My Fab Boss: 34

YoonHyun Story 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

34 | Imperfection

 

 

"Kim?" Heechul took the piece of paper which contains the article of another story related to Seo Joohyun. He took his time, recalling the few things he heard and he knew about it. When he finally got it, he started. "Kim Taeyeon? Yeah, she's one of Seohyun's friends. I only heard about her being a musical actress after graduating College. Seohyun and her had been so close through their passion. But later did it was confirmed, she's the daughter of Mr. Kim Taewoo. He's the one who kidnapped Seohyun."

 

"So it's like, Taeyeon... using Seohyun Because the article says, betrayal?"

 

"This article wasn't confirmed that it was the case. Only the fact that Taeyeon is Seohyun's friends. Oh my, I remember, Taeyeon got marry with Tiffany, another friend of Seohyun."

 

Jessica's eyes creased in confusions. "I thought it's only Seohyun and Taeyeon who are involved. Who is this Tiffany as well?"

 

"A close friend of Seohyun. These three are honestly close - but ever since that incident and the marriage, I think it grows them apart. I don't know, but I feel like Seohyun likes Taeyeon, but Taeyeon likes Tiffany. And Tiffany likes Taeyeon."

 

"Yes? So Seohyun honestly had her first love?"

 

"First love? Maybe?" Kim Heechul chuckles softly. He's not really sure because he doesn't know the real story between the three, but it's making sense.

 

Jessica stared back at the article. As she read it further, she can now understand everything that must have Seohyun gone through. It's not easy to be betrayed by a friend. Especially if they're really that close. She had a feeling, there was a love triangle that happened also between Tiffany, Taeyeon and Seohyun.

 

"By the way, despite the cheating, Mrs. Seo still accept his husband. Probably because of what will she lose if she will break the marriage."

 

"Are you saying that President Seo had never love Seohyun's mother? Or what?"

 

"I'm not saying like that. But as you think how their lives are only running about money, that would be the case. Think of it." Heechul is confident with his theory. "Rich are only for rich. Hmm?" He hold up his tea and have a sip of it.

 

"Nah, I don't think so. President Seo would have break the marriage already if he doesn't love his wife."

 

"Yeah, but Mrs. Seo came from a rich family too you know. So likely, they would really not break the marriage."

 

"Aish, whatever. I still believes it's cheating and really bad. Especially for Seohyun, who is so innocent when it comes to this. It was just unfortunate that it's my mother He had... commit a mistake. Tsk,tsk." Jessica grimaced, looking into the pictures of her mother and Mr. Seo, secretly seeing each other. She felt like going back to the cemetery and ask her mother why did she lie to them. If she had honestly knew, she would have stopped her mother. But it seems, her mother have really keep shut throughout. 

 

"And about Taeyeon, Tiffany and Seohyun... I'm still confident that it wasn't just about friendship why they're not seeing each other anymore."

 

Jessica frowned as she looked back at Heechul. "What? They were not seeing each other anymore?"

 

"Ever since the marraige, I guess? I couldn't spot her hanging out with them anymore. She hangs out more with the other members of their group of friends." Heechul instantly answered.

 

"Wow. This is really serious, eh?"

 

"Well, who will actually hang out to someone who betrayed her? Who fooled her? Seohyun is smart enough now to choose who she wanted near her." Heechul isn't a paparazzi for nothing. She knows everything about the only heir of Seo Co.

 

"Yeah, you're right. Aigoo, Seohyun's life seemed too mess. I didn't expect it would be like this." Jessica puffs, picking up her glass of water and finished it in one go. She then got up, which Heechul also copied. "I better go. If anything you haven't shared, kindly hit me on my email add."

 

"Sure. I'm glad I was able to share you some - Miss Jung." Heechul shake his hand with Jessica before allowing her to go.

 

-

 

Pulling over the car in front of a convenient store, Jessica couldn't even open her seat belt yet when she heard her phone beeps under her pants. She opened it immediately and a message from Heechul came to view through a mail.

 

from Kim Heechul:

[I asked my friend in regards to Seohyun, Taeyeon and Tiffany. You seemed right with your theory.]

 

"Knew it." Putting her phone back to her pocket, she finally unbuckle her seat belt and stepped out of the car. Just then, she caught a familiar car pulling over the same convenient store. "Damn, how unlucky." She's sure it's Yuri's. She just shrugged and entered the store. Wherein, she went straight to the bread section. She had run out of it in her apartment, so she has to buy some.

 

Yuri who is unaware of a Jung's presence went straight to the freezer. In which, she picked a one gallon of ube ice cream. And then, she went straight to the cashier counter. Jessica is busy checking on her phone that she did not notice the girl before her is Yuri, falling in line. It was Yuri who noticed when she looked behind at her. Heck, she did not call nor make some noise. She just pretends she did not saw her. 

 

When it was finally her time to pay for her ice cream, Jessica's attention finally shifted to the girl before her. She just quietly waited until she is done. But before the tan girl could even left, she give her another cold glare - and then went out the store.

 

Shrugging, Jessica put her breads on the counter and allowed the cashier to compute it. But just when she's about to pay, Yuri came back, paying it for her. The girl simply got out again, leaving her speechless and agape. "What the heck?" 

 

"Um, Miss? Are you going to take the bread?" The cashier girl asked.

 

"Ah, Yeah, Sorry." Quick, Jessica took her bread and rushed out immediately. But only to see Yuri's car have pulled out. She scoffed, couldn't believe what just happened inside.

 

 

 

 

 

 

[Seoul Hospital]

 

 

Yoona has been enjoying her meal - but when she noticed it was only her who is enjoying - she almost doesn't want to continue. Her mother, staring at Seohyun so intensely while the latter is looking down to her own meal, almost couldn't eat her prawn.

 

"Omma, Don't look at her like that. She's conscious." She voiced out, couldn't take it. Her mother's glare shifted to her instead. "You should just finish your prawn. We are still packing right?" She reminded. Her discharge hour has been release earlier - which they only have an hour to pack the stuffs and go home.

 

"Yoona, I just can't believe this. You're dating this rich kid." Mrs. Im huskily whispered. Though voice is so obvious to the couple's hearing. "How did you find her? Eh?"

 

"Seohyun and I are destined to meet. There's nothing I could say." Yoona grinned, which earned a rolling of eyes from her mother.

 

"Was it because you are an Agent though?" Heck, Mrs. Im had to mention.

 

"How'd you know about that?" Yoona frowned instantly. Never did she mention it to her mother. Seohyun couldn't help it and looked at Mrs. Im, but the moment their eyes met, she instantly looked down to her food, still shutting .

 

"Your brother. When I called him last night, He also explained about your sudden stay in the hospital." Mrs. Im says undoubtedly. She looked back at her daughter with a sigh. "Next time, don't do missions carelessly. It will kill you, Im Yoona."

 

"Yes. But thanks Omma, you accept it right away. I mean, I lied about me job." Yoona sheepishly answered.

 

Mrs. Im wants to answer her daughter, but out of a sudden, Seohyun is acting like she is choking from her food. Her and her daughter's attention immediately swift to her. Yoona quickly got a glass of water and gave it to her girl. Seohyun said her thanks quietly as she drinks the water while massaging her chest. Mrs. Im grimace at the scene; Yoona rubbing her back carefully, while staring idiotically to the latter. She's definitely in love. Isn't she? Her eldest finally fall for someone. But it's for someone that seems a bit out of her league. And did Yoona told her - her ideal girl is kind, sweet, caring, and all the Goddess type? She thinks the girl is not the one Yoona is talking about. But even so, who is she to complain? Who is she to dictate her heart, right? She's only the mother. Her job is to support and love her daughter. Her hero daughter. Sigh.

 

"So are you going to help us pack as well?" She suddenly asked, gaining the couple's attention. "I'm talking about you Seohyun-ssi." She added, softly. Eyes have already softened, as she stared at the girl.

 

"Um, Yes Mrs. Im. If that's okay for you." Seohyun replied, almost audible. Due to the lack of talking earlier.

 

"Of course, It's okay. After all, we are here to help this kid."

 

"Omma, stop calling me kid in front of my girlfriend." Yoona embarrassingly uttered, blushing in the process.

 

"Wae? You're not? She's a kid right Seohyun-ssi? A 4 year old kid, to be honest." Mrs. Im chuckles, which earned Seohyun's giggle. Yoona face palmed, totally couldn't take the teasing from her mother. "You choose a wrong person, Seohyun. This girl would never mature." Mrs. Im added. "She will always be a kid even though she's already in her 20's."

 

"Yah!!! Stop it Omma!!!!" Yoona whined, covering her face still. Seohyun and Mrs. Im laughs out loud.

 

After a while, the room calmed down.

 

"Ara, let's finish this. I'm still going to see the doctor after this." Mrs. Im said, and resumes on their meal.

 

Seohyun and Yoona stared at each other's eyes. As if they heard each other's mind, they're talking through telepathy.

 

'Do you think your mother likes me now?'

 

'I wish she is. But it looks like she's not yet.'

 

'Aigoo, Your mother is hard to please, eh?'

 

'You were not talking earlier. How would you please her?'

 

'Yah! She's glaring at me. I can't look at her straight! I can't even move in my seat. She's like sending spells on my body!'

 

'She will like you sometime soon, don't worry. Hehe.'

 

"Um, Yoona, Seohyun-ssi? Is there anything I should know?" Mrs. Im voiced out, realizing that the couple across her is staring into each other's eyes without blinking. Both girls quickly returned to their meal, as if caught again. She quietly smiled at the adorable girls. But she can't help it and look at Seohyun, once again bothered by the girl. Not just she's dating her daughter, but because she also a Seo. She certainly know this kid is not just ordinary, base on the articles she read recently. Though all of them are talking bad about her, she doesn't seem to see it towards her right now. She can see an innocent kid rather. 'Ugh but still, so disrespectful'.

 

Yoona and Seohyun both giggles when they heard the older girl groaning out of a sudden while finishing her meal.

 

 

----

 

 

"Aigoo, finally."

 

"What? Why?" Seohyun creased her brows, confused. 

 

Yoona moved closer to her girl, putting her arms around her shoulders and pulled her close to her. "I'm finally alone with my Boss." she whispered with a grin and wink.

 

Blushing, Seohyun somehow understands the doe-eyed. Her mother just left to see her doctor. Which means, it's there time to pay attention towards each other. She eventually wrap her arms around the girl's slender waist, careful not hitting her injured. And place her face against the crook of the girl's neck. Yoona giggles at the sudden contact. Heck, she kissed her forehead gently.

 

"I'm glad you are here, Boss." She whispered.

 

Seohyun pout her lips. "I am also. But Babe, your mother. If she will stay in Seoul until tonight, we can't be like this. Where's the promise you said? That we will spend the night together?" though she's not yet sure, She's already sensing Mrs. Im won't be going home.

 

"Who says she will stay? Of course not. I know she has to go back to our province because my father is still there. I'm sure she can't miss him - can she?"

 

"But Babe, she sounded like she will stay over your condo." Still, Seohyun can't stop her concern. She thought she'll enjoy spending the day with her girlfriend. But it seems not.

 

Cupping her girlfriend's right cheek in one hand, Yoona leaned in and peck at the girl's lips. "Stop pouting. She won't, I promise. Okay?" And peck twice again. But Seohyun intentionally purse her lips, she can't help it and peck a lot of times again. 

 

"Okay Babe." The latter giggles in satisfaction. "Let me have some nap first. I woke up so early in the morning just to prepare you some porridge, Babe." She leaned out and eventually lied down, head on top of Yoona's lap. Then Yoona comfortably leaned her back to the couch, as she played with Seohyun's hair. The girl.

 

"You heard about the McDonald's Babe?" Seohyun asked, while her eyes are close. She reached the doe-eyed's free hand and intertwined it with hers. Yoona gladly hold her back.

 

"Omo. So you've seen it too?"

 

"Who wouldn't? It's all over the internet - and all over ever broadcasts company." Seohyun giggles lightly. "And guess what? I was invited to go to their office for a contract signing. Do you also received anything?"

 

"Dang, I did. And I don't know what to say." sighed Yoona momentarily.

 

Seohyun opened her eyes to meet Yoona's intent gazes. "I hope the Jessicat will see it." She grinned.

 

"NO WAY! I mean, not until tomorrow." Yoona exclaimed, defensively.

 

"Omo. So tomorrow is Sunday already?"

 

"Yup." Yoona nodded but with a sigh, knowing that she's about to hurt Jessica. "Hopefully it'll be fine."

 

"It should be. Because she can't do anything about this anymore, Ya know." Seohyun shrugs her shoulders. She put Yoona's hand on top of her chest and close her eyes momentarily, which earned Yoona's widening of eyes. Heck, she couldn't pulled her hand away. Cheeks are slowly turning rosy.

 

"Angels." She muttered softly to her own - realizing that her girlfriend is just wearing a sleeveless shirt, and yes, cleavage. Her girlfriend is really perfect when it comes to her body.

 

"What?" Seohyun's pair of eyes instantly. "Angels what? Yah! I've been noticing it, you're talking about these two angels recently. I'm now suspecting this isn't me - but another girl - isn't it?" She glared at her questioningly.

 

"What? Of course not. I mean - Um... " Yoona's head is shifting from the girl's face then to her hand on top of the latter's chest. Before she could explain it, Mrs. Im walked in to the room, catching them by surprised.

 

"YAH! YOONA! SEOHYUN!"

 

Seohyun sat up as Yoona keep her hand back to herself, looking straight immediately to her mother. "Wae, Omma?"

 

"M-Mrs. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter