Happy Together: 10

YoonHyun Story 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

10 | Change of Plan

 

Knock... Knock... Knock...

 

"Come in."

 

Sehun had a confuse look when he was greeted by his friend, in front of the laptop, still on his pajama. He seems busy? "Hey, aren't you going out?" He flopped to his bed with a bounce.

 

"Not planning." was all that Kris have to say, as he didn't even look at his friend. He's busy reading the rules of his the hospital. As a doctor - a new doctor precisely, he has to put every rule in mind before starting on his job next week.

 

"What's in your laptop?" Sehun rolled over, lying on his chest, with his chin on top of his palm.

 

"I've received the rules and regulations from the hospital, I'm taking it in mind." Kris says with a serious tone.

 

Sehun nodded in understand. But a wide grin appeared his features right then. "You want to go to a club after that, bro?"

 

"Ugh, Sehun. Why don't you also read their rules. I thought you have the same hospital with me?" Kris wondered why Sehun had been going out when their job is starting next week. Sehun is a nurse in the same hospital he's working.

 

"Nah, I've already read it. I've even familiarize the every floor of the hospital already. So I'm free now." Sehun happily exclaimed.

 

Kris' eyes finally averted to the bed, where Sehun is currently lying and staring at him. "Wow. That fast?"

 

"I told you - I'm more brilliant. But hold on, I've search about that Seo Joohyun as well."

 

The mention of the girl on the plane just made Kris turn his attention back to the screen of his laptop. He didn't mind showing a reaction.

 

"She's a nurse as well, No?" Sehun casually informed.

 

"Yes."

 

"Oh, You also knew?" 

 

Kris sighed and once again til his head to face his friend. "According to her profile on the net, She's been One year and a half nurse now. But I have no idea what hospital she's currently working."

 

"What? You don't know?" Sehun chuckled, couldn't believe his friend doesn't know it.

 

"Why? You know?"

 

Sehun shot up and grab Kris' laptop. He typed the website of the hospital Seohyun is currently working. As soon as the site appears, Seohyun's face greeted their eyes. "See? She's even on the front page. She's a good nurse too like me." Sehun grinned.

 

"Like I care? I'm not interested anymore." Kris close the tab on his browser and return the window to his current work. 

 

"Too bad she's not the same hospital we're about to work. You guys would have meet again. Were you disappointed?" Shun teased, as he went back to the bed.

 

"Like I said, I have no more interest. That lake scene where she's with her wife and family is enough for me. I don't want to bother her anymore." Kris confidently said.

 

"Hmm, You're right. So we really should go to a bar and give you a blind date." Sehun stated in a mutter.

 

"Blind date?" Which Kris eventually got interested. "You told me about that 2 days ago, right? So there's a girl now?" He got excited out of a sudden.

 

"Yep. So you should hurry there and let's prepare for your blind date." 

 

"Okay. Aigoo, You should have told me earlier. I would have give you a damn immediately." Kris giggles, as he put his attention back to the laptop.

 

Sehun smiled smuggle -- as his mind goes like, 'Wait 'til you meet the girl, Kris. You will really thank me.'

 

------

 

[Zoo]

 

Tight and so close, that's how Yoona describes Seohyun right now - as the girl is indeed holding her so tight, while sitting so close to her. She is so eager to laugh or something, but she was reminded by the Kangaroo, she can't be careless and keep it inside. As for their maknae, the latter is so brave together with herbrothers, while the two are feeding the tiger with a meat inside their car.

 

"Why don't you try feeding the tiger too, baby wife? Look, the kids are having fun." Yoona said, convincing her wife. 

 

"I said No." Seohyun replied almost immediately. "Careful twins!" and suddenly yelled when one tiger is still trying to get the meat from them. When the tiger finally left, she sighed in relief. But suddenly, a thud was heard on top. "AHHHH!!! YOOONAAAAA!!!" Seohyun scream out of fear. She literally hide her head in her wife's neck, arms wrap around Yoona's waist. "Don't leave me, baby. Don't leave me!!!"

 

The twins, Yoonie and Wendy are all surprise. But before they could laugh, Yoona hush them. They all end up keeping their amusement inside.

 

"Omma, the tiger is just on top of our mini bus." Paul says, giving their mother a rub on her back. "It won't hurt us." he reassured her.

 

Yoo hyun and Daniel both giggles. 

 

"Aigoo, Seohyun. I'm here anyway. It's okay baby wife." Yoona let out a giggle as well, as she rubs her back as well. She can feel her fear through her trembling body. Seohyun had really a trauma ever since that incident in their honeymoon. But it's adorable to see. She's only afraid of wild animals. "Look, your maknae is not even afraid. She's even feeding." She added, the moment the twins handed their maknae a chicken meat as well. The twins helped her as they held it outside to anothe tiger. 

 

Slowly, Seohyun pulled away and tilt her head to their kids. Yoo Hyun is indeed so brave. As soon as the tiger left, she quickly grabs Yoo Hyun in her arms.

 

"Omma so cute." Yoo Hyun snickers, and  kiss her mother's cheeks.

 

"Omma is only scared, Yoonie." Seohyun lowly says. The younger girl giggles at her confession. 

 

Yoona and the rest have continue feeding the tiger, while Seohyun seriously just couldn't face her fear. Throughout the entire ride, she's just on her seat, hiding from Yoonie's embrace. The latter didn't seem to bother, she enjoys her embrace more than to feed the tiger like the others are doing.

 

----

 

CLICK.

CLICK.

CLICK.

 

And more clicks coming from Seohyun's phone can be heard as the latter is watching her kids and Yoona feeding the big fishes on a pond. She's just in the corner, loving her sight. The kids are just too cute though. She couldn't resist and enjoy watching them.

 

"Yah! Baby wife? Why don't you join us?" Yoona suddenly yelled, calling out for her.

 

"No. I'm okay, baby! You guys just enjoy it." Seohyun replied back, waving her hand in the air.

 

Daniel, Paul and Yoo Hyun turned to her and wave their hands, She immediately captured all their bright smiles. Especially the maknae, who just keep on waving her hand. She realized, Wendy never really joined them, instead, she's on the phone - seems busy conversing with an important person? Probably from the Agency.

 

"Omma, look. Finding Nemo!" Paul's voice echoed her ears, her attention swiftly returned to her family. Wherein, Paul is pointing to a small fish, that really looks like on the animated film. She got up and approached them.

 

"Wow. It's indeed Nemo. Do you know what kind of fish is Nemo, Paul and Danny?"

 

"Gold fish?" Daniel guessed.

 

"No. He's a clown fish." Paul corrected, confidently.

 

"Chincha?" Daniel has no idea. "But he looks like a gold fish. Look, he's also orange. Isn't goldfish an orange fish, Omma?" He insisted though.

 

Yoona giggled at Daniel's serious face. "Yes. But they don't have the same figure, kidwolf."

 

"Clown fish is not fat, unlike goldfish." Paul explained.

 

"Yeah, Paul is correct." Seohyun agreed with her other son's explanation.

 

"Oh, Okay. So this Nemo, the clown fish." Daniel nodded his head in understanding. Now he knows.


"Clown fish?" Yoo Hyun innocent raised her brows.

 

"Yes, baby. You've watch Nemo, right? That's Nemo." Seohyun said, pointing to the clown fish on the pond. Yoonie giggles and thorws the fish' food on the pond. The twins also continued feeding the fish. The different kinds of fish on the pond.

 

Yoona and Seohyun both couldn't stop their smile from forming in their lips. Watching their kids, enjoying something is always their happiness.

 

"Omma, what about Dory? What kind of fish is Dory?" Asked Daniel this time, while he saw the same fish like the character in the movie.

 

"Blue Tang?" Yoona guessed.

 

"Yes, Blue Tang Daddy." Paul flashed his bright smile, confirming that his Daddy is correct.

 

"Wow, Paul sure have researched about the movie, eh?" Seohyun felt proud. She pat her son's head lightly, earning his giggle.

 

"Oh, can we eat this Blue Tang? It looks so yummy in my eyes." Daniel joked, receiving a warning glare from his Daddy. Both Seohyun and Paul giggle at the cute moment of them. "Daddy just can't be joke."

 

"Hehe, I know you're joking." Yoona briefly run her palm to Daniel's face.

 

Daniel's attention somehow shifted to Managero Son from afar. He pout his lips sadly, seeing that she seems busy. Yoona literally held his face and turned his head towards the pond instead.

 

"Stop pouting." Yoona scolded, Daniel quickly smiled so big.

 

The couple exchange gazes. Both let out a sigh in unison, as they are both aware of Daniel's current first crush. And they definitely started not liking it.

 

---

 

"Who looks like the Monkey?" Yoona playfully asked, as the family moves to another cage, where they can see a lot of Monkey, playing in every branch of the tree inside the cage. Wendy is still on the phone as she also followed them close.

 

"Yoonie looks like a monkey." Seohyun replied giggling.

 

"Is there a pink monkey Omma?" Asked Daniel with a curious eyes.

 

"Only pink Yoonie, I guess." Yoona giggled, teasing her maknae, who is apparently in her arms. The latter beamed with a smile.

 

"Ahahaha, look. Two Monkeys are fighting for one Banana." Paul is laughing, pointing to the monkey inside he is talking about. Daniel also followed laughing. 

 

Yoona and Seohyun couldn't also hold back their laughter. Especially when the two monkeys started fighting with their fists. Everuone watching are the same as them. There are others taking pictures and recording the funny moment of two Monkeys.

 

Seohyun did not hesitate also and record it. She especially turned the camera to her family, who are laughing with their tears already. Its just too adorable to see. Especially the twins.

 

---

 

For their 2nd to the last stop, they visited the alligators. Wherein, they can see the care taker is feeding the big crocodile with a chicken.

 

Quiet afraid, Seohyun decided to stand behind Yoona, while the twins are next to her.

 

"Omma, do you know how strong is the crocodile's jaw?" Paul have ask, in curiosity.

 

"I don't remember Paul. All I can remember is that, their mouth opens like the way your Daddy's mouth opens." Seohyun stated with a playful smile. Yoona literally give her un-amuse look.

 

"Hahahaha so true Omma." Daniel laughs. Wendy also wanted to do so, but she decided to keep .

 

"I think the crocodile's jaw is as strong as human's." Paul stated though. Not even joining the laughter.

 

"Well, in a serious answer. Crocodile's jaw are incredibly powerful Paul. A crocodile can bite down with a force of over 5,000 pounds per square inch." Seohyun said with a smile, confidently.

 

"Whoa? That so amazing, Omma." Daniel was awed. "How about Daddy?"

 

"What Daniel?" Yoona threatened her son with her glare. 

 

"Hehe, I was just wondering Daddy. Coz you eat a lot better than mine." Daniel reasoned, sticking his tongue out.

 

Everyone, including Paul laugh out loud with their interaction.

 

"We should take a picture now." Seohyun suggested, opening her phone again. But before she could snap a picture of her family, Wendy voluntered on taking her phone. She gladly handed it to her and stood with her family. The twins were standing in her sides, while Yoona is carrying their maknae.The twins' pose are V-sings, while Yoo Hyun is her palms, under her chin. Yoona and Seohyun did a heart using their fingers, connected to each other. Behind them is the big crocodile.

 

"Say kimchi, Im-Seo Family." Wendy instructed.

 

"KIMCHI!!!" 

 

CLICK.

 

CLICK.

 

With that, Seohyun quickly grabs back her phone and check on their family photo. Wendy also came to check, but since everyone is crowding the phone, she decided to stood away from the family.

 

"Such a perfect family." Yoona just proudly praises, sweetly kissing her wife's cheeks in the process.

 

"You say so." Seohyun muttered to herself. She slightly lowered herself to share the pictures to her twins.

 

"These are so cool, Omma." Paul commented, as he couldn't hold it and smile so big. Seeing his family together is always a happiness for him.

 

"I know right?" the young mother just chuckled.

 

"I am more handsome than Paul, Omma." came Daniel's praise as well.

 

Yoona giggles. "Praising yourself, kidwolf?"

 

"Daddy, shut up!"

 

"You shut up, kidwolf!"

 

Before Daniel could get into her and Yoo Hyun, Yoona immediately runs away. Daniel stood in his place, placing his hands in his waist, while watching his Daddy like a mad tiger. "I HATE YOU DADDY!!!" He didn't mind if people will hear him, as he scream angrily.

 

"HAHAHA!!!" Everyone just bursted into a tremendous laugh.

 

----

 

For their last destination, the family came to watch and listen to different kinds of birds. The cage is so big, which can make the bird fly around. Seohyun, who is fond of birds didn't think twice and enjoy watching them with her family. But it was more than fun when the staff of the zoo came out with a parrot and let them see it closer.

 

"Kyaa!!!" Yoo Hyun squeal when the red parrot was put on her head for a picture taking. Yoona just smiled like an alligator to pose in front of the camera. Likewise, Seohyun did the picture taking like a photographer. 

 

The twins on the other hand has the parrot standing in their shoulders. Both have big smiles in front of their mother's camera. Wendy also pose with the parrot, but using her phone, and Seohyun still as a photographer for her.

 

"Paul, any fun facts - trivia about the parrot, baby?" Seohyun asked her son after handing back Wendy's phone, and after the picture taking.

 

"Oh, Parrot can be either right or left handed Omma, holding their food in their preferred foot while they eat." Paul says with a big smile.

 

"Wow. Paul is so genius." says Wendy, amazed by Paul's intellectual.

 

"I have one too, Omma." Daniel raised his hand.

 

"Chincha? What is it Danny?" Seohyun grinned. She definitely knows why he suddenly raise his hand.

 

"Some Parrots can live for 80 years." Daniel answered with his big smile, facing manager Son immediately.

 

"Whoa, Really Danny? I didn't know they could live long." Wendy said, impressed. She pinched the young lad's cheeks, causing for him to blush, literally. She giggles at his cuteness.

 

"Oh? Are you sure Danny? I don't think 80 years." Yoona teased. Pretending thay she wasn't impressed at all.

 

Daniel turned to face his Daddy and was about to explain his answer when Paul speaks.

 

"Danny is correct Daddy. Some parrots are really that long to live." Paul saves his twin from embarrassment.

 

"Oh, So I am wrong."

 

"Yes! You are wrong Daddy!!!" Daniel exclaimed. "And I am Correct! Daniel Hyunnoo is Correct!!!" He strongly told his Daddy.

 

"I am wrong! I know!!!" came Yoona's annoying response.

 

Seohyun and Wendy chuckles amusingly.

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter