F O C U S: 08

YoonHyun Story 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

08 | Her Job

 

"Um, We-we... were just having some... conversation. Good evening, Mr. Im." Tiffany lamely excused, as she smiled awkwardly. 

 

"Y-Yeah..." Yoona also could not think of anything to explain what just happened before the two persons walked into the kitchen.

 

Seohyun and Mr. Im could only shrug with her words. 

 

"Anyway, have you guys eaten dinner?" Mr. Im asked, not minding at all what he caught. Seohyun just keep shut. Yet, couldn't look at Yoona, who was staring at her. She just stood next to Mr. Im, as if she was a statue.

 

Tiffany and Yoona looked into each other's eyes, then back to the old man.

 

"We are planning to go out. If that's actually good for you, Mr Im." Tiffany reluctantly informed, hoping they'll be allowed.

 

"Go out? Where?" Mr Im crossed her arms near his chest.

 

Again, the couple had exchange gazes before Tiffany answered it. "To the beach actually."

 

'Beach?' Seohyun's squinted her eyes.

 

"Why? Is there anything to celebrate?" Mr. Im somehow was curious.

 

"I got my new job." Tiffany says, happily sharing it to Yoona's father. She is not so close with him, but at least, he knows she's a responsible fiance.

 

"Wow. Really? Where?" And that made the old man more curious. He was so near to ask Tiffany to go back to SMART. But it seems, he couldn't anymore.

 

"Samsung, Appa." Yoona answered. "She's a sales manager there."

 

"Main branch? I mean main building?" Mr. Im just couldn't be happier. Tiffany sure knows her guts.

 

"I'm one of the sales manager in their main branch indeed." Tiffany beamed.

 

'Cool.' Seohyun just continue shutting .

 

"That's even cooler. You know, their salary is big. I wonder what did you do to get there? Samsung is such a big company, Huh?" Mr. Im praised. "Congratulations, then." He smiled so big. 

 

"Um, hehe thank you, Mr. Im. So... can we go out tonight?" Tiffany bit her lip after asking it again. She consequently held Yoona's hand. Yoona couldn't understand but felt so uncomfortable when the girl held her. She glanced at Seohyun, the latter is sure not liking what she is seeing. She felt so bad.

 

Seohyun's eyes traveled down to the two girls' hands, she quietly scoffed on her own. Whilst, Mr. Im is having his moment, thinking about the request. It wasn't long enough and Mr. Im speaks up again.

 

"In one condition."

 

"Whatever you want Mr. Im." Tiffany raised her brows.

 

Raising his left hand, Mr. Im put his hand over Seohyun's shoulder. "My Agent will join you guys."

 

"What?" Seohyun exclaimed. 

 

"Why?" As Tiffany gasped.

 

Taking a brief eye-contact with Seohyun, Mr. Im explains, "I can't let anyone of you get hurt. Bad elements are just around, It would be better if Seohyun will be there to protect you guys. I know you can protect my daughter Tiffany, but It will not be enough. At any situation, it's still good if there are two of you."

 

Tiffany nodded her head slowly, as she looked at Seohyun with a small smile. The younger girl also smiled back.

 

"Um, So are we going now?" Yoona butted, sharing her excitement.

 

"Of course - at any moment. Um, I'll be just upstairs. Take care of my daughter girls. Go home safe, okay? And have fun of course. Agent Seo, I trust you." Mr. Im said, friendly smiling to the two girls, before turning on his back and leave the kitchen.

 

"You should help me prepare our sandwich Hyun." Seohyun couldn't complain, as Tiffany drags her to the table right away and ushered her to help her with the sandwich. Yoona on the other hand, reclines the stall, looking to the two girls with smiles on her face.

 

'Aigoo, what have I got into?'. Seohyun sighed audibly to herself. She felt so uncomfortable. But shouldn't she just shrug? Hopefully it's easy - but it's difficult. Especially that she can not control her heart and be sadden.

 

'This is so awkward. But it's okay - I missed hanging out with Hyunnie.' In Tiffany's thoughts on the other hand. She glanced at the younger, she smiled at her. The girl also smiled back, but only that. Well, she understands. She has something for Yoona, so it's not surprise anymore. She's just too lucky and Yoona choose to love her - not her.

 

Yoona somehow love the view. It was Tiffany who said that they all three used to hang out way back on their trainee days. This is surely a reunion for them. She hoped her memories comes back fully soon - so she'll get to be more comfortable around these girls. She's already comfortable with Seohyun though. And for her own fiance, she's getting there.

 

After a while, the three girls all walked out the Im Residence using one of Mr. Im's car. As much as Seohyun wanted to use her own car, she could not - as Mr. Im's request.

 

"So how are you doing, Hyun?" Tiffany asked, breaking their silence, while she's driving them. Yoona is on the passenger seat, while Seohyun is at the back seat. "I'm sorry if I couldn't see you these recent days. I was busy finding a job." She added, looking into the rear view mirror.

 

Seohyun also glanced at the mirror. "It's Okay. I understand, Unnie." came her soft and tiny voice.

 

"Yoona here - I know you know her condition."

 

"I do." Seohyun smiled, looking outside the window. The conversation is very awkward for her.

 

"Does she remember few things about you now?"

 

Yoona frowned at Tiffany's question.

 

"Yes." Seohyun instantly answered, as she crossed her arms under her chest.

 

"Omo. Chincha?" Tiffany's head literally went back. "What is it, Yoong?" At the same time, her heart nervously pounded.

 

"Our High School years. No wonder I felt so comfortable around her immediately. It feels so great to have it back." Yoona truthfully answered, grateful at the same time. The piano scene just really made an impact to her life.

 

"That's so good. I'm happy for you, Honey." Tiffany sweetly answered.

 

'Honey? What on earth is that?' In Seohyun's thoughts, holding her fist under her folded arms.

 

"Thanks, T-Tiffany." Yoona awkwardly replied. She couldn't hold it and looked away. She seriously doesn't like the 'Honey'. It made her want to puke. 'Aigoo.'

 

"I'm sure you will love the beach, Yoona." Tiffany just couldn't hold her excitement anymore. The beach is really the place she loved. Coz, back in England, they shared more memories. And mostly in the beach. Hopefully, she'll get to remember it as well.

 

"I love beach too." Seohyun suddenly voiced out. She herself likes the beach, because she and Yoona spend their time together there. Mostly, they would end up chasing each other. It was one of the memories she really treasured with the deer. She felt quiet excited with this sudden visit of the beach. Tiffany must be thinking about it.

 

"So I guess, I also love beach?" Yoona innocently questioned the two girls. And both of them answered 'Yes', in chorused. She giggles. "Yay. So I think this will help me."

 

"Absolutely, Yoong."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter