My Fab Boss: 28

YoonHyun Story 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

28 |A Call

 

 

"Can I have a private moment with Hyo? I mean, Luhan... Sulli? Can We have a moment first?" Yoona softly uttered after sending Taeyeon a message about the delay of their meet up. And then, turned to the other person inside the room. "Luhan, Sulli, I promise, I will also share this. But for now, I want to share it privately with Hyo." she added, hoping she can be with Hyo for the meantime. So she can have a better explanation with the girl. 

 

"Unnie! No! I also want to know. I know about Taeyeon Unnie. Like Hyo Unnie, I'm also curious." Sulli finally voiced out, as she looked into Yoona's eyes, hopeful. She looked at her best friend, the boy just stared blankly at her. But sooner, Luhan decided to leave. He has no idea about this Taeyeon. As much as he wanted to know about this girl as well, but it seems, he won't understand it that instant.

 

Upon seeing she can no longer avoid it, Yoona returned her attention to both girls next to her now, after Luhan left.

 

"I know you girls... know about Taeyeon's history in Seohyun's life. As a matter of fact, Hyo, you mentioned this to me." She started.

 

Hyoyeon nodded, still thoughtful for the unwell girl on the hospital bed. She doesn't want to conclude anything yet, if there's no explanation from Yoona herself.

 

"A couple of days ago, Seohyun and I have gone into Busan - stalking over an artist in the company. You know Jay Park?" 

 

"That RnB singer, Unnie?" said Sulli innocently.

 

The doe-eyed girl nodded her head and continued, "He - He lead us to Taeyeon and Tiffany."

 

"Chincha? How are they related?" Hyoyeon curiously asked. 

 

"Well, we found out that the couple is also doing an entertainment company. Wherein, they recruit aspiring artists. Inluding Jay Park. We honestly stalked him because we have set an appointment with him regardless to his contract. However, He's unexpectedly betraying the company. Tiffany, she meet with him in a restaurant. We caught them there, talking. From the restaurant to their home, we stalked them. But since, Seohyun is having headaches that time, I couldn't let her see the couple. So rather, I decided to go. I decided to sneak inside and find out... that they've been so happy with two children." Yoona ended it with a small smile towards Hyo and Sulli. The girls looked into each other's eyes before going back to her.

 

"You mean... after leaving Seohyun hanging... they've been living so happily? How can they be?" Hyo scoffed, couldn't believe it. "They broke our friend's heart - not even a single guilt? I seriously couldn't forgive them now. If Seohyun can't, then I think I should."

 

"Taeyeon Unnie is so bad." mumbles Sulli on the other hand.

 

"I know right? But let's not judge first with what I've seen. The reasons why I'm connecting with Taeyeon, is because... I want to understand... everything that happens from the past. Don't get me wrong, but I want to hear Taeyeon's side as well. I mean, there could be a reason right? Why she did this to Seohyun."

 

"Still! Even an apology, they couldn't do it! That just means, they have no heart anymore. They are so cruel." Hyoyeon blurted, confidently. Her teeth gritted, fist is clenched and face is so fierce. If she can't hold herself, she would really go to Busan like right at the moment.

 

Yoona and Sulli have both understands Hyo's feelings. She's the best friend, so it's natural for her.

 

"Unnie, then how will you meet Taeyeon Unnie? You're here." Sulli asked, concerned.

 

"Why don't you give this to me Yoong. I'll meet with her." 

 

"No. I'm sorry but I can't give this to you, Hyo. I'll tell you what will happen to our meet up." Yoona said softly.

 

Hyoyeon sighed, couldn't do anything. But she still wanted to know somehow. "Promise?"

 

"Of course."

 

Hyoyeon smiled back to the weak doe-eyed girl. "I'm sorry too, though. You're suppose to be resting now. But... you can't avoid this. You're keeping this from us."

 

"I... understand. It's okay for me too. I thought it's easier like this. You guys won't be concern anymore. If I suddenly leave without acknowledging. Anyway, just wait 'till I got her side too." Yoona smiled warmly at the two girls.

 

Sulli was about to add more words when they heard a knock on the door. And right then, the door opens, revealing Yuri, carrying a basket of fruits. 

 

"Oh, I thought I'm early. Guess? You guys are earlier." Yuri chuckles, walking in. It earns Sulli and Hyo's chuckles as well. Yoona wanted to do the same with the others, but the pain on her arm just suddenly made her flinched. She bit her lip and endure the pain.

 

"Are you Okay Yoona?" Yuri approached the weak doe-eyed.

 

"Y-Yeah, so far. Only my arm - I barely could move it because of the pain still lingering. It's keeping me weak." Yoona sighed audibly at the end. "I'm glad you're here." She smiled somehow to greet the very thoughtful cousin of her boss.

 

"Um, Unnie. We'll buy you some food outside too." Sulli interrupted the two girls, as she and Hyoyeon got on their feet.

 

"Omo. N-No. It's Okay Sulli. The-"

 

"Just for the lunch. No beggies, Yoona." Hyoyeon smiled, as she bowed a little to Yoona and then to Yuri. She then leads the younger girl outside. Sulli followed momentarily. Heck, as they're already outside, Hyoyeon couldn't help it and peek at the small window of the door. "Whoa. She still look so good."

 

"Yuri Unnie?"

 

"Yes. Hehe. I have a crush of Yuri ever since." Hyoyeon giggles and drags Sulli with her - leaving the ward entirely.

 

Meanwhile, Yuri pulled the chair nearby and sat down.

 

"Well, I just know everything through Chairman Seo. And for your information, I'm glad you are being hired. That cousin of mine is obviously careless. Sometimes I wonder where did she get those braveness, that she doesn't want to have any budyguards. Tch, but now that I know you're being hired to protect not just the company, my cousin as well, I can breath in relief now. You should have said it to me, though. But I understand. It's part of the job. And, well done. You have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter