Cheerleader: 03

YoonHyun Story 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

03 | Eyes

 

***

 

Walking into the wide dining room, where a long table greets her, Seohyun smiled so big upon seeing her father in the end of the table, reading a news paper on hand. He's busy reading it that he didn't realized he already went in. The maids and butlers in the side even bowed to welcome her. Yeri is in his left, quickly saw her - but she put her finger on her own finger, hushing her before she can call her name. The latter grinned and shut .

 

Without any warning, she jogs towards her father and went behind her, as she sneaks her one arm around his neck, surprising him with her sweet kiss on his cheek. "Good morning, Appa. Thank you for the gift." she softly whispered. The latter got startled and looked at her with a surprised look. She giggles, kissed his cheeks and took the news paper from his hand. "I'm here now, so no need for this. Hmm?" She sweetly and affectionately kissed his forehead before putting aside the news paper and takes her seat. The moment she took her seat, the chef put their meals on the table.

 

"What gift?" Yeri asked in curiosity, looking back in forth to the King and her sister.

 

"A key." The King said simply.

 

"A key?"

 

Seohyun giggles. "You'll see later. Right Appa?"

 

"Yeah, but for now. Let's eat. Look, the food is waiting." The King can't help it and cut the topic to short, as he can not wait any longer to eat as well. Both girls chuckles and complied casually. He sighed and decided to follow their movements, taking the knife and a fork. As they began to eat their breakfast.

 

As normally they do, the table is quiet, not even a sound from their munching or the sound of the utensils can be heard. All three of them are taking their time, into their meal. Hence, it's always been their manners in the table. Yeri who just learned about the Royal ways didn't get it for few days, but after two to three weeks, she is now so pro like a royal eats.

 

Unfortunately, there's something that Yeri always forgot.

 

RIIIIIINGGGG~

 

Turning her phone into a silent mood. She's kind of an amnesia girl sometimes.

 

Seohyun and her father literally stopped from their meals and looked at her with death glares.

 

"Ah... S-Sorry, Unnie... A-Appa." Yeri quickly turned off her phone in the pocket and smiled sheepishly to the two.

 

"Aigoo." The King simply shrugs and continue her meal.

 

Seohyun made an okay sign to her sister, and the other girl pouted playfully, before she also resumes on their breakfasts.

 

---

 

"Wait." Director Shin quickly put grabs the key from Seohyun after she opens the car.

 

"Mr. Sh-"

 

"You don't have any license yet, her majesty." He shut before she can also complain or something. "So let Mr. Kim drives you. You don't want to be caught by a traffic officer and bring you to police station, do you?" He stated as a fact. Bodyguard Kim stood in his side and bowed in respect.

 

"At your service, her majesty." Soohyun, one of Seohyun's bodyguards said, flashing a charming smile to the beautiful princess.

 

Seohyun crossed her arms and puffs her hair. Her lips pout while glaring to Director Shin. Heck, the latter only gestures him to take a step inside the back seat. She sighed, rolled her eyes and turn her head to left side, where in, she can now see Yeri is walking down the stairs, got excited as soon as she saw the car? Probably. She chuckled lightly, watching her like a penguin with her coat she's wearing. "Yah! Seo Yeri!"

 

"Unnie, this is soooo coooooool. Appa gifted this for your graduation?" Yeri cried, as soon as she stood in front of her sister, hands are clasps. But her eyes are on the brand new car - shining like a real diamond, for being so white.

 

"Told ya. You will like this as well. It's not only for me, it's also for you." Seohyun smiled brightly. Yeri suddenly hugs her, startling the hell out of her. "I think you're more than happen." she joked. 

 

"I just can't... I mean, I just saw this kind of a car. What's this?"

 

"BMW i8." Director Shin answered in behalf of her majesty.

 

"Chincha?" Yeri's eyes twinkled, though she doesn't even have any idea about the brand. She only know, it sounded expensive.

 

"Aish, we're not here to discuss about this more. Let's go now. My ceremony is starting." Seohyun quickly take her sister's hand and pushed her gently inside. She was about to follow when she saw in the corner of her eyes, her father just went out of the palace with a hat he just also put on his head. Changing her mind, she marches towards him and stopped him before he can take a step on the stairs. "Appa is bot really good with this." She reaches for his neck tie and fixed it for him.

 

"Are you going to ask me something?" The King smirk, knowing exactly his princess if he's this sweet out of a sudden. 

 

"Yah! Unnie! I thought we are going now?" Yeri yelled from the car.

 

Seohyun ignored her sister and look at her father in the eyes. "After graduation... Appa... Can I go to...to a football match?" Whispered her and grin afterwards. She never left her father's neck tie.

 

"Director Shin told you about the celebration right?" The King's brows creased suspiciously.

 

"Um, quite? But-"

 

"Then it's a no." The King gently held his daughter's hand and pushed it away from him. "Yeri is waiting. You go now my princess."

 

"But Appa!!!" Seohyun whined incredulously. She took her father's neck tie again and shakes it. "I want to watch it. It's my favorite team versus Irene's teeeam!!!"

 

"Some of our relatives are coming too. This isn't something you should miss Joohyun." The King pushed his daughter's hand away again. But the latter stubbornly took it with her two hands again.

 

"Handsome King Seo, I'm begging you! Please!!! I can't miss this match." She dropped on her knees and hugs her father's legs dramatically, like she always does when she's still a kid. "Please. Please. Pleaseeeeeee!!!!"

 

"Joohyun you're not a kid anymore! Let go of me!" 

 

Everyone around them, the maid and the butlers are chuckling softly while watching the scene.

 

"I won't let go of you if you won't allow me." Seohyun warned, hugging her father's legs tightly. 

 

"My mind won't still change! So get up there!"

 

"Unnie! We're running out of time!" Yeri yelled out again, earning a glare from her sister. She immediately turned away, before she can get her mad.

 

Seohyun looked up to her father with pleading puppy eyes and lips are pouting. "Please... Seo Kwang-Ryul. Joohyun want to go.... please... please... handsome please... " she begs and begs and her father is only staring at her down, without a response. His eyes tells it all though. He won't ever change his mind no matter what he does. 'So this goes for another escape.' She thought at the back of her head, as She sighed and finally accepted her defeat. Slowly, she let go and stood up.

 

"Go to your car." The King instructed firmly, pointing to the white car he gifted.

 

"Aish, So handsome yet so strict." Seohyun mumbles, as she involuntarily turned around and heavily made her way back to the car.

 

Sighing, the king fixed her neck tie and followed his daughter, but he took the palace's car - as his two daughters are on the other.

 

"Unnie, is today's football match really important?" Yeri asked, as if she doesn't know.

 

"It's not just important, it's really important. You see, it's so rare for my favorite team goes against with Irene's." Seohyun explained. "And to think, this is already semi finals. Who will win will go against the awaiting Seongnam FC. Aish, but I can't go." she crossed her arms and looked outside, just on time her father's car passes their own car - taking the lead in the road. "Tsk,tsk... and that handsome is so strict again."

 

"There's a celebration later - maybe the reason he doesn't want you to go."

 

"Yeah, too bad."

 

Suddenly, Yeri's phone beeps. She took it out from her pocket and check what it is. Her eyes twinkled when she saw the photo of her crush her friend have sent. "Kyaaaa, she's really so cool."

 

Seohyun looked at her sister with rising brows. "Why?"

 

"Nothing." Yeri ignores, as she sent her friend a message. And her one message turned into a chat. More like, she's spazzing with a friend, over a crush they have at the same time.

 

"Weird." Not interested with her sister's, Seohyun decided to take a look of her smartphone as well. She check her mail rather than her messages, hoping to finally receive a mail from Universities she had sent application for exams. She doesn't have any dream of a University, but most of the Universities she had sent were outside the country. Her father have agreed of what she did, so there's no problem of it. Unfortunately, she received nothing yet. She opened a note rather, and put it on top of her lap, as she reads the cheer she did a while back for her favorite team. "Let's do it again, Roster!" she clapped three times. "We're here to rock the field! Kick them all the way to the goal!" with another three claps, "Let's do it again ROOOOOOSTEEEEER!!! I love you y rosters." she put her hands on top of her head, forming a heart, almost hitting the other girl next to her with her sharp elbow, if Yeri didn't leaned away from her.

 

"What kind of cheer is that?" comes Yeri's question.

 

"It's Joohyun's cheer." Seohyun sheepishly replied, composing herself again.

 

Another beep comes from Yeri's phone, she ignored her older sister's response and resumes her spazzing with her friend. Seohyun suspiciously looked at her sister. It's not new, but it's getting weird for her. Probably since she transfered to a University as a freshmen in high school. "Yah! Are you having crush with someone else?"

 

Yeri giggles, nodding her head.

 

"Who?"

 

"Secret." Heck, she can't let her older sister knew her crush. 

 

"At your age?"

 

"Hmm, No."

 

"What?! You're having a crush with older than you?" Seohyun exclaimed dramatically.

 

"Yah! It's not bad to have a crush older than me. If the person is kind, thoughtful, smart, and most of all... really cool. Hehe." Yeri's cheeks turned red, as it's her first time sharing this to the older girl. 

 

"Cool, eh? Let me take a look." Seohyun attempted to snatch her sister's phone, but the latter avoided her hand.

 

"No."

 

She scoffs. "And why not?"

 

"You might steal her from me!" Yeri reasoned, seriously.

 

Seohyun chuckled. "I am not planning to do that. I just want to see what does she looks like! Wait... She? You're having a crush with a girl?" however, she realized something with Yeri's use of 'her' earlier.

 

"Why not? Girl crush is okay.." Yeri stated, defending herself.

 

"I did not say it's not. I was just asking." Seohyun also defended herself.

 

Yeri shrugs her shoulders and returned her attention to her chat with her friend. Seohyun can't help it and ruffle her sister's hair. And the girl yanks her hand away. She chuckles amusingly and just also ignores her. Since it's going to be a little while, she took her earphones from her handbag and connected it to her phone, putting it in both ears casually. She opened a song, close her eyes and started listening to it.

 

Yeri stared at her sister and smile in relief. She was about to return her spazzing moment with her friend over a kakao talk when the car stopped for a while, and she changed her mind. She opened the window in her side and looked outside, to see why it suddenly stopped. She felt stupid when she realized it's because of a traffic. Just before she can return to her phone once again, a girl riding on her bike stopped just next to their ride, instantly catching her attention. "What?" Heck, only to put her eyes widened. 'Im Yoon Ah?' She thought at the back of her head, as she couldn't believe whose next to their ride. She looked back to her phone, checking if it's really the person she's crushing in their University, (though she had seen her in person during a practice game). Looking back and forth to it from her phone to the person on a bike only, she almost scream out of her feels inside if she didn't cover and scream inside instead. 'KYAAAAA SHE'S HEREEEEEE. IM YOONAAAA'. Her body is literally shaking, catching the attention of their driver/bodyguard. But she's not aware.

 

Taking a look to her sister, Seohyun's seems so into the song and didn't noticed she's currently being silly. Going back to her crush, she hastily opens her camera and leaned outside the window, taking pictures of the captain of their University's foot ball team. Even though it's only her side profile, she has the best side profile she has ever seen. She keeps clicking on her camera, non stop.

 

Meanwhile, Yoona's listening to a song too over her earphone when felt something is weird in the corner of her eyes, making her turned to her right -- just to see a girl, holing up her phone towards her. She wonders why, but when she saw the logo in the girl's uniform, she smiled - because it's the same school she's attending - though this girl seems in the High School level. 

 

The moment Yoona turned to her, Yeri's thumb froze from taking pictures, and her heart beats quicken. Lips parted and eyes widened a little. Because apparently, she's staring at her - for the first time their eyes meet. 

 

Yoona decided to pose for this fangirl; making hearts on top of her head, her finger, then she wink three times. She also throws flying kisses and more hearts over the top of her head, while flashing her infamous alligator smile.

 

"KYAAAAA!!! I LOVE YOUUUU!!!" Yeri can no longer take it and screamed out loud. "AHHHHH!!!! YOU'RE MY IDOOOOOL."

 

Yoona chuckles and wink to her before she returned her attention to the road, and that also in the right time the traffic lights changed, she paddles on her bike quickly. The Royal cars slowly also started to move in flow.

 

"AHHHH SHE'S REALLY SO CUTE! THIS IS SURREAL! AHHHH!!!"

 

Seohyun who got disturbed by her sister, groaned and hit her shoulder. "YAH! Stop it! You're going to deaf me!"

 

"Unnie I've seen hereee!!!!" Yeri holds her sister in the shoulder and shakes her. "I CAAAAAN'T. SHE'S SO KIND TO MEEEEEEEE!!!!"

 

"You are crazy!" Seohyun got annoyed and pushed her sister's hands away from her.

 

"I'm crazy for her. Hahahaha!!!" Yeri laughs, as she goes back to her phone and check if her photos are great. Her insides are literally just screaming, but  she doesn't want to annoy her sister anymore. Yet, before she can enjoy the photos, her sister have successfully snatched it. And this time, she can't whine anymore.

 

"Hmm, not bad. She has nice side profile." Seohyun said, while sliding to every photos. She can only see her eyes, her right ear, her pointy nose, cheek, a little of her lips  and of course, her helmet. "So she was here earlier... eh? But only the side profile? She did not look at you?"

 

"Wait, what?" Yeri gasps, taking the smartphone immediately. "No way. She looked at me earlier, Unnie. She really did." She checks her photos of her crush, but to her dismay, she didn't really took the photos when she looked at her. "Aish, I must be mentally dead when she looked at me." she slapped her forehead physically, disappointed she didn't took the opportunity when she turned to her and did all the fan service.

 

"How popular is she that you're like that?" Seohyun can't believe her sister. She's like worshiping this person to her eyes.

 

"Super popular! The cheerleaders in the school are even head over heels with her. Not just because of her beautiful face, but she's really just kind to everyone. And I've heard, she's acing every exams. Not surprising because her father is a professor in the University."

 

"You know, you're like one of her fans, she wouldn't know you exist. So don't go over too crazy. Love yourself before anything else." Seohyun advises.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter