Call me Daddy: 15

YoonHyun Story 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

 

15 | Seo

 

 

"You're staring dazedly again. What's really up with you?" Seohyun can't believe she caught Yoona is once again staring at her after her son had left to pee. She took a tissue paper and sweetly wiped the little dirt in the corner of Yoona's lips. The latter smiled at her, charmingly only. "Okay, if you're not going to say something, then I'll just take this opportunity... about last night... when you let me clean your nails... "

 

"Hmm?" Yoona confusedly raised her brows.

 

"I know you were lying."

 

"You do?"

 

"Yah! It's obvious! You won't be playing with your nails that perfect - not to mention a black color of paint!" Seohyun exclaimed, earning a soft chuckle from Yoona. "I think I should punish you instead of my son."

 

"And why me?"

 

"Because you lied! And you honestly covered my son's doings! It's bad Yoong!"

 

Yoona pout her lips. "I'm sorry... "

 

"So what am I going to punish you?"

 

"You're serious." Yoona softly chuckled, couldn't believe it.

 

"Yup. So hear it." Seohyun playfully giggles.

 

Pausing, The doe-eyed girl thought for a couple of seconds, until she sighed and shook her head. "I don't have anything in mind. You. How 'bout you?"

 

"You are asking me?"

 

"Just don't take it seriously. I don't want to be punish either. But since you offered, go on."

 

Seohyun scooted more closer and cupped Yoona's face. "You know what? I'll just take it easy."

 

"What?"

 

"Eat the chilies on the small plate." Said Seohyun, playfully. She pulled back and reached for the plate that has a lot of big chili.

 

"No way."

 

Yes, way Yoong!" Snickering, Seohyun feed the other girl but the latter didn't open .

 

"No."

 

"Open your mouth."

 

"I said No! I don't like chilies!!!" Yoona whined like a child. She literally move her seat away from the girl. But Seohyun moved closer still, and demand her. She shook her head tremendously, and lowered herself to cover up. Heck, Seohyun took her head up and forced her, she never opened .

 

"I thought you don't mind the punishment?" Seohyun pouted cutely.

 

"Aigoo stop showing me your cute face - you are like Daniel!" Yoona complained playfully.

 

Seohyun smiled and throw the chili back to the plate. "Fine not gonna punish you now."

 

"You know, I think it should be you that  should be punish."

 

Seohyun chukles. "And why me?"

 

"You cheated on me!" It's Yoona's turn to pout - sadly.

 

The young mother couldn't stop herself and still chuckles. "You're really funny, Yoong. Why would you think I was cheating?"

 

"Last night and today."

 

"What's up with today again?"

 

"Don't pretend you didn't see me. I was there."

 

"Stalking?"

 

Yoona nodded slowly.

 

"So you mean this is about Kim Taeyeon?"

 

Yoona once again nodded, embarrass of herself.

 

"Jealousy?" Seohyun has no doubt and Yoona posses such behavior right now.

 

"What Jealousy? No way! I am NOT! I just thought you're cheating!"

 

"Well obviously I am."

 

"So You admit it?"

 

"Why? You're accusing me - I can't decline and accept it."

 

"YAH! I'm serious!"

 

"Then I'm serious too!"

 

"Ugh! You're not!"

 

"Stop it!"

 

"You should stop pretending you're cheating on me!"

 

Seohyun eventually shut - yet, smiling teasingly to the doe-eyed. The last time she knows, they're just friends, getting closer and closer. Now, she thinks like they're about to become a couple, and the other doesn't like her being with someone else. In other words, Jealousy. A big Jealousy. Something that is so non sense in the first place. 

 

Yoona sighed, shyly took Seohyun's hand and hold it. She slowly looked at her in the eyes, and sheepishly smiled. "You... know... I... like... you.... not... just... being... friends... well... I... don't... know... what... to call... this... thing."

 

"We are friends... that like each other." said Seohyun, putting Yoona's idea into a short sentence.

 

"Exactly." Yoona bit her bottom lip.

 

Holding back the deer, Seohyun squeezed it to comfort the girl. "Stop thinking non sense. You'll just stress yourself."

 

"So you're not cheating?"

 

"And stop being playful. You know I don't cheat."

 

Yoona has a childlike smile on her face. "I'm glad."

 

Rolling back her eyes, Seohyun pushed Yoona lightly as she turned away from her. The doe-eyed leaned in and kissed her cheeks, she eventually slapped her shoulders, frowning. "Yoona we are in the public place."

 

"Who cares?"

 

"Yah! You're a celebrity - you should take extra-"

 

"I get what your point. Okay, I'll behave now." Yoona move away, but secretly winked at her with a cute smile. Then she made a heart through her fingers -Seohyun literally fanned herself through her hands, due to the cuteness overload going on in their table.

 

Right then, Daniel is jogging back to their table - wearing such a big smile in his face. He literally hump on the way to his mother's seat. Seohyun can't help it and kissed his cheeks.

 

"You pee only?" ask Seohyun concernedly. Daniel truthfull nodded to confirm. "But what took you long?"

 

Grinning widely, Daniel gestures for his mother to leaned closer. The latter complied to listen to his whisper. "Daniel had fun cleaning his mess."

 

"What?" Seohyun slightly raised her voice.

 

"Omma, don't get me wrong. I only cleaned the floor. My water slipped on the floor so I have to ask the janitor his mop and I mop it. Hehe... " snickered Daniel, obviously he enjoyed it. "Daniel is good, right?" He added with a proud smile. Seohyun ruffled his hair and kissed his cheeks, he giggles. 

 

"What are you guys talking about?"

 

Seohyun and Daniel turned to Yoona with a playful smile and giggles. The latter rolled back her eyes, shrugging them off. She took an empty glass and acted like she is drinking -- an air precisely.

 

"We should change your clothes later then." Seohyun noticed the wet pants and shirt of her son.

 

"Yup." Daniel showed a big nod and a cute smile once again. 

 

"Yoong, can we use your car? I'll just change his clothes."

 

"Go ahead, Hyun." said Yoona simply.

 

"Yoong, stop drinking the air - you'll easily be fulled with that." Seohyun teases. Not waiting for anymore answers, she got up and took Daniel's backpack. She took his hand and casually leave their table. Excited, Daniel was humping all the way to Yoona's car, they spotted easily outside the restaurant.

 

Meanwhile, Yoona stopped pretending she's drinking. She sighed and looked outside, having this great smile in her face right away. She was now at ease, since Seohyun made clear to her she wasn't cheating. So she has a lot of chance now to bond with the girl. 

 

 

 

 

[Kwon Internationals]

 

 

Fixing his suit and his hair a little through a mirror in his car, one young business man opened the door and stepped out of his car. He consequently give his key to a security before he left to enter the company's building. All of the employees bowed to see him passing by. Until in the elevator, they bowed in respect. As a general manager, he just simply lip-smiled and pressed his floor, ignoring the employees in the process. He was in the center, standing awkwardly between them. At first the elevator was comfortable, but when two girls in the corner started to gossip about him, it wasn't anymore. Yul formed his hands into a fist, listening to the obvious bad words from the two girls. It was about him, being the son of the owner and his kind of work ethics inside the company. Though they're true, he felt so offended. He felt like his blood is slowly boiling out of anger. Too bad his floor just came so quickly, he needed to calm down and finally left the elevator. 

 

At least for now, he can breath comfortably. Until he had reach his father's office, he never wasted his time and just get to the point.

 

"So why did you call me?"

 

Unfortunately for him, he was greeted by a good punch on his face. He almost lose his balance, if he didn't held on the nearby couch. "Damn." He turned, ready to get his revenge when his father was fast from lifting him up through his collar. He chuckled at the sight of a mad father under him.

 

"WHAT DID YOU DO THERE?"

 

Not surprised with his rising voice anymore, Yul didn't even flinch. He didn't say anything and just looked down onto him with the same fire.

 

"I TOLD YOU TO BE GOOD WITH SUZY! YOU'RE NOT DOING IT!!! INSTEAD, YOU KEEP ON IGNORING HER!"

 

"I was only there for the business, not to entertain your ing deal with them!"

 

Mr Kwon put his son down and once again punch his face. Yul chuckled bitterly, as he held on his face and turned angrily to his father again. "I am only engage in business, not exactly I love her!"

 

Mr Kwon attempted to punch his son again but the latter held his wrist on time.

 

"One more hit, I'm going to kill you." Yul warned firmly and angrily. He pushed him aside and fixed his suit again. "Now what? Is this the only thing you want to say?"

 

Mr Kwon shrugged. He turned around and picked up a certain folder on top of his desk to give it to his son. "You did a great job in Jeju. But you can't be relax yet. We have another business we should do."

 

Yul scoffed, couldn't believe the change of topic. But he quickly got the folder and opened the folder. Much to his surprised, it was Yoona's profile and the amount of shares she is helping for Im Co. "Why are you showing me this?"

 

"We need a stable investor in the company. Thinking that Yoona was effortlessly helping her father's company... why don't you convince your sister to invest in us."

 

"And do you think she will agree?"

 

"That's why I am asking you to do it. I've talk to her the last time, but you know she doesn't like me. At least, for you, She will face you." 

 

Yul give the folder back to his father. "No. I'm not gonna do it." He firmly stated. He knows Yoona isn't fond of business - so there's no more chance of it.

 

Mr Kwon give it back. "No I'm not saying you have to do it right now. Think for it first. But I am giving you one month to convince her."

 

Yul sighed, defeated. "Fine." And simply bowed. He then turned and just left casually.

 

While walking in the hallway, he was noticing some stares again. Obviously, not all employees likes him. But who cares? They're not his priority. So without a hassle, he reached on his own office only to receive a stock of papers. But his attention was more than distracted to the folder, containing information about his sister. He reached on it and opened it to review the details he wasn't aware. He must be crazy if he will follow his father knowing well, his sister doesn't care about investing. Yoona is more like, owning a share only because it was from her mother's last testament. Subsequently, he throw it on the side of the table and turned his attention to the files in the corner.

 

"Damn, I was indeed out from Jeju, I have more to do here. Tsk, tsk." Out of a sudden, he landed his eyes to a wrist band on his left wrist, he was reminded by the kid he meet in Jeju.

 

 

Flashback....

 

Yul was still so fresh from his jogging around the Hotel when he caught a sight of the same kid he played yesterday. The latter was on the lounge of the hotel, looks like waiting for his father. He didn't slip this opportunity to go waste and approached him.

 

"Hey, what's up buddy?"

 

The address young lad looked up, greeting him with such bright face. "It's you again, Hyung!"

 

"Are you waiting for your father?" He took his seat next to him.

 

Daniel Kim nodded his head. "Appa just excuse himself to have his pee."

 

"Hmm, chincha? So where are you going? I mean, the two of you?" Yul ask, casually fixing the young boy's hair. Then he fixed his collar.

 

"Appa and I will be going to a tennis court. We are playing finally, Hyung"

 

"Whoa! I told you right? As soon as your father is free, you'll get to bond with him." Yul doesn't know why but he felt so happy, staring into the kid's happy face. Unlike the last time.

 

Daniel suddenly thought of his wrist band he wanted to give, he turned slightly to his backpack and opened it. Subsequently, bringing that white wrist band out, to give it to the older. "Hyung, can you wear this for me?"

 

"Hmm?"

 

Daniel took the chance and reached for Yul's left hand. He then put it on his wrist and flashed a cute smile to him. "It looks so cool to you. Don't lost it, Okay?"

 

Blinking for three times, Yul looked down to the band on his wrist then to the innocent kid. Fluttered, he smiled so friendly to him. "Okay, Hyung will not lost it. I will wear this always, Happy?"

 

"Yes. Thank You Hyung." The kid suddenly wrapped his little arms around his waist, He was a little surprised. But soon, He relaxed and patted his back. "Yesterday, I really love it. I enjoyed it so much. Better than the other days I spent here. So thank You Mr. Kwon Yul. I'm looking forward for more bond." 

 

"My pleasure Daniel." He was his little back tenderly. Feeling like he is with his real son, he was melting more and more. And the more he is spending time with him, the more he is now starting to realized the things about his life. 

 

Pulling back, Daniel smiled at him again and kissed on his cheeks. Yul sighed and kissed his cheeks as well.

 

"Daniel? Let's go honey~"

 

Upon hearing his Appa's voice, he got off from the couch and runs to his father waiting for him. Yul waves at him as they left the hotel. Even though they're leaving, Daniel manage to wave back and had a quick glance to him. 

 

"Aigoo, such an adorable kid. How I wish my son or daughter is like him." Yul muttered to himself, as he watching in awe, to the happy kid, going on a play with his father. Once he was out of sight, he looked at the wrist band and give it a little pat. "Hey there Daniel, Hyung will surely keep you."

 

End of Flashback....

 

 

Yul has a shake of head, didn't expect that was the last time He will see him. But he never regretted meeting him. Though only three days, he was sure he made him change his mind. He took a glance on his wrist watch, he find it striking 2 in the afternoon. 

 

"Okay. Around five." He decided to visit Yoona in the mansion around that time.

 

 

 

 

 

"One last thing, I don't want to hear a naughty Daniel once I got home tonight. Can I expect that?" 

 

Daniel dramatically put his palms on his forehead. Checking as if he has some fever or not. 

 

"What are you doing?" Both Yoona and Seohyun ask in unison.

 

"I don't have a fever that means, there's a high chance naughty Kidwolf will strike." Daniel said with a cute smirk. 

 

Seohyun literally knock her son's head, earning his chuckle. Yoona also wanted to do it but end up giggling, seeing his reaction.

 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter