Happy Together Intro 2

YoonHyun Story 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Inttro 2 | In New York pt. 2

 

---------------------------------------

 

 

While Seohyun is helping the twins showering on the next room, Yoona is lying on the bed on her chest, skype-ing with her father.

 

Who is on your back?

 

"Back? I'm alone Appa." Yoona replied, without knowing her daughter just slowly climbed on the bed. She just opened her laptop and connected to Skype, her father immediately noticed someone behind.

 

Alone? Are you sure? I think I just saw your daughter climbing to the bed on your left.

 

"Chincha?" Yoona was about to turn when she already can feel the heaviness of someone, straddling her back. She groaned and look back, Yoonie is humping on her back. But much to her surprised, she's only on her diapers. "Princess! What are you doing there?! You should be changing clothes now! Did you just sneak out?"

 

Yoo Hyun giggles and scooted, so she can kiss her Daddy's cheeks. Yoona's heart just melted. She was about to turn to her completely when she heard her father's voice on the laptop. She decided to let her daughter straddle at her back and return to face her father.

 

Why is she still only in diapers? I thought she's changing now? Came Mr Im's question.

 

"Guess? She wants to play again." Yoona can't help it and giggle, as Yoo Hyun started to run her fingers on her hair. She shivered, as the latter then put her chin on top of her right shoulder. She glanced at her, she just snicker. "Princess, Omma is going to scold you. You should go back there."

 

"Daddy, play horse? Hmm?" Yoo hyun acted cute rather. 

 

Anyway, I asked you to skype me so I can talk to you in regards to a business I sent over there.

 

Yoona's attention went back to her father almost immediately. "What business? Ugh." Heck, she groaned momentarily when Yoo Hyun started bouncing at her back, asking her to play horse again. "Princess, grandpa is on skype. We can't play." She complained, but she only received giggles. 

 

Just let her hump there, Yoong. Mr. Im also couldn't help it and giggle, at the amusing sight of his granddaughter, playing at the back.

 

"Okay, so what business though? You know I don't know to handle any business, except for being a shareholder. hehe." Yoona snickered, as she just know that position. It's easier because she only runs her money without doing a thing. The company will run it for her. She literally groan again when Yoo Hyun started to hump one more time.

 

"Daddy pweashhhe!!!" The younger girl whined, trying her best in convincing her Daddy.

 

"Um Hold on Appa. I can't concentrate if there's some little pony out here. Princess, come here." Yoona turned, as her daughter stepped away from her back. She sat up and brought her into her arms, so she can carry her out of the bed. The latter is putting her hands up in the air, celebrating. "You thought we're going to play, No? Not at this moment, my princess." She chuckled, walking out the room and proceeds to the next room. Yoo Hyun had a sad pout in her face. She pinch her Daddy's cheeks so hard, earning a shout of pain from her. She snickers and pinch her again.

 

"KYA! Stop it, Princess!" Yoona scolded, as she also looked around the room.

 

Yoo Hyun just giggle instead.

 

"Hon, are you done there?" Yoona approached the shower. Just then, it opens. Paul walked out on his bathrobe, followed by Daniel. The twins just immediately runs to the bed, and was asking for their mother to help them put on their suit. Both are so excited, as they jumps on the bed up and down.

 

Seohyun was the last one who walked out, quickly spotting Yoona with their maknae. "Aigoo, I knew it. You sneak out?" 

 

"Hon-"

 

"You help them put on their clothes." Seohyun did not let her wife continue her words anymore, as she took her maknae in her arms and ushered her to help the twins. Before the latter could complain, she walked in back to the shower room. "It's our turn baby girl." She said, wiggling her eyebrows towards her daughter, who seems afraid of the water on the bathtub. "It's not cold, I promise." So she reassured her, as she takes off the latter's diapers and put her on the baby bathtub. 

 

"Bubbles~ Bubbles~ Omma~" Yoo Hyun couldn't  help it and play with the bubbles immediately. She took that duck floating and started playing with. "Water?" she giggles.


"Yep. And there are more water if you press the duck's stomach." Seohyun took this chance and soap her daughter.

 

Meanwhile, outside, Yoona helped the twins put on their tuxedo. She's helping Daniel first, while Paul is waiting on the side, watching intently. After putting on a vest neatly to Daniel, Yoona then proceeds to his tie ribbon bow, around the latter's little neck. It follows with her suit jacket. Daniel now stood in front of her, looking so handsome. Yet, he has no shoes. 

 

"Get it on the closet, Danny. Your shoes are there." Yoona instructed the seven year old boy. The latter quickly move. Letting out a sigh, Yoona turned to Paul who was seen putting on his vest already. "Let me help you, Paul." She volunteered, just like she did to Daniel. While she's helping him, here and there, in the corner, Daniel is putting on a black socks in the floor.

 

"I wonder how handsome is Appa in his wedding?" asked Daniel, while he is busy.

 

"You are more handsome." Yoona commented. "Your Appa isn't handsome." She added with a giggle.

 

"Do we have the same tuxedo Daddy?" Asked Paul on the other hand, while his Daddy is putting on his black ribbon bow - just like his twin.

 

"I can't spoil, Paul. Just wait and see, Hmm?"

 

Daniel looked up. "I want to see it now!!" Only to whine a little. He's too excited to go the event already. That sleepiness he had been over the entire time definitely faded when he remind himself about the wedding.

 

"So put that shoes, NOW!" Yoona commanded, chuckling at the same time.

 

Hurriedly, Daniel get on his feet and put on his feet inside that black leather shoes. He was about to tie it when his Daddy got it for him. Paul is already done with his own tuxedo, and grabbed his own shoes and socks on the closet.

 

A few minutes later, a knock on the door was heard. Yoona had finished helping Paul as she got up and approached the door, opening it momentarily.

 

"Im-Seo Family?" A group of five make-up artists stood in front of her with their stuffs on hand.

 

"Y-Yeah. Why?" Yoona somehow has no idea why these strangers are in front of the door, asking in English. The twins are on the edge of the bed, sitting, also wondering.

 

"I'm Jennifer. I and my team are here to do make-up for your kids. Where are they?" The American girl asked. She looks a bit taller over Yoona.

 

Yoona turned her head behind, only to see the twins also having no clue. "Are you guys here because Mr. Kwon, my brother ask you guys?" She returned to the strangers again, making sure.

 

"Yup. He's already waiting in the church." The latter answered, as she and her team walked into the room. They immediately put the twins on a chair in front of the big mirror in the room and set their make-up stuffs.

 

"Will you guys also do make-up for us?" Yoona got excited as well.

 

"After the kids. Wait, where's the youngest? There are three kids, right?"

 

"She's still in the shower room with her mother." Yoona replied simply.

 

"Okay. Let's start with these handsome twins then." A clap was heard, it made everyone started their work.

 

Yoona in the corner is agape, as she watches them, drying the twins' hair through a hair blower. She wanted to stay over, wanting to have her turn when it suddenly crosses her mind - she left the skype call with her father. She literally runs back to the next room. It's on time, Seohyun walks out, carrying Yoo Hyun in her arms, surprised by the numbers of people inside the room. But soon enough, she understands what is happening in the room. She helped her daughter put on her dress first before she could take her turn later after the boys.

 

Yoona on the next room is currently lying back on her chest, lips are apart as she listens to her father's instructions about the 'business' he was talking about. She's somehow understanding everything about it until it was done.

 

'But remember, be cool and do not complain to whatever they're asking. They're investors, so you should be patient and knowledgeable.' Advised her father.

 

"I know. I know. After the wedding, I'm going to do this. Aigoo, is that it?" Yoona groans. She isn't really interested in stuffs like these, but she can't complain as well. 

 

'Don't forget to send my regards to Yul and his father.' Mr. Im added, coughing in the process.

 

"Your cough is still there, Appa?" Which Yoona got concerned immediately.

 

'Just a simple cough. This will disappear in the coming days.'

 

"How was your heart now? I've heard you went into a doctor last week?" Yoona knew her father is sick, which she is really getting more worried every time she can see him just cough. Last week, the latter went for a check up after chest pain. She's afraid it might end to a serious illness.

 

It was fine now. The doctor just give me tips and medicine to prevent it from happening again.

 

"Are you sure?" Yoona wasn't convinced, rising her eyebrows. "You sounded not right now."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter