Call me Daddy: 26

YoonHyun Story 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

26 | When Yoona is Jealous

 

 

"6"

 

"You're making this for so long, Buddy!" Paul complain, can no longer take this game continue because of his hungry stomach.

 

Daniel grinned and finally just decided to end it, "0." that honestly took a minute.

 

After the last number was heard, the couple pulled back voluntarily, yet, didn't missed to peck at each other's lips one more time, before they turned to face the twins. Both are still back facing them. Yet, they are opening their eyes slowly. And while they're doing it, they slowly had this sudden idea in their minds. They carefully and silently took the sign boards on the ground and their faces behind it. As then, they wait for any moment they would hear foot steps. But it wasn't only their baby foot steps they're hearing, they can hear their giggles.

 

With a smirk crossing their features, they quickly parted the boards and, "BWAH!" surprised the twins - which made them jump in surprised. Paul was more than surprise, as he fall on the green grass, laughing. As Daniel is also standing, holding his stomach. 

 

Yoona and Seohyun took this a great opportunity and grabs the two respectively. Laughter, giggles and shouts soon filled the baseball ground, as the little family continue to enjoy the rest of the day before the lunch. The heat of the sun never stopped them, whilst the wind has been so good to keep them still hyped.

 

The day -- is so far doing great. Especially for Yoona, who had wished for all these things could happen.

 

 

======================

 

 

[Only-U Coffee Shop]

 

 

"No! Don't Yoong! He will mess up the whole table if you let him eat by himself!" A sharp stare and a little bit of raising her voice was heard over one of the tables inside an almost empty shop.

 

Daniel just cutely flashed his smile towards his mother, like he honestly didn't try any attempt of stealing the plate and spoon from the doe-eyed. Seohyun snubbed her son and continue feeding Paul instead. Yoona on the other hand gives Daniel a warning stare before she also resumed.

 

Meanwhile, in cashier counter, Sunny and Sooyoung are now convinced the twins will be happy with Yoona as their Daddy. Like she's a good candidate to replace Yul as a father.

 

"So Taeyeon is really telling the truth." Said Sooyoung, can't even take her eyes off to the wanna be family.

 

Sunny snickers. "You just realize? I didn't even ask Taeyeon. I just saw it their eyes."

 

"Yah! I am not always here to observe every move from the two. Blame my work!" Sooyoung exclaimed irritably.

 

"Well, well, I understand." Sunny shrugs her shoulders. "But... Aigoo... I really seeing this kind of scene. Seohyun being happy all over the place with Yoona... together with her twins. It's like, in any situation, they're the perfect couple - a perfect family precisely."

 

"The perfect twins completed this perfect Family." Sooyoung also commented, couldn't think negatively anymore.

 

"Its like colors are everywhere~"

 

"Yeah~ I love it."

 

Sunny somehow pout when she was reminded by someone. "But Yul. I don't think He will like this. He still loves her. He will be hurt once he learn this thing."

 

"That's exactly I am thinking as well. And I thought of the twins' reaction as well. Especially Daniel. We know he doesn't like to see his mother hurting once his father comes back."

 

"Let's just hope everything will be okay."

 

"Speaking of Yul, Taeyeon also mentioned he and Yoona are siblings."

 

Sunny sighed. "I know right? It seems so small world for ex lovers. Seohyun was really unaware. But you know what? I was wondering if Seohyun knew Yoona is Yul's sister, would she fall for her?" She slowly turned to the taller girl, who also looked at her. "I doubt so?"

 

"It's impossible. You know she doesn't like Yul at all." said Sooyoung, as she imagined Seohyun. She would be likely avoiding her too if she know it from the start. There would be no friendship in the first place as well. 

 

Both was shaking their heads, convinced that Seohyun definitely be falling for Yoona if she know the girl even from the start. Both smiled, as they seemed to be glad that Seohyun knew Yoona being Yul's brother, later. As they look back to the couple, they smiled inwardly, knowing well they won't break up surprisingly.

 

"Shoot! It's a call from one of the company I applied!"

 

"I'll get this." Seohyun's faint voice echoed, they smiled more happily, watching Seohyun freaking out. She hastily excused herself and answered the phone call.

 

Taking this a chance, Sunny ushered Sooyoung to take her position as she picked up the tray with their dessert. "Hey kids!!! Here's your favorite ice cream!" She literally yelled out in excitement, as she approached their table.

 

Yoona who quickly got up, meet Sunny half way and help her put the tray down their table. 

 

"Whoaaa!!! Chocolate!!! My favorite!!!" The twins just chorused, as their eyes sparkled in happiness.

 

"Hold on twins. Omma hasn't come back. Let's wait for her!" said Yoona, smiling from ear to ear.

 

"BUT Omma is still going to take a little while!" Daniel stated, truthfully. "The ice cream will melt Daddy." he pout, glancing over the glass of ice cream. He gulped, totally craving for it already.

 

"Yeah, I agree with Danny, Yoong." said Sunny, supporting the young boy's sentiment. "The ice cream melts fast - as the weather seemed a bit hot. I think I'll bring Seohyun's ice cream to the freezer first."

 

"Me too, I agree with my Buddy!" As Paul raised his right hand. And with that, he hi-5 with Paul. Both giggles to one another then turned to the doe-eyed.

 

Yoona took a glance to the door in the playground where Seohyun can be seen talking to the phone, she was convinced it will take for a little while. So smiling back, she agreed, "Okay, twins! Let's finish thiiiis!!!"

 

"Yeheeeey!!!" Daniel and Paul put their hands up in the air, in happiness. Subsequently, receiving their ice creams respectively. Both went back to their seats and start enjoying their ice cream happily.

 

Yoona looked at Sunny with a little shaking of heads. "Kids~" as they also said together. Sunny then left to the cashier while Yoona took her seat back next to Daniel, who was now messing up with the ice cream. Paul, who was across them, is as almost the same. Yet, he wasn't like his brother, he would constantly wipe his lips or cheeks if he feels like there's a cream around his face.

 

Casually, Yoona also joined the twins. But from time to time, she would glanced to Seohyun, hoping that the girl would finish the call at any moment. She knows the call is a job, but can't help it and get concern. She just decided to have a break from work, now she was entertaining a job? It's a bit disappointing. Yet, she understands. She needs a stable job no matter what. 

 

As she keeps on glancing over the young mother, she didn't notice she's not already eating her ice cream.

 

Daniel and Paul were instinctively looking into each other's eyes. As if they read their minds, Paul let his brother stole the doe-eyed's ice cream. He then got off his seat and runs to his brother, asking him to put an ice cream to his big glass as well. Quiet and careful, Daniel shared the half of Yoona's ice cream to his twin, then he also scooped the rest to his, before placing back his Daddy's glass before her. Paul went back to his seat, happy that his glass is full again with his favorite ice cream. Sunny, Soyou and Sooyoung who witnessed the sharing of ice cream from the twins, can't help it and 'Aww... ' inside their hearts.

 

"Jjang." Daniel shows a thumbs up to his brother.

 

Paul could only giggle, as he choose to enjoy his own chocolate ice cream.

 

It took a while for her to bring her attention back to her ice cream, but Yoona was sure she only had two scoop of it earlier. But now, it's empty? Tilting her head to the left, she squinted her eyes over Daniel, who was seen ignoring her.

 

"What did you do?"

 

The young boy didn't answer -- Paul secretly giggle across them.

 

"You eat my ice cream, No?" Yoona slightly change the tone of her voice, to more like accusing him.

 

Again, the young boy didn't answer. Who would give the doe-eyed a damn when he is loving his ice cream? It's getting him sticky because it's all over his hand now, yet, he loved it still.

 

Puffing, Yoona looked at Paul this time. The latter quickly avoided her stares, like he wanted to avoid her too.

 

"Paul, did Danny eat my whole ice cream?"

 

"Eh?" Paul looked up, showing how his face is actually dirty of chocolate ice cream. He noticed, his brother is shaking his head towards him. Like asking him not to say something. Yet, Yoona missed it. "Um... I... He-He..."

 

"Hmm?" Yoona raised her brows, suspiciously.

 

With an audible sigh, Paul decided to say the truth. "I and Daniel stole your ice cream, Daddy. Hehe... " yet, he smiled cutely. "You were not eating it so we stole the ice cream."

 

Turning to the young boy next to her, Yoona rolled his eyes when the latter already runs to take his mother's seat, which is next to Paul. Sending him a glare, he just stuck his tongue and, "You want some, Daddy? Ask for another ice cream to Aunt Sunny." cheekily stated.

 

Wearing a poker face, Yoona shrug her shoulders and returned her eyes to Paul. He was almost the same, asking her to ask for another ice cream. Yet, he is mouthing 'sorry' and giggles. She could only smile and couldn't complain no more. As much as she wanted to scold them, she got up and chooses to ask for another ice cream.

 

"If Daddy will not focus on her ice cream again, let's steal it -- Okay?"

 

"Deal!" Paul approved with a thumbs up. He then ushered his brother to finish their ice cream, so once the doe-eyed comes back, they'll have another round of dessert.

 

After a while, Yoona went back, eyeing the two suspiciously. "What are you guys thinking? I'm not eating this again? Look, it's not a chocolate flavor -- so back off!" She stuck her tongue and smiled teasingly to the two before she enjoyed her marshmallow and strawberry ice cream. "Yeah~ I'm going to love this~"

 

Pouting in defeat the Seo twins could only watch their Daddy enjoy the new flavor, envy and definitely wanted to have the same flavor too. Even though they had finish theirs.

 

"Whoa~! this is soooooo goooood. It's like a summer flavor~ Unlike the boring chocolate flavor~~" Yoona intentionally teased. Like she was in a commercial, she even close her eyes, her lips and exclaimed happily.

 

The twins were their lips, couldn't stop staring to the doe-eyed. Both, so wanted to steal her ice cream. But she's too engross with it. How could they do it?

 

"You guys want some?"

 

"CHINCHA?" The twins said at the same time, eyes lifting up.

 

"No way!" Yoona grinned. 

 

"Can we ask for another ice cream?" Paul helplessly requested.

 

"Yeah, Daddy Pleaseeee.... " Paul clasp his two palms, begging.

 

The doe-eyed girl was seen smiling. Yet, she immediately dropped it and firmly stated, "You guys stole my ice cream - That's the punishment!"

 

Both kids dropped their shoulders and eyed each other. 

 

"I want to eat more, buddy." Paul softly yet sadly pouted.

 

"Me too, Buddy." Whilst, Daniel simply said. They slowly faced the doe-eyed again, showing the same facial begging expressions.

 

Yoona chuckles. "You guys can't--" heck, she didn't have her chance to continue her words when she felt her phone vibrating. "--I'll take this first." and so, she fish her phone out, only to see her manager calling her. Going back to the twins, both are smiling, as if they will really behave. But no, she already spelled them. With an obvious teasing smile, she took her ice cream and got up. "Hehe, you guys thought I'm leaving this? Dream On! I'm finishing this while I take this call. Don't you guys dare ask Aunt Sunny. Otherwise, no more next destination later!" she firmly instructed, before taking the phone in the corner only.

 

While the twins can see their mother is in the playground, still not finish talking to someone, then Yoona - doesn't even want them to ask for another ice cream, they both turned to Sunny on the cashier countery. But much to their dismay, the latter is showing an ex sign through her hands.

 

"I'll ask Omma." Hastily, Daniel runs towards the playground, which was followed by his twin. Both meet with their mother - unfortunately for them, the latter couldn't be disturb. Seohyun was having an ambush interview through the phone, which is why she decided to leave the table and take the call inside the playground. But since she's too concentrated on answering the interviews, she didn't notice and realize the faces of her twins.

 

Sadly, the twins decided to play instead.

 

Meanwhile, Yoona just went back to the table, somehow - a bit disappointed. With all the things she heard from her manager in regards to her sudden schedule later in 3 hours. Aside from this, she also reminded herself that the first broadcast of her reality show with Daniel will be airing tonight. It's going to be 2 hours special broadcast, since the 'press conference' will also be included. Sighing, she finally realized the absence of the twins in the table. 

 

"What - where--" before she could finish up her sentence, she heard laughter and thin scream inside the playground. Sunny in the corner was shaking her head, as she ushered her to follow the others inside. Complying, she didn't finish her ice cream actually and just left to the playground. Once she was there, she caught Seohyun trying to catch her twins around. Funny thing is, the twins' faces are still filled with chocolate. No wonder she heard the twins shouts outside, they're playing with their Mom.

 

"What is happening here?!" Heck, she can't understand why Seohyun is desperate to catch one of them - or both of them.

 

"Do you know what they did earlier, Yoong? They shouting which disturbed my interview!!! The manager abruptly stopped the interview because of them. THAT WAS MY FREAKING FIRST INTERVIEW ON THE PHONEEE!!!" Seohyun frustratingly shouted, pulling her hair at the same time. Then she once again tried to catch them.

 

"YAH! I'M SO GOING TO KILL YOU BOOOTTTHH!!!" mad but playful young mother, Seohyun never stop chasing her twins. Even if she seem to lose one opportunity of job. At least, these two made her happy in some way.

 

"AHAHAHAAHA~" The twins are laughing instead, running around and around the playground.

 

"Okay." Yoona was agape, watching in awe.

 

 

 

=================

 

 

 

Seohyun is watching her son embarrassingly - as apparently, the latter keeps on pulling Yoona back to the shop. People inside are quiet looking at them already. Good thing Paul is just behave, drinking his milk next to her.

 

"Danny! Daddy needs to go!" She shouted, after a few minutes of watching. Yet, she was only ignored. As the two are arguing over something.

 

"Yah! I promise! I will be early tomorrow morning!" Yoona is whining, trying her best to pushed Daniel away from her. The boy is hugging her legs like there's no tomorrow. He doesn't want her to go.

 

"But you promise we are still going somewhere!" stated Daniel strongly, as a matter of fact. After their baseball game  earlier, this doe-eyed promised them they're going one more destination before going home.

 

Yoona is holding Daniel's head under her. "I know. But tomorrow, we're going to resume this day. That would be a great idea, right? We will have a lot of time. It's just that, today... I have a sudden call. I mean, I will have a meeting with my next project. Come on, big boy. You can't do this to Daddy."

 

"Tomorrow is Wednesday! It's not a great idea!" Daniel argued. "Please... Daddy, don't go. Just stay with us here... Omma is boring sometimes... " He would never let go of her. Unless, she can make her stay.

 

"What the... what did I just heard, Danny?" Seohyun sharply questioned her son. The latter just giggle. 

 

"Aigoo, fine."

 

"Omo!!! CHINCHA DADDY?" Daniel literally brightened up his mood. "Where are we going this time?" He exclaimed in the process. As then, he let go of Yoona's one leg.

 

Clever, Yoona just stuck her tongue and quickly runs off the shop. Seohyun was also fast from grabbing her son before the latter could follow her. 

 

"DADDY-YAAAA!!!" Daniel is screaming, shaking his entire body, as he wanted to go and follow the doe-eyed. Unfortunately for him, his mother was quiet strong and had him back to his seat. He was about to go follow again when he already saw the doe-eyed girl's car drives off. 

 

"She will visit us tonight. Don't worry!" Seohyun stated firmly. She took the other baby bottle and give it to her son. 

 

Stubborn, Daniel is shaking his head. "I want to go with Daddy."

 

"Don't you want to go with me, instead? I and Paul are going somewhere."

 

Daniel accepted his defeat, as he somehow loved the idea. "Where?" He took his milk casually and began drinking on it. Paul next to him had moved closer to have a clear listening of the conversation. "Are we going to a playground?" He grinned, wiggling his eyebrows at the same time.

 

"Yoong Daddy's birthday is coming very soon. Why don't we buy something for her?" Seohyun has never been so bless ever since Yoona and Paul came to her life. And as her way of thanking the doe-eyed for her love and support with the twins, she thought of buying something for her.

 

"Where are we going?" Paul and Daniel chorused, curiously.

 

"Well, let's think of that later. For now, finish the milk." Seohyun instructed, giving her twins a kiss on their foreheads. "We will have more fun later, you guys need strength. Okay?"

 

The twins looked at each other, smiling meaningfully. Before Seohyun knows it, the two got off their seats and run into her, giving her a group hug in the waist. Sighing, Seohyun pulled over her twins and held them in place. She seemed not to care as few costumers are staring at them. Instead, she felt proud for having these adorable twins.

 

Yet, her cheeks are flushing, especially when the two kissed her cheeks together. Then, they sweetly smiled and said 'We love you, Omma'. She was agape, but absolutely flattered.

 

 

 

 

 

[Yoona's Agency]

 

 

That moment Yoona arrived in her talent Agency, the moment also she realized something -- "Is this some kind of a set up or... prank?" Because apparently, she can see her father, talking to her staffs, and the owner of the company. 

 

All of them their heads towards her, along with their meaningful gazes and grins.

 

She felt so weird at this situation. "Okay. I think this isn't... what the hell is this?!!! " yet, before she could turn and leave, her manager pulled her back and push her down to take the empty seat.

 

"Glad you arrive early as expected." Mr. Im, Yoona's father, said with his infamous alligator smile that his daughter got from him.

 

"Chincha? What are you doing here? I didn't expect you-Ouch! Ehehehe..." Yoona snickers right at the end after her father smack her head.

 

"I am here because of an important meeting your agency wants me to know as well." explained Mr. Im.

 

"Okay, obviously. So this isn't about my next project indeed." Yoona looked at her staffs and Mr. Lee, the owner of the agency. "What is this?" yet, eyes landed seriously to him, who was just across her.

 

Mr. Lee didn't hesitate and honestly revealed, "Your birthday is just in the corner."

 

"Next week." said Mr. Im, earning a rolling of eyes from his daughter.

 

"And we are planning to hold a fan meeting." Mr. Lee continued. "But... " 

 

Yoona wants to react earlier, but she keep shut as the latter continue, with a pause. Then, her manager and assistant manager handed her something. Yet before she could open the folder, the projector in front of them opened, showing a venue for birthdays?

 

Mr. Lee then got up and stood next to the projector. "But... we are only going to hold this birthday fan meeting if your show broadcasting tonight will have a good feedback. Meaning, no fan meeting if the first broadcast has no feedback even." he giggle at the end of his word.

 

"Asides from that... " Mr. Im then got up and stood next to the projector, whilst Mr. Lee took his seat. "Open the folder." 

 

Yoona just casually opened it and got her eyes big when her face and Daniel's face was on the folder. "Whoa! Will Danny be involve in this?" She was sure the fan meeting will be a whole lot of fun.

 

Mr. Im snapped a finger, the projector changed into Seohyun's picture. "Your rumored girlfriend will also be there." grinned him.

 

Yoona abruptly stand on her feet. "NO WAY!" taken the people inside the room aback. "You can't included her there!"

 

"Why not?" All of them, except Mr. Lee reacted in unison.

 

"Because we promise to each other, our relationship will be keep!" Yoona explained truthfully. Well, we are afraid for Yul Oppa to know our relationship. At least not yet. And No! not in my birthday! And we are still going to 5sos concert. In her mind.

 

Mr. Lee and Mr. Im exchange gazes, then to the staffs. All of them seemed like having the same idea.

 

"She will be there, but not to show herself. You know, Daniel should have his mother's support." Mr. Lee further explained in behalf of the others.

 

"And plus, this is going to feature in the show. So we are not considering your request, Yoong." added Mr. Im.

 

Yoona wasn't still convince. "No-No. Just let Daniel with me. What time is this happening though? I don't want to do this if it's during night time."

 

"1pm. It will take 2-3 hours. But we still have to see to it the broadcast of the show will have good feed backs from the viewers." Mr. Lee replied simply.

 

"Hmm, Okay. That's quiet a good schedule. So... will there will be preparations?" A little convinced now, Yoona wanted to know the details about the birthday fan meeting.

 

"The folder contains the details of this event. You read it and discuss with your team. For now, may I excuse myself." Mr. Lee said, as he then stood up and left the room casually.

 

With that, Mr. Im and his daughter took his seat again. Subsequently, her manager and the staffs discusses the entire details of the so called birthday party of the doe-eyed.

 

 

 

 

[Seo Apartment]

 

 

 

"Thanks Ahjussi." Like an instinct, all three of them, Seohyun, Paul and Daniel bowed to the taxi driver once they had step out of it. Holding a total of four plastic bags, Seohyun turned around and ushered her twins to go follow her entering their small apartment. 

 

Playful, Paul and Daniel line up behind their mother - as they followed her shouting, "The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round... " or more like, singing a rhyme song. Seohyun chuckles and just let the twins sing the song.

 

Until they reached the apartment inside, the twins quickly reached on the sofa and excitedly opened the plastic bags, where they rummage on the things they want to bring out.

 

Seohyun on the other hand opens their television, reminding herself about the first broadcast of Daniel and Yoona's show. As she turned to the twins, Daniel was already eating his jellies and comfortably sitting on the sofa, whilst Paul is on his knees, leaning on the coffee table, opening his new coloring book and pulled a crayon to begin coloring the things inside the book. 

 

"Wait, Paul? I thought that's the gift you're going to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter