My Vampire Ex-GF: 17

YoonHyun Story 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

17 | Escape

 

 

***

 

 

"Where's Yuri?" Yoona arrived at her apartment, finding out the older Nephilim is nowhere to be found but the wolf is there to welcome her back only.

 

'She left early to go to Jessica's place.' Roxy responded.

 

Yoona chuckled in disbelief. "I know she would do that. Thanks Roxy." She gently rubs his head and headed to the kitchen to check if there's something she can still cook. The sandwich wasn't enough for her hungry stomach. "Aish." But she just realized she stopped going to groceries. "I'll be right back." She told the wolf while heading outside again but the downworlder followed her. She just doesn't mind and even rubs his back as they get inside the lift.

 

Taking her phone out, she check her messages and stopped on her father's conversation with him. 'How about a dinner? I don't think I can tell him inside the headquarters. Director Kim might suspect or... he might have another accomplice inside. Yes, a dinner in my apartment.' She smiled briefly as she types an invitation message for her father and sent it right away. Doesn't expect for a quick response, she returned her smartphone inside the pocket of her hood shirt.

 

*ding*

 

Walking out the lift, the wolf and her proceeds to the loby and one of the guests was surprised to see Roxy. "He's just a husky." She hastily explained and quickly rushed out the building together with him. "Your size is definitely alarming. Shouldn't have pressed the first floor." she regretted not using the ground floor to leave the building. "But will definitely use the other way." She chuckles softly to herself as she rubs his back while heading to the convenience store.

 

"Welcome back." The cashier of the store greeted her with a bow and she returned it in an instant before going through few grocery items. Just enough for a week since she has no plan on going to the supermarket.

 

"Want some?" She playfully asks Roxy while teasing him with the meat. The latter would try to snatch it from her but she would dodge him until she decided to give it. "Aigoo, eat well." She took a cup noodles and boiled it to a nearby boiler. Taking a seat, she waits for her cup noodles to be cooked while texting Seohyun.

 

What are you doing?

 

Seohyun: Watching TV. How about you?

 

Waiting for my cup noodles.

 

Seohyun: You are eating after I made you sandwich?

 

That wasn't enough. My stomach growls.

 

Seohyun: Should have made you a full meal.

 

It's okay. I have to leave before your parents catch us.

 

Seohyun: but at least you have a full meal breakfast made by me.

 

You sound like you're not a vampire.

 

Seohyun: I can do all things. Hahaha

 

I can clearly hear your laugh.

 

Seohyun: Chincha? I can see your bright face too.

 

But are you really still watching TV? You're texting me.

 

Seohyun: Nah, the program is boring. It's Sunday after all. How's Roxy by the way?

 

Yoona took a glance to the wolf still enjoying his meat. It brought a big smile on her face.

 

He's fine. He's eating right now.

 

Seohyun: Thank you for taking care of him, Yoongie.

 

He's also a friend of mine. No worries. How's everything there?

 

Seohyun: Can't you check the CCTV?

 

I'm texting you.

 

Seohyun: Indeed. Hahahaha. But as usual, my parents are upstairs. Maybe they'll leave tonight.

 

Wae?

 

Seohyun: I heard mom telling Appa she wanted to go see a friend. Appa on the other hand suggests for him to come with her.

 

Chincha? Did she mention where?

 

Seohyun: Nope. Should I ask?

 

Sure.

 

Yoona raised her eyebrows when the conversation ended with her message. Seohyun isn't responding anymore. 'She's probably asking her mother?' she thought as she opened the cover of her cup noodle and have her first bite.

 

Her eyes close and lips curved into a big smile, enjoying the warmth it produced on her body.

 

But as her eyes opened back, she received a message from Seohyun.

 

Seohyun: Dream Club at Myeondong.

 

"Is she talking about the location?" She hastily asked her about it.

 

Seohyun: Yup. It's a club where most vampires are relaxing. They have in London also but this one is managed by my family.

 

"Now that make sense." Yoona finally got the answer she needed from the place. Just as she took another bite of her noodles, she noticed a black just stopped and someone took a picture of her. "Who the?" She hastily got out of the store and the car speed off. However, she has managed to get the plate number. "Get me information about that." That she Instantly called her friend from the HQ to trace the plate number.

 

"Who would send someone to tail me?" She wonders as she began to think of any person and there's only two of them in mind, Director Kim and Seohyun's father.

 

Her phone suddenly beeps on her hand she casually the message she received.

 

Seohyun: I just found out, it's easy to cook noodles than frying eggs.

 

"What?" Yoona chuckled at the message. She returns to the store and continue her cup noodles while she talked with the young vampire.

 

 

:::

 

 

Yuri just bid farewell with Jessica after hanging out with her when her phone rings inside her pocket. "Yoona." She casually answered the doe-eyed.

 

"Just head straight to the headquarters." Informed Yoona on the phone and quickly hang up.

 

"Is there a new mission?" She wonders but decided to brushed it off as she went to the nearest bus stop. She keeps glancing her wrist watch while she impatiently waits for the bus to finally arrived but she seriously needs to leave as soon possible. "Taxi!" That she decided to call a taxi that was approaching. She immediately told the drive about her destination before they drive off.

 

While enjoying the ride, she keeps humming a song from the radio and looking outside. It's a bright day, for her at least who spent her early morning with Jessica.

 

Flashback...

 

"Thank you for coming, Yuri-ssi." Jessica is a bit shy, sitting across a new found friend. She wasn't expecting for her to come for just a short notice. She wanted Chung Ah to join her but the latter is busy studying for an exam tomorrow. "You don't mind a simple breakfast, right?"

 

Yuri shakes her head. "I can eat anything. Don't worry. Thank you for the food, I'll enjoy this." She said as she took her chopsticks and began to eat. She couldn't help and flashes the blonde a bright face from time to time while they're quiet enjoying the food.

 

"Yoona, did you tell her about how grateful I am?" Jessica suddenly brought the doe-eyed. She hasn't thanked her personally. But through Yuri, she was able to deliver her gratefulness.

 

"Actually, I haven't told her last night. She was busy and she left. I'm sorry. But I'll make sure to tell her later. No worries." Yuri told the blonde girl, smiling back.

 

"Thank you. I really owe you my life yesterday." Jessica shyly smiled, tucking her hair behind her ear afterwards. She couldn't look into Yuri's eyes suddenly.

 

"Aneyo. Don't mention it. It was just nothing." Yuri waves her hand in front the blonde girl, feeling uncomfortable getting compliments when she just help her friend fighting the bad guys.

 

"Um, about my Uncle. He was really planning to do something bad. He kidnapped so he can negotiate with my parents. If it weren't for you guys, I think he has called my parents already."

 

"Chincha? That bast*rd." Yuri couldn't help and cursed.

 

Jessica chuckled. "Exactly my thoughts about my Uncle too. Aish, he's really greedy over money."

 

"Wasn't he owning restaurants?" Yuri felt weird for a rich person to do such act.

 

"The restaurants wasn't entirely his. He was just managing them. That's why he kidnapped me. He needed more money especially that his wife, my Auntie has a cancer."

 

Yuri is speechless and agape. She did not expect to hear it. She thought he was just really born a bad guy.

 

"He was just desperate." Jessica heaved a sigh, dropping her chopsticks down. But noticing the atmosphere in the table has change, she hastily took her chopsticks back and she offered Yuri an egg roll. "Here, have some." She flashes her a friendly and sweet smile.

 

Yuri couldn't help and smile back, taking the egg roll immediately into and showed a thumb up. "It's good."

 

"I actually cooked today's menu." Jessica shyly confessed. She smiles in amusement when Yuri give her two thumbs up after learning it. "Thanks." She giggles and continue on her meal as Yuri also continue their conversation to a light mood.

 

End Of Flashback...

 

"She's really the one." Yuri dreamily uttered while looking outside. But her eyes suddenly landed to a familiar person. Her blink and blink and blink then rub her eyes and widened them when indeed it's- "Ti-Tiffany." the young vampire, inside a red car next to the cab she's riding. "What is... she d-doing he-here?" She started to panic but she doesn't know what to do. "Oh right." But after a while, she took her phone and called Mr. Im immediately. "Di-director Im. I-I think I'm seeing Tiffany r-right now." She revealed

 

Meanwhile in the headquarters, Director Im immediately got up and headed to the control room. "Trace Yuri right now." She announced to few of the shadow hunters inside, including Yoona. She approached their tech team and watch the monitor, where it's starting to trace the number of their fellow shadow hunter.

 

"Why? What's happening, Appa?" Yoona asked in confusion. She got up and stand next to her father.

 

"Tiffany. Yuri is apparently following her right now. We need to get her location." Director Im revealed without hesitations, earning gasps from the other shadow hunters as well.

 

Yoona has her eyes widened after hearing it. But instead of staying, she headed outside and proceed to the pantry. She called Seohyun right away who answered her that instant. "Yuri, she's onto your sister. Don't leave your house for the entire day." She instructed knowing it may lead to finding the young vampire.

 

[Chincha? Otoke.]

 

"Hey, no worries. As long as you're safe in your house, there's nothing to worry. But if something happens, don't hesitate and leave."

 

[Yes. I got it. Thanks for the heads up, pumpkin.]

 

"I'll call you later for updates."

 

[Be careful as well.]

 

"Yes. I love you."

 

[I love you more.]

 

She hangs up and make herself a cup of coffee. While she waits for it, she's also thinking of any plan to keep the shadow hunters do their right job and not involve Seohyun. "Right, I need to tell the Vampire's plan." She realized she could convince the shadow hunters that the real bad guys are Seohyun's family excluding her.

 

Taking the hot cup of coffee, she cursed so loud when it the hot coffee hurt her tongue. "Aish." She frustratingly kicks the nearby chair. She had been so stressed since she saw that black car that took a picture of her and now Tiffany added. She will not be afraid if she gets old faster than anyone in the headquarters.

 

 

:::

 

 

"Give me update." Director Im instructed to Yuri just as his daughter returned to the control room.

 

'She just entered the mall.' Yuri replied which is being heard by everyone in the room. 'What are we going to do?'

 

"Send us her picture. I'll send a backup." Director Im proceed with a sudden mission.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter