My Fab Boss: 21

YoonHyun Story 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

21 | Stick wit U

 

 

A huge yawn escaped Seohyun's mouth as soon as she arrived in front of the elevator. She's waiting patiently alone in front of it, eyes fixed to the metal door -- didn't realize some employees are now behind and next to her.

 

"Good morning Miss Seo."

 

And most of them are staring at her from head to toe. As if they don't seem to recognize the person wearing an all white dress, high heels (4 inches?), a blazer on her shoulders and a curly black hair.  Not to mention, she's wearing a black sunglasses. She really even put some make-up. So unlike the boss Seohyun they saw the other days/weeks. It's as if, she finally started to see herself? 

 

Murmurs can be seen and heard around the obvious much younger boss. All of them are surprised and keeps on taking a close look to confirm if it's really her or not. Too bad, it's really her. Base on her cheeks, nose, lips, and definitely, the way she stands so tall before them. And most of them are wondering why out of a sudden? After three days of off, in the office?

 

*ding*

 

As the lift finally arrives, employees randomly entered the said elevator without stopping murmuring to each other. Seohyun was the last one to enter, and just nonchalantly pressed her floor without caring the employees obvious stare and murmurs on her.

 

"Oops! I came in the right time?" Yoona who is too oblivious, rushes to the same elevator before it could close and quickly pressed on her floor. The same floor Seohyun just did. She stood next to Seohyun, not recognizing her fashionable boss. She fixed her hair that was on ponytail and fixed her collar. Then, she cleared throat, "Ahem. Good morning boss. I... I'm sorry. I sleep a little bit late last night. You will just pass this, right? Hehe... Yeah, that's a good reason." Again, she fixed her collar, and then her sleeve. Basically, she's on her white top, that she folded up on her elbows. Then, she's on her usual black business pants.

 

For the 2nd time, she fixes her hair, through the reflection of the metal door. "Yeah, no wonder all girls are head over heels. You look so damn cool, Im Yoona. Tsk,tsk." She snickers afterwards, earning some amusing smiles behind. She noticed, one girl next to her is not even smiling, unlike the others behind them. She squinted her eyes and just returned to her gazes to her reflection again.

 

But much to her surprised, that girl next to her suddenly kicked on her feet, causing for her to -- "AH! WHAT THE HELL?!" scream in pain.

 

It was on time, the elevator door opens. Seohyun immediately walked out the lift. Yoona eventually followed. But holding her feet, humping like a bunny. Employees who have the same floor with her were all giggling and some even told her.

 

"Serves you right, Miss Im. That was Boss Seo."

 

*more giggles*

 

Yoona's eyebrows raised as she tried to understand. "Omo." and when her head hit the idea, she literally smack her forehead. That black haired girl is Seohyun? Unbelievable. Thus, she immediately composes herself and rushes to her boss' office. But to whom it may, her concern, she finds the door lock. She peeked through the glasses wall, she can see Seohyun indeed. "Whoa~ What the hell did she just... " she breathed a huge amount of air when she noticed her entire look. Totally, not the usual girl she saw the last time. "This is cool. This is great. This is awesome. She's really rocking up the points now." And she must admit, she likes her new look. Only that, that infinity tattoo was still there. "That was really real, eh?"

 

Seohyun inside was a bit pissed off. Not because people keeps staring at her in the elevator, but because -- "I seriously can't believe she doesn't recognize me. Aish!!! I shouldn't have change my hair color. Screw that hair stylist!" she really blamed her hair stylist. Even though it was her who picked the color. 

 

Sitting on her leather chair, she crossed her arms and immediately noticed Yoona, peeking at the wall. She got up and irritably drags her heels to the wall, only to close the curtains. She went back to her seat and prepared the things she needed for the work later. But to her dismay, she keeps on yawning. She herself, didn't sleep early last night. She got so overwhelmed creating songs last night, that she sleep around 3 at dawn. And she had to wake up 5 the following morning, because she has to change her hair color first.

 

"Aish!!!" groan her more frustratingly. Grabbing her backpack, she opened it and picked up her phone. Consequently, calling that young boss. Heck, she's not answering. "Such a way to begin the day, Yoona. Tsk,tsk." She ended the call and decided to just take her cubicle, just nearby. Again, she tried to call her, but it was already shut down. "Okay." sighing defiantly, she dropped her head on top of her desk and... and widened her eyes, upon seeing the calendar. Apparently, the deadline is nearing. The deadline for her decision, precisely. She groggily picked up her phone and check on her phone. As if her calendar in her phone will have some change, she can still see the same days left. Approximately 13 days left before that day. She hasn't really decided yet. The pressure about In Guk, being out of the jail is not even helping her. She has no track with the latter, which is making her so stress.

 

She needs time. A time for herself. But how? A work is on the way. She barely could even think of eating in the morning earlier.

 

Dropping her head again on the desk, she closes her eyes and somehow wanted some nap. 

 

"Yah! Im Yoona! No sleeping allowed in the office."

 

She literally widened her eyes back after that scold. Sitting straight again, she stretch her arms and heaved a sigh. "Alright, prepare - prepare Yoonggator. Otherwise, you're fired, like for real."

 

On the other hand, Seohyun just couldn't take it. She dropped her head on top of her desk, close her eyes, and drifted to sleep in just a few seconds. But the fastest she had fallen asleep, the fastest also she sat up straight when she heard a knock on the door. 

 

"Seohyun-ah? Can I talk to you for a while?"

 

Much to her relief, it's Donghae. She decided to get into the door and open it for him. Yoona was just nearby, glancing at her. She just ignored by closing the door.

 

"What is it?" asked her to Donghae, as she took her seat again. 

 

"Um, Here." Donghae handed her a folder. "That's the profile from all of our trainees. And, the sales last week. I've included it also. You will be happy, our sales are good. And hopefully, it will be better with new artists and new songs to release in the coming days." He added, smiling charmingly to his ex fiancee, slash, boss. "And... I'm here also to ask about your work the last time? Kwon Yuri-ssi?"

 

"Oh, about them. I have already given the contract. They happily discussed it with me. Which they have signed immediately."

 

"They?"

 

"Yes, her m... " Seohyun didn't get to continue her words, as she yawn so big. "Excuse me. What I mean is that, She and her mother - Kwon Boa."

 

"Oh, that famous singer?"

 

"Yup." Seohyun smiled with beam.

 

"I see... you really got them, eh?"

 

"Of course. They're my relatives anyway."

 

"Well then, I'm looking forward to see them here."

 

"Um, this Friday. I've scheduled them already."

 

"Nice. Anyway, I have to go. By the way, you look so good in your new hair. It's better than the ginger hair." Donghae praised with his infamous charming smile again. He bowed and casually left.

 

As if on cue, Yoona walks in to the room, before Seohyun could lock the door. Seohyun sighed, couldn't somehow complain anymore. Yoona is sure a persistent assistant. And to be honest, she loved it when she's like that. "What do you want?" Yet, she can't still get over -- the fact that she ignores her new look.

 

"Ugh, come on. I'm here to apologize. I'm sorry now, Please? I didn't really recognize you. And... " Yoona swiftly moves on Seohyun's side. She's kneeling next to her, while clasping her palms - pouting cutely. "I was late because I sleep so late last night. I know you do too. Coz you just arrived too. Pweash.."

 

"Ugh, don't show me your aegyo."

 

"Then, what do you want me to do? So you will forgive me, right away?" Yoona sighed. She was about to get up on her knees, but the girl pulled her back. She's finally facing her.

 

"Yoonggator... "

 

"Hmm?"

 

Taking her clasping hands, Seohyun place it on her cheeks and she pouted towards her cutely. 

 

"What are you doing?" Yoona giggles quietly.

 

"Can I call you babe from now on?" 

 

Yoona's heart doubles its pace. "What?" As she barely could react.

 

"My Yoonggator Babe? Yoongiieeeee pweeeeeaesh~~~~" Seohyun did her aegyo again, just to please the doe-eyed. But Yoona was dumbfounded. She sighed and put down Yoona's hands. "There, you're forgiven. Go back to your desk now." she weakly added, turning her seat now to her monitor.

 

Yoona weakly got up as well. Her baby steps towards the door is causing for Seohyun to giggle.

 

"I thought an alligator is actually strong? What's happening, Babe?" she teases her. "13:11. Yay!"

 

Without a doubt, Yoona rushes outside, totally flustered with Seohyun's aegyo. She went back to her desk, almost wanting a water. She barely could move now after hearing it from her boss. "Geez... she's... she's... Aigoo my heart." letting out a heavy sigh, she once again dropped her head on top of her desk. She's really having a heart attack. She keeps on bumping it, trying to ease what she has just experienced.

 

Seohyun, she keeps her lips smile from ear to ear. Yet, cheeks are freaking red. She patted it a lot of times before going back her mood to her work. No Yoona first. Or else, she will end the day without finishing anything. Her plan for FAB is still clear in her mind - she has to work.

 

One hour later, Yoona received a message from Chairman Seo. She instantly get on her feet and rushes to the chairman's office in the next floor.

 

"Come in." 

 

With that, Yoona walks in to the room. Chairman Seo Leeteuk is in his sofa, waiting for her. She bows and took her seat in the opposite side of the latter.

 

"What do you want to talk Chairman Seo?" asks her without hesitations.

 

"Here." Leeteuk put a small envelope down to the coffee table between them. Then, he pushed it near Yoona. 

 

Oblivious, Yoona just casually picked it up and opens the envelope. She gasped when she found cash inside. "This is for what? I just got mt salary last week, right?"

 

"I've told you last night about the bonus, as my niece's assistant. So here, I'm giving it to you now. 20 thousand dollars."

 

"But why?"

 

"You save her life the last time. I want to repay it." Leeteuk explain himself softly. "Um, but it wasn't also about that, I ask you to come over. I want also to make some changes with this." this time, He shared a piece of paper to Yoona.

 

Yoona simply took it as well and read the contents. Much to her surprised, it's the schedule for next week. It's Seohyun's 3 days schedule in L.A., It's for the girl's further works in regards to new composers in the company. She certainly know about it, but she did not expect, it would be too soon. In which, she is part of it. "What... changes are you going to suggest?" she casually asked the older man.

 

"Do me a favor, Don't come with her." Leeteuk straightly says, seriously.

 

"Wae?" Yoona blinks for a couple of times, couldn't believe she heard it.

 

"You know In Guk is in Seoul. And the police are searching for him around now. He can't also leave because he's already black listed. So It's safe for Seohyun to leave for L.A. However, As Seohyun's assistant and basically the company's security officer as well, I want you to focus on this. Within 3 days, find In Guk and bring him back to jail."

 

Yoona nodded, somehow convinced. But she has one more concern. "Who will replace me?"

 

"Donghae. I have already asked him earlier."

 

"Donghae? He's her ex fiancee, right?" Yoona exclaimed.

 

Leeteuk chuckled. "Wae? They're friends anyway. And He is managing the Sales Department. He's good assistant to Hyun too."

 

Yoona so wanted to complain, but it would be so strange. So she was defeated. "Are we going to tell Seohyun?" and ask instead.

 

"I am going to tell her later. You don't have to worry."

 

"Okay. It's a good idea actually. I can't find In Guk if I am always with Seohyun."

 

"Yup. That's what I am thinking too. Since your job is very confidential, you can't do anything."

 

"Aigoo, I hope Donghae will be good." Yoona mumbles to herself.

 

"Did you say something?"

 

"Yes? Oh, nothing. Hehe." Yoona sheepishly answered. "Um, thanks for this Chairman. It really mean so much to me." she added and hastily left. 

 

Leeteuk was left smiling, as he find it adorable for the girl to act weird.

 

 

---

 

 

Meanwhile, Seohyun in her office is so ready to go out, carrying the profiles of the trainees. But got a little change of her mind before she could go out. She opens her hand bag and picked up her make up kit. In which, she had some few retouches. She made sure her face is not pale nor it's too over make-up. Just a little blush on, and added a little on her lipstick. She also put some shadow liner before she finally smiled and satisfied with her own work. Winking on her mirror, she put it down and get on her feet. She made sure her dress is so neat and fixed her curly black hair. "Oh." before she could forget it, she opened her handbag again and picked up her white headband. "There. I'm off." with that, she picked up the folder again and headed to the door. But only to stop in front of it.

 

She heard Yoona outside, laughing with the other employees. Instead of walking out right away, she gently opened the door, and peek outside. Her lips pursed, watching Yoona joking around with the others. But somehow, it made her smile. Seeing how bright is the girl, made her bright as well. Especially her heart. 'Whoa~ She's prettier if she laughs like an alligator'. she let out a cute giggle behind the door. 

 

Without a doubt, she fixed herself again before finally walking out. She had a bit of lower lip when immediately, the room was quiet. All of them, including Yoona, looked at her with agape on their faces. As if they just seem to see someone like her?  

 

"D-Did... Um... S-Something in my face?" She queitly asked to no one in particular. She held on the folder a bit tight, didn't know her cheeks would heat up. Especially that Yoona is speechless to see her too. Sighing, she the hair strands behind her hair and quietly headed to the elevator. Not missing to say, "In the dance practice, Yoonggator."

 

Snapping back to her thoughts, Yoona quickly picked up her iPad and phone on the desk, catching up with Seohyun almost immediately. She was on time, as she pressed their floor immediately.

 

"You look so adorable and cute with your headband, Boss." Yoona can't help it and praise the younger girl. Seohyun looks at her with a sweet smile and soft gazes, before hooking up on her arm. She comfortably pinches her nose, the latter cutely whined at her touch. She laughs and put her arms around the girl's shoulders instead. Then, Seohyun laughs as well and put one arm around her waist, bringing her closer to her comfortably. "You know, I thought this new look of yours definitely good for the company. You see, they seemed to like it."

 

"How about you, though?"

 

"I do. I also like it, Boss. You don't have any idea how... how you made me speechless over and over again. I mean, you look so feminine. Something that is so refreshing to see." Yoona smiled from ear to ear. One thing she likes from a girl, those who wear dresses, knows how to take care and handle of her image. And Those who act so feminine. She would always melt -- like at this moment. Seohyun is really making her so. She loved her new look. It is something that she had been waiting for. And now that is happening, she hoped it will continue.

 

"I'm glad you do. I just thought it's time for a change. Hehe... " Seohyun says, softly. For now, she's not comfortable - she's pretty sure she'll be comfortable wearing feminine stuffs, if she continue. She's like this years ago. It wouldn't be hassle.

 

Yoona was about to say something when their lift finally arrives. Both quickly separated from each other as employees walked in whilst, they walked out. Heading to the Dance Studio, Seohyun handed the folder to Yoona before she walks in together with her. All trainees immediately fall in line respectively, bowing at them consequently.

 

She stood in front of them, observing their faces. She wanted to make sure that every profile she has read in the folder is present. And she was satisfied when all of them are in the room. Yoona on the other hand is next to her, quietly smiling, as she noticed some of the trainees are surprised with her new look. They must have seen her around the company.

 

"I don't want to introduce myself anymore. But anyway, I think I should?" Seohyun changed her mind that instant. It earns some giggles from every trainees. Especially to girls. "Um, I'm Seo Joohyun. Currently, the general manager of FAB Music. I think some of you knows me now. And probably have heard about me, being a Goddess? Yeah, I admit I am. Thanks to all those articles." She chuckles softly, but the trainees are quiet. She shut and proceeds. "Okay, I'll get this straight. From this on, in two months, we will be selecting few of you here to debut. So make sure, you guys do your best. It's either you'll be in a group or an individual artist. Got it?"

 

"Yes." The trainees chorused.

 

"Oh, don't worry. No one will go home not able to reach her dream. It's because, all of you will debut. Unfortunately, some will debut first, before the others. Is it clear?" Seohyun added.

 

"Yes."

 

"Did Team Manager Lee have told you about the activity today?"

 

"Yes, Miss Seo. We're going to present a song or dance performance in front of you." One of the trainee answered.

 

"That's right. In 5 minutes, I will call one by one, and just move forward to me. Fall out." with that, Yoona quickly reached for a chair in the corner and put it behind Seohyun. The latter took her seat consequently. Then, she help herself, while they watched the trainees getting ready for their performances.

 

"Some of them are still so young." Yoona whispered to Seohyun, handing the folder back.

 

Taking the folder, Seohyun opens it and answers, "Yes. But that's good. People always love young idols. I'd like to see a young artist succeeding in her chosen career."

 

"So what's the plan?"

 

"I will have a meeting with the Managing Directors. We will tackle the groups and individual artists."

 

"Hmm, sounds good."

 

"I was planning to debut a group before individual artists."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter