My Fab Boss: 39

YoonHyun Story 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

39 | Confessions

 

About 30 minutes later - Yoona and Seohyun comes out like nothing happened. Thanks to the medicine, Seohyun was able to endure it well. But the moment they walks, they saw Taeyeon and Tiffany rushing to them immediately.

 

"Are you okay now, Hyun?" asked Tiffany, coming from an old friend. But instead of answering her or even giving her a stare, she just walks away with Yoona following behind right away.

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany looked into each other eyes, and both knows why the younger girl just treated them like an air. They both absolutely to themselves that it's not going to be easy to approach her now. After what happened? It's as if they just forgot about it when they approached her. Yet, they don't need to leave the place just because she's around. They went out because Jay's song is doing good, it will only be the reason. So shrugging about it, Taeyeon excused to enter the comfort room, whilst Tiffany went back to their table. But much to her surprised, she realized, Seohyun and Yoona's table are just nearby. And apparently, they're with two more persons. It must be the reason why they're in the place. 'Wait, so is this also the reason why Yoona decline my offer?' And then she also realized, Yoona never accepted the invitation when she asked her earlier. But she somehow understands. The way Seohyun treated them just enough reason why she's worried over the girl.

 

A few minutes later, Taeyeon comes back, also having realized that they can only see the table where Seohyun is together with her friends. She recognized only Yoona, hence her wife have already mentioned about her. The tan girl and the American guy seems new to her eyes. Well, she has no more contacts about Seohyun, so it's natural.

 

"You didn't tell me they will also be here." She whispered to Tiffany, careful with her voice to get hear. 

 

"I am also surprised Tae-tae. But... can we dropped that? I mean, we should do something tonight. This is going to be our last night here before heading home to Busan." Tiffany also whispered back. She took her phone and sent Yoona a text message.

 

"What do you plan? You see how she just passed at us. She didn't even look at us. We're both worried, yet she just ignore. However, I understand. It's difficult for her now since then." Taeyeon let out a heavy sigh, taking a quick glimpse to where Seohyun's table is located. She realized the girl haven't really changed. Physically, she's still baby face. Those baby cheeks are still there, which is cute. Oh how she wished it's easy only for her to approached her.

 

"Aigoo, she's not replying." Tiffany muttered, putting her phone down next to her, as take a sip of her juice.

 

"What's really your plan? Don't you dare something bad, Tiffany." Taeyeon warned her wife, anxiously. The least she can imagine is to force Seohyun approach them. She doesn't want to see that.

 

"No. It's not that. I was only asking Yoona-ssi first if it's okay after the dinner, we can invite them both to our hotel - you know - to have a talk already. I don't want to leave Seoul without telling this to Seobaby, Taeyeon-ah."

 

"I see. I thought you're thinking stupid things." Taeyeon can't help it and chuckle lightly. Amused at her own thoughts.

 

"Why would I do that? We have done enough damage to our maknae. I can not just do another thing." Tiffany stated fact, which caused for her wife to smile. "Aigoo." She shrugs and returned her attention to her meal that just arrived earlier.

 

Taeyeon also followed her wife casually, but she can't take it and take a glance at Seohyun again. She can't believe they've met again. It's been years since she last seen her. It's refreshing to her smiling, honestly.

 

"Yah! Eyes on your meal Taeyeon!" Tiffany literally snapped a finger in front of her wife's face, which made the latter to giggle and comply right away. "Are you happy that you've seen her tonight?" She teased. For all she knows, Taeyeon has never left her fond over their maknae. Now that they've seen her again, it looks like, she's happy. 

 

"Who wouldn't be happy? Now that I know she's doing fine, except for what happened earlier, it's a relief for me. Yet, I'm honestly guilty. My conscience is really killing me at this point." Taeyeon explained, taking a full spoon of rice afterwards.

 

Tiffany flashed her infamous eye-smiled before answering, "We're just the same. So we have to do this tonight - Okay?"

 

"Of course. That's if, that Yoona-ssi will allow us."

 

"She will - hopefully. Otherwise, it's like she's preventing her from seeing us." Tiffany couldn't help it and think of it. "She knows our intentions are clear."

 

"Yeah, yeah... let's just hope this will turn out good." Taeyeon muttered, sighing in the end. 

 

Glancing secretly over the next table, Tiffany whispers, "Do you notice? She has never change. I mean, her beauty is still there. The young Joohyun we knew seems still there."

 

"Seohyun?"

 

"Yes."

 

"We have the same thoughts." Taeyeon glances as well. "I hope she has never change in terms of her personality - coz what happened earlier is definitely not the Joohyun we knew."

 

"Well, what can we expect right?" Tiffany softly uttered.

 

"Yeah." Going back to her meal, Taeyeon take her time finishing it. Whilst, Tiffany is not only finishing her meal, she's also taking glances on her phone, hoping that in any moment, she would see her phone receives a message coming from Yoona herself. But so far, there were nothing. Her hope have dropped a little. She would also glance to their table from time to time - and she's sure Yoona got her message.

 

"Just finish that and let's go home. If she didn't read it, then it's really fate like that." Taeyeon said, having no hope anymore.

 

"Yeah, it seems." Tiffany sighed, as she returned to her unfinished meal.

 

15 minutes later, they're done already.

 

"Omo. So they have left already?" Tiffany eventually noticed the empty table they've been taking glances.

 

"See? It's not really yet the right time, Fany-ah. Let's get going now. Our kids will be looking for us if they found out we left the hotel." Taeyeon said, getting up.

 

Tiffany sighed disappointingly. She also get on her feet and took her shoulder bag and phone with her before taking Taeyeon's hand. They made their way to the first floor of the restaurant, holding hands. As they made their way out, and headed to their car, they were surprised when Yoona approaches them.

 

"Y-Yoona-ssi... " Tiffany gasped, didn't expect it.

 

"Seohyun is inside the car. I told her you sent me a message earlier. However, we don't like idea. Um, Just follow us... Okay?" Yoona stated, smiling.

 

"Omo, so... "

 

"Um, Miss Kim I'm Yoona-ssi by the way. Nice to meet you." Yoona couldn't missed the opportunity and extended her hand towards Taeyeon. Who she just met tonight. "I'm Seohyun's assistant." She added.

 

Taeyeon gladly took the doe-eyed girl's hand, shaking it gently in the process. "Kim Taeyeon." She smiled back to the doe-eyed. "It's pleasure to meet you."

 

"Pleasure is mine, Miss Kim." Yoona inquired. "Anyway, I should get going now. Just follow us. She said she knows a better place to talk out." She then bowed and casually left, without any words anymore.

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany just casually headed to their car as well - following them right away.

 

-

 

Meanwhile, Yoona did not miss and held her girlfriend's hand while she's driving the car in one hand. She knows Seohyun's mood is not good ever since she told her about meeting them secretly. However, it was a relief that she takes it easy - and somehow understands her intention. She wanted to talk to the couple anyhow. 

 

The way she is holding her back right now, just indicates how she hated the couple seeing them back. It was tight and firm.

 

"It'll be alright." She reassuringly smiled at the younger girl.

 

Seohyun did not even replied. Her mind is busy running about how Taeyeon and Tiffany just seemed so happy when they saw them earlier. After all what happened? How can they be so happy - while she's in pain. She's seriously not just going to shout on them later. She's so eager to hit them two. Or why not, kill them? Yeah, if only she can. But she's not a killer. Too bad.

 

"Listen well, you have to keep your calm always. Make them talk before you do - Okay?" Yoona said, as she slowly stopped the car when a traffic jam greeted them. But hearing nothing, she leaned in and held her chin, so she can make her face her. She was greeted by a fierce look of her girlfriend. Not surprising, but she has to stop that. She can feel how mad she is.

 

Releasing their tight hold, Yoona held Seohyun's forehead and massage it - making the latter close her eyes and sighed. "I know you are mad at them, and you hated them from moon and back. But like I've mentioned, this is only for your own good. Be considerate of your health too. This will set you free, I'm sure of it, Babe... Because the more you can experience that, the more it breaks my heart too. I don't want to see that anymore - Don't you know that? No, not only me. Zac, Yuri, Hyo, Dara, and the rest of the gang will always be worried over you. So please... at least... learn also that it's not only for yourself - but to how many people you are going to make them happy." her voice is so soft, that it give Seohyun goose bumps all over her arms. Yoona's soft and concern voice just tug her heart. She really didn't regret for falling for this doe-eyed. She's the best, isn't she? She really doesn't deserve this concern. It made up her mind now - she hast to do this not only for herself but for girlfriend, and to the people around her - that cares for her a lot.

 

Scooting closer, Yoona then also massages her girlfriend's shoulders, gently. "Relax, Relax... relax... Okay?"

 

"Yes." Seohyun whispered, smiling on her closing eyes. She relaxes under Yoona's touch. She then opened her eyes seconds later, gazing up to Yoona's beautiful pair of brown eyes. She smiled, the latter also did. But Yoona's were so warm. That made her heart warm as well. 

 

Yoona cupped Seohyun's cheeks and leaned forward, crashing her lightly against the girl. Her eyes and Seohyun's eyes momentarily, as they savor the moment of their lips. Though they're not moving their lips, their Heartbeats are sync. Their love for each other just seems to got deeper and deeper. And both of them knows that.

 

Pulling back, they both sweetly smiled to one another. Yoona then returned her head to the road as Seohyun held her free hand, eyes are also on the road. Slowly but surely, Yoona once again started to drive.

 

"By the way, after this... if it's quiet a success, I'm telling you another confession." Yoona says, with no doubts.

 

"Another secret?" Seohyun questioningly looked at her girlfriend.

 

"Not really a secret but... it's a silly thing so I couldn't really tell you at first. But now, as a reward, I think I can tell you already." Yoona is profusely blushing, thinking about 'Angel's. It's a dumb thing, but she hoped Seohyun will also take it easy as well. It's not like keeping another 'major' thing, though. So there's no bad at all revealing her Angels.

 

"Silly, Huh? Hopefully that's a good thing, Yoonggator."

 

"It is. So no worries - just focus on what is about to happen later - Araso?" Seohyun rolled her eyes and snobs Yoona. She attempted to let go, but Yoona's quick hands are always there. So she shrugs and just enjoy this moment with her - before she could kill two girls later.

 

 

 [Seoul High School]

 

 

Empty Football Field - Lights are on - Moon is so bright above them - Yoona and Seohyun stood next to each other - waiting for the couple to finally arrived at the place.

 

"How did you manage to convince the security earlier?" whispered Yoona to Seohyun, upon realizing that it was easy for the guard to open the gate earlier and let them in.

 

Seohyun turned her head two o'clock to Yoona with a small smile - then it disappears as she answers, "The Security Guard seems to know me because of the McDonalds commercial Babe - so he let me in. And I told him it will only be like a couple of minutes, we'll eventually leave the place."

 

"By the way, Seoul High? Isn't this the place you three graduated from High School?" Yoona also can't missed the chance and asked it to her girlfriend.

 

"Me and Tiffany, We graduated here. But since she's older, she graduated first before me." Seohyun informed, still can remember the memories she shared with the older girl. It's a miracle and she's not having some headaches. And yes, she can just flash all the memories without any problem. But her heart, it's really heavy. As if the pain is double now in her chest, since she's not having some headaches.

 

Taking her girlfriend's hand, Yoona reassuringly smiled at her. "I'm just here - Okay?" She said softly in her ears.

 

"You're so dramatic."

 

"I'm concerned - I'm not just playing around, Boss." Yoona defensively replied.

 

"Yeah, right." Seohyun released her hold with Yoona as she crossed her arms instead. Right then, Taeyeon and Tiffany's car arrived, stopping just next to their car. She couldn't help it and grit her teeth, as she watched carefully - the couple leaving their car. Yoona playfully poke at her nose, she annoyingly glared at her.

 

"Relax, remember that." Yoona chuckled, amused at the younger girl's reaction. She can see her nose is flaring again. How much more if they have started the war? She's sure going to explode. "Relax, or I will leave?"

 

"I'm just going to kill them, don't worry." Seohyun joked, earning an unamused face from her girlfriend. She giggles and poke at her nose too. "Joke. I'm not a killer. But you can't-"

 

"Um, Seohyun-ah... " Taeyeon called out first interrupting the two girls' moment. Eventually, they turned to them. "Why here?" yet, she couldn't missed and noticed the place. The Football field just reminds her of their past

 

"Do you still remember, Taeyeon-ah? This is where I introduced you to Tiffany. How's that?" Seohyun's mood just changed drastically. She clenched on her fist, as she looked straight into Taeyeon's eyes and then turned to Tiffany, who was next to her. "And what are you guys now... shouldn't you thank me for this?" She sarcastically added. "Or should I say, shouldn't you thank me because I was so innocent for not noticing you only make friends to me so you can do your plan? Not only to get Tiffany but also to get my trust. It's been a while right? But I'm not innocent anymore. I'm not dumb anymore to act normal like nothing just happened. Your father, and you... what a cruel people are you both? Just because I was too innocent - yeah... you can do it to me? I think if that never happened - I wouldn't be this mature now. I mean, to think about bad people and good people. They're indeed too different. And I must say, you and your father belongs to the bad -- No -- Evil people in this world. Like they said, there won't be protagonist if there's no antagonist. So I'm like the protagonist of my story. Funny isn't it?"

 

Taeyeon was caught-off guard. Yet, she wasn't surprise anymore. She had expect it a little. Tiffany next to her, grabs her hand, holds it - giving her comfort. This gained her a strength. But just as she wanted to tell Seohyun how guilty she was, she was interrupted.

 

"Are you guys will stand there, only?" Seohyun is starting to get pissed. "Oh, one more thing... don't deny it also - you guys have planned stealing one of my artist because it's me the leader of FAB. You guys wanted me down, Isn't it? Is this the reason also why we are here? Why did you guys used Yoonggator to get me in front of you? You guys have no shame no? You guys have no idea how horrible I was ever since the lies that you Taeyeon put into the show. HOW ING STUPID I WAS TO EVEN CALL YOU BOTH MY FRIENDS!!!" She shouted, letting out all her feelings. "For sure, you were all laughing that you guys fooled me." She chuckled sarcastically. "Congratulations, You did a great job  Taeyeon. YOU DID A FCKING JOB! YOU SHOULD HAVE ASK YOUR FATHER TO KILL ME WHEN HE KIDNAPPED ME! WHY PUTTING ME INTO THIS MESS???!!! I WON'T EVER FORGIVE YOU! YOU AND TIFFANY!!!" She ended her words by throwing a lot of curses towards them. If Yoona wasn't holding her, she would have kick them already. 

 

Slowly, Taeyeon released her hold with Tiffany. She brace herself as she thought of dropping

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter