My Fab Boss: 29

YoonHyun Story 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

29 | Who's back?

 

 

*dugeon*

 

*dugeon*

 

*dugeon*

 

[I'M THE HAPPIEST GIRL ON EARTH!!! WOOOOHOOOOOO I WOOOONNNN~ HAHAHA...]

 

Yoona can only hear her heart beats. After that long pause - she can finally feel her heartbeats. Whilst, cheeks are turning a bright red. Did she just actually called Seohyun? And apparently, she can hear her happy scream, echoing around. Good thing and it seems like she's away from her phone. Or else, she had lost her hearing already. No, she can even hear her heart beats right now, not even those scream. Of course, she's not going to be deaf.

 

Unconsciously, her lips curved into a bright and big smile. And then, she felt like peeing at the too. So weird. However, it is true. Was it because, she's happy? Yes, that's the real thing. She's happy hearing her voice and making her this so weird. She seriously couldn't believe this. She give in to the temptation. Thus, it feels right. It feel so right for her mind and heart.

 

She keep her hold so tight,  while listening to all the noise she can hear out there. She hoped she's not in a public place. After a while, the noise dies. And the next thing she heard --

 

[Did you miss me? Because I miss you. I miss you my Alligator~~ I really, really, really mish youu~] Seohyun's voice is so sweet feels like she's just next to her, even though she's on the other part of the world. She is cringing - she instantly just melted. And her toes did not missed it, it even curled.

 

Before she could answer back, she suddenly thought of cancelling the call. She breath in and out deeply, before calling her back.

 

[Why did you hang up? You don't miss me, Yoonggator? Yah! I told you-]

 

"I miss you too." Yoona interrupted right away, before the girl could think of anything else. She feels like she just really broke something inside her. Thus, being coward when it comes to someone she really likes. Isn't she brave now? But hell no, she just did. She just admit it. "... I... miss you... too." She added, in a very soft way, that it almost like a whisper. But she hoped it was loud enough?

 

Unfortunately for her, rather than another word, she heard screams again.

 

[OH GOSHHHHH YOONGIIIEEEEE MISSES ME TOOOOOOO~ MY BABYYYYY!!!]

 

Or rather, it's like a fan girl's scream that just got her idol's reply. She's literally spazzing all over there. She wonders if she's alone? But as she closely listen to it, there seems to be some echo? And she's sure, she's running around the place. Yoona chuckles, couldn't help herself and put the phone on top of her chest. The scream was still there, which she can still hear a lot. 

 

"Aigoo, she's so funny." Closing her eyes, she decided to lie down and wait for a moment before the other girl could calm. 

 

Moments later,

 

[YAH! WHERE ARE YOU? STILL THERE?]

 

She automatically turned to the left and put her phone on the pillow. Then, she pressed her left ear against to it. Since her right is still so numb and is currently healing, she couldn't turn to the right. "Yes, I'm still here. I'm sorry about that. Um, So.. when are you coming back?" . Why did I ask it? Yoona's eyes closes tight, realizing those words.

 

On the other side of the world, Seohyun is basically in her bathroom. The reasons why her voice is echoing. "Are you excited to date me?" She teases, as she decided to put on her bathrobe and left the room. She's honestly showering when she heard her phone ringing outside the bathroom. And since she can't decline such 'important' call, she decided to bring it to her shower and answer the call without anything in her body.

 

[Did I say I am excited? Yah! I just wanted to know. You win so should you go back to Seoul now?] Yoona answered, a bit defensive.

 

Opening her changing room, Seohyun walks in with a big smile plastered in her face. She just randomly choose a one piece of dress before answering, "I win, so I should go back in three days. Hmm, Thursday? Yeah, I'm pretty sure. Don't missed me to much."

 

[Thursday? It's still Tuesday here. So I have to wait for two days Still? Isn't that four days already? That's so unfair!] Yoona whined on the phone.

 

"What?! Yah! Tomorrow is still my third day! And for your information, I have to perform in front of some clients and some composers tomorrow, just to get there to Fab. Then, early-"

 

[Yeah, right. I know the days there. Aigoo, so I'm seeing you Thursday. If you are not coming back Thursday, then you are losing me.]

 

Seohyun chuckles at the threat she heard. She put her one hand on her waist and answers, "Do you think you will buy me? No way. I know you will still welcome me even after Thursday, But... Promise is a promise. I'm going Thursday, Okay? You have to put that in your reminder."

 

A sigh was heard on the next line before Yoona's voice once again was heard. [Okay. I'm looking forward then. I can't wait Babe.]

 

"Babe?" Seohyun's eyes widened, at the same time, heart skipped a beat. "You are calling me that now?" 

 

[Wae? Isn't that... Um... I-I...] Yoona was lose of words, suddenly just got tongue tied.

 

Seohyun pause for a while as she thought of something suddenly. When it finally hit her head, she grins. "Don't call me Babe, unless I'll fire you. Call me Boss still. And Yah! We're already official only! Hehe..." she snickers afterwards.

 

[Did I say about official? Omo! Who are you dating?]  Yoona chuckles.

 

"I'm dating YOU! And I don't have to explain this. Bye."

 

[Wait!]

 

"What?" Seohyun put the screen of her smartphone back against her ears.

 

Again, Yoona let out a sigh before answering, [Comeback Home Soon. I swear, I'm missing you, Seotiger Boss. ]

 

"I miss you too Alligator. Don't cheat Okay? Hehe. See you soon~"

 

*giggles*

 

[See you soon~]

 

And with that, Seohyun ended the call and once again run around the big changing room. Whilst, on the other side of the world, Yoona just stared in the ceiling, having the best moment of her life. As if her angels just visited her again, she could feel herself floating in the air. And then, she can see a lot of rainbows. 'Comeback soon please...'  Besides the feeling inside of her heart, she has to tell the girl also. No matter what happens, she has to tell her. Everything about her.

 

 

-

 

 

2 hours later...

 

 

Jessica went back to the ward with Hyo only. Sulli has just excused for her class later. Nicole, she went back to the headquarters for unfinished work. 

 

"What on earth is her phone doing on top of her chest?" Jessica couldn't help it and chuckle, the moment she saw the device on top of Yoona's chest, while the girl is sleeping peacefully. 

 

"Guess? She's waiting for someone's call?"

 

"Chincha? Who?" Jessica asked, obliviously. She picked up the phone and put it back on the night stand. 

 

"I don't know, but I hope it's someone that I know pretty well." Hyo has 2 persons in her mind. Either Taeyeon or her best friend Seohyun. She recalled, Yoona delayed her meetup with Taeyeon. And that, she must be waiting for a response? Whilst, Seohyun has never called Yoona, according to the doe-eyed. So the possibility is high.

 

"But I'm glad she seems sleeping happily. Look, she's smiling." Jessica pointed out, giggling in the process. She casually approached the closet, bringing the backpack inside, which contains the girl's clothes.

 

Hyoyeon on the other hand arranged the flowers she brought with her on a flower vase. Suddenly, the door opens - Yuri walks in without realizing Jessica is around. 

 

"Hyo!" She called out, a bit loud.

 

"Shshsh... Yoona is sleeping." Hyoyeon hush her, putting her index finger to against her lips. "What are you doing here again?" 

 

"Chairman Seo wanted to send this to Yoona." says Yuri, as she handed a paper bag. Jessica, behind - realized the presence of the tan girl, just keep shut, as she watches the two converse.

 

"What's inside?" Hyo asked calmly.

 

"I don't know. But I guess, it's some sweets. You know, to give Yoona some strength. Hehe. Anyway, This is only the reason I'm here. I'll see you back tomorrow again." Yuri bowed a little and turn around. Only then she realizes Jessica has been standing there - in front of the closet. And apparently, she's listening to them. She simply sighed and looked away. Consequently, leaving the room without any words for the brown haired girl.

 

Hyo noticed that kind of treatment the tan girl gave. So she looked at Jessica with a curious stare. 

 

"It's Okay, Hyo-ssi. Nothing is going on."

 

"I didn't know Yuri also know you, Miss Jung." Hyoyeon said. "Kindly explain to me how did you guys know each other?"

 

Jessica uncross her arms and rub her nape before she answers a bit awkward, "In her ranch. I was - I was there. We only know each other but we're not friends. We both doesn't like each other." she said, but at the back of her head, 'What's wrong with Yuri avoiding me?'

 

"Oh. No wonder. So you were also there when that race happened between Seohyuna and Nicole-ssi?"

 

"Yeah, hehe. And I bet you know what's the reason?"

 

"Quiet." Hyo chuckled softly, earning a sly smile from Jessica. "Anyway, are you going to the headquarters too? I can stay to look over Yoona."

 

"Omo. Honestly, I called Luhan. And I asked him to look over his sister while I was away."

 

"In what time? I'm only available until 12 here."

 

"After lunch. He's in School, remember?"

 

"So he's skipping school?"

 

"For his choding but loving sister, of course."

 

Both girls chuckled. 

 

"Ugh, what's the noise?" In which, it wakes Yoona up due to the noise. 

 

"Omo! Yoong!" Jessica and Hyo quickly rush to the doe-eyed's side. "How are you feeling now?" asked Jessica in concern. She smiled when she can see Yoona's sleep was good. Not to mention, her smile is so big, seeing her.

 

"I'm glad you're back. Oh, Hyo you're here too. This is good. I thought I will be alone here." mumbles The doe-eyed. "Can you guys help me up?"

 

"Yeah, sure." Carefully, Jessica held her friend up, by supporting her back. Whilst, Hyoyeon is on her shoulders.

 

As soon as Yoona is sitting back, the latter let out such a huge yawn. 

 

"So did you guys just arrive?"

 

"Nope. We've been here. Your clothes are now in the closet."

 

"I see. Thanks, Director Jung." Yoona can't help it and bow, felt so grateful. 

 

"And I brought you some flowers." Hyo also shared, stepping on the side, to make a way for Yoona's gazes.

 

Yoona gently turned her head to the right stand - where she can see such beautiful flowers on a vase, near the window. She smiled, sweetly. "Thanks Hyo. The flowers are so pretty."

 

"No problem." Hyoyeon smiled, winking meaningfully to the deer.

 

Jessica just shrug and grab a chair to sit on it next to Yoona's bed. "I'm going to accompany you until lunch time." And confirm her stay that instant.

 

"So we're looking over Yoona together?" Hyoyeon chuckles, amused at Jessica's change of the decision right away. 

 

"I only have few works left in my desk. So yes, Hyo." Jessica smiled, smugly.

 

Speechless, Yoona just smiled as well, couldn't get more happier. It seems that, her being confined is making everyone care for her. She hoped this won't change.

 

 

 

 

[Los Angeles]

 

 

It has been a while now ever since Yoona called. Approximately 30 minutes also since she started to try to perfect a meal. 

 

"Ugh. Not good." But for unknown reason, she really couldn't get the real taste. Zac came rushing to the bathroom after he tasted Seohyun's own version of tuna pie. She literally throw the gloves and sat down involuntarily in front of her bad pie. "How can I impress Grandma if I can't even perfect this?" mumbles her, disappointingly. Throwing also her hat, she roughly ruffle her hair out of frustrations. Picking up her phone, she suddenly thought of calling Hyoyeon. She's always her savior when it comes to cooking - so yes.

 

"Huh?" But to her dismay, the other girl isn't answering. It keeps on ringing only until a recorded voice from her best friend was heard. She's obviously busy. Giving up, she put it down and dropped her head on top of the table, just so near to the plate of tuna pie. She puffs and pout her lips forward.

 

"You know what? I'll just cook for your Grandma." says Zac, as he appeared in the door with a face towel around his neck. 

 

Seohyun averted her eyes to the guy in the door. "Yah! Put on your shirt!" She commanded, firmly. She grimaced when the latter simply winks and completely walks in to the kitchen. Immediately redoing the tuna pie she had been trying to perfect. She punched her arm and got up, heading to the refrigerator. There, she checks how many 

 

"By the way, why are you so noisy earlier? I can barely concentrate on my call with my Dad." Zac chuckles. He had been in the hearing a lot of noise inside his friend's room earlier, that he almost want to go out and just leave. If he is not just kind enough to go accompany her to her Grandparents' mansion, he must have left already. "Are you going crazy? You're like some girl that just got accepted from a University's Entrance Exam or, a girl who just pass a bar exam. Hahaha! I seriously didn't expect that. You seems so happy after that?" He casually add some pepper on his pan, while frying the other ingredients first.

 

Turning her head behind, Seohyun shows an unimpressed expressions. Zac rolled back his eyes and decided to shut his mouth.

 

"Do you want to know why?" Seohyun changes her mind, and ask to confirm if her friend is really interested.

 

Zac has a toothy grin creeping his handsome features. He nodded enthusiastically.

 

Picking up a fresh milk, Seohyun straightened herself and turned around. "I'm in love." she said undoubtedly. Eyes are in the ceiling, sparkling. 

 

The taller - Zac - snickers as soon as she heard it coming from a used to be so cold friend.

 

"You don't believe me? Well, Believe it." Seohyun smugly added, smiling so foolishly.

 

In which, Zac couldn't really believe yet. He's staring at her as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter