Call Me Daddy: 01

YoonHyun Story 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
   

 

01 | The Rookie Actress

 

 

 

"Once upon a time, there live a boy called kidwolf. Who is he? Yes, He -- of course since he's a boy. He's such a naughty little one Seohyun decided not to abort... I have ask her to abort that little child in her womb, but damn - Seohyun is stupid. Indeed, stupid is forever. Look how this Danny Seo is growing. What a naughty. Aigoo, Mister Daniel Henney, I mean Seo - I am regretting always that I am allowing you again inside my house."

 

"That's boring Aunt Sunny - Seohyun Omma is a fighter, so she didn't try to abort me. Look, I'm growing strong." Daniel giggles, as he took the bread from from the plate and have a bite of it. Its his 3rd bread ever since he decided to eat his breakfast in Sunny's House.

 

"You know already what's abortion?" Sunny didn't expect the little boy would answer her like that. She was surprised. "How'd you know about it?"

 

Daniel looked up to meet Sunny's frown toward's him. "Isn't that a video game?" he innocently ask simply.

 

"Yeah, right." Sunny muttered softly. She moves closer and tried to see if Daniel has his eyes the same like his father. She sighed, disappointingly. Daniel has his father's eyes no matter she wanted to deny it. But his cheeks and lips, he got it from Seohyun. His fine skin was also Seohyun's. At least He got a lot of Seohyun, than his stupid father she never wanted to see anymore.  

 

"You, did you burn your mother's pan again?" asked her, as if it's a new thing.

 

Daniel didn't answer. He was playing the bread again like an airplane.

 

"Aigoo, this kidwolf." Sunny sighed, one more time, messing up with his hair -- but end up grabbing his face and kissing his cheeks for a lot of times. "Why do you have to be so cuteee and adorable." the latter laughs and pushed her away. "I'm going to ask another favor. DON'T ever try of playing in my collection room again, otherwise - YOU'RE FIIIIIREEEEDDDD!!!"

 

Daniel throw the last piece of bread to his mouth and smiled so big. He was munching and patting his stomach, showing it to Sunny that he's already full with only her bread.

 

Sunny mentally reminded herself that no matter what will she do, this kid will never understand her. So in the end, she knows she needed to locked that room - so this kidwolf won't have his chance to play there.

 

"By the way, when is your mother planning to send you to a school? You're four years old already - she should send you to primary or in nursery."

 

"Omma... she teaches me always at home... no need to send me to School Auntie. Besides, I've heard schools are only for nerd. I am not nerd. I'm kidwolf." Daniel casually answered, reaching for his milk and drink it.

 

"Nerd -- or you're just weird to ever think of that, Daniel?" Sunny clenched on his two fist after She was met by Daniel's milk, that he intentionally poured on her head. "YOU. DANNYYYY SEOOO!!!" She was so eager to grab him and spank her a lot of times - but damn did he only runs off, shouting that he was grateful with his breakfast. "Sh*t this kid!!! I'm so not going to give him breakfast next time again." Getting up, she was heavily dragging her feet to the counter, and leaned down to wash on her face.

 

Daniel who went back, poke on her waist and she looked down, only to be grabbed by her face and she felt him kissed the tip of her nose. Just by that, she eventually melted. She eventually smiled to the naughty boy.


"Thank you, Ahjumma. I had a great breakfast. See you later." Daniel bowed and quickly run off, before Sunny could think of smacking him.

 

Sunny wasn't thinking of the milk anymore. Instead, she was smiling - "If you're just too sweet always like that, I wouldn't mind adopting you." and even think of impossible. "Well, that's if your mother will ask me to take you forever. Hehe... " a giggle was heard from her at the end. Then, casually fixing the messy table that little naughty boy left.

 

Meanwhile, outside, in the front - yard -- still in Sunny's house, Daniel was playing with his airplane and some more toys in the green grass - alone, when he heard a call from outside. It was Sunny's girlfriend, he knew. 

 

"Sooyoung Hyung, Are you going to see Aunt Sunny or are you going to take her again for a date?" He chuckled, knowing it well.

 

"Tch, Danny, I said call me Auntie not Hyung. But why are you asking me that?" 

 

"You always take her out - of course kidwolf know." He smiled brightly - and really confident with his words.

 

The address older girl approached him. "Nope. You're wrong, kiddo. I am here to accompany your Aunt only. I mean, she's going to her coffee shop now. Wanna tag along?"


"I can?" Daniel's eyes sparkled in interest, which lead him to stand up, looking up to the said girl. 

 

"Of course you-"

 

"NO!" Suddenly, Sunny yelled, exiting her house on her floral dress. Daniel turned to her, glaring with his pair of doe-eyes. "I SAID NO! You're not coming with us, Danny." She proceeds kissing her girlfriend on the lips.

 

"Omma is in School already - where am I going? And Uncle Hyung wants me there..." Daniel pouted so sad.

 

Sunny was still so into her drama as she crouch down to level their height. The latter cupped her cheeks, still pouting. "You really want to go with Auntie?" 

 

"Yes." Daniel nodded.

 

"Kiss me first." Sunny giggles, pointing to her cheeks.

 

"I already-"

 

"It's in my nose only, kidwolf. Come here." Sunny scooted closer and leaned in a little forward, asking the young lad.

 

Looking up his Aunt Sooyoung, "You're not going to stop me?" he ask her for her permission.

 

"Why would I?" Sooyoung chuckled, softly and amusingly.

 

"Because you're the boyfriend. You should be jealous." Daniel innocently said.

 

Sunny and Sooyoung exchange gazes, then back to the little boy. 

 

"When did you start learning that things?" Sunny frowned to ask the young lad.

 

"Yah! I'm the girlfriend - not boyfriend! I SAID Auntie, not Uncle!" Sooyoung strongly corrected the young boy.

 

Daniel giggles. "You know Omma likes to watch dramas. I always watch it with her."

 

"Chincha?!" The couple seriously exclaimed. 

 

"So can I Uncle Hyung?" 

 

"Y-Yeah, why not? Go ahead, Danny." Sooyoung rolled back her eyes. Couldn't help it out and immediately grant the boy's wish. Or Sunny's wish, on the other hand.

 

Going back to Sunny, Daniel held Sunny on her cheeks in both hands and pulled her to peck on the lips instead. Sooyoung's and Sunny's eyes widened.

 

"So shall we?" He ask, eyes forming like a crescent moon.

 

Sooyoung was so near to get the kid on his throat, if it wasn't for Sunny who was chuckling, holding her still. "Aish! This kid! If you're not just Seohyun's son, I would have skin you alive!"

 

"That's a kid Soo! He's just four!" Sunny scolded, earning a rolling of eyes from her girlfriend.

 

"Yehey!!! We are going nowww!!!"Daniel simply jumps up and down - happy to have spend the day in his Aunt Sunny's Coffee shop.

 

 

 

 

[Yonsei University]

 

 

Seohyun was so bored - yawning from time to time. Her 2nd class is still 2 hours later, so here she is... bored in an almost empty classroom. How much she wanted to go out and have her review. But the hot weather is not making her. So instead, she would mind being in a bored classroom. If only her close classmate is present though, she wouldn't be like this. Too bad, Taeyeon is in the hospital. She was currently recovering from her fall in the stairs the other day.

 

Suddenly hearing her classmates laughing on the side, she raised one brow - wondering why are they laughing and why are they currently holding their respective phones. It looks like the source of their laughs are in their smartphones?

 

"Um, excuse me? What's happening?"

 

One of her classmates showed the screen of her phone, she smiled to see a gif picture - obviously came from a video.

 

"Who's that?" She nearly want to laugh out loud. The girl on the gif is running and almost trip because of her heels. She was more amuse to see her in her cocktail dress. "Is she bored to run in the road? Or just plain stupid?"

 

"She's a rookie actress. Do you know Im Yoona? She's apparently in a lowest rated drama show. She's  trending because of this." The one wearing a beanie replied to her reaction.

 

"And it looks like... she's gaining popularity because of this stupid scene in the road."

 

"Gosh, If I were her, I will commit suicide already." 

 

"Oh, I see." She smiled, awkwardly. "...No wonder I've never seen her before." yet still couldn't brought her eyes away of her classmates phone screen. The gif is just funny. "But she's pretty huh?"

 

"A stupid pretty then. Hahahaha" Her classmates erupted into a good laugh, while she could only giggle.

 

Soon, their professor finally entered the classroom. All of them except her, needs to fix on their seats before facing the board and paid attention to their professor.

 

"One hour of written exam. No moving, no cellphone devices in the side, and most definitely, no cheating. This is your midterm exam, so make sure everything was on set in your mind. One person I'll caught, you know where are we going, Araso?" And their professor began the session with a strict instructions. All heads inside the big classroom are nodding in agreement. "Don't answer yet until I've said the cue, Understood?"

 

Seohyun who breathed in and out to prepare herself, watches as their professors passes the test papers. She was clasping on her hands, praying for that she will have a good result right after this. Until she got her paper, she and the others were all staring to their professor.

 

"At 3, 2... 1. One hour of exam begins now."

 

With that cue, She put her eyes focus on the test paper. A seemingly proud smile appeared across her face when she find the first, onto the middle of the test questions easy and really made her answer so easily. All thanks to her hard work last night, she was pretty good so far of the series of exams.

 

30 minutes later, she was almost at the end of the test paper when she felt her phone vibrated. She had a quiet glance on her watch, only to mentally reminded herself that at exactly 10 in the morning, her little one always call her. Reasons why she put her phone in silent mode. 

 

She didn't pay an attention on it -- as she proceeds to the last three questions. She felt it continuously vibrating. Meaning, her little one is calling now. She brought her left hand under her desk to hold the phone against her pocket. It stopped. So She concentrated back on the paper and was able to answer the last two without any hassle. Yet, when she put her eyes to the last question, the phone once again vibrated. She couldn't concentrate. 

 

Some of the students were already leaving the classroom, she couldn't still get the last question. Whilst, still feeling her phone vibrating.

 

"Joohyun? Are you Okay?" One of her classmates asked, as she passes by.

 

"Yes. I'm Okay." Seohyun answered in a mutter. She sighed, and looked down to her pocket, she shrugged it and quickly just answered the last question without any minding if it's correct or not. Getting up, she gathered her things and headed to their professor's table, handling her test paper consequently. She bowed, was about to leave when her professor said something.

 

"You look so stress. Why don't you have a rest after this class?" or rather, a concerned question from her professor. "You're really doing great in my class... I don't want you to be so stressed out."

 

"Thank You Professor... But I still have two more subjects in two hours. I'll do that later." She said, bowing a little then left the room. Rushing to her locker, she immediately place her books and took another two for her next subjects. "Hello? Honey? I'm sorry, Omma was in the middle of her exam." and right an instant, she answered her little one's call. She is walking in the hallway, heading to her next class, in between students passing by.

 

[Omma... ]

 

"Hey, are you crying?" The low and shaky voice from the next line made her guessed Daniel isn't alright. "What's wrong again?"

 

[Omma... I am.... ] Daniel's voice got even louder. He was already crying hard.

 

"Okay-Okay... hold on." Seohyun rushes immediately to an empty classroom, where her 3rd subject of the day will take place. She closes the door and immediately took her seat. Placing all her belongings aside, as she continued to the conversation. "What's wrong baby? Who made you cry? But before that, can you calm down? There's no need to cry. I thought you are a big boy now. Come on, do it for Omma."

 

However, much to her dismay, the cries weren't there anymore. Rather, some giggles and snickers was heard on the next line.

 

. She cursed inside her mind, as she realized the prank her little one had made again. She so wanted to scream and scold her for fooling around. But damn, all that she can do is to calm her nerves, let go of her frustrations and talk back with her son. "That was so funny, honey. You really fooled me, Huh?" 

 

[Chincha? Yikes!]

 

"But - where are you anyway?" She sighed, deeply. 

 

[I'm at Aunt Sunny's Coffee shop! Omma should go here after her class.]

 

"You know Omma still has a work after this. Kindly tell Aunt Sunny to take care of you first? Promise, after my work - Omma is already at home." Seohyun didn't like what she's doing, but to be able to live - for her son's future, she can't do anything but to let her friend take care of her son. 

 

[9pm curfew.]

 

"Aigoo, I know Sir." Seohyun chuckled, reminded by her little boss.

 

[Omma, I love you.]

 

Seohyun fall into a complete silence.  

 

[Daniel Seo loves Seo Joohyun.]

 

She smiled and fan herself, so she can able to hold back her tears. It wasn't the first time, but every time this little rascal said those words, it made her want to tear up. It made her heart just beat faster. "I love you too, You know that." she said softly.

 

[Hehehe... I'm hanging up now. Omma, don't forget for another airplane okay? And I need another water gun, I think I broke the other. hehehe... Oh, I want the biggest one in the Airport. Thank you. You're the best Omma.]

 

"Aish!" She literally hissed, after the words she heard. But too late for her to complain, Daniel had already hang up. Of course, how would she tell herself lucky? Daniel is the sweetest kid on earth if he wants something from her. 

 

Sighing, she could only put her phone aside and open her books again to review a little.

 

And while she's reviewing, students are now occupying the room. She wasn't disturb yet. But when some comotion was heard, she had to stop. Heck, instead of some fights, she realized they're occupying the window - as if someone so special just arrived. She wasn't fond into special guests, so she paid her attention to the book. Not until one of her classmate dragged her to the window, she was defeated. She decided to at least rest her mind and pay attention to a girl, apparently the reason of these students wanting to see her. Or have a picture as well. 

 

"Im Yooonaaaa we are sooo proud of youuuu... "

 

Her ears perked upon hearing the scream from one of the students. "Proud? Why? She just embarrass herself, right? Why it seemed like all students are idolizing her already?" She ask her classmate who was next to her.

 

"Wow. Just when did you actually attended Yonsei? She's a student of Yonsei. But I guess you wouldn't know. She only came here if she likes to. Well, she's back.... after 3 Years of not attending School." Informed her classmate knowingly.

 

"Oh, I see." Definitely has no idea, Seohyun simply nodded. She's in her 2nd year as a nursing student, though. She's still in her 2nd year in Yonsei. Looking back innocently to that girl, her eyes slightly widened when the latter coincidentally looked her in the eye. Quickly, she stepped back, holding her chest. She doesn't know why but she felt something familiar with her eyes. The way it stares her. As if she had seen it before? How weird.

 

Slowly, she peek again to the window, yet, only to see her back already leaving.

 

"Kyaaaa she's really going to attend her subject today!!!"

 

And before she knows it, students are freaking out. She can hear a lot of wishes that they'll have the same class with her. And more are willing to change their seats with her. 

 

She could only shrugged and went back to her seat. She opened her book again, but only to closd it again. The loud noise is just making her stop from review. Rather, she opened her phone and listen to some of her favorite songs. While their professor isn't that around yet.

 

At least, she can have rest now, through some good music.

 

 

 

 

An hour ago, before Yoona left to University...

 

 

"Manger Oppa said we are heading home already. So yes, I got a little shock and doesn't know what to do - but to run out the car. I didn't know some recognize me... that happened." explained Yoona, sighing near at the end. She was blushing, looking into her brother's amuse face. He was quiet, but the way he was smiling to her teasingly is embarrassing her. She cupped her cheeks and added, "Why do you have to smile like that... stop it." or rather, she was asking her to stop smiling at her.

 

Softly chuckling, Yul finally speak up. "I don't know what to say... it's like - a scene from a movie or something. But serious, you didn't just think of what will happen next? Yoona, you have appeared to a drama, some people will really recognize you."

 

"Yeah, but only a supporting role. Who knows I have some fans?"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter