Call me Daddy: 11

YoonHyun Story 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

11 | A Proposal

 

 

[Yonsei University - Library]

 

 

Silence~

 

The place where a lot of different kids of books can be seen, greeted a certain girl with silence. In which, she had a little grimace. Not fond of books as she is, she barely could appreciate the ambiance inside. But she can't let her partner do the research. Otherwise, she would be call -- taking advantage.

 

"Wait... " said Seohyun, as she simply stopped at one particular shelf and took the ladder to climb. Yoona's lips turned 'o', upon watching the young mother effortlessly climb.

 

"Are you sure you can do that?" She got worried out of a sudden. Rather than hearing any response, she frowned and got alert when two books fall to her place. She catch it on time. But it wasn't only two, she needed to catch three more books. "Aish! You would hit me that! You-" she didn't even had finish her sentence as another book fell, she almost out balance to catch it. Groaning, she looked up, only to see Seohyun grinning to her. "Tsk,tsk... " She can't react anymore. Stepping aside, she let the latter climb down.

 

"We need more books. How about-"

 

"Wait. This is too much! It's only for history subject. Not all your subjects ya know!" Yoona complained.

 

"But... we should research more. What if, there's more interesting to this person and to this person... and so on and so forth."

 

"Seo Joohyun. This isn't world war 3 that you have to search every person that was involve in the history. Just one is enough."

 

"Chincha?" Yoona's words somehow are true.

 

"Yes, Madam. Now let's get our seats. This is getting heavy in my arms." Yoona complain for the last time, before turning around and lead the young mother to their seats. However, Seohyun playfully put another book on top, she almost want to shout out of compliance. "Aish! She's really taking advantage." mumbles her, as she resumes on her walk and place the books now on top of the table. Both take their seats next to each other, and began flipping on every pages.

 

"Who are we going to present, yo?"

 

"Just search on that first." Seohyun said softly, taking her reading glasses. She wore it and began to read.

 

Sighing, Yoong was defeated. She took one of the history books and opened it. Just only the first page, she can no longer flip to another as a yawn escaped her lips. She glances over the other girl's side, she can't believe she was already focus. She smiled unconsciously and once again muttered 'beautiful'. 

 

"Don't stare at me. At least read a little Yoong." 

 

Caught red-handed, she quickly stirred away and tried to at least flip one page - two - three - until five only. She find herself yawning again. Her eyes are heavy, unknowingly. It must be because, she hasn't gone to a good rest. Placing her chin on top of the page, she eyed  Seohyun in the corner of her eyes and let out another huge yawn. "I'm really serious when I said I'm tired... " 

 

Seohyun's attention momentarily turned to the doe-eyed in the side, she frowned to see the girl's eyes is half, then, she yawned again. "Yoong, this isn't a place for sleeping. The caretaker of the library will surely kick you out if the catch you like that."

 

"Hmm?" Yoona's world is seemingly dozing off. She can't hear clearly already. Seohyun's voice is becoming so blur. "Just wake me up later... "

 

"Yah! Yoong! No!"

 

Too late, Yoona fall into a sleep. Seohyun sighed, watching the girl is soundlessly sleeping. Looking around the library, it was a good thing and the place isn't crowded yet. And the caretaker of the library hasn't gone back. Moving closer to the latter, she leaned a bit closer to see if she's comfortably leaning her head to the book. She can see a little drool already, which made her grimaced. Thus, she's still concerned. She suddenly saw a droplet of sweat from her forehead, she took her handkerchief and wiped it off in time. Giving her cheeks a little caress, a genuine smile plastered in her face - feeling that strange sensation crossing her stomach one more time. She give the girl's cheeks a little pinch before going back to the book she was reading.

 

"Hmm..."

 

Suddenly hearing the latter slightly talk on her sleep, she averted back her gazes to her. She giggles and returned her attention again to the book near her.

 

Fifteen or less minutes that passed, Seohyun have to wake the doe-eyed up already.

 

"Yoong, wake up. The caretaker is starting to realize you're sleeping." she tried to shake on her shoulder lightly. But expectantly, she wasn't waking up yet. Glancing over the library's caretaker, she was warned through the latter's stare. Hastily, she tried to shake her again, with a little strength now. However, Yoona was really seemed exhausted and won't ever show any sign that she had wake up. 

 

Reaching for the girl's cheeks, Seohyun tap it a lot of times. "Yoona,wake up. You need to wake up... otherwise they'll kick you out. Come on, don't be stubborn." But to no avail, a defeated sigh was heard from her. Some few students are now noticing them - especially that it's a celebrity she's with. She couldn't help and flushed at their stares.

 

"She's not going to wake up?" 

 

She looked up only to see the caretaker, sending her a cold stare. "I-I... I'll try it again." But the moment she turned to Yoona, she was already seeing her opening her eyes, then a huge yawn escaping .

 

"Whoaaa~ that wasn't enough of sleep. I need more good sleeeep." mumbles the deer, spreading her arms widely.

 

Seohyun giggles at the sight. "You don't say that when every students here are staring at you."

 

"Hehe, I just can't. Um, sorry..." Yoona whispered, flushing profusely by the amount of stares she's getting.

 

Mentally face-palmed -- Seohyun shook her head and get up. She gather the books in her arms including the book Yoona had lean into, and walked back to the particular shelf they got the books. Yoona immediatelly followed behind and ask the latter.

 

"Hey, I didn't sleep talk... right?"

 

"You didn't. But I was a bit embarrass. No, literally embarrass." Seohyun let out a soft chuckle.

 

"Why?"

 

Seohyun paused and gazes back to the doe-eyed. The latter smiled at her. "You - You have some drool in the corner of your lips, Yoona." she giggles afterwards. Yoona shyly wiped it off and sighed.

 

"Do you have another class later?"

 

"I have. But not planning to attend." Yoona once again yawned.

 

"Then you should just go home and have some rest. You are obviously exhausted. And i wouldn't doubt you can still stay like that in the next few hours." Seohyun suggested.

 

"Yeah, I must. But not planning to go home yet. So yeah, i'll possibly just hang out somewhere. How 'bout you?"

 

Turning on her sneakers, Seohyun walked back to their table and got her belongings. "I have my one last class later. Probably after this, I'll go home and check on Daniel."

 

"I see... Um, I think I better go first." 

 

"Yeah, see you back soon."

 

"But wait, call me and send me a message about the project. I'd like to help."

 

"No problem."

 

Smiling back, Yoona has no more words to say. Especially that she let out another yawn and end up chuckling due to her display. "It was nice seeing you and hanging out with you earlier."

 

"Same here." Seohyun sweetly smiled to the doe-eyed. It's disappointed for her part that Yoona will go already. It's like so fast? Just when did she track on them? She felt so strange out of a sudden.

 

Without a word, Yoona reluctantly turned around and was about to walk away when she heard Seohyun's voice.

 

"I'll just call you in regards to the project. And as for Taeyeon, I was planning if we'll see her this Monday? That's if, you don't have any schedule in that day. Let's just see if all of us are available." A pretty soft voice that made Yoona smile and once again face her.

 

"Kim Taeyeon.... it's the name right? I better get ready to introduce myself to that 'great friend' of yours." She playfully said before finally waving and walked away.

 

"W-Wait!" But even before she could reach the exit door, Seohyun catch up on her and made her stop.

 

"Here." Seohyun hastily brought something from her shoulder bag and handed her some vitamins. "I think you need it the most." 

 

"T-Thanks." Receiving it, Yoona smiled back to the kind girl. "Um, I better go." and hesitantly walked away again. This time, she had successfully left the place without anymore going back. Her big smile is so visible across her face, who wouldn't like to have some rest when there's a girl that give her something. 

 

Shrugging, Seohyun resumed on getting her belongings on top of the table and followed Yoona later on.

 

 

 

 

[Only-U Cafe]

 

 

Daniel is in the middle of making a castle throughh pieces of lego when he started hear faint voices inside the cafe. The playground that Sunny build for him to stay is just behind the cafe, so he can have a lot of chances to hear a lot of faint voices. Strange faint voices sometimes.

 

Getting up on his feet, he runs back to the cafe and passed through the kitchen and storage room until the front part of the cafe. He has a wide grin drawing his cute features when he caught a sight of a group of friends, laughing out loud on one table in the corner. Glancing over the counter, he can see Sunny being all busy to an order with the help of Soyou. Taking this a good chance, he skipped his way to that particular table and disturb them.

 

"Anyeong, Hyung, Noonas. Are you guys having fun?" He waved at them, wearing his infamous wide and bright smile.

 

All of them turned to him with an instant 'Aww' . Then some even took their phones and take a shot of him.

 

He giggled and introduce himself. "I'm Daniel Seo. Four years old." He uses four his fingers to show his age.

 

"You're so cute. Can we have some selfie picture with you?" One girl ask, can't help it and giggle as well. 

 

"Or a group selfie. I think that would be better." One of the boys suggested.

 

Daniel's face got even brighter. "Sure, Noona, Hyung. But I have one condition." He eyed the chocolate cake on their table for a brief second.

 

"Go! Anything you want little boy."

 

Daniel had victorious skipped to the table, as he pointed to the cake. "Can I have this whole cake? I'll give you selfies with me if you guys give me the cake. Daniel is craving for chocolate cake." He pouted cutely, hoping they'll grant him.

 

Without even any 2nd thoughts, they all give Daniel thumbs up. And then, they started to have selcas with the young boy. Taking it as an advantage, Daniel poses all the cute side of her.

 

Sunny who was on the counter that just got free from an order, noticed the commotion to one of the tables. She frowned to see Daniel posing cutely to the group of youngsters. They're all laughing, having fun to Daniel's antics. She nearly want to laugh as well when He started to dance by shaking his legs and arms. He was like a sick kid, shaking all his body in front of them. He also started to sing which made it like a mini concert for the young boy.

 

"Oh, I know Daniel just want something from them." Soyou commented, watching Daniel as well.

 

"How'd you know?" Sunny ask, doesn't have any idea. She was only glad she can see Daniel is having fun.

 

"Well look closely, Unnie. He would glance to their cake. Guess, if he's already done... he'll get it." Soyou was confident with her own observation.

 

"Chincha?" Sunny raised her brows, not entirely convince.

 

"Well, let's wait and see." Soyou giggles, earning a rolling of eyes from her boss/friend.

 

Soon enough, Daniel end his performance. And nust like a promise, the cake goes to him. It wasn't the cake only, they also bought him an ice cream and give him kisses before letting him go. 

 

Daniel was already carrying the plate of the cake and a glass of ice cream, going back to his playground. But when he caught the sight of his Auntie and Noona staring at him, he grin and animatedly run back to his playground.

 

"Tsk, tsk, I told ya Unnie." Soyou had a shake of head.

 

"Hold on. I'll give him some water." Sunny excused herself and got a bottle of water to visit the young kidwolf to his playground.

 

Upon arriving at the playground, she saw Daniel enjoying the cake through his bare hands. He was sitting on a comfy foam floor, which is giving the latter a comfortable stay in his playground.

 

"Daniel--"

 

"Aunt Sunny? Hehe... Daniel craving cake." The young boy couldn't speak properly because of the cake he was eating. But his happy smile had made it sense.

 

Sunny crouched down and put the bottle of water next to him. "You should have said you want to eat." She was also holding a tissue paper, so she can wipe the latter's lips and two small hands.

 

"But I want to ask it from them."

 

"Because of the camera?" 

 

Daniel snickered. "Yes."

 

"Oh Danny, why so cute you little boy."

 

Without even warning that He had some chocolate icing on his small two hands, Daniel cupped Sunny's cheeks in both hands. "You are cuter auntie. Like right now." And returned the praise instead.

 

"Chincha?" Sunny has no idea, giggling cutely.

 

"Yes Auntie. That's why Kidwolf likes you.." Daniel then palmed Sunny's forehead to spread more of the cake's icing. He chuckled and spread it more all over her face.

 

Enjoying the sticky and cold touch from the young boy, Sunny willingly closes her eyes and ask Daniel to keep on touching her face. The young lad stand on his feet and put more icing to the latter's head. He was totally enjoying it. Especially that the older is so clueless. 

 

"Sunny Unnie comeback here!!!" Until Soyou called out loud from the cafe, He quickly stopped and went back to his cake.

 

Sunny just simply patted his head and immediately run back to the cafe. Daniel took this chance and move to his play house in the corner and finish his cake there.

 

"KYAAAA DANIEL HYUNOO SEOOOOO" and just like had expect, Sunny's scream is now echoing. He close the door and just hide there, chuckling with what he did. He shrugged and just continue eating his cake.

 

Meanwhile, outside - back to the cafe, Seohyun just arrived the place when she caught the sight of Sunny's face, full of icing. Not just the face, but her head as well. "Oh God, why did you play with the icing Unnie?" She ask in concern.

 

"Ask your kidwolf. Aish! No wonder I felt so cold." Sunny stomps her feet, as she turned her back to Seohyun instead, leaving to the comfort room. "He's just in the playground, Hyun!" 

 

"Um, I'm sorry Unnie!" Seohyun could only shout in apologies, for Daniel's behalf. She hastily make her way to the playground, but to her dismay, she didn't see anyone except for the unfinished lego castle, airplane toys in the corner, and more pieces of lego. Her attention averted to the play house in the corner, she knew that kidwolf is hiding there. "Baby?! Where are you?" She called out, pretending that she doesn't know where the little young Seo is hiding. 

 

Daniel, inside the house stopped momentarily feeding himself after hearing that familiar voice. "Omma is back?" And that surely excites him.

 

"Baby, I know what you did to Aunt Sunny. Why did you do it?" Seohyun continued his way to the house, tiptoeing. There wasn't any response, so she added, "Baby, Aunt Sunny need to shower again because of what you did. Aigoo, you know that wasn't good right? Tsk,tsk, kidwolf... Omma is searching. Where are you?"

 

Giggling, Daniel moves a little closer to the door to have a little peek of his mother, through the little hole. He frowned to see the latter is approaching his place. He quickly move away and grabbed the blanket by the corner. Subsequently covering himself.

 

"I have some muffins here... and guess what? A gift. Daddy Yoong has a gift for our little kidwolf." Seohyun had lowered herself. She put down the paper bag as she reached on the door. "I'll count on... One!" she quickly opened it and heard a soft chuckle instantly. Daniel was hiding from a blanket, yet, she caught the sight of the cake and ice cream - and how it was messing up the entire inside of the play house, She literally heaved a sigh. "Don't you want to open your gift? Daddy Yoongie sent it over." She smiled, convincing her son to go out.

 

"What gift?" Ask Daniel rather. He doesn't want to go out if there's no gift in the first place.

 

"That's why I'm asking you to go out, right? You'll see it eventually once you've opened her gift."

 

"Yoona Noona is in the cafe?"

 

"Um, Nope. I've said it -- she just sent it over. Honestly, we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter