Call Me Daddy: 02

YoonHyun Story 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

02 | Playful Fate

 

 

 

[SBS Building]

 

 

Sunny, Daniel, Soyou and Sooyoung stopped in front of a door named 'Studio 8'. But looking forward to the next room, all of them was wondering where's Studio 10? Base on the advertisement they saw on a TV commercial, it was said that the audition will be holding in Studio 10. But the next two rooms has entitled, Studio 9 then 12. It skipped the studio 10.

 

One staff passes at them, Sunny quickly blocked her.

 

"Um, can I ask where is Studio 10? It's not here, around." She said, as a fact.

 

"Oh, Studio 10 is on the 3rd floor Miss. Hmm, are you guys here to make him audition the new show?" The said staff looked down to the only kid of the group.

 

Sunny smiled. "Yes, we are. Um, Thank you." and quickly held Daniel's hand to resume on their walks. Sooyoung and Soyou are following behind her.

 

They entered an elevator instead of taking the stairs instead. Daniel who just ride the thing was wrapping his tiny arms in Sunny's legs - afraid of the ride out of a sudden. Sooyoung and Soyou were enjoying his sight, whilst Sunny is rubbing the kid's back, trying to comfort him.

 

Soon, they arrived at the third floor. In which, they were greeted by a long queue. And before they could relax, one staff announces that the audition is  starting. Sunny hurriedly dragged Daniel with her on the queue, while Sooyoung and Soyou took an empty chairs in the corner - together with the others.

 

It took an hour but Sunny and Daniel are glad to be the one in front of three directors now. It's not only them, though. There was another two kids in the side. When it was there time, Sunny ask Daniel to take step forward and took the microphone. Obediently, and it seems he's now understanding it, Daniel took the microphone and said his greetings.

 

"Anyeong Haseyo - Daniel Seo imnida." He bowed in respect to elders. He was all smiling, like the other kids on the side.

 

The three directors are staring at him quietly. As if he was still being observing him from head to toe. He was wearing a blue jeans, simple polo shirt and a blue snapback. He looked back to Sunny behind, the girl only shows two thumbs up. He smiled back and returned his gazes to the three directors, who were still discussing with things he doesn't understand what.

 

When they finally decided to ask him ask questions, he confidently answers them all.

 

"How old are you?"

 

"I'm four years old. I'll be turning five next year."

 

"What's your favorite color?"

 

"Blue. I like blue. They're like the sky."

 

"Any toys you like as well?"

 

"I always love airplane and water gun. Omma also loves to give me stuff toys. She said it's for me to have a comfortable sleep when she's not around... and I like it... because it's like Omma already." He had the brightest smile a kid could ever had - for being so proud of his mother as well.

 

"Do you also like to watch any shows on the television?"

 

"Omma and I like to watch anime shows. But sometimes drama... that's during at night." He grinned widely, reminding himself that at the middle of every drama, he would fall asleep.

 

"Do you have any talent you can show to us? Like the others?"

 

"What is talent?" Oblivious of the term, Daniel doesn't know what to answer. The three judges smiled at each other before turning to him again. "I don't know a thing about that." He honestly answered back.

 

"It's like... singing, dancing, acting... or any other things you are good at."

 

"Like the things I can see on TV?" Daniel's eyes just sparkled excitedly. "Yes, I like singing and dancing - I don't know about acting. Hehe... " He sheepishly rubs the back of his head, doesn't know about acting. Or perhaps, he just don't know what he usually does when he wants to prank his Omma and Auntie.

 

"Can you show us...  singing?" The director favored excitedly.

 

Daniel didn't prepared any song. So the first song that came to his mind was the one he sang. The very famous song, Gwiyomi.

 

"Ildeo hagi ileun gwiyomi, Ideo hagi ineun gwiyomi. Samdeo hagi sameun gwiyomi, gwigwi gwiyomi gwigwi gwiyomi!" He jumps so high with his two hands up when he finished it so early.

 

"Wait, Gwiyomi? don't you know how to do the hand gestures of that song?" However, one of the three directors couldn't agree why the kid did only is to sing it like it was a ballad song. With only his shoulders moving up and down, it was bad for them.

 

Sunny at the back was giggling.

 

"The song is for girls, So I did my version only. Wae? It's bad?" Daniel's lips purse again. He didn't like the response from the director. Tears are starting to form in his pair of doe-eyes.

 

"Well... Uh... wait! No! Don't cry! Yes, it's not bad. J-Just... don't cry!" The three directors where in panic, as the tears were already forming. They were about to stand from their seats when the latter quickly change his face to a bright one. He was wiping his tears, smiling towards them.

 

"Aigoo... cute." One director commented.

 

"And how about dancing?" whilst the two remaining directors ask him to do any dance as well.

 

Daniel looked back to Sunny behind, the latter shows some gestures of like a gangster. He nodded and return his attention back to the directors. "Do you have any music? It's boring if I'll just dance without it. Omma always laugh if I dance without music. I look like an idiot... but can I request? Do you have any dubstep music?" He was grinning, afterwards.

 

All three directors exchange gazes, agape with what they had heard. They slowly turned to them, still agape. Thus, the music then finally started - Daniel put the microphone down and started to do the popping and locking.

 

The three directors couldn't take it and stand on their feet, jaw drops - watching the kid dancing in front of them. Some of the kids outside were even starting to crowd the main door - as all of them are impressed.

 

Soon, as the music stops, Daniel was sweating asking for a bottle of water -- he quickly drink and took the microphone back to his grasp. "I can't do acting." he especially informed the judges.

 

"Hmm, impressive. You are talking like any mature boy already, even if you're just four? Then, you can sing and dance like that? How did your Omma raise you to have you like that? You're seriously brilliant." All three of them are clapping their hands, very applaud. 

 

Daniel was flushing with the praise.

 

"If they only know how naughty he is." Whilst Sunny muttered to herself. "He still has more to show."

 

"If you'll be selected to be one starring to this show, what do you like us to call you? Any nicknames do you have?" The director continued to ask.

 

"Dan-Dan... Or Danny. My mother also calls me Kidwolf." He answered, simply.

 

"Kidwolf, Huh? Why Kidwolf?"

 

Sunny had a curse in her mind hearing the question, hoping Daniel doesn't actually knows the behind story of the nickname. But to her dismay, the little boy seemed to know.

 

"Omma said Kidwolf, because I'm like a wolf... who has high intelligence." But she sighed in relief to hear his answer. Almost thought the latter knows his father's nickname.

 

"That's definitely so true. I can see it the way you answer us."

 

"So did I pass?" Daniel got excited.

 

"Hmm, we can't yet tell. But we'll surely going to call you if you have. By this time, you guys can leave now." The director informed, smiling so friendly to Daniel, and to the Aunt behind.

 

That said, Sunny steps forward and took the microphone. "Thanks Directors." and said politely to the microphone, before putting down and holds Daniel's hand again, so they can casually left the studio.

 

 

 

 

Seohyun was finishing her works in the library - totally serious. When there's students that would ask for her help in finding books, she would help them like she had grown with books in her life. If there's some little misunderstanding, she would give her patience and take her work professionally. Her work in the library has four hours only. So the other four hours will be in a Hotel, she's a part time maid in a hotel called Bluemoon Hotel. One of the five stars hotel in Seoul. But before she could even go to her 2nd work, she didn't expect to see the same girl, the same rookie actress she had encounter in her lunch. She saw her leaving the University, while rubbing on her hair.

 

"Should I at least... No, I'll just give it." Knowing that she owe her, she immediately rushes and stopped her before she could actually proceeds to the parking lot.

 

"Oh, Miss Seohyun-ssi... right? It's glad to see you back." The doe-eyed girl brightly greeted her. Then, she looked around, hoping that there's no other students. It's four in the afternoon, so usually, students are leaving the University. "Wow, I almost didn't recognize you. Did you change your clothes and make-up?" She realized, she was already in a black tight jeans and a black coat. 

 

"It's cold when the day is starting to be over. So I usually change my clothes. But anyway, I was thinking if you can wait? The key chain, I owe you for giving it back. I just want to give you something." Seohyun hesitantly said, biting her lip lightly.

 

Yoona raised her brows. "What something?" but end up smiling widely. Maybe, she just realized she is liking me now. Oh well, I'm really a charming girl. She said in her mind.

 

"I'll be back very quick." Said Seohyun, as she quickly turn and left in a hurry.

 

Yoona just watch the girl running off in puzzlement. Yet, couldn't help it and smile. Proud of herself that she had done something today, except for sleeping for almost three hours under the tree earlier. If it wasn't for her manager's care for not searching her, she would be sleeping until midnight.

 

Glancing over her wrist watch, she give it a rub to read the time; 4:10pm. "I wonder if twin is around at home now." she mumbles to herself, while thinking of something to end this night. Since her brother had already comeback from a year of absence, she should do something to welcome him back.

 

Too bad for her, she couldn't think of anything. A sigh was heard from her - not minding of giving any celebration to her brother anymore. Rather, she put her attention back to the same girl -- who was apparently coming back. 

 

"I don't know what's your taste, but just... some warm, Miss Yoona-ssi." Seohyun breathlessly said, handing a takeaway cappuccino towards the addressed girl. "A way for me to thank you." she added, flashing a friendly smile.

 

Yoona gladly took the cup, checking on it. "Oh, my name is here." only to see her name was also on the cup.

 

"Y-Yeah. Um, enjoy Yoona-ssi." Shyly, Seohyun bowed and was about to leave when Yoona grabbed her hand. "Why?" she wondered why she held her back. 

 

"It's Okay. It's my pleasure to give the snapback back." Yoona was about to give the cup back, when it's Seohyun's turn to decline it.

 

"I have to thank you. Nothing really means this." Seohyun reasoned, hoping the deer would take it. "I'm just grateful. You know, some students will not return a lost thing. It's so kind for you." she added, sincerely.

 

"Can I disapprove?"

 

Seohyun quietly giggle. "You can't."

 

"Fine." Yoona releases Seohyun's hold. "Thanks. I'll enjoy this." and decided to take the cappuccino anyway.

 

"Take care and Have a good night, Yoona-ssi." Once again, Seohyun bowed and finally left. Yoona who watches the girl leave the University, makes her sigh once again. 

 

"She's really different from the other girls I've seen around. Such an angel." She commented, looking back to the cup and to the girl now becoming like a dot in the horizon. "I'll make sure to enjoy you then." excitedly, she proceeds to the parking lot. Wherein, she had meet her manager, who has been waiting for her to comeback, after her leave for a comfort room.

 

"So I guess the videos posted online was indeed a way for you to have gain popularity. Wow, now your imaginations are becoming true." Her manager said, once she entered the van.

 

She took her seat belt and answered back, "I told you - I'm not a rookie anymore. So is there any new schedules?" while she also have her drink.

 

"Yes, definitely. A director called the company - asking you if they can invite you to a new reality show."

 

"Oh yes! What is this?" Yoona's eyes just sparkled in interest.

 

"It's called 'Take care of me'. It's like Hello Baby only, but in different style."

 

"Omo. Did I just heard baby? Are you saying about taking care of a baby?" Yoona exclaimed, couldn't seem to believe what she heard. "No way! Can I decline it? I don't like babies!" and she strongly disapproved it. Never in her entire life she wanted to be near with babies. Let alone kids.

 

"Yes, Way! Yoona!!! This is your chance! You can't decline this."

 

"Then I won't attend the meeting. I'm not going to be a nanny! Understood?" Yoona bitterly stated, having another sip of her cappuccino. Her manager glared at her through the rear view mirror, she stuck her tongue out and turned away. She looked out the window, while her manager can only start the engine and drives off.

 

She leaned back comfortably on her seat, while enjoying the drink she received from the girl. Unconsciously, a bright and big smile appeared on her face, as she looked down to the drink. "Tsk, this is the first time I received something like this. Some would only ignore If I'll help them." she never imagined Seohyun would be so kind to give her the drink. Seriously giving her warm, as the sun was already setting from the distance - and the weather is becoming colder. Looking back outside, she blinks thrice when she saw the said girl was still on the bus stop, waiting for a ride. "Oh, almost thought she has a car."

 

"Who?"

 

"The girl that we just passes by, Oppa." Yoona casually answered. She shrugs and continue with her cappuccino.

 

"Did she gave that drink?"

 

"Absolutely!" Yoona brightly and easily answered back.

 

"Forget that - you can't trust people so quick. Especially to fans."

 

Yoona scoffed. "What if I would?"

 

"Then prepare for bunch of lectures - LATER!!!"

 

Yoona eventually chuckles, finding it so adorable, every time her caring manager is mad at her. "You know if you're not just my manager... I would have cursed so much about you."

 

"Aigoo, stop it."

 

"Like... YAH! CHOI MINHO! Y** YOU'RE AN A**H****!"

 

The address manager reached for his bottle of water and throw it to Yoona on the back seat. The latter was laughing so much, as she had caught the bottle on time - using her one hand only. The manager named Minho can only shrug his shoulders, and focus on his careful drive. A road on the way to the young star's home. 

 

 

 

 

[Yul's Condo]

 

 

One young man (24) is currently having his meal alone. But for him, He wasn't that alone, entirely. The faint voices from his big plasma TV is somehow accompanying him. As if he's like in a meeting or something, he was liking it. Until he finished his meal, he headed to the living room and flopped himself in the sofa. He took the remote control and flipped the channels. He stop to a music channel when he feels like he wanted to listen to some music. Tossing the remote control, he took another pillow and embraces it through his wide and firm arms.

 

He closes his eyes and just listen to a ballad song playing. But it wasn't just a second that pass since he closed it, he felt his phone vibrating against his pocket. He abruptly open his eyes and fished the phone out to check on the message he got.

 

From Twin:

[Oh, I thought I'll see you at home? 

Where are you?]

 

He just replied.

 

To Twin:

[I decided to have a good rest in my condo. Tomorrow, I bet i'll see you. I'm sorry if I disappointed you, Twin.

How is University? Did you meet an interesting girl? Or you have difficulties handling your crazy 'fun' girls and boys?]

 

A smile appeared across his face, reviewing the message he sent.

 

from Twin:

[Dang, fan girls and boys you mean? keke It was a bit chaotic I must say.

But later on, they behave. And oh, I meet someone so kind. I guess I would see her back only if I'll go back to School again.]

 

He didn't at all. Usually, he would tease his sister about getting a girlfriend or boyfriend already. But tonight seemed different. He decided to tossed his phone on the side and headed to his wine bar, where he got one bottle of grape wine he poured to a glass wine. He heard some vibrations again, against the sofa, he just casually went back to the living room and check on the new message he received.

 

from Twin:

[Twin, you should start dating again. Or find another girl that was better than your previous girlfriend.

Otherwise, you will be growing old single ;p ]

 

The message made him chuckle, as then he finally replied.

 

to Twin:

[I'm not going to find it. It will just come to me.

No worries. You know how charming am I.

But isn't it me that suppose to tell you that? You haven't even dated one.]

 

--

 

from Twin:

[Yes of course - my charms came from you. wahahaha]

 

"Such a choding." Placing his phone back, he only attempted to reach on his glass when he felt his phone vibrating again. He just didn't mind at all and check the message from his sister.

 

from Twin:

[I'm going out with my friends - don't you want to tag along?

You can meet a lot of girls there. #ClubbingYaSSS]

 

Concerned, He replied;

 

to Twin:

[I'm not going... but just a reminder, you're a rising star, Yoona.

Don't ever create any mess anymore. I don't want to see my newspaper the next morning as -- Yoona's Top Scandal.

And I don't want to save you again.]

 

--

 

from Twin:

[Of course not ;p

You're just too reserve ya know. Hmph, hate you]

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter