mentally, she face-palmed. She didn't expect these two would like that in front of her. Let alone, to see the doe-eyed being childish -- having a competition with her son.

 

 

 

 

An hour later...

 

 

Patting her chest for quiet a while, Yoona exhaled and turned her body around to face the Seo apartment. "That was a good competition, And Yes, I won." she chuckled, yet proud she finishes the apple before Daniel could do. Now, as she stands in front - outside the apartment, ready to leave... she seemed a little hesitant to go. It's still early at 9, what will she do for the rest of the day? If only her friends are not busy, she would be hanging out with them.

 

"Aish. I'll just go to the company." She hissed, rubbing her nape and turned to get on her car. Yet, she didn't even had a touch of the handle when she felt the vibrations of her phone inside her pocket. Subsequently, she fished it out casually and read the message her manager sent.

 

from Manager Oppa:

[Schedule for today: 

11:00am - Photo shoot with Daniel Seo for promotional posters.

3:00pm - Magazine Shoot

5:30pm - Photo shoot to new endorsement. ]

 

 

"W-Wow. Shall I inform them? Or not?" The message just brighten up Yoona's mood. Almost instantly, she's now having 2nd thoughts whether to go home or not. Whether to go back to the apartment or not. However, her legs are just really doing on it's own. She find herself frantically going back to the door - standing now in front of their apartment. She was about to knock when she stopped half way upon hearing faint voices inside.

 

"Omma, I'm going to buy goguma later."

 

"And you'll just eat it by yourself? Don't you want to share it with Omma?"

 

"Omma will be in School, how can I share it?"

 

"You can just buy me at night, baby. Come on~"

 

"Will there will still be hot gogumas at that time?"

 

"There's a store in the neighborhood that sell at night. Ask Aunt Sunny to company you."

 

"Omma is not a kid anymore though."

 

"That's my favorite too - don't argue anymore baby."

 

"But it's also my favorite."

 

"Who is older?"

 

"You."

 

"Then do buy me one. Aish, you're just making it complicated."

 

"Hehe, I was just kidding. Okay Omma. Danny will buy you three hot gogumas."

 

"That's my boy."

 

*giggles*

 

Before she knows it, the door opens - startling her. "H-Hi!" she awkwardly raise her hand a little.

 

"Yoona? You're still here?" Seohyun asked, surprised a little.

 

"Yoona Noona?" Daniel raised one brow innocently. 

 

"Oh, hehe... " Yoona stepped back, rubbing the back of her neck sheepishly. "Um... I-I... " but for an unknown reason, she is having 2nd thoughts to continue her plan. She sighed when she saw them waiting for her to continue, she stuttered to put her voice back. "S-Schedule. D-Did you guys know it already?" She grinned afterwards.

 

"Schedule? Of what?" Seohyun has no idea. But before the doe-eyed could answer her, she felt her phone vibrated. She excuses herself and opened her phone to read the message that came from the PD of the show.

 

[Hi there, Miss Seo. I hope you are available today.

It was because the team had decided for a photo shoot schedule for your son, later @ 11am today.

That's gonna include Miss Im also.

Thank you.]

 

"Are you saying about a photo shoot schedule?" Seohyun almost immediately returned her attention back to Yoona.

 

"Y-Yes. I'm wondering if you can... I mean - I guess I can drive you both?" Yoona exhaled, after uttering the words. Honestly, her heart beats are nervous. She doesn't know why.

 

Seohyun looked down to her son, who looked up to her. "I have a class later baby. But let's ask your Auntie, Okay?"

 

"Yes, Omma." Daniel politely nodded.

 

"So I guess... You won't be able to go?" Yoona suddenly felt sad to know.

 

"Nope. I'll just catch up later." Seohyun said, as she ushered Daniel with her to move out their apartment. Once they were out, Yoona quickly give them a way.

 

"I'll see you when I see you back then." Yoona muttered unheard to Seohyun's ears. But Daniel got her words, had a quick glance behind. She shyly smiled, while tailing behind. Until she stopped back to her car, she sighed, watching the two were walking in the side of the road, going to another house. Probably Sunny's. 

 

Crossing her arms as she rested her back against the car door, she can't still leave their sight yet. "Seo Joohyun. A gorgeous mother of a four year old kid. Wow - what am I doing with my life?" She must be really crazy now, still couldn't get over the girl being a mother, but she find it really interesting. Especially that her first impressions to her was 'Kind'. Well, no wonder. She is used to it around her son.

 

Not long after, she stepped into her car, start the engine -- but suddenly turned it off when she noticed in the corner - through the side mirror, the young mother and her son is going back to the apartment without Sunny tagging along. Like an instinct, she hastily stepped out of the car and meet the two half-way. 

 

"Where's Sunny-ssi?"

 

"She's not around anymore. Possibly in the coffee shop." informed Seohyun, heaving a sigh. 

 

"Are you guys going there? I-I... can take you there - just tell me the place." Yoona quickly offered - hoping she will be granted. She didn't mind it and opens the back seat of the car.

 

"Let's go Ommaa!!!" Daniel got excited, pulled his mother towards the car. 

 

"D-Danny, hold on a second~" Seohyun squealed, earning a chuckle from the deer. Daniel was fast, as he find himself seated comfortably right away.

 

Seohyun was about to follow when Yoona closes it and opened the passenger seat instead.

 

"Um, It's better if you'll be here - So I wouldn't be like a taxi driver. hehe."

 

"O-Okay." Seohyun shyly smiled, as she complied. Yoona took that as a cue and closed the door, run to the driver's seat and watched as Seohyun was buckling her son's seat belt. She smiled and just started the engine again, then drives off. 

 

"By the way, I was wondering if you got my rilakkuma shoes?"

 

"Rilakkuma shoes?" Daniel reacted instead. "It's yours?"

 

"Huh? Uh... I-I... " Yoona freaked out, can't answer back. She glance to Seohyun, the girl has her eyes widening towards her. "I mean, yes... um, I love rilakkuma... I was wondering if you also like it Danny?" She sheepishly put the question ro Daniel.

 

"I see... So I thought Omma's shoes is yours." 

 

Yoona and Seohyun sighed in relief, as if they were actually caught by the young boy. They made a brief eye-contact to smile to one another. Daniel was so innocent - as he was more than amazed by the car they're riding. Not the same as those cabs they usually ride with his mother - he barely could talk, while looking around the car.

 

Seohyun noticed, simply smiled genuinely. Yoona who had a little glance to Seohyun, feels like smiling as well. It wasn't seem bad at all - that the mother is her. Like she said, it's cool.

 

Soon enough, they arrived at the coffee shop. However, Seohyun seemed hesitant to bring Daniel to Sunny and ask her to take the latter to the photo shoot. The shop was pretty busy - full of costumers apparently. They can even see Sunny was running from left to right with Soyou helping out. 

 

"They seemed too busy?" Yoona leaned forward to the passenger so she can have a view outside.

 

"Yeah, I don't think I can disturb her." Seohyun got worried. "I'm... I don't think I can bring him to her." She said, almost in a whisper. Yoona leaned back and check on the time.

 

"We have half an hour to get to the studio."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter