Cheerleader: 15

YoonHyun Story 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

15 | Roommate

 

***

 

Yoona put on her seat belt securely after the pilot announced they're taking off when she thought of hugging Peng while they're taking off, yet she was too late and the plane have started taking off. She ends up sighing and held on her seat. 

 

She close her eyes and leaned her head to the head's rest. As soon as the plan calms down, she let out a sigh and opened her eyes. She took the stuff toy again and held it close to her. It will only be 30 minutes of flight, 30 minutes of sleep will not be that bad as she closes her eyes momentarily. Within just 5 minutes, she fell asleep in her arms, hugging the stuff to possessively like it will go away from her. This will be her first flight alone. Yet, she's not afraid to take on another journey of her life.

 

-

 

After passing all the gates, Yoona finally stood outside the airport, breathing the fresh air of London. "We're now breathing the same air, Peng." and that made her announced, as she looked up to the sky, smiling confidently.

 

Right then, she held a cab and the driver help her took her luggage to the trunk, before she takes the back seat and shows the address of her dorm.

 

"Are you a student?" The cab driver asks after he take note the destination of his passenger.

 

"Yup." Yoona replied, putting on her seat belt securely. 

 

"Exchange or regular student?" The british cab driver asks again, carefully driving them off. He smiled at her, as he find it cool to see an Asian at his back seat.

 

"Regular. Basically a scholar." Yoona replied, proudly. She looked outside and "Wow." Was awed by the famous London Eye, Ferri's Wheel.

 

"First time?"

 

"Diffinitetly." Said Yoona in a mutter. She never thought the way to her dorm, she can have a view of the famous landmark. Though it's not that close.

 

"You will be more amaze by our palaces."

 

Yoona turned to meet eye-contact with the driver's eyes through the front view mirror. "Are we going to pass one of them? Buckingham Palace?"

 

"Absolutely." The cab driver grinned. Amused at the bright smile from his passenger.

 

"So I'm going to see the queen?" Yoona excitedly asks.

 

"If you'll be prompted to go inside. But no, yet we can stop over if you want to have a closer look. You know it's a tourist spot Miss."

 

"Oh." Yoona nod her head in understanding. But it didn't died her excitement. She still smiled as she continues to admire the London eye.

 

"By the way, where did came from? Your English is good. I'm amazed."

 

Yoona smiled and didn't hesitate to reply, "I came from Paris but I am originally from Seoul, South Korea." In her confident English.

 

"Oh, that's so cool. But wow, you went to Paris. The city of love. Mind me asking if you are alone or you are with someone else?"

 

Yoona giggles because it sounds like a tease for her. "I came with my father... then meet my childhood friend. So, basically..  spent my vacation in Paris with the two important persons in my life." She never think of it twice and tell the friendly driver truthfully with her bright face.

 

"Childhood. Hmm, must be special person?"

 

"Totally." Yoona seriously can't believe this driver is talking much than her. It must be his way to entertain his passenger. "Unfortunately, it came short. I mean our time for each other. She left before me." She sighed and once again looked outside.

 

"Don't worry, as what they're saying, if you have gone in Paris with a special someone, you guys will still find it's fate for each other. It may take long but don't lose the hope."

 

Yoona chuckled. "Thanks for that, Mister. I really need that kind of motivation." She take it seriously, however.

 

"It's nothing. There's no room for hopeless person." He stated seriously.

 

Yoona smiled and once again looks outside. "Not just for seeing her back but for me to do well in my chosen path." She mumbles to herself, which the latter did not hear clearly.

 

A couple of minutes later, the driver pulled over the car in front of the palace. Yoona unbuckled her seat belt and just literally jumps off of the car - excited to see the palace, at least just outside of the gate.

 

 

***

 

 

It had been half of the day of her third try, yet Seohyun's still unlucky in finding her Childhood friend. The school is big unexpectedly. It's not going to be easy. Plus, there are a lot of students. Their school year had already started the same as her school, which is why she has also started searching for Yoona. Director Shin on the other hand had seemed to fail in tracing her friend. Yoona must have change her stay already before he started tracing her.

 

"Why don't we try asking about her in their Records, your highness. They must have information about her and will share it to us." Daniel, who had been with the young princess suggested. It's their 3rd day and yet, he never wants to give up as well.

 

"You know they wouldn't like sharing it easily, Mr. Henney." Seohyun replied. She took her seat at the bleachers, facing the huge football field.

 

"Well, we can tell your identity. It would be easy." Daniel said, just standing in the side.

 

Seohyun looked up, meeting her bodyguard's gazes towards her. "I told you before, I don't want anyone know me. I want to study peacefully as much as possible, Mr. Henney."

 

"Okay. I was just suggesting." Mr. Henney smiled and playfully showed a sign of zipping his mouth.

 

Seohyun got up from her seat when she saw someone stepped into the field while playing a soccer ball. She's also Asian, but much to her dismay, she's not the girl she had been searching. "I wonder if she's one of Yoona's classmate?"

 

"Why don't you approach her and ask, her majesty." Daniel softly told the young princess.

 

Without any word, Seohyun jogs towards the girl, playing the ball in the middle of the field. "Hey. Do you have a minute?" She stopped in the side, hoping she caught her attention.

 

The called Asian girl stop playing with the ball and turned her head to the source of the voice. Her brows creased, as she realized the girl is not wearing the school's uniform. But rather, a casual attire; black skirt and white top. Not to mention, her hair is black and straight. For some unknown reason, she has an aura of a royalty. And as she looks at her more, she looks like she had seen her from somewhere. She just couldn't figure where.

 

"Aren't you from her?" Asks her in her British accent, despite being a korean.

 

"Um, yes. And I am here because I am searching for someone you might have known?" Seohyun said, hopeful.

 

The unknown girl picked up her ball first and take few steps closer to this pretty girl. "Who?" She just simply replied.

 

"Im Yoon Ah? Do you know her? Or have you heard her name around? She's.. a student here as well. Like you, she plays foot ball."

 

"Yoon Ah? Im? She's a korean as well?" The short-haired girl creased her brows.

 

"You are korean?" 

 

"Hehe, Yup. I'm Yoo Jung Yeon, by the way. And you are?"

 

Seohyun's lips formed into an O shape as the girl introduces herself while holding her hand out. She reluctantly took her hand and shook it. "Joohyun. I'm Joohyun." she decided to just share her first name. "You sounded not a korean with your british accent. hehe.. Um, so you haven't heard about her? Or meet her?"

 

"I'm sorry, I haven't heard that name here. I guess she's one of the scholars?" The girl named Jung Yeon retracted her hand back, casually.

 

"Scholars? Oh yeah, she's one of them. Why? What about them?"

 

"Well, Scholars doesn't have the same start of class like us... that didn't availed it. She would probably be starting her school year by next week."

 

Seohyun nodded her head in understand. Now, she knows. "I see."

 

"So better search again by next week."

 

"Yeah, you're correct. T-Thanks for your information. I really appreciate it." Seohyun bowed her head a little. As she turned, the girl suddenly held her arm, causing for her to turn to her again. "Hmm?"

 

"Why don't you lend me your phone number? Who knows she and I will bump into each other? Or will have the same class? I can help you for that." Jungyeon beamed. She looks at her from head to toe for a brief moment.

 

The way the girl is speaking sounds like she is flirting or what? But her offer is tempting. She seems friendly. Seohyun hasn't talk to anyone in their school to be honest. And this is the first time. It wouldn't seem to be bad. "O-Okay. Can I get yours too? Let's exchange numbers."

 

Daniel who had been behind hastily handed the young princess' smartphone. The other girl also handed hers Seohyun, as they exchange numbers.

 

"I would appreciate if you will tell me right away if you have found her already." Seohyun uttered, accepting back her phone.

 

"No problem, Joohyunie." 

 

"Thank You." Seohyun smiled and bowed her head a little and then turn her body around. With that, she started walking away with Daniel in her side.

 

"You know, I don't find her trustworthy your highness." Daniel can't keep his thoughts inside his mind only and share it. He glances at the back, and the girl is apparently crossing her arms, watching them leave the field.

 

"I know. But I'm just grabbing the chance. Don't worry, I know what am I doing, Mr. Henney." Seohyun muttered. 

 

"What if she will annoy you? I mean, she got your number."

 

"I won't bother." Seohyun reassuringly smiled. "I know if a person is up to something bad or not, Mr. Henney."

 

Daniel was impress by the princess' answer. "Okay. But... just so you know, I'll be here only to protect and look after you, her majesty." He also reassured her with a charming smile.

 

Seohyun let out a soft chuckle. She shrugs and continue their way back to the car. But even before they can reach there, she had to stop when she saw someone familiar from the distance. Before she knows it, she jogs towards her.

 

"Seo Joohyun." It's Yoon Xiao Xiao, greeting her immediately with a friendly smile.

 

 

***

 

 

"Name or any ID?"

 

Yoona hastily took her identification card from her pocket and handed it to the dorm's front desk. She took it and turned her attention to the computer in front of her, processing her ID. While she's busy on it, Yoona looked around and observe the lounge, where she can find a couple of students on the couch, busy on their own, in front of laptops. 'Obviously rich~'

 

"Here."

 

She automatically turned to the woman and got her card back. 

 

"And here. Fourth floor." The woman handed her a key and a paper. "After you read the rules and regulations around, sign it and hand it back to me."

 

Yoona smiled and took the key and the paper. "Thank you." as she simply replied. She then got her two luggage and left to the elevator. It took only half a minute as she arrived at the floor. Dragging on her two luggage while carrying her back pack at her back, she walked out the lift and look for her dorm room, that's 410. Just a couple steps from her right, she found her room, unlocked it and got inside.

 

Much to her liking, the dorm is spacious. Immediately caught her attention is the high ceiling, the white and black paint of the walls, as well as the couch. Second floor is freely can be seen in her left. The kitchen is also just another open scene, with a counter and dining table. Yoona is surely liking the dorm. She can't wait to live in the dorm for the next four years.

 

But before that happens, she has to check the rooms on the second floor. Hastily, she climb upstairs but only for 10 steps because she found something interesting to the eleventh step, a pink bra. "What the heck. Do I have a roommate?" She's not just surprised but she is quite disgusted. How could a girl leave her undergarment in the stairs? "Must be a British." But she just reminded herself she's in a European country. Some of them are messy.

 

Instead of picking it up, she just avoided it and continue her way to the second floor. As what she had expect, she was greeted by two beds. So the second floor is an open bedroom, with two bathrooms in the corner and two closets. There's also another door next to the closet. Which has a sign hanging as a 'Study Room'.

 

"Well not bad." As she proceeds, she just realized the left bed is already taken by her roommate. The pillow has a book on top, a white on the mattress and sleeveless shirt at the foot of the bed. Yoona scoffs. "This roommate is something." Shrugging what she found, she left her luggage near the unused bed and headed to the closets. She checks the one in the left first, if the have already occupied it, which she confirms she did.

 

With that, she went back to the bed and flopped herself there first. "Whoa, it was such a long drive here. Finally I'm home... to my new home." mumbles her while staring at her ceiling. She takes this chance of being alone and relax her muscles. Unconsciously, her eyes closes and just about minute, she drifted to sleep.

 

However, it only took 30 minutes. As her eyes opened consciously, "I'm hungry." because she felt her stomach growl. Her dreaming, eating in a luxurious restaurant just made it more the reason she had to wake up. Her bed is so comfy and she's honestly tempted and sleep more. But she has fill her stomach first.

 

Sitting up, she let out such a huge yawn and stretched her arms above her head, getting up and headed down stairs. Eventually made her way to the kitchen. But just as she expect the kitchen will be neat and clean, she was surprised when she saw egg shells and flour on the floor. The counter has some oil spread around too. "Okay, she's not just messy, she seems like she doesn't know how to cook a simple breakfast? Or what? What's with the bread on a pan, she just leave it here? Ugh, am I going to clean this dorm for my first day? This isn't happening.. damn." Groaned her in compliance. But her stomach really needs to be feed. She can't do anything and yes, clean the kitchen. She can't eat with such messy around, can she? She would really scold her roommate once she arrives later.

 

 

***

 

 

"That's so cruel." Xiao Xiao commented sadly the moment she heard the reason why Seohyun has no more contacts with Yoona.

 

"Yeah. But I know it was only for the best. My Uncle just only want me to focus in my studies." Seohyun said, explaining the side of Director Shin. She took a sip of her coffee and sighed.

 

"Does making friends can ruin your studies? He's actually making you an anti social person." Xiao Xiao stated as a fact. "Does he know about that Seohyun-ah?"

 

Seohyun is quite, as she finds herself surprised with the way the other girl talks. She's actually kind towards her, unlike from what she thought. "Um, you won't totally understand... But I'm sure he knows that stuff. It's just weird he's like that." she lamely replied.

 

"Well, talking about Yoona... have you find her around?"

 

Seohyun shakes her head, instantly. "It's been 3 days now of searching here. From here to outside of the school. But one student told me Scholars will start their school year next week? Is that true? But why you are here now?"

 

"Oh that - I haven't explained... I and Yoona has a different scholarship that we have applied. Hers, she applied the scholarship because she wanted to be one of the women football player in Chelsea. Mine is for me reach my dream as an Accountant. Chelsea is not just for football, they have variety of degrees around the students wanted to study on. So basically, we don't have the same start of school year. Scholars availing the football training are special." Xiao Xiao explained. "If only I didn't got busy during my stay in Paris, I would have ask Yoona's new number. Too bad... it's not as what I have expect. I'm sorry to know you guys have separated again."

 

"It's okay." Seohyun reassuringly smiled. "Um, but can you lend me your number? So if ever you'll see her around, you can tell me?"

 

"Sure. I am Yoona's friend as well, how can I not help you?" Xiao Xiao hastily took her phone from her handbag and handed it to the younger girl before her. She also took hers. But before she can put her number to her device, s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter