Happy Together: 04

YoonHyun Story 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

04 |Back in Seoul

 

 

 

2 days later...

 

[Airport]

 

 

Quiet, sad and tired -- Seohyun can totally see the atmosphere in her family is not good. But what else can she do? Everyone of them are just really sad. Most especially the twins, who are both so close to their Grandpa. Yoo Hyun is sleeping in her Daddy's shoulder - and surely is experiencing the same sadness. Ever since that news, the family has no more time to joke around. Yoona tried so hard to lit up the mood, but she always failed. Seohyun is proud though - Yoona is no longer sulking about her father - she's rather helping her from comforting their kids. 

 

"Aigoo, do you guys want to enter a restaurant first? Our flight is in 30 minutes still." Seohyun speaks up, breaking the silence within their family.

 

The twins looked up to her - with a small nod only.

 

"Well then, let's go." Without a doubt, Seohyun drags the twins with her, while She's also dragging their luggage. Yoona casually followed them to the nearby Chinese restaurant inside the airport.

 

But the twins stopped forcefully on their walks when their eyes met a certain scene - A grandfather, feeding his grand daughter and grandson inside. 

 

"Omma, I miss Grandpa so much!!!" Daniel couldn't take it and cried so hard, causing for few people looking at them. Seohyun alertly comforted her son again. 

 

Paul wanted to cry too but he hold it back, watching only his twin - feeling so sorry. Yoona in the side is silently sigh.

 

-

-

 

"Now it's Daniel turn to fell asleep with Yoo Hyun." Seohyun told Yoona the obvious sight. They turned to Paul who was silent on his seat - the young lad put the magazine down he was reading and turned his attention back to them.

 

"Omma, What time are we arriving there?" He asked them curiously.

 

"Normally 14 hours of flight. So probably we'll arrive around night time there." says Seohyun. She realized the magazine Paul is reading is about New York. 

 

"Why don't you take a nap as well, Paul? We will have a long hours in the air." Yoona suggested. She can see Paul is trying his hard not to fell asleep, but his eyes are obviously seepy already. They woke up so early earlier for their flight from New York to Seoul.

 

"No, I'm okay Daddy. I think you need it more." Paul smiled, as he also realized the tired face of his Daddy as well.

 

Yoona and Seohyun smile in amusement to Paul.

 

"You should sleep. You are just telling excuses." Yoona stated as a fact, rubbing his hair. Paul let out such a huge yawn. "See?" She chuckles.

 

Seohyun was about to get up and help their son lowered his seat when Yoona blocked her with her hand - knowing what's in her mind. She took her seat back and just allow Yoona help their son.

 

"Daddy, woke me up if we already landed." Paul said with a cute brief smile.

 

"Yah, there's only 8 hours to sleep. How can you tell me that? And plus, I'm pretty sure you will wake up in 4 hours or 5 hours only." Yoona pat Paul's forehead and pulled the cover under his chin. He giggled and close his eyes momentarily. With that, she returned her seat next to her wife. Seohyun gives her hand a squeeze while smiling warming at her. She copied her, only for a few seconds. As she turned her head to see Daniel and Yoo Hyun - both sitting next to each other - sleeping in their seats soundlessly. "It was indeed a good idea we told them right away."

 

"And I told you - they will understand. Daniel sure have grown up?" Chuckled Seohyun, couldn't believe her own words. But she sighed when she thought of their maknae. "Well I don't know with Yoo Hyun. Because she still asks why are we going home so early." Seohyun added, sighing in distress. "I told her the truth, it only made her so sad. But she would ask again in a few minutes why are we going home."

 

"It's not still syncing in her mind - I guess?"

 

Seohyun raised her brows. "Probably? But I'm worried, Yoong. We have to contact a Doctor about this." She bit lower lip, concerned for Yoo Hyun's situation. "Yoonie is just 3 years old to handle this kind of stress or something. Aigoo, my poor baby."

 

"She's having a hard time accepting the truth. It's part of her reaction. I doubt it's something serious, Hon." Yoona thinks it wasn't a big deal. "We just have to look over her always." She also suggested. She too is concern upon hearing this from her wife.

 

"But still, we have to see a Doctor. We have to guarantee she'll be really okay."

 

Yoona just smiled so big - feeling that love from her wife to their maknae. She pinch her nose and says, "Alright, Seohyun Omma - we're going to contact a doctor once we land there. And this isn't just for our maknae... but to the kids as well. I can see how sad the kidwolf - I'm worried he would really take it so deep in his heart. Paul on the other hand, though there's nothing to worry, but he's still so sad about this."

 

"They all love their grandpa, that's for sure." muttered Seohyun with an audible sigh. 

 

Yoona took her wife's hands and put it on her palms. "You have to be concern about me too."

 

"Eh?" Seohyun chuckled lightly. "What is there to be concern with?"

 

"Because the more I can see how much you love this family, the more I want us to be together forever." Yoona cheekily answered, earning a slap and a loud chuckle from her wife. "There, I finally had make-up with you." 

 

"Did you owe something on me?" Seohyun felt so weird with Yoona's behavior. She can see her tired eyes, but she still can able to pull a happy face despite their situation.

 

"You are so good in comforting me when I told you about Grandpa. I'm just making you smile and laugh to make-up with it. Without you, I don't think I would still be this strong. I don't think I can tell Daniel and Yoo Hyun. And I don't think I can able to confirm this to my brother that made them cut their honeymoon short."

 

"You're making me feel bad." Seohyun mumbled.

 

"Haha why? I was just telling you the truth."

 

"Yah! We made Yul and Jessica Unnie cut their honeymoon because of this - how can I feel good about this?" Seohyun exclaimed and quickly covered , realizing their kids sleeping just next to them. She sent Yoona a brief glare.

 

"Well, it was you who said that Yul should also know the truth. Look, he decided to cut their honeymoon short. Wait, it isn't our fault. It was their decision ya know." Yoona stated further. And as something as fact. "So there's no reason to feel bad. You just give me the strength to confirm what is happening to us."

 

Seohyun massages her temples and shrugs her shoulders. "Well, you're right. Um, hold on. I'll go the toilet first." she got up and was about to leave when Yoona held her hand, pulling her back. "What?"

 

"Thank You." Yoona whispered heartily. She kisses Seohyun's hands before letting go of her.

 

"Aigoo, how many times will you say that? Tsk,tsk." Seohyun ruffled her wife's hair and finally left tot he comfort room.

 

Yoona on the other hand comfortably leaned her back to her seat, closing her eyes momentarily. Yes, it's true. She seriously need a good sleep. Ever since she knew about her father, she can no longer sleep properly. Sighing, she tried her best to sleep.

 

Meanwhile, Seohyun is outside the comfort room waiting for that someone using the only toilet in the airplane, exited. While waiting, she keeps on running her fingers against her hair, trying to be patient, and while trying to hold her water. It was a good thing and she's only the one waiting outside. But the person inside the toilet is taking a little while. Her patience is being tested. And yes, for holding it in - otherwise - she'll pee in her pants.

 

"Damn, I can't take this anymore... " She muttered to herself, while pacing back and forth. A couple of minutes later, the door finally opens. And she realized it's a guy, who was using it. An Asian guy. 

 

"I'm sorry for making you wait." The guy said, bowing his head, as he hurriedly left. 

 

Seohyun didn't get to answer back, but she manage to see the guy dropped something on the floor. She quickly picked it up and find that it's his ID - "Hey! Mister! You drop your ID!" called out the guy, as loud as she can. When he didn't get to hear her, she reads his name and followed him instantly. "Yah! Mister Wu! You drop your Identification Card!" 

 

The guy stopped and turned, before he can even take his seat. He embarrassingly went back and took the id. "Thanks." He smiled, sheepishly. "Once again, I'm sorry for keeping you wait. You should go back now."

 

"It's... okay." Seohyun chuckled a little, as soon as that guy - not to mention a Ph.D, - just immediately left and returned to his seat. "Weird Doctor." She mutters before going back to the toilet, finally.

 

-

 

Yoona had open her eyes once she felt that her wife have came back. "What took you long, Hon?" she never missed and realized it.

 

"Nah, someone used the toilet before me. And it took him a while to finish." Seohyun informed, as she raised her hand to get a flight attendant's attention. 

 

"Him? So it's a man?" Yoona raised her brows.

 

"Yeah, obviously?" Seohyun chuckles and shift her attention to the flight attendant. "Um, do you have some orange there?"

 

"Orange? Are you pregnant?" Yoona teased, though it's so far from happening.

 

The young mother looked at her wife with a poker face. "There's no time for any joke her, Hon. I'm just craving for orange. And what do you like to eat?" 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter