F O C U S: 22

YoonHyun Story 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

22 | Chasing Game 2.2

 

 

 

"They're following us Agent Im." Yoona's driver says the moment he saw the same car is following them through a side view mirror.

 

"Turn to the left." Yoona commanded as she saw another intersection. With that, the other Agent turned and speed up more. Yoona then turned to the back seat and pointed two of the agents behind, signaling them to open two bullets through her fingers only. The two agents opened the window on the van's roof and opened fire towards the car following them. It made the car almost stop but it was enough for their own ride to speed off in empty road. 

 

Yoona had a victorious smile on her face when they lost them. "I'm asking for a back-up. Continue your drive to the bridge." she hastily pulled her phone out and contacted Hyo immediately. It only took a second before Hyo's voice was heard.

 

[Agent Im? Wow. It's been a while.]

 

"I need more back-up. Greenlight is chasing us. I am afraid it's not only one but a lot of them."

 

[What? Where? Is this about the transferring of the bomb?]

 

"We're nearing hangang bridge now." Yoona hissed at the end. She had been into a lot of missions but this is the first time she got nervous. Maybe the fact that a bomb is near with her. And apparently the cause of all these mess.

 

[Copy]

 

Beep.

 

Yoona put her phone down and opens her earpiece, turning it on to connect to SMART Headquarters. She hoped everyone is now aware of in the headquarters.

 

"Agent Im. They're back." Her driver told her.

 

Yoona's head turned to the right to see the side mirror. And it was the same car indeed. She the back seat again and only ask one agent to go up again. "Aim on their wheels. They're also bullet proof." She instructed, knowing it exactly.

 

But before the Agent could go up, they heard bullets hitting the back. But no one is worry as the van is a bullet proof.

 

"Go on!" Yoona shouted, making her Agent to go up and quickly fired a lot to the car. But the Greenlight's car seemed moving a lot to avoid the bullets and he can not hit his goal.

 

Their car just passed the traffic lights that supposedly turned red, but it's not the time to follow the traffic lights. They passed without a hassle.

 

BANG BANG BANG!

 

And more bullets was released from their enemy, Yoona decided to open their automatic armalite under the car. She  pressed a button in front of her and a monitor emerged from the front. She can  now see fully the car from behind through a camera behind the van. She then angled it the armalite and pressed enter, releasing a couple if bullets which resulted to a broken wheels of their enemy.

 

"Bulls eye. I need to tell Seohyun about this. So I can get another euro coin." Chuckled her the moment the car loses its wheels and stopped at the middle of the road. " the left." She instructed her driver consequently.

 

"Aren't we going to Hangang?" The Agent asked, confusedly.

 

"Let's play first. I sense that everyone in Greenlight is now on the mission. We might be surprise if someone is already waiting for us in Hangang before we could pass the bridge." Yoona says, having this instincts all around her body. The Agents at the backseat seems to agree with her decision as well. Right then, she opened her phone back, but only to monitor what is going on to the other vans. "They seemed still playing with those Greenlight." 

 

Meanwhile, Tiffany and Jinwoon who loses their wheels are now contacting new wheels from Luna who was still on the province.

 

[I'm going on a helicopter.] was all that Luna says before she hangs up.

 

Tiffany angrily kicked the post next to her, but end up hurting and groaning. 

 

"People are now running away in fear from us." Jinwoon says, as he can see the street is starting to get quiet. He chuckled devilishly, at how it is like a war indeed. 

 

"We need a new ride. Go hitch for one." Tiffany instructed. Can't imagine it fully - people are cursing at them as they runs away from their lives. It's like a movie of a war, or something? 

 

"Are you kidding me? Look at the road, SMART seems to have alerted their people. It's like starting to be a ghost town." Jinwoon looked up and just caught a window that was close right when he looked up. "They're scared. Well, this is exciting. The mission is so easy now. No more distractions in the way."

 

"You're so right."

 

Suddenly, a loud explosion was heard not so far from them. Both of them got startled. 

 

"Oh my god, who releases any bomb?" Jinwoon gasped.

 

 

-------------------

 

 

Meanwhile, inside the headquarters, everyone are on high alert. Everyone are running here and there, preparing all the things they needed including, armalite, gun, tear gas, missiles (only if needed), binocular, and more bullets so no one will run out of it. Seohyun who just got out from a shooting range with Minhyuk and Krystal quickly blocked an Agent when they are greeted by a loud noise throughout the entire main headquarters.

 

"What's going on?"

 

"Agent Im have alerted us for a possible war." The Agent told her before going to his locker.

 

Seohyun exchange gazes with Krystal and Minhyuk. With a nod, they all headed to the briefing room, where everyone are slowly crowding. There was her brother, standing in front of them, speaking in front of everybody.

 

"It's not just Yoona who also alerted us. Director Im have also did it. Apparently, a total of 6 vans was being chase by a total of 6 cars from Greenlight."Onew informed, as a big monitor shows of a map of the entire Seoul, with the Vans tracker. "This is not we expected. It seems that Greenlight have discovered we're transferring the bomb to another place - which is the reason why they're trying to stop us. The big missions seems not happening tonight, rather, it is happening after this. Now, everybody move." Everyone have already group themselves after he announced it. Each group has a total of 10 Agents. Seohyun is leading her own group C. "Group A, you guys go the east. B, west, C - North and D - South." Onew finished it with a clap, indicating that they can now leave to the field and do their mission.

 

Everyone in the headquarters are calmly leaving the headquarters, but was on high alert as they respectively hop to their bullet proof jeep. A total of 20 jeep was deployed all over Seoul. Seohyun on the other hand chooses to use her own car to lead her own team. Minhyuk and Krystal are on the same team with her is following, driving the jeep.

 

Meanwhile, Onew have already alerted the public through a media coverage about the SMART's mission. Even the president have also announced it.

 

"Damn, why did they suddenly announced for a war? This is ridiculous." Onew can not help it and hissed. "Keep us monitored." Then, he decided to give Hyo the instruction, before going to his locker and change into a combat uniform. He left the headquarters after 15 minutes.

 

Hyo who is with another three agents monitoring the mission are also nervous for this sudden mission. It was good thing and their agents have prepared enough for the past three days.

 

Sunny who just walked in to her view feed room is also nervous, as she can see every groups are now on their way. "Protect them, God." She can't help it and pray, clasping her two hands together.

 

 

--------------

 

 

Beep.

 

"Yoona!" Seohyun exclaimed the moment she was connected to her girlfriend through SMART's earpieces. 

 

[Seohyun? Are you also-]

 

"I want you to go to SMART's abandon building in the coastal area. I'm going to ask for a helicopter to take the bomb to the Island." Seohyun interrupted her girlfriend before the latter could say hers.

 

[That's what I am planning as well. We have change our route.]

 

"I can see it on my monitor." Seohyun muttered, briefly glancing on the screen in the corner. 

 

[By the way, who created that explosions earlier?]

 

"Greenlight. One van is now down." Seohyun instantly answered. "Just concentrate on going to the building. Let us do the rest."

 

[I see. I hope only few were hurt. Be careful.]

 

"You too. Let's see each other in that building."

 

[Sure.]

 

With that, Seohyun turned off her earpiece and put it back to Hyo and the other agents. She put her car into automatic and ask Romeo to drive the car instead. She then turned to the monitor and she and her group is now 50 feet away from the Greenlight's cars. They're now heading to Hangang. She can see two cars, waiting for them to arrive. She took her gun that was loaded of bullets and cackled it to prepare herself.

 

Beep.

 

[Agent Seo?]

 

"Prepare the Agents. We're... 40 feet... 39... 38... " She got up and showed herself. She signaled Minhyuk to go first. Two agents are also up there, waiting for any moment to release fire. "35 feet... 20..."

 

Suddenly, a helicopter appeared from the air. Seohyun looked up find it to be the same like the last time. She quickly returned to her seat when she caught Luna. "Fire up if I say... " she paused and waited for the moment it will hit 15 feet away from that Greenlight car, "15 feet." 

 

With that, Minhyuk and their Agents fired up to the helicopter and to the car waiting in front of them. Luna and two of her men also fired them. Bullets are everywhere in an empty bridge.

 

Seohyun stopped the car and hop out of it. She put the gun up and released two bullets only, hitting on the helicopter's blades. It immediately affected the fly of the helicopter but not enough to make it down. She rolled back to the car and reverse the car. As she can see through - The group have let the Greenlight reverse their car as well. She looked up, Luna is leaving the place.

 

[Wooohoo!]

 

"It's not yet the end Minhyuk. They're leaving to change their location. They're heading to the city." Seohyun says after she heard Minhyuk celebrating. "Chase and shut them down." She ordered.

 

[Yes, Ma'am.] Krystal speaks rather, as their Jeep quickly move forward.

 

Glancing over her tracker, Seohyun let out a sigh, as she discovered Group A didn't able to survive. She switched to Yoona's van, she's nearing in 50 feet away from the building. She took as a sign and opened her phone. But before she could even ask someone from the headquarters, she heard a helicopter - and she can now see it through the monitor, they're heading to the building.

 

Beep.

 

[Agent Seo, this is captain Seo. You focus on stopping the Greenlight, while we wait for the bomb up here.]

 

"Oppa?" Gasped her, upon recognizing the voice.

 

[I was suppose to help you guys, But Director Im ask me to welcome the bomb in the abandon building. Good luck and be safe Dongseng.]

 

Seohyun let out a light chuckle. "Right away Captain Seo." She couldn't believe her brother just changed her job into a pilot.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter