Call me Daddy: 17

YoonHyun Story 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

17 | A Failed Date?

 

Yunho was on his last minute of preparing his things to go to work later when a knock on the door was heard. At first, he didn't answer it, thinking it's only his son, but when more knocks was heard, he had to get up and open the door for him.

 

"Appa, where do I put this?" There was Paul, holding him up with an envelope. 

 

"Where did you get that?" He took it and check what's inside.

 

"From the delivery boy Appa. He said I'll just give it to you."

 

Yunho smiled at the innocent reply from his son. "Are you ready to go?" and asked him if he had prepared his things.

 

"I am. I'll wait in the living room."

 

"Okay. I'll just finish mine first. Hmm?"

 

Paul nodded his head. Obediently, he left the room to go to the living room. Yunho took this as a chance and went back to the room, opening the envelope his son handed. It was only some bills from the entire month. He put it on top of the desk and finished preparing his things. Once he was done, he left the room, proceeds to the living room. Only to see his son was still doing something through the coffee table.

 

"Didn't you finished that last night?" Yunho ask in confusions. He took his seat to the couch and realized Paul was seen in a hurry, coloring his book.

 

Paul turned to him with a sad pout. "I thought I've finished this, but when I open it again to check, there's a total of five pages that hasn't colored. Appa, can you help me, please? Our teacher will check on this once I'll get there."

 

Yunho took a glance on his wrist watch. "We have an hour left to get into your school. Okay, let's hurry this." He lowered himself and reach on the other colored pencil. He gestures his son to take the left page while he did it to the right. Paul also followed his father, and was in a hurry, coloring every drawings on the book.

 

"Relax, Appa got this." Yunho chuckles, amused by his son's actions. He rubbed his back to keep him at ease, he earned him his cute smile.

 

"Thank you, Appa."

 

"No problem, Honey." Yunho genuinely smiled, giving his son a pat on his head. Paul giggles and focus his attention back to his coloring book. Yunho shrugs following his son. Thus, while working on his son's homework, he can't help it and looked at his son. Wondering if it's already for him to tell the truth about his mother. Being only the parent of Paul isn't that hassle, since the boy is been the kindest, sweetest son he ever had. He was even that mature to think. That made him really proud. But as much as how proud he is, the guilt was always inside.

 

Paul was noticing his father, staring at him from time to time, pretended he was busy without sensing his stare.

 

It took another 15 minutes and they're done. They quickly left the apartment without missing the chance of locking it securely.

 

Meanwhile, in Only-U Cafe, the same scene is apparently going on in Sunny's eyes, Seohyun, convincing her son to stay over the place. But the difference this time, there was Yoona. Must be the reason why Daniel doesn't want to let go of them. Soon, she was already ask to help them. And she only have one solution. She picked Daniel up and shoo Yoona and Seohyun away, before the young boy could jump out of her arms. He was struggling to let go, but Sunny didn't give it to him. Not until the car had drives off, She simply put the latter down. Only to see him running to the door. Yet, too late. Sooyoung was quick from locking it.

 

"Ommaaaaa!!! Daddyyyyy!!!" Daniel was on the floor, wailing and crying with all his might.

 

Sunny and Sooyoung was watching in awe - couldn't believe they're watching him crying this hard for quiet a minute now. Knowing that he will just stop at any moment, they went back to their work they had left.

 

15 minutes later, Daniel was still on the floor, but has run out of tears already, throat is dry and stomach is growling. "Pegupa~" which indicates he is hungry. 

 

"Done, Danny?" called out Sunny behind, giggling at the quiet atmosphere around the young boy. She's in the cashier, fixing the money the machine. It was so lucky and there wasn't any costumers when Daniel was wailing earlier. Otherwise, there's going to be a lot of

 

Reluctantly, the called out young boy turned his head behind, pouting his lips towards his Aunt. "Omma and Daddy will go back later, right?"

 

"What did they told you?" Sunny questioned back.

 

"Yoong Daddy said maybe around 4 in the afternoon."

 

"Then wait for that time in the clock to strike." Sunny playfully said.

 

Looking up to the wall clock, Daniel helplessly sighed. "It's still 10 Auntie. I will wait for 6 hours?"

 

"Wow, you counted so fast, Danny."

 

Daniel sent Sunny a cute glare. "That means I have to wait long?"

 

"What do you feel?"

 

"6 hours is long enough, Auntie."

 

"Then you have to. Do you have a choice?"

 

"But-"

 

"You can't disturb them Danny. They're in the School, studying."

 

"Should I go to school too? Daniel is not a nerd, but I think Omma is having fun with it. I think I should go to school already. So I will go with Omma always."

 

"You're not enrolled." Sunny stated fact.

 

"What is enrol?"

 

"That's a thing you do before you enter a school. Like, you pay to enter a particular primary school. But you can't do it at this season, coz the semester has started already."

 

"So when will Omma going to enroll me?"

 

"Next year, as your mother said so."

 

"I am already five that time?"

 

"What's next to four?"

 

"Five."

 

"Then it's five." Sunny giggles at their silliness. Yet, it doesn't seem fun for Daniel. His face was still so sad. "Aigoo, I thought you want to play? Your Mickey and Minnie is in your playground, waiting for you."

 

Daniel looked away. As he find himself staring outside -- to the road specifically. "Next year, Danny is going to go to school. And I will always be with Omma and Daddy. I can't wait for that to happened." he giggles, getting excited. Doesn't know how many months still before that next year he was talking about. Sunny, who was on the cashier seemingly proud to have heard what was in Daniel's plan... ahead of him. Somehow, he was reminded by his twin. It leads him to look forward to see both siblings, going to school together. That would be so adorable to see.

 

"Hey, what happened last night?" The nudge from Sooyoung made her turned to the side. She greeted her girlfriend with a small smile. "Yah! Are you and Taeyeon-"

 

"We just had some serious conversation, nothing else."

 

"About the twins?" Sooyoung curiously ask. She already knew the little story of Sunny and Taeyeon's secret, but she has no idea the entire story of it. 

 

Sunny nodded. "Well... I found out that this 'Daniel Kim' is actually Paul. Aigoo, almost thought It would be so hard to call them both if one day they'll see each other... turns out... it's only Yunho Oppa's like for this Daniel Radcliff. Imagine? Tsk,tsk... so confusing." her voice is soft and low, preventing herself from getting heard from Daniel, who was still in front of the door, sitting on the floor.

 

"Childish in other words." Sooyoung let out soft chuckle.

 

"Yeah, you can say so."

 

"But hold on, have you noticed something?" Sunny had a squinting of her eyes towards Sooyoung. "Daniel... he's... "

 

"He's calling Yoona as Daddy. Of course, who would miss it? No one!"

 

"Yeah, I think we missed something... No?"

 

Sooyoung has a wide grin creeping across her face, as her mind is running suspiciously. "Do you think Yoona and Seohyun are an item now?"

 

"Omo! Don't tell me Daniel's dream become a reality?" Sunny eventually gasped, thinking of possibilities. 

 

Both girls were widening their eyes, as then, they looked at the young boy, now approaching the counter. 

 

"Auntie, Daniel is craving for my favorite carrot cake. Do you have it?" The said young boy ask, showing once again his infamous cute smile. That would always make the two girls melt. But before they could get the cake for the latter, he added words. "Can you help me send a text message to my Omma again?" or more like, asking for the girls' help again.

 

Sunny and Sooyoung was seen conversing through whispering to each other's ears. Until they're done, Sunny took the table to speak.

 

"You. Daniel Seo. Can we know about Your Daddy's and Omma's relationship first? We will get your cake and send your Omma a message if you are going to tell us what is happening to them." Sunny grinned widely, offering some deal again towards the young boy. She and Sooyoung were immediately interested to this new call the kid is doing to the rookie actress.

 

Daniel's bright face turned a poker face. "You guys are interested with them than my cake?"

 

"No! I mean -- come on Danny, we just wanted to know." said Sooyoung, with a little whine on the last words. "It's just a little details. What is happening to Im Yoona and your Omma, Seo Joohyun. Please?" her eyebrows creased.

 

Daniel pouted and helplessly said, "Omma and Daddy..."

 

"What?" Both older girls leaned forward, anticipating to hear it.

 

Daniel crossed his arms and continued... "... Omma and Daddy are... " voice are obviously soft, yet in a teasing manner.

 

"Are... what?" Sunny and Sooyoung impatiently stated. Their hands are clasped together, still excited to know what's the real deal between the two girls. Too bad for them, Daniel is really being a naughty one. He wasn't speaking yet - just staring at them.

 

"Yah! TELL US!!! WE SO WANTED TO KNOW!!!" Sunny frustratingly shouted, earning Daniel's chuckle.

 

"Aigoo Danny, just spill it." Sooyoung just remained calm.

 

Composing himself, Daniel cleared his throat before he finally revealed, "Omma and Daddy are close friends. So where's my cake?" He opened his two small palms ready to receive his favorite carrot cake.

 

Unfortunately,

 

"NO!" Both girls ignore his plea, as they immediately entered the kitchen. Daniel never lose a battle. So he quickly entered the kitchen, wanted to demand the cake again when he was greeted by a piece of carrot cake, coming from his kind Aunt Sunny. Jumping in joy, he throw his two arms to Sunny's neck, and gives her a lot of kisses. Likewise, his Auntie can't really resist him. Especially how adorable he is. "Thank you my best Auntie!" Out of joy, he kisses Sunny's lips a lot of times, which alerted Sooyoung.

 

"Daniel Hyunoo Seo!!!"

 

Chuckling, he runs out the kitchen, carrying his plate of cake. 

 

 

 

 

[Yonsei University]

 

 

 

"Ahem." Taeyeon intentionally put her clearing of throat loud upon seeing a certain someone is sleeping on the usual table she and Seohyun used. That someone is sleeping on top of her folded arms on top of the table. But to hear nothing, or to see she didn't even move a little, "Ahem, ahem... ahem!" she keeps on doing it. 

 

The doe-eyed girl was so deep sleeping, not caring her surroundings.

 

"Okay, you leave me no choice, Miss." without any warning, likewise -- she reached for the glass of water next to her head and was about to pour it when the girl's head shifted to the left. She changed her mind, thinking she must have woke her a little.

 

"Miss? Hey, wake up. Wake up!!!" So this time, she shake her shoulder lightly, in attempt to completely wake her. But to no avail, she took the glass again and was ready to pour the water when she can now see her eyes, opening, very slowly. She put the glass down and compose herself, waiting for any moment the girl will finally have her visions back. 

 

Yoona has big yawn, as she finally can able to say, she had woke up. Because of the constant shake earlier. She stretched her arms up in the air and "Whoa! What a good one hour of sleep!" exclaimed, while she had her very bright face. Who wouldn't? She woke up earlier in the morning with Seohyun and Daniel. That was the best morning she had.

 

"Yeah? But I guess you need to explain yourself, Miss." Taeyeon said, a bit pissed.

 

Yoona turned to the girl standing before her, only to raised her brows. 'This is the Kim Taeyeon I caught with Seohyun in the cafe yesterday. Oh, so she doesn't actually recognize the Im Actress?' A grin creeps in her lips, as she realized, the girl doesn't know her. 

 

"What? Aren't you going to say something?" Taeyeon muttered. Yesterday, she only knows about the name 'Yoona', not that she actually recognize the girl.

 

Getting up with her chin up, arms crossed, Yoona walked around the smaller girl before she stopped in front of her and sent her a glare. "You don't know me?"

 

"How would I? But do you even know the table you were sleeping earlier?" Taeyeon strikes back. Though the other girl is taller, she didn't even feel any horror towards her. She's not a bodyguard for nothing.

 

Yoona take the question a bit offensive. "Why? Is the table yours? The table is obviously University's properties. To think, there's no name being carve! Why would you stop me from sleeping here?"

 

Taeyeon scoffed. "Serious? Are you hearing yourself?" She is slowly getting mad about this girl.

 

"Of course! Why would-"

 

"That table -- everyone knows in this Cafe, I and Joohyun usually hang out here. And for your information, the campus knows too. Now, do you think you're in the right position to sit and sleep there?!" Taeyeon exclaimed, angrily, causing for some few students to look at their table. But who cares? She doesn't know this childish kid. Not to mention, super full of herself.

 

"J-Joohyun? Is... Is that Seo Joohyun?" Of course, Yoona knows. But it surprised her, Taeyeon is calling Seohyun her real name. She stepped back, really stunned.

 

Taeyeon was a bit speechless for a moment, as she allowed the new information process her mind. And when she got it, she questioned her. "You know Seohyun? Wait... are you Miss Im Yoona?" and there, she gasped to realized it. Her anger had slowly subsided.

 

Yoona smirked and proudly says, "Im Yoona, Seohyun's girlfriend." as she even pat her chest.

 

"Kidding me. But really, nice to meet you." Taeyeon stretched her hand, for a shake hand - ignoring the joke the deer had let out. "Kim Taeyeon. Seohyun's friend."

 

Yoona sighed and rolled her eyes. "Fine, It's Im Yoona. Seohyun's friend as well... but... It's not going to be friend only sometime soon." yet, can't help it and say the words to the smaller girl. Like she's sure with her future with the other girl.

 

"No? You're so funny." Taeyeon just chuckle. "But can you tell me why are you here?"

 

Yoona had a little rub on her nape, before she answered back, "Seohyun -- she asked me to wait for her, here. Didn't she mentioned we are going to discuss about the project?" she casually took her seat again. 

 

"Oh, so you--"

 

"Yup. We are in the same group. You, Seohyun baby, and I in one team for this project." Yoona informed, quiet playful using 'baby'.

 

However, Taeyeon just ignore the obvious 'like' Yoona is showing to her for Seohyun. She took her seat and continue their conversation. "So this means, I have to deal another person in this project."

 

Yoona wore a poker face. "You did not mean it."

 

"I do."

 

Yoona let out a sigh. "Fine. Um, have you eaten lunch?" She took a fork on her plate and dip on her cake. 

 

"Before going here, I already did." said Taeyeon, as she put her books down, like finally. Yoona just shrugged and helping herself with her dessert. The older of the two, opened one of the book on the table and secretly glances at the doe-eyed before her, she raised her right brow, observing the way she was eating her cake. There's only one thing in her mind, opens like an alligator. She quietly giggles upon realizing it. Then she noticed her hand, obviously, she can see how flawless she was. 'Rich~' She shrugged that off and put her attention to her book.

 

"By the way, can I ask about Joohyun?" But even before she could even read one word, Yoona speak up. She has to looked up to meet her gazes. "Um, had she dated anyone? Well except Danny's father, after him... did she... You know, dated anyone?"

 

"You're really interested with her?" Taeyeon casually answered back.

 

Yoona had a little pause, quiet hesitant. But she give it try nonetheless. "I like her... and... I don't know where will this be going... but I'm pretty sure, to something good... better? Hehe... "

 

"Okay, that's enough. You're obviously interested."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter