F O C U S: 18

YoonHyun Story 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

18 | Premonition (1.2)

 

 

"Yoong..."

 

"Hmm?"

 

Seohyun did not mind turning around to face her girlfriend, as she held Yoona's hand with hers securely in her waist instead. The girl is back hugging her apparently, while they lie on the bed comfortably. She sighed and continued. "You haven't told me about Tiffany." her voice is soft, and calm.

 

Yoona's eyes opened slowly. She made a blink before she answer back, "Should I tell something about her?" or rather, she's playing it first. 

 

"You know what I am talking about, Yoong." came Seohyun's soft voice again. 

 

Yoona turned Seohyun to make her face her. The latter stared at her - as if she wanted an explanation. "Who told you?" So she guessed the girl have learned about Tiffany already.

 

"Nevermind who told me. Why are you still mum about it?" Seohyun countered. She honestly doesn't like it that Yoona is hiding it to her.

 

Yoona sighed audibly. "I just thought it's better like this since you just got yourself shot. And probably will stress you out. It's you who said the Greenlight is freaking you out. I just don't want to see you lije that. At least for the mean time."

 

"Aigoo, Fine. I will pass this. But don't do this again, Understood?" Seohyun gently cupped Yoona's hands in both hands.

 

"So you really have learn about this Tiffany betraying me. Don't worry, I'm fine about it."

 

"What do you mean, fine? It's not fine for me." Seohyun strongly shows her own feelings. "It's not only you that she betrayed. She also did it to me, your father, and the Agency. The same thing Luna did."

 

Yoona was speechless. This is the first time she can see Seohyun getting mad. And it's not okay for her, seeing her bothered about Tiffany.

 

"She made us think she can be trusted. Isn't that unacceptable?" Seohyun added with a heavy sigh at the end of her words.

 

"Yeah, it is. I do hate her on that. But what can we do? She already did it. The best thing to do is to investigate about this. And let her tell us where's Greenlight. Let's just solve the case, shall we?"

 

Seohyun rolled her eyes and her back. Giving her cold back towards her girlfrend. Yoona sighed, as she scooted and wrap one arm again around Seohyun's slim waist. She kisses her explose shoulder and brushes away her hair, so she can lean in to hear ear and whispered, "Everything will be alright soon. Don't mind it too much, Seobabes. You'll get wringkles so fast if you keep like that."

 

"Whatever." Seohyun muttered to herself, closing her eyes momentarily. She did not mind holding Yoona's hand even.

 

"We're suppose to be talking about us. Our relationship... But yeah, I'm sorry." Yoona felt like she had also did wrong. Probably for keeping it from the younger girl. She kissed her neck gently, hoping it would calm her girlfriend.

 

Seohyun keep shut, ignoring Yoona's affection.

 

"By the way, I've already broke up with her. I gave the ring back to her." Yoona whispers again, causing for the younger girl's eyes to open instantly. "I thought it was the best thing to do, since I'm with you now." she sincerely added, keeping her hold around the girl's waist.

 

Seohyun decided to turn around so she can look at Yoona in the eyes. She seemed telling yhe truth. But she couldn't find a word to react. However, her heart seemed happy to know such news from Yoona. The latter caresses her cheeks, as she continur to speak.

 

"I'm sorry if it leads to that. I mean, being engage with Tiffany just to be able to forget my feelings. But now that you are here with me - everythings so clear now. I am no longer comit such mistake. My heart will only be for you, remember that Seobabes." Yoona lovingly says, as she also warmly smiled to beauty before her eyes.

 

"Yoong..." Seohyun is having shivers hearing all those words. She felt so grateful, to have such a good girlfriend. Though she had a mistake, it never change her heart. She realized, Yoona or any other is not perfect at all when it comes to love. She herself is.

 

"Hmm?"

 

Holding Yoona's hand that was on her cheek, Seohyun whispers, "I don't know if I will be happy happy or not. But I just want you to know that I'm always thankful with you by my side and I always love you." She close her eyes and gently kiss her palm. Her eyes turned into a crescent moon, as she smiled sweetly to her girl.

 

"I'm glad my real Seobabes is back." Yoona giggles, pinching the younger girl's nose, earning her giggle as well. And with that, they cuddle together. 

 

"I hope this will be over soon."

 

"Me too Seobabes. Good night."

 

"Goodnight Yoongbabes."

 

Yoona gently kisses Seohyun's forehead and smiled, as her eyes landed to the snowball on top of the night stand. Then, Her eyes slowly but surely closes to it's own.

 

Seohyun on the other hand has the same smile with Yoona unconsciously before eyes heavy eyes have finally given up to its dreamland.

 

 

3 days later...

 

SMART Headquarters

 

 

"Welcome back!" 

 

Seohyun almost loses her balance the moment she entered the headquarters, greeted by a surprising sound from the confetti and shouts from her fellow agents. She blushed, didn't expect they would actually welcome her back. "T-Thank You guys." She shyly thanked them with a shy smile. She hesitantly accepted the flowers and the balloon as well, as she bowed and bowed to each agents, who were clapping their hands. She then stood straight once she caught the sight of her girlfriend, clapping enthusiastically.

 

"Welcome back." Then Yoona pulled her for a tight and lingering hug. Before she could react, Agents are teasing them, asking them to kiss instead of hugging. Yoona let go immediately and blushed profusely.

 

Seohyun smiled to their co-agents, but immediately took Yoona's hand and dragged her away from their fellow agents - heading to the comfort room rather than celebrating with them. She made sure the door is lock and there are no other agents inside the comfort room, before she turned questioningly in front of Yoona. "Did you just tell them about us?" For the past three days, she didn't seem to remember that Yoona mentioned about the Agency's discovery over their relationship. 

 

"I did.... not." Yoona grinned, sheepishly. 

 

"You did or you did not?" Seohyun raised her brows strictly. Arms crossed under her chest.

 

Yoona sighed and pulled Seohyun for another hug. Though her girlfriend is no smiling, she still kisses her lips lightly, before she answers, "It wasn't me. Your brother spread it since 2 days ago. My father even know now and he said he's going to have a talk with us about this. Soon. Not this time. Since we're about to go for another mission." She end it with another light kiss. 

 

"Aigoo, No wonder." Seohyun's cheeks were indeed blushing, but she shrug it, as she pulled back from Yoona. "Thanks then. You surely gather them over to welcome me back, eh?" 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter