F O C U S: 23

YoonHyun Story 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

23 | Mistake

 

Pacing back and forth - Onew had been doing it in for the past 2 hours now, waiting and waiting patiently outside the emergency room. Ever since then, his tears are not leaving his eyes. It keeps on dropping no matter how much he wanted to wiped them off. His heavy chest, just couldn't be calm - knowing his sister is still there, not okay. 'Come on - please fight Seohyun. You can not leave me. You can not leave us. I swear going to hate you if you will do this to me. I swear going to kill myself too if you do this to Oppa. So please... please... do not leave me. You still got something to do you know. This isn't your last mission.'

 

While he is doing it over the next couple of minutes, Krystal and Minhyuk are on the bench, both couldn't calm their selves from worrying over their leader. Both still couldn't believe how did it happened when they already thought they have defeated the Greenlight. But it seems like, they were blind when Tiffany left her group before they had defeated them. That was their mistake.

 

Meanwhile, in the headquarters, Hyoyeon is reviewing all the CCTV to see how did it happened. She herself still couldn't accept the fact Tiffany shoot her friend. She wanted to go to the hospital as well, but her curiosity is not helping her. As well as, the work in the headquarters. 

 

A few moments later, she stopped the video when she spotted how did it happened. Apparently, in the video, all SMART agents had stop their attack when Seohyun signaled them to hold their weapon and change on it. This gives Tiffany a reason to sneak out the car and was fast enough to proceed to the building's ground floor - which is the parking lot. A few minutes later after she left, SMART agents attacked. All agents of the Agency did not see she wasn't there anymore because of the smoke all over the scene. She sighed, wiped that invisible sweats on her face before leaning back and put her hands at the back of her head. "Damn, what a mistake." 

 

She reached for the forward button and stopped and play the video the moment Tiffany appeared. But she paused it at the scene where Onew supposed to push his sister at the side. However, Seohyun was faster and he was pushed.

 

"Seohyun seems to predict?" Suddenly, a voice was heard behind. Hyo turned and quickly get on her feet to bow to Mr. Kim. "Take your seat. I'm just here to get the CCTV video of both what happened today and Tiffany's parents' death that day." He informed her.

 

"Are you going to see her?"

 

"Miss Hwang? Yep. Director Im is not here - So I'm taking his position. And by the way, please monitor the news. It's horrible to see what is happening right now to Seoul. But I'm more than glad Yoona's bomb is not in Seoul anymore." Mr. Kim replied, putting both a concerned look and exhausted by what is happening.

 

"Yeah, sure Director Kim. Um, Hold on." Hyo hastily left to her drawer and searched for that file she got from Tiffany's parents. Mr Kim on the other hand stoo in front of many monitors Hyo is monitoring.

 

Meanwhile, In Tiffany's room - she is staring dazedly in front of her wall, feeling so empty and at the same time - tears are flowing. Her mind, it's still wandering - mostly about Seohyun. She didn't know why but she felt sad. She's supposed to be happy because she finally got her revenge. However, when she saw Onew cried so much next to his sister, she was reminded by her parents. That feeling of being alone - of having left by someone you dearly love - it came to her all over again. It's a heartbreaking scene that is making her this sad.

 

Luna and Jinwoon on the next room who have their arms being cast after what happened is playing a chess to kill their time, while waiting for their food. On the next room, Yoochun and Yoseob are just lying on their respective beds, watching the News on TV. Both are saddened they did not succeed. Especially Yoochun is apparently cursing in his brain. He did not succeed on his promise to his parents.

 

"Aigoo, is this our fate?" Yoseob let out a heavy sigh.

 

"I'm thinking of escaping." Yoochun answered with a devilish smile. "But only us." 

 

 

"Yoongbabes wake up! It's almost 10. We need to go back to the headquarters now."

 

Yoona pretended to still sleep, even though her lips is forming such a big smile. Little did she know, her girlfriend already climbed to the bed and straddled on her waist. The heaviness of her girlfriend made her open her eyes. She giggles when she saw the sight of a cute sulking girl. But what really made her this bright is her entire presence. She liked it when she's so close to her.

 

"Aish, I knew it. You're just faking it." Seohyun was about to stepped out from her girlfriend when Yoona pulled her down - causing for her to squeal. She almost crashed her lips to hers if she did not hold herself. "Get up there." Yet, it takes her breath away as she find her face so close to hers. Yoona peck at her lips three times before rolling over, now the doe-eyed is on top. 

 

"You're so beautiful Babe." Yoona whispered, huskily. "You're the most beautiful girlfriend I've ever known. I couldn't ask for more. I'm just too lucky and I'm the person you've chosen to fall in love with." She kissed her forehead, her eyes (that made her girl close her eyes), her cheeks, her jaw and lastly, the upper lip.

 

A shy smile curved in Seohyun's lips as she find herself speechless - but at least for a couple of seconds only. "Are you staring at my s or are you staring at me heart?" Coz she strikes a cheesy line, when she caught Yoona's eyes traveled down. She quickly close her eyes, doesn't like to see her girlfriend's reaction. But instead, she heard her giggling. She opened her eyes slowly, only to be met by another sweet peck against her lips.

 

"That just made my day. You're really an awesome girlfriend." Yoona praised, caressing her girlfriend's cheeks.

 

Seohyun sighed and flick her forehead. "Get off of me now." she ordered with a pout. "You're too heavy."

 

Yoona chuckled softly. She rolled over and grab her girlfriend's waist. "Let's cuddle for a moment Seobabes."

 

"B-But--"

 

"I can't let you go yet. I feel like if we will go back to the headquarters again, we're done." Yoona sighed, thinking of their fake break up.

 

Seohyun was defeated. She also wrap one arm around the doe-eyed. "Okay, let's cuddle for a moment."

 

"No, forever." Yoona corrected, earning her girlfriend's sweet smile. She pinch her cheeks lightly and continued, "You're only my forever, remember that cute-tato."

 

"Eh?" Seohyun had a confuse look towards the doe-eyed.

 

"If you were a vegetable, you'd be my cute-potato." 

 

Seohyun giggles at the chessy line. "So you won't eat me?"

 

"I'll just kiss you." Yoona poke Seohyun's nose and squeezed her, earning her a lot of squeal and some light punches. She ends up tickling her stomach - which also causes for the younger girl to jumps off of the bed and runs away. But she chases her and got her back to the bed. The room was soon filled with laughter again and again - forgetting what is there outside in their own little world. In their world, it's only her and her - no one else except them and their love.

 

-

 

Yoona had a big and sweet smile upon opening her eyes. The dream is just so good for her. She felt so in love all over again. The dream is not just a dream for her though. The dream happened three days ago - When they sleep together in her girlfriend's apartment. 

 

Taking a glance to her alarm clock, she let out a huge yawn, at the same time, her stomach grumbled. It's already 9pm in her alarm clock, which means, she had a long sleep ever since she arrived in the island. 

 

Getting up, she spread her arms and casually stood up, taking her jacket consequently. She headed outside and like she arrived in the private house, a long hallway first greeted her. She crossed her arms and not mind her bare feet as she walks in the hallway comfortably. She arrived shortly in a big living room, where she can see a fire place, white sofa, coffee table glass in the middle, Flat Screen TV and the dark view of the night outside. The walls in the living room are glasses, so she can see the dark outside. In the morning, she can probably see the beauty of the 'Promise Island', her father have named it.

 

 There was her father, having a cup of chocolate(?) in a sofa, while watching a news on the TV. She immediately recognized the City of Seoul on the screen. The fire on the explosions and people getting injured is making her appetite gone.

 

"Oh, you're finally awake." Director Im greeted his daughter the moment he felt like someone is standing behind.

 

"That's horrible." Yoona commented, as she approached her father.

 

Letting out a sad sigh, Director Im turned his back to the TV screen. "Yeah, but good thing and we have caught them now. They can no longer harm anyone."

 

"How was Tiffany, Appa?" Yoona take her seat next to her father. "I was wondering if she did not hurt? Or not?"

 

"She had-" Director Im stop mid-way as he realized what he is about to say. He gulped and decided to continue. "She was shot on her arm only. Apparently, she and her gang is in SMART's prison now." He decided to skip whatever that is related the Tiffany's shot. He just received a call from SMART, confirming about Agent Seo's critical situation. He can not tell his daughter at this moment. After the bomb will be defuse, that'll be the right time. Otherwise, it won't help the girl.

 

"That's good. My girlfriend sure so brave, No?" Yoona felt so proud thinking that it's her girlfriend who lead the other Agents.

 

"Girlfriend? I thought you guys already broke up?" Director Im's eyebrows creased in confusion.

 

Caught, Yoona scolded herself mentally. She quickly turned away and bit her lip. 

 

"And you actually kissed her before taking off?"

 

Yoona sighed heavily, turning her eyes back to her father with a sheepish grin. "Honestly, Appa. We-we... never really broke up. Um, We-we kind of agree to have a fake break-up so everyone would believe it - And for the board to not bother us anymore. Hehe sorry for lying."

 

"I knew it." Director Im knock his daughter's head. "It's still so obvious you love her when you kiss her in front of us. Geez, what are you guys thinking?"

 

"But I guess our short fake break up is now revealed to the others?"

 

"Probably. You know the building has cameras all over. And Hyo must probably saw it already."

 

With a pout, Yoona replied, "Will the board kick one of us?"

 

"I don't know. But I hope they would consider your love for Seohyun and the latter's love for you, now. I mean, they know you guys really couldn't leave the Agency while you guys can't break-up yet."

 

"I'm hungry." Yoona suddenly grin, almost forgetting her stomach. Her father only look at her nonchalantly. She showed a peace sign before getting up and quickly proceeds to the kitchen.

 

Mr. Im can't help it and sigh, knowing that he can not tell his daughter. It's making him sad as well - concerned over a favorite Agent. 'Be strong Seohyun. I know you can make it. We're all here waiting for you to recover.' In his mind as he put his attention back to the news about Greenlight, and the result of what happened back in Seoul. 

 

A few moments later, he felt the heaviness of his eyes already. "Honey, I'll going to sleep first. Good night~" He turned off the television and did not wait for any response anymore as he made his way to his room.

 

Yoona on the kitchen is making a korean dish for herself. At the same time, her lips are from ear to ear - couldn't wait to make a call later for her girlfriend. Yeah, she's indeed away from her but the communication won't stop her. She's gonna be like this in the next coming of days, while she solve the bomb.

 

She got so engross on making her own food that she did not mind if her father have said anything before leaving the living room. She doesn't even know if he had left already. Until suddenly, she heard a loud voice that came from the television for sure. However, it went off immediately. She just shrugs and continue chopping on the ingredients. Heck, she heard a loud music this time - it made her jumps in surprise and quickly, it caught her attention. She rushed out and found out that it came from television. Apparently, the TV is showing a music video - but she has no idea about the song. But she absolutely know the place of the video - England?

 

She shivers, as she was reminded by the memories she had with Seohyun. It made her smile formed into her beautiful pair of lips again - reminiscing those good and fun memories. How much she wanted to go to that place again with her girlfriend. Too bad, that'll be later.

 

"Appa! Where are you?" Heck, she finally noticed the absence of her father in the living room. When she heard nothing, she just brushed it off and decided to turned off the television. But just when she's about to turned it off, she stopped midway when she caught the sight of the beach. Beach in England. That caused her to stay watching the beach, imagining herself in the place once again. Thus, she broke it off immediately when she was reminded by the food she is apparently cooking. She turned it off and hurriedly rushed back to the kitchen.

 

 

Hospital

11:11pm

 

'Appa, Omma, please... don't take her from me. I would die. Please...' 

 

Onew wipe the last tear drops in his cheeks as he turned to the emergency room again. There's no doubt he can't leave his seat if that damn room won't open or that red light above won't turned off. His sister was still there, and he had no reason to leave.

 

"Oppa, aren't you going home first and change?" Krystal asks, worried for Onew's situation as well. His shirt has the blood of his sister yet, it already dried on the shirt.

 

"No. I'll wait until my sister comes out." Onew weakly answered, taking a brief glance only to the younger girl.

 

"But..." Krystal can no longer continue her words. Onew stood up and walk to the front of the door, once again pacing back and forth. She pouted sadly at the sight of Seohyun's brother. But somehow, she praised how he loves his sister. She hasn't seen anyone so worried like that for his sister. He really has a big heart for her.

 

Minhyuk who just arrived again, sat down next to her and handed her a cup of chocolate and some muffins. She smiled simply to the latter ans accepted the thoughtfulness from the latter.

 

"Have he eaten yet?" Asked Minhyuk, realizing that Onew is once again can't calm himself.

 

"He won't even like to go home and change, Minhyuk-ah. I'm both concerned by the Seo siblings." 

 

Minhyuk put his hand on top of Krystal's shoulder, giving her a comforting massage. "Don't think too much. I'm certain our leader is a fighter. She's such a brave girl you know."

 

"That's what I am telling to Onew Oppa as well. But he won't listen. Aigoo." Krystal let out a heavy and loud sigh, causing for the young boy next to her to brought her into his arms.

 

"Let's not leave him then. He needs some support from us as well." Uttered Minhyuk into a whisper.

 

Krystal pout her lips and say a little prayer through her mind.

 

It took another 30 minutes that passed when Onew finally take his seat. Both youngsters who had been with him is still next to him. But he immediately stands up when the door finally opens and finally Seohyun was out. Krystal and Minhyuk also stood from their seat. However, he and the two youngsters was block by three nurses as a couple of nurses are so fast pushing the patient's bed - bringing her to somewehere.

 

Bewildered, Onew blocked the two doctors that took care his sister. "What is going on here? Why is she still on oxygen?"

 

Minhyuk and Krystal followed their leather somehow.

 

"Miss Seo's brother?" The Doctor asked.

 

"Y-Yes. Um, How was she?"

 

"All bullets are out of her body. However, she has a weak heart so we are taking her to Intensive Care Unit. Supposedly, I thought she can't make it because her heart was shot. But it seems the patient is fighting to survive. We'll do our best to help her on that. So don't worry much now, Mr. Seo."

 

"So what? Is she in danger still or what?" Onew feels like crying so hard after hearing the Doctor's words. He can't describe what he is feeling at the moment.

 

"She's still in danger. Like I said she had a weak heart after she was shot. If this will continue with our treatment going on in the coming of days, I wouldn't doubt it, We'll lose her."

 

"Is there any help we can do to help her survive?"

 

The Doctor took a moment of silence first before he answered, "Heart Transplant. She can undergo such surgery. A health heart from Human's body.

 

"Where am I going to find it?" Onew wondered. If that means he can see his sister again - then he would doubt and find a donor for her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter