F O C U S: Intro 1

YoonHyun Story 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Intro 1 | Unspoken Feelings

 

 

 

 

5 years ago...

 

Yoona (19) and Seohyun (18) were enjoying their entire time dancing in a club along with their fellow recruits. Both were into it - that they do not care about the sorroundings anymore. Their hands were up in the air, trying to get on the beat as much as they can. Occasionally there are some bumps here and there, grinding to each other's body. Constantly, Yoona would pull her friend to closer, to pressed their body, when everytime the music would go slow. And as the music would change to a dance track again, they'll automatically jumps again. It was as if it's their last moment together, they enjoyed much -- until one mellow song suddenly change the mood, they find their face so close to one another.  Yoona's arms are wrapped aroun Seohyun's slender waist, while Seohyun's are on her neck, securely wrapped around it. Heavy breaths -- hot atmosphere... heart beats are racing widely in sync -- both couldn't grasp much what was happening. All that they could think was to move... closer and closer... until their lips pressed together. Their eyes closes momentarily.They leaned back for a while, but only to kiss again and again... and turned it into a hot makeout session.

 

 

 

7:01 a.m. SMART IA, Base 24, England

 

 

 

CRIIIIING~

 

Seohyun's eyes eventually open wide upon hearing her alarm clock ringing so loud - that certainly cut her dream. She groaned, and was ready to get up when she heard faint voices outside her room. She raised her eyebrows, as she decided to eavesdrop.

 

 

"It was totally my fault. The whole thing. I'm sorry about it." 

 

 

She clearly can recognize the voices. It's Yoona and her Uncle, talking outside her room.

 

 

"I'd love to believe you Yoona. I just happen that I know my niece too well." 

 

 

"We are just having fun."

 

 

"Yeah, under the influence of alcohol. How many times do I need to remind you that no alcohol for my niece?"

 

 

"I would also like to do that -- but the things are really a bit unpredictable. I couldn't control it. But here's a thing, no one was hurt. Hear that?"

 

 

"Well, good thing I was there... or the superior will caught you both."

 

 

"Yeah, Thank You."

 

 

Getting up from her bed, Seohyun carried her blanket covering her body, as she moves to the door and opened it up, so she could walked out and caught her friend and her Uncle conversing down stairs.

 

 

 "Why is everyone shouting?" she mumbled, with her eyes half opened.

 

 

Yoona and her Uncle looked up into her, with a disappointing stare towards her.

 

 

"Okay, I know what you guys are talking about." she rolled her eyes and walked back to her room. 

 

 

Yoona bowed to Seohyun's uncle and hurriedly went upstairs, catching up with her friend.

 

 

"I'm so embarrass last night." Seohyun mumbled, as she headed back to her bed.

 

 

"You don't have to be." said Yoona, as she helped the girl lay back on her bed again. The girl was obviously still sleepy. And it looks like, her body is pretty much heavy still.

 

 

"Ugh, I behave so badly."

 

 

Yoona flopped to the bed next to the other girl. "Yeah, but bad can be good too." she grinned, crossing her arms before the girl's eyes. The latter's face was still so red from last night. She giggles realizing it.

 

 

"Good? It was awful. I feel so sick even thinking about it." Seohyun continues to mumble while her eyes can't yet open wide. She's feeling that heaviness of her head more. She pulled her blanket more, so she could have more warm.

 

 

Yoona raised her brow. "Which part?"

 

 

"All of it. It never happened. Yoona, Okay? You can't tell anyone."

 

 

"Right." chuckled the doe-eyed, as she finally understood.

 

 

"But... how did we get home from the hospital?"

 

 

"My Uncle picked us up. They needed parent's name. So obviously I didn't want to give yours. And your Uncle thinks it was my fault... I'm a terrible influence... blah... blah..."

 

 

Seohyun sat up. "Oh well you're."

 

 

"So now, I have to spend two hours in the library for a fornight." Yoona also copied the other girl.

 

 

"Nightmare." muttered the younger.

 

 

Yoona moves closer and whispered, "Well it could be worse. If you and I was caught by our superior."

 

 

Seohyun smiled, as then, she realized something. "Why you haven't squeezed that zit in your forehead?"

 

 

"Back off." Yoona warned seriously. She knows there wasn't even one of it in her forehead. The young girl is just being playful.

 

 

"No. Come here. I can do it for you." Seohyun tried reached for Yoona's forehead, but the girl quickly got her wrists.

 

 

"Don't touch me. Don't you dare."

 

 

Seohyun chuckles as she still push through. Yoona laughs, as she fell on her back, trying her best to pushed the girl away. 

 

 

"Come on. Just once!"

 

 

"No, you're not!"

 

 

*giggles*

 

 

Seohyun gives up -- hurriedly dashes to her shower room. She didn't missed and locked the door. Yoona followed knocking a lot only on the door.

 

 

"Hurry there, buddy. We are still going to the beach."

 

 

"Shut up!" Seohyun snickered. She didn't hear any voice anymore and instead heard the footsteps and followed the click of her door and it was shut right away. 

 

 

Taking off the blanket wrapping around her, she walked to the mirror and deep a sigh, watching her reflection. "Damn. You're embarrassing Seohyun." with all honesty, ever since she know Yoona, she knows she was falling. But since it was a protocol for their Agency -- 'No dating' -- while they're under the Secret Intelligence, she couldn't confess nor she could show she likes her.

 

 

A biting of lower lip was seen from her recalling the kiss she shared with Yoona in her dream. Though a little blur for her, she loved the giddy she can feel inside - just because of that.  She snickered quietly, as she also recalled how the both of them got into a trouble with some strangers outside the base last night after the party. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chasing game -- piggy backs -- hitting one another with a soccer ball -- both girls are enjoying the fun in the beach along with the other recruits. This is for their last day of breaks before the training and lectures will resume tomorrow. Only this time, no more alcohols. Yoona made sure she brought a bottle of juices for the both of them, and sandwiches she especially made.

 

 

"Just look at Luna right now. What a stupid face." Yoona whispered to Seohyun as she handed her a sandwich, while their eyes are to their fellow recruits. They're in a picnic mat, while the sun is slowly setting down before them.

 

 

"Seriously, hot though. She invited me to the Smart's ball."

 

 

A bit surprised, Yoona couldn't seem to process the words she heard. "Um, what did you say?"

 

 

"No, obviously. I'm going with you." Seohyun slightly giggle at the reaction she got from her friend.

 

 

Yoona was about to answer the latter when a girl approached them, she change her mind.

 

 

"Hey, Yoona."

 

 

The two looked up to see Tiffany Hwang, one of the recruits especially looked into Yoona's eyes. "I missed you in the library today."

 

 

Yoona blink twice, having a hard time to answer back. "Y-Yeah... I had nothing... I mean yeah... I was a bit... a bit of busy..." she awkwardly smiled.

 

 

"Don't be a stranger. You know I'm always there." Tiffany softly said. She obviously like Yoona with the way she bit her lip and tuck her hair behind her ears.

 

 

"Y-Yeah... absolutely not..." Yoona chuckled. Tiffany's eyes formed like a crescent moon, as she slowly turned and walked away. "I'll see you there!" Yoona added loud enough.

 

 

"Pathetic." Seohyun commented simply, meeting Yoona's gazes half way. She knows the girl has been eyeing Yoona ever since last night. And it seems, her friend is liking her.

 

 

"She's mine for the taking." Yoona casually said, taking a drink of her juice.

 

 

"You're lucky she didn't trip over your tongue dragging halfway across the ground." 

 

 

Yoona chuckled, almost spitting on her juice. "Whoa... okay. Alright. Well, give me some tips, if you are so clever." she pauses for a while to move closer. "How do I go seducing a woman who is apparently out of my league?"

 

 

Seohyun gulped and answered, looking into Yoona's eyes seriously. "Is that a serious question?"

 

 

"Yeah, absolutely." Yoona easily answered.

 

 

Seohyun slightly nods, turning her gazes away and set her eyes to the sun setting. "Well, you're at a disadvantage. Being a... you know... ?" she whispered the last word. Yoona lowered her heard briefly, quietly embarrassed. 

 

 

"No. No. No. Alright? We can work with that. First, you have to be cool. Ignore her. Act like you could take it or leave it." Seohyun added. She herself is a though.

 

 

"You see that I've practice at." Yoona smiled, staring into her friend's side profile.

 

 

"Second, you have to make her feel like you've seen something in her no one else has. Like... her soul."

 

 

"While also ignoring her?"

 

 

"Yes." Finally, Seohyun turned to the doe-eyed. The girl was staring to her so deep. She regretted -- because her heart skips a beat. "You have no idea."

 

 

Yoona trailed off before softly saying, "She ask me to take her to the ball."

 

 

"Really?" Seohyun doesn't know what to say. When her heart did skips a beat because of how the girl is staring at her, it also ached when she heard the news from her. It was amazing how Yoona can make her feel double.

 

 

"Yeah, Imagine." Yoona smiled from ear to ear.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter