Chapter 110

The Innocent Story Of SinB

 

 

It was still early but Sowon arrived to school, she was walking to the library, she entered and greeted the lady working there. She was putting back some books on the shelf. Sowon helper her put the books on the high part since she was way taller than the woman.

 

“Thank you.” said the lady with a smile.

 

Sowon smiled back at her and went to find a nice spot to sit. She choose a little table against a wall, she pulled another chair beside her for SinB, the girl told her by message that she would also arrive early.

 

The tall girl opened her notebook and started studying. She took out some activities they did in class to redo them and be ready for her exam. She needed to study hard if she wanted to graduate and be able to have a nice job to help her mother with the house and everything.

 

Sowon looked up as she saw a shadow over her book. She smiled happily that SinB already joined her but her smile faded as she saw it was Eunha. Sowon swallowed hard.

 

“What are you doing here? How come you’re here so early?” she asked knowing Eunha would not arrive that early usually because she kinda live far away from school compared to them all and would get there later.

 

Eunha looked at her before looking down. “I asked my dad to drop me here early so I could find you and talk to you.” said Eunha shyly.

 

Sowon sighed. “I don’t want to talk, I’m studying.” said coldly Sowon still upset about the short girl. Sowon knew that they should talk but she was afraid, afraid that Eunha would tell her she loves that boy now, telling her that what they had was just for fun, that they were just lonely. Sowon was scared Eunha would end everything and leave her for that boy because he was a man and Sowon was just a girl…

 

“Can I sit some minutes?” asked Eunha with sad eyes. Sowon looked away from those puppy eyes she knew too well. “I won’t be long I swear.” added Eunha but Sowon shook her head.

 

“Sorry, I’m waiting for someone, you can’t sit.” said Sowon looking back at her book and hoping Eunha would leave now.

 

SinB arrived and walked to them. “Hi Eunha.” she said with a smile. Sowon looked at SinB and smiled.

 

“I thought you forgot about me!” said the tall girl giggling as she made sign for SinB to sit beside her. SinB took off her jacket and put her bag on the table before sitting beside Sowon.

 

SinB took her books out but then looked at Eunha still staring at them with a frown. “Maybe you wanted to sit here?” asked SinB confused, she didn’t know if the girls finally talked or not, she was lost, was Sowon and Eunha having a moment before she arrive? she wondered then she looked at Sowon since Eunha was silent. “We should go to another table so Eunha will have a seat too?” she asked Sowon as she put her books back in her bag ready to move to another stop but Sowon put her hand on SinB’s arm.

 

“No, it’s okay, Eunha was about to leave.” said Sowon glaring at Eunha who sighed and turned around before walking away angry.

 

SinB looked at Sowon wide eyes. “What was that?” asked SinB scared. “You two still didn’t talk?”

 

Sowon sighed, her serious expression became a sad one now. “No… I’m not ready to hear what she want to tell me…” confessed Sowon. “I don’t think I will like her explanations.”

 

SinB arched an eyebrow at the tall girl. “How can you know if you don’t listen to her?” she asked curious. “Maybe she will confess her love to you and tell you she didn’t liked hanging out with that boy and rather be with you?” said SinB trying to give some hope to Sowon.

 

Eunha wouldn’t insist to talk if she didn’t have something important to say to Sowon and it was clear Eunha was as sad as Sowon right now.

 

Sowon looked down. “And what if it’s the contrary?” asked Sowon teary eyes.

 

SinB stayed silent, it was the first time she saw Sowon like that, the girl used to be so strong all the time and seeing her tears in her eyes broke SinB’s heart.

 

“Come here.” said SinB as she hugged Sowon. “Don’t imagine the worst…” she said patting Sowon’s back. Sowon nodded and broke the hug, she brushed her tears away and took a big breath.

 

“Sorry.” she said with a shy smile to SinB who smiled back at her.

 

“Don’t be sorry, you don’t have to hide your tears from me.” said SinB nicely. “You already saw me at my worst and you always been there so let me do the same for you.” she added before playfully hit Sowon’s arm. “Now study!” she said laughing and Sowon giggled before they started to study again.

 

After a moment Sowon looked at her phone and pushed SinB with her elbow. “It’s almost time for class.” said Sowon and SinB nodded, they took their stuff and walked out, SinB walked Sowon to her class and on their way, they met Yerin.

 

“Hey girls!” said the chemistry girl stopping a minute to greet them. “How are you today?” she asked.

 

“Fine we were studying, exams are coming.” said Sowon.

 

“What about you?” asked SinB. “Even if I’m sure you don’t need to study seeing how smart you are for all those science stuff!” laughed SinB and Yerin blushed.

 

“I’m not that smart!” said Yerin shyly. “Some lessons are harder than others so we’re all into studies too this days.” she said and one of Yerin’s friend came closer, he bowed his head and put his hand on Yerin’s shoulder. SinB looked at him, it was the boy who’s always with Yerin, he seemed nice, SinB hoped she could know more about him, he may know Yerin very well.

 

“Yerin let’s go or we will be late.” he said nicely and Yerin nodded.

 

“I’m coming in a minute oppa, save me a seat beside you please.” said Yerin with a cute voice, he smiled at her and nodded before leaving.

 

SinB looked at him walking away. He was pretty good looking and he seemed really close to Yerin, was he her boyfriend? wondered SinB, she was wondering that since a long time now, since she met Yerin actually. But Yerin never talk about her friends to SinB.

 

“SinB?” asked Sowon poking her cheek and laughing.

 

Sinb looked at her then at Yerin, both of them were laughing at her.

 

“Omo, you were thinking so hard that you totally ignored us!” said Yerin and SinB frowned.

 

“What? what is it?” she asked embarrassed now.

 

Sowon shook her head and smiled. “Yerin ask if you want to hang out after class.” repeated the tall girl. “She propose to teach us more about skateboarding.” explained Sowon.

 

SinB shook her head. “Not tonight, sadly I can’t, I told Yuju I would hang out with her, she invited me over after school.” explained SinB and the two girls seemed disappointed. “You two can still hang out together.” said SinB.

 

Yerin giggled. “Yeah but it won’t be the same without you.” she said pinching SinB’s cheeks.

 

Sowon laughed at them. “Yeah, we won’t have anyone to bully if you’re not there, it’s really not fun.” she added and Yerin nodded before high fiving the tall girl while SinB was pouting.

 

“Well I have to go now.” said Yerin looking at her phone. “We can hang out another day.” she said waving at them and running away.

 

Sowon looked at her phone and frowned. “We will be super late too if we don’t go.” she said and SinB nodded before they finally went to their respective classes.

 

The classes went by very quickly as teacher are doing review with the class for the coming up exams. Most people are very focus in class and do the practice question that the teaching was handing out. For SinB, most of it was easily done as she always studied in advance and had already review her material. While waiting for class to be dismissed she started to think what would Yuju and her do. She still haven’t seen Yuju this morning then she checked her phone and frowned, neither did she get a message from her. She sighed and put her phone aways as the teacher enter the class.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello hello! Lots of people enjoy last chapter :) We are glad haha! So Eunha tried to talk to Sowon but sadly Sowon pushed her away. What will happen to our WonHa? Will someone be able to knock some sense to Sowon for that she will talk to Eunha? Soooo now! Let us know what you think will happen next and what you think of this chapter as usual! :D 

Thank you naepittamnunmoon for the upvote!! :D Hope to hear from you again soon!