My Vampire Ex-GF: 03

YoonHyun Story 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

03 | Their Story pt. 3

 

***

 

'Well, she's a unique vampire.' 

 

Yoona absolutely can conclude that. Seohyun is not just some vampire she really should treat the same.

 

Opening her phone, she was about to capture her with her camera when she remembers, Vampires doesn't appear on cameras. She got hesitated. However, she change her mind the second time and tried to capture her, while she's not aware she's around.

 

Click.

 

Her smile appears as she successfully can see her through her phone. 'Well, vampires can have the ability to be like a human and appears on mirrors or cameras.' 

 

Putting her phone back, she returned watching her in silence. It's not all the time someone can be fond of kids, like her. It melts her heart that a vampire possess such kind of act.

 

But eas she thought she wouldn't know, she suddenly grabs her phone and it wasn't just a second that past, she receives her message.

 

Seohyun: [Don't think I don't know you're watching me.]

 

Yoona smiled like a fool on her own. She put her phone back to her pocket as she left her hiding place and approach the younger girl currently sitting in the bench with a kid next to her. "Ha-Hi." She awkwardly waves her hand. "I thought you wouldn't know but... I only hide because I don't want to disturb you. I was looking for you earlier. I just found you here." And explained almost like a non sense.

 

Instead of giving her a reaction, Seohyun turned to the kid and whispered something. The kid nodded and hugs her. She close her eyes briefly before they pulled away from each other.

 

Yoona smiled to the kid when she smiled at her. But before she knows it, Seohyun stands up and walked passes at her. She hastily followed her.

 

'If she followed me, that means she wants us to go home already. Oh, she wants to tour me around Seoul. That must be the reason.'

 

Yoona smiled after hearing the young vampire's mind. She just quitely followed her behind until they reached her scooter. She grabs her helmet and put it on her head for her even though it's not necessary anymore. But since they're in the humans' world, they have to follow their rules.

 

After putting a helmet on her head as well, Yoona stepped into her scooter first then the younger followed behind her.

 

'Is this safe for humans? Her scooter looks like it has passed a lot of storms.' Seohyun thought while waits for the deer to drives off.

 

Yoona just shrugs what she heard. "Hold on to me. You might fall if I go fast." And just instructed her.

 

Seohyun obediently complied. But unlike the others that really put their arms, she held on the hem of her jacket. Yoona chuckled but drives off nonetheless.

 

"You know, Seoul is famous not only with food but also with their places. I'll take you to Namsan tower first, okay?" Yoona said in a loud voice.

 

"Wherever you plans." Said Seohyun only. Her eyes are now loving the places they're passing. It's only like in America, but every street seems always empty? Or are the people not yet leaving their working places?

 

"Is this really your first time in Seoul?"

 

"Yes."

 

"That means, we will have a long way to go for you to memorize the streets."

 

'I can memorize them in one hour only.' Seohyun said at the back of her head.

 

'Oh yeah, she's a supernatural.' Yoona mentally reminded herself.  She decided to just shut and focus on the road, while she's oblivious that the girl behind her is smiling like a fool, enjoying the ride as much as she is at the moment. There's no words were exchange anymore until they reached their first destination; Namsan Tower.

 

"This is more than just a public place." commented Seohyun, handing back her helmet while she can see people a lot of people. 

 

"Just like I mentioned. This is the place where most couples go on a date." Yoona grinned as she looked at the girl's dreamy face. She had a nice side profile, she just realizes.

 

Seohyun did not say a word as she began to wander the place. Yoona who's more than happy to see the outside of the tower again is her turn to smile like a fool, following the daughter's president close. 

 

"Do you want to walk around the park first or you want us to do something fun?" Yoona suddenly suggested, wanting their first site to be memorable with her new friend. 

 

"I love the park... and the fresh air. It feels so relaxing." says Seohyun softly as she close her eyes briefly. But she suddenly noticed the fence, that people are most fascinated. "What are they doing?" which gives her curiousity.

 

"Oh that, padlock love. They say that if you visit Namsan with a love one, you should never miss placing a love lock in those fence. So there's a possibility that you guys can go back together." Yoona explained, although she's not sure if the beliefs are true.

 

"Really?" Seohyun raised her brows to Yoona.

 

"That's what I heard. I have never tried actually." Yoona awkwardly smiled.

 

"Sounds interesting." Seohyun shrugs and resumes wandering the place.

 

"Yeah, if you are in love." Yoona uttered softly to her own, following again. She sighed, realizing that at this time of the day, she would probably be at home or in the court, practicing. But here she is, taking a break from her usual routine. It isn't her own idea honestly to tour her around Seoul, it's her mother's idea that she promise to do with her.

 

"Oh, there's also a cable car here?" Seohyun suddenly stopped and looked up.

 

Yoona who did not noticed she was lagging behind, immediately jogs and stood besides the young vampire. "You want to ride? I have a card for this ride." she smiled so big, hoping she's right with her instincts.

 

"We-we can?"

 

"Yup. Come." Yoona unconsciously reaches the younger girl's hand again and drags her gently with her. Seohyun can only go along with her, once again amazed by how the nephilim can easily just touch her, while she's forbidden to do it. Well, only if she's sleeping, she can't touch her.

 

-

 

'Whoa, it's been a while since I ride something like this.'

 

'This is cooler than in America. I can see the entire Seoul. Or is this just half of the place?'

 

'Omo, I can see the school from here.'

 

'Looks so near but definitely so far. I should bring Roxy here some time. He would definitely love to see this.'

 

'And the sunset... that's so pretty and nice.'

 

Yoona is just smiling from ear to ear while listening to Seohyun's thoughts... literally just a lot of it. She glances to her and she is just like she hasn't smiled for a long time. 'Aigoo, she's really a kid.' Yoona thought and turned to the other side again. Of course, who wouldn't like being on top, it's the best place than staying on the land. 'Suddenly miss flying.' She sighed when it crosses her mind.

 

"By the way, does your friends and you also go here?" Seohyun suddenly got curious with something.

 

Yoona turned her head to the younger girl and looked at her quizzically. 

 

"Look. I can see students there." The young vampired pointed down. Yoona followed her finger and chuckled sheepishly.

 

"Yeah, there are some students as well. But usually, I and my friends go to amusement park or noreabang compared to Namsan." 

 

"Wae?"

 

"My friends, they don't like something cheesy. I mean, they're all single, so places like this isn't their type."

 

"But you have gone here?"

 

"Y-Yes, alone. Not with my friends. But it's not always. If I just feel like it." Yoona explained truthfully.

 

"So I'm the first person you brought here?"

 

Yoona's heart skips a beat and suddenly, she doesn't know how to answer. Even though the question is simple and easy to answer. Or is that hard to answer?

 

"It's okay if you can't answer-"

 

"No." But Yoona have to answer. "I mean, Yes. You're the first person I brought here. Um, at least now that I am teenager. My parents used to bring me here back when I was still a kid. Hehe."

 

"Okay." As Seohyun returned her head to the opposite side, Yoona grabs the opportunity and fixes the girl's hair from behind. She can feel it so she turned to her again with a puzzle look.

 

"Just fixing your smooth hair." Yoona explained with a sheepish smile.

 

Seohyun smiled back and looked away again, quitely.

 

'Ugh, why is she like this. Her character is so far from my type.' Yoona sighed and once again doesn't know what to say to keep the girl from talking. Her mind is suddenly blank. If she is with her friends, she wouldn't feel this way, a bit bored and hopeless?

 

As if someone had heard her thoughts, she suddenly felt her phone vibrating from her pocket. She casually took it and checks the message that came from Yuri.

 

Yuri: [Where are you? I thought school hours are over.]

 

Yoona mentally reminded herself that she never told Yuri nor her teammates about her sudden leave. She did not even joined the audition earlier. And probably her fans are disappointed.

 

She did not think twice and sends her a reply.

 

Seohyun suddenly caught someone familiar down them. 'Wait, isn't that Kim Taeyeon? The witch? What is she doing in Namsan?'

 

Yoona who was typing her message was disturbed upon hearing the girl's thoughts. She knew the person she mentioned, which caused her to looked down from their cable car.

 

Taeyeon raised her right hand and waves it in the air.

 

'Did she saw me?' Seohyun also thinks the older have waved to her. But it had been a long time since she saw her. There's no way she can sense her. Or was she waving to another person? Turning to the other side, she just realized the nephilim is also looking down.

 

'Ugh, Is this Ahjumma following me again? Or what?' Yoona also thought, doesn't like the idea that the wolf is near again. She turned her head to the side unconsciously, she just realized the young vampire had been staring to her. She feels like she was being caught. "Do-Do you know her?" So she speaks with a little stammer. "You were looking down, so I searched and I think that shorty woman down there?"

 

"Yes. She was my nanny back when I was ten. So I was surprised when I spotted her there. Do you also know her?" Seohyun got curious.

 

"I see." Yoona nodded. "But Nope. I don't know her." But she decided to lie. "She must have seen you, that's why she waved."

 

"But I thought she was waving on you."

 

"No. That can't happen. Why don't you catch up with her?"

 

Seohyun shook her head. "I don't think she recognized me now that I'm older. It's been years since we last seen each other."

 

"Wow, but..." Yoona pause when she noticed their car have finally arrived to the end. "Oh well. Let's just get going. She probably have passes only."

 

"That's right." Seohyun smiled back.

 

---

 

Before going back home, Yoona decided to stop by a convenient store. 

 

"Will you come with me or will you wait here?"

 

"I can go with you, can't I?" Seohyun asked back.

 

"Of course." Chuckled Yoona as she stepped out of the scooter first. Seohyun followed, handing her the helmet momentarily.

 

Opening the door for the younger, the doe-eyed girl ushered the girl first and followed her inside after she walks in.

 

"Have you tried going on a grocery?" Asked the older girl as she picked up one basket. 

 

"Nope. We have chefs in the palace." Seohyun replied dryly.

 

"Oh yeah. But who knows-"

 

"I only drink vegetable milkshake. No need for groceries."

 

Yoona was agape, but she definitely had to remind herself that Seohyun is a vampire. And she should put that in her mind always. "This... Will be quick though. I'll only buy more snacks and soda. Hehe." She said and resumes walking, searching for the snack section.

 

Seohyun is just following behind while she also looks around the place. Once again, she can't help and compare what she saw in America compared in Korea's convenience store. But it all disappears when she caught a pack of a fruit gum candy, with a flavor that says 'Vampire Sweet'. She raised her brows as she picked it up. 'Why are humans using vampires for their flavor? Omo, does this means they killed a vampire for this flavor?'

 

Yoona that was just nearby almost immediately her back.

 

'Wait, Vampires are immortal, how can I think such things? But why are they using us? Appa should know this. So they can be punished.'

 

She approached her and snatched the thing she was holding, checking it immediately. "This is fake."

 

"What?" Seohyun was stunned.

 

"The flavor they use in this candy is fake." Yoona put the pack of candy down to where it was being place. "They're just calling it vampire sweet to attract consumers. No vampire is being used for this flavor. It's like, a fairytale. You know, those stories that doesn't even exists?"

 

Seohyun made a couple of blink as her mind is process the information she heard from the older girl. "So that gum is lying?"

 

"Yes. But don't mind it anymore." Yoona took the younger girl's hand. "Let's just proceed to our intention here." and drags her gently with her.

 

Seohyun made a last look back behind before she finally just shrug the candy.

 

'She's adorable.' Yoona thought at the back of her head.

 

---

 

While waiting for their turn in the queue, Yoona had another thing to discuss with the young vampire.

 

"Do you have assignments to d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter