Call me Daddy: 31

YoonHyun Story 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

31 | When Yoona is sick 2.2

 

 

It's dinner time -- and since the owner of the mansion is sick, Seohyun and her twins decided to have their dinner inside the doe-eyed's room. As the twins are eating, being feed by their mother, Yoona was on the bed, acting like she was full. The truth is, she's envy - because it's been a whole day since she was eating healthy foods, medicine, healthy foods, and more healthy foods... while the kids are having a good meat. That smell doesn't even help at all.

 

Wow. Just plain torture~ All that she could do is to put her eyes focus to the tv screen, as if she's enjoying it. But from time to time, she would looked at their side, and smile only if caught staring.

 

"Omma, Yoong Daddy is not amuse." Suddenly, Daniel seems to notice her. She instantly looked at him and the latter smiled. "She seems not good with this?" He added, referring to their dinner without her.

 

"What?" Seohyun also looked at the doe-eyed girl by the bed, and raised her brows.

 

"He's just thinking random things, Hyun. Don't mind it."

 

"No, really. I noticed... she would constantly looked at us but she would immediately look away, if caught." Daniel further pushed his thoughts.

 

Paul who was enjoying his meal curiously looked at Yoona as well. But he was busy munching, he can't form any words in his mind.

 

"Danny, stop talking non sense." Yoona sighed right at the end. But truthfully inside, she wished Daniel will share his meat. His meat that was wrap on a lettuce.

 

"Hmm, I think I get you now, baby." Seohyun has a meaningful smile crossing her features. As then, she took a lettuce and place a meat on it. Subsequently, she got up and went over the bed. Yoona had a slight startle reaction when she suddenly feed her with the meat she had been craving.

 

"What -- A-Are you sure?" Yoona gulped, eyeing the food. In the corner, she didn't noticed, Paul and Daniel are giggling, watching their mother feeding her.

 

"Just once. It wouldn't be bad." Seohyun was so kind this time. "Open your mask. I'll feed you."

 

Yoona smiled like a happy kid. "Okay." and with that, she opened so big like an alligator. Seohyun complied, placing it in . 

 

"Like it?"

 

"Jjang!" mumbles Yoona between her chew.

 

Giggling, Seohyun caresses the doe-eyed's cheeks before going back to the balcony, where her kids are waiting for her to continue their meal. Yoona was left savoring each taste she can get in the meat. She so wanted to cry now for tasting the best samgyeopsal. But yet before she could finish it, she saw Paul is approaching her bed, holding the same meat.

 

"Omma said twice won't be bad." Paul snickered, as he climbed to the bed and casually feed her again. "Fighting, Daddy!" he said after he feeds him. 

 

Yoona couldn't say her thanks, but was able to smile. Paul then gives her a loving and lingering bear hug before he climbs down and went back to his mother and brother. Yoona was smiling from ear to ear, as she continues to munch and munch until there wasn't left anymore. And by that time, Daniel was seen approaching her bed.

 

"Omo." And since twice is enough, Daniel is only holding a glass of water. Yoona chuckles, and just let the young boy climb then help her drink the water. While she's drinking it, she can't help her heart but flutter. And yes, she was blushing. But at the same time, she felt stronger now, other than earlier.

 

"Daddy should behave now, so you will be okay by next day, Hmm?" Daniel said in a whisper, as he leaned in to press his pair of lips against the doe-eyed's forehead. He cutely smiled and Yoona smiled back, didn't missed it and ruffle his hair.

 

Watching Daniel went back again to the balcony, Yoona can no longer hold back the tears and let it dropped. She felt so special and being loved by these three. How much she also wants to do the same. But it seems like, Seohyun is really taking care of their health pretty well. They ain't going to be sick that easily, eh? 

 

'Aigoo, I am really going to marry Seohyun.' She snickered with her own thoughts. 'Someday~ Someday~ we'll know~'

 

 

A couple of minutes later, Seohyun and her twins were finished. They all cleaned it up and went back to Yoona's bedroom. The twins are occupying the bathroom, brushing their teeth. Whilst Seohyun checks on any improvements of Yoona's fever. Just like she had expect, it got lowered. She was glad about it. Yet, the latter's cold was still there. So she made her take pills for it before she could ask her again later in the midnight, for her fever.

 

"Come here. Let's watch the movie together." Yoona patted the empty space next to her, asking for her girlfriend to take the spot.

 

"Omma! We are finished!" But the moment Seohyun wanted to tuck herself in, she heard her twins yelling inside the bathroom. She has to ignore Yoona's request and check on her twins.

 

Yoona sighed, audibly. She sat up and rub her nose for quiet some time before she kick herself out of the bed and weakly walk her way to the balcony. She literally spread her arms and stretch her body from left to right, right to left. And another huge yawn escape .

 

"Whoa~ I love this night~" as she moaned, she can hear noises behind. Which made her turned her head and caught the sight of Paul and Daniel, once again running away from their mother. What is it this time? They don't want to wear pajamas. Seohyun's patience was still so intact, which is so admiring. She can't hold it back and chuckles, watching them playing around for the 2nd time of the night. But she must say, Seohyun's face is obviously now showing an exhaust face despite the bright face.

 

"Yah! Daddy, we are sleeping here!!!"

 

Ugh, come on. Not again. However, her thoughts crushed the moment the twins climb to her bed and jumping. Her plan of having an alone time with her girlfriend will seems to be a dream only. The playground didn't seem to help at all -- especially if both kids used to sleep with their mother.

 

Seohyun approached her with her eyebrows rising. "What's wrong?"

 

"You know what I wanted." said Yoona, sighing audibly. "But it's okay. I love sleeping with them."

 

"Don't worry. We can just escape if they have fallen alseep." Seohyun grinned, as an idea suddenly pop out her mind.

 

"Hmm? Escape? What are you planning eh?" ask Yoona, feeling weird with the way the young mother is showing her toothy grin.

 

Looking back to the twins, who are now behave watching the movie on Yoona's big plasma TV, Seohyun then take this opportunity and wrap her arms around Yoona's waist. She leaned in and whispered. "Once they're no longer going to wake up later, we'll escape. Just outside, spend the night for an hour."

 

"An hour is not enough." Yoona likes the idea but she doesn't like the limitations.

 

"What do you suppose me to do? I can't-"

 

"Spend the night with me until dawn." Yoona cut her girlfriend's words intentionally.

 

Seohyun was agape, heck, she didn't like it. "No."

 

"Baby please... "

 

"I can't!"

 

"No You can!"

 

"I thought yo're sick? You'll get worse if we stay the rest of the night outside?" Seohyun continued to argue in her low voice. She just wanted to give Yoona her request, but she can't tolerate it that long.  "Yoong don't be stubborn."

 

Burying her face to the crook of the girl's neck, Yoona answered, "Okay. I know I have to get well too. I can't let you worry over me that much." her arms finally held her girl through her hips, pulling her much closer.

 

"You're just taking advantage of my kindness." said Seohyun softly, while Yoona's hair.

 

"I can't?"

 

Seohyun giggles. "Yes."

 

"Yeah, yeah..." Yoona breathed in and out, allowing those scent engulfed her. She really liked her scent, so refreshing -- like she's her strawberry. It always made her felt like tasting her too. But she needs to resist her.

 

Sensing the silence over the balcony, The twins turned their heads and caught the sight of their sweet mother, their Daddy's hair and her back. Grinning widely, they turned off the TV and rushes to the balcony. Without any warning, they pulled them back to the room and ask them to lie down. Yoona was chuckling, yet she comply as her body seriously so lazy to even stand for a long time.

 

Stubborn Seohyun she got up and pushes her twins down instead on the bed. "I'll make some milk for the two of you first. You two take care of your Daddy."

 

"Yes, Ma'am." The twins playfully saluted in unison.

 

As soon as Yoona had left to the kitchen, The twins immediately tuck their selves under the covers, making Yoona at the center of them. Without any warning, they clutched onto Yoona's arms, and put their legs on the her legs in both sides.

 

"What is this?" Yoona struggle but the twins didn't budge. "Yah! Paul, Daniel! Don't ya think this is okay?!"

 

"We are giving you hugs Daddy." Daniel stated.

 

"Yeah, it says that if someone is sick - a best medicine is loving hugs." Paul explained confidently.

 

Yoona was speechless with Paul's answer. "How'd you know - I mean, where did you get that Paul?"

 

"My Appa. You know, Yunho Appa. He always does that to me. And so as Omma."

 

"That's why we are doing this to you too, Daddy." Said Daniel, giggling.

 

"Oh, so you guys love Yoong Daddy?" 

 

The twins looked at each other and nodded simultaneously.

 

"So sweet... But do you know what's sweeter Paul, Daniel?"

 

"Mm?" The twins just hum.

 

A big grin plastered Yoona's face as she answered, "You guys will sleep the next door."

 

"NO!" 

 

"Ugh, why?!" Yoona rolled her eyes annoyingly. She can't believe Paul is now joining Daniel.

 

"We want to cuddle with you. At the same time, take care of you." said Paul strongly.

 

"And didn't you heard Omma? She ask us to take care of you." as Daniel also added.

 

Yoona can no longer form a word to say. The twins are just being sweet tonight. She shouldn't be complaining. But how about her and Seohyun? 'Ugh, the struggle of being a Daddy to twins is real. Damn.'

 

Paul and Daniel victoriously close their eyes without letting go of their Daddy's arms. They are holding her in place like if they will, it's the end of the world. Forgetting about their milks.

 

"Good night my boys." Yoona sighed defiantly. Whether she liked it or not, there's this protective nature from the twins. 

 

"Goodnight our Daddy~" they said in unison. "We love you~"

 

Yoona can't also resist herself and close her eyes, slowly becoming so comfortable despite her complaince. Well, it's no bad at all. I feel like a real father of these kids. I love you Daniel, Paul.

 

In a matter of seconds, they fall asleep - with Yoona as the leader.

 

 

 

=================

 

 

 

Outside, In the kitchen specifically, Seohyun has finished the milk. But unexpectedly, Mr. Im arrives, surprising her soul.

 

"M-Mr. Im? How-How... J-Just when did you arrive? " She didn't seem to hear any car pulling over outside. She would have greeted him.

 

Mr Im has an amuse smile forming in his lips. "Mr Im? Really?"

 

"Uh, I-I am so-sorry." Seohyun immediately bow in respect. "Welcome back, Mr. Im."

 

The address old man continue to smile and said, "I didn't mean for you to do that. What I mean is that... you should call me Appa already."

 

"What?" Seohyun was really puzzled. "What do you mean? Um, are you here

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter