Chapter 121

The Innocent Story Of SinB

 

 

SinB woken up on the next day in her bed, she decided to go back home and not sleep at Umji’s house. She walked a bit with Sowon and Eunha then leave them as she arrived to her house. SinB took her phone and smiled as she looked at the picture or Sowon and Eunha kissing.

 

She had never seen two girls kissing like that before and her heart was beating fast as she remembered this moment. It was very hot, SinB wondered if it looked that hot when she kissed Sowon in the bar last time. It probably was but SinB was too drunk to fully remember how it was exactly.

 

She looked at the picture again and smiled she clicked on the sharing icon and send it to Sowon. “Morning giraffe! Here’s a little gift for you :p” sent SinB with a big smile on her lips.

 

Sowon immediately answered. “Whaaaat? I thought you deleted it!!!” SinB giggled as she read the message then her phone vibrated again. “I’m gonna kill you!!!!” SinB laughed at Sowon’s message.

 

She was about to answer when her phone vibrated one more time. “Actually it’s a nice pic… But don’t you dare show this to anyone!!”

 

SinB shook her head and typed an answer. “Don’t worry I won’t show it to anyone and yeah it’s nice pic:) I have to prepare, see you at school!”

 

As she was dressing her phone vibrated again, she ignored it since it was probably Sowon telling her she would see her at school too. SinB prepared her bag then walked out of her room. Her parents were in the kitchen.

 

“Hello!” she smiled at her parents before taking some food in a little box.

 

“You are not eating anything?” asked SinB’s dad and SinB shook her head.

 

“I’m gonna eat with the girls at school.” said SinB before waving at them as she walked away from the kitchen. “Have a nice day!”

 

“Have a nice day too honey!” answered her mom as SinB passed the door and left the house.

 

She walked faster as she saw her bus arriving, she stopped at the bus stop just in time and went to take a seat. She took her phone out and read her message. But to her surprise it wasn’t Sowon, it was Jackson.

 

“Good morning SinB! When are you finishing class today? I would like to see you and talk :)”

 

SinB almost missed her stop as she was replying to him so she locked her phone and quickly went down, as she arrived at the cafeteria she was alone, she sat and finished her message.

 

“I finish at 3 today, do you want to meet at the gate? We have some times before Yuju end class too today.” sent SinB.

 

“Yeah, I know she finish at 5 today, it’s perfect then I will wait for you in front of the school. Can’t wait! See you later ;)”

 

Jackson replied so fast, SinB saw her friends entering the cafeteria, Eunha waved at her as they walked closer. She put her phone in her pocket and greeted the girls happily.

 

Sowon and Eunha sat opposite to SinB, in their usual seats. “I was waiting for your text yesterday…” said SinB to Sowon who looked up at her. “I asked you to message me as soon as you arrive to your house safe and sound.” explained SinB and Sowon nodded.

 

“Sorry I -”

 

“That’s because she stayed over at my house.” cut Eunha as she took Sowon’s arm. “We watched a movie and fell asleep on the couch.” explained the short girl with a big smile.

 

“I see.” smirked SinB. “I hope you two didn’t make out without telling me!” she teased them making the two girls blush madly.

 

“Forget about that!” said Sowon. “Let’s say it never happened!”

 

Eunha nodded shyly. “It’s Umji that asked me…” she said with a cute voice and SinB giggled.

 

“Yeah yeah, as if we totally forced you…we simply said a simple kiss but you two end up in each other face” said SinB laughing at Sowon who glared back at her.

 

The tall girl was about to answer when Yerin approached and sat beside SinB. “Hello girls!”

 

“Hello Yerin!” said SinB smiling.

 

“That smell super good over here.” said the chemistry girl as she pointed to the table at SinB’s breakfast.

 

SinB giggled. “Here taste this!” she said as she feeded some of her food to Yerin.

 

Yerin smiled and ate the food from SinB’s hand without an hesitation. “So yummy!” said Yerin and SinB smiled proudly.

 

“My mom is a super good cook! I wish I could cook like her…” said SinB and Yerin stole another piece of food before smiling which made SinB smack the girl lightly.

 

“Practice is the key.” she said winking at SinB. “It’s not that hard! You just have to practice a lot to be good.” she said and SinB nodded.

 

“Easy for you, you’re a good cook too.” said SinB pouting.

 

“I wasn’t some years ago, but as I keep trying I finally learned a lot.” explained Yerin as she patted SinB’s shoulder. “Give me more, it’s so delicious!!” said Yerin excitely and SinB nodded as she feeded Yerin again.

 

Sowon arched an eyebrow at them before sharing her food with Eunha who was all happy as she took Sowon’s breakfast snacks.

 

“You could teach me more some days, I’m sure I would learn a lot with you.” said SinB to Yerin who nodded nicely.

 

“Of course, whenever you want.” answered Yerin as she put her hand on SinB’s back. “Okay girls, thank you for this nice breakfast break, I have to go in class. See you tonight!” she said as she stood up and give a side hugged to SinB.

 

“See you tonight!” waved SinB before turning around and facing her friends. “What? I’m working tonight!” she answered as Sowon was staring at her.

 

“Nothing.” said the tall girl with a smile before they continued to eat.

 

Once they were done, they all went to their classes.

 

During class, SinB had trouble focusing, what could Jackson want to talk to her. Was it another plan to have them meet up to see Yuju? Then she started to think back about the time she and Yuju hang out. She missed the girl so much. After taking some more notes from the teacher, her class finally finished. As she stepped out, she saw Yuju at the corridor, talking with some classmates again.

 

SinB was debating if she should say hi, but she was too scared to ruin it, she should take it slow. So she simply turned around to leave but then she heard her angel’s voice.

 

“SinB?” said Yuju shyly and SinB quickly turned around smiling at the latter.

 

“Hey Yuju…” said SinB as Yuju approached her.

 

“You are done with classes?” asked Yuju in which SinB nodded.

 

“You still have class right?” asked SinB and Yuju nodded.

 

Then it was an awkward silence.

 

“Alright, then you can go, I will head to my next class.” said Yuju in which SinB nodded.

 

“Ah...okay..I will see you around…” answered SinB as she saw Yuju turning around and going to her class. Once Yuju was out of her sight, SinB put her hand on her heart and sighed. Just talking to Yuju make her heart race like this. She shook her head and smiled, at least Yuju was slowly talking to her.

 

She happily walked out of school and saw Jackson already at the gate. The boy waved at SinB as she smiled and walked toward the boy. As she get there, Jackson handed a soda juice to SinB. “Here, you must be tired after your day of school.” said Jackson as he winked at SinB and SinB nodded.

 

“Thank you! How much do I owe you?” asked SinB as she was taking out her wallet but Jackson held her hand to stop her.

 

“Oh come on, just let me treat you! Aren’t we friend now?” he winked and then SinB shrugged, slowly moving her hand away and nodded.

 

“Al..right. Thank you.” she said shyly as she opened her drink.

 

Jackson giggled. “You are cute when you are embarrassed.” he said making SinB blush even more and clear .

 

“So...what did you want to talk about?” she asked him curious.

 

“Oh yeah about that! So this sunday, I am planning to bring Yuju to go to the cinema to watch the new film that came out. So, I was thinking, maybe you could meet us there accidently?” he explained.

 

SinB stared at Jackson and was thinking. “But...is weird no? Me being there alone…” said SinB knowing Yuju knew her well and would find it weird that SinB goes out alone.

 

Jackson smiled at her. “Not if you got ditched. We will meet there and bump into you. You will just have to pretend to be sad or something and I will ask you what’s wrong and you will say that your friend ditched you and you already got yourself a ticket. Then obviously, I will say to go together!” he said proud to have a lie for every situations.

 

SinB was listening. “But...it’s a date between you two...I’m sure Yuju wouldn’t want me to interrupt that..” said SinB unsure.

 

Jackson wrapped his arm around SinB’s shoulder. “I’m sure it will be fine. Yesterday we were talking about watching the movie and she was talking about watching movie with you and you would always fall asleep. She was very excited when she was talking about you and hope to watch one with you soon.” he said and SinB was feeling happy, Yuju was missing her too and wanted to spend time with her like before.

 

Then SinB’s body stiffened as she realized that Jackson’s arm was around her, she slowly moved away again, this boy was really friendly she find. “Ah..Hm...maybe…” she slowly answered.

 

Jackson looked at her clearly not satisfied with SinB’s unsure answer.  “Look, I won’t force you. But I think this is a very good opportunity. We will watch the movie together, after that you girls will probably talk about it, then we can go play some arcade game together and have supper. I’m sure after that, your friendship will be back to normal!” he said seriously.

 

SinB was smiling just by imagining that and nodded. “Good idea. She just talked to me before class, well at least she call out my name so I think it’s already some baby steps...with this…” said SinB as she was smiling more happily. “It should be good!” she added nodding to herself then she looked at Jackson. “Thank you so much Jackson!!”

 

Jackson looked at SinB and giggled “ You welcome! This is what friends are for isn’t it?” he smiled and fist pumped with SinB.

 

SinB nodded and waved goodbye to him as she needed to go to work.

 

When she got to work, she saw Yejun playing with the kids while Yerin was sitting on the bench on her phone in hands.

 

“Is ducky playing a duck game?” teased SinB as she sat beside Yerin.

 

Yerin giggled and put her phone away. “Yep! Got a problem?” she winked and SinB nodded.

 

“Yep!”

 

Yerin arched her eyebrows “And what is the problem?”

 

“You should spend your time thinking how to teach me how to cook than playing game.” said SinB smiling which made Yerin laugh.

 

“Hahahha, true, teaching you will be so hard that I really need to sit down and write a plan out step by step!” teased Yerin this time which earn a smack from SinB and they both laughed.

 

“Doing anything after class?” asked SinB to Yerin, hoping she could hang out a bit with the latter.

 

Yerin nodded. “Yep.” then SinB was frowning and Yerin giggled. “I’m hanging out with a princess!” said Yerin which made SinB frown even more, so Yerin have a lot of princess…she thought.

 

Yerin laughed and pushed SinB’s shoulder lightly. “I will be hanging out with you princess if you don’t mind.” explained Yerin seeing SinB didn’t understand she was talking about her since the beginning.

 

Hearing this SinB smiled widely. “Oh yes! I’d like to!”

 

“Why were you frowning?” asked Yerin but SinB shook her head.

 

“Euh..no reason..” said SinB ad she looked away.

 

Yerin poked SinB. “Aww come on, tell me!” she kept poking SinB.

 

SinB was standing up to escape but Yerin caught her and was hugging her from behind and whisper into her ears. “Come on princess, tell me or I will tickle you non stop!” she said determined which made SinB blushed and gave up.

 

“Fine fine…” said SinB so Yerin let go of SinB and smiled.

 

“I...was thinking that you call a lot of people princess...so...yeah…” said SinB, a bit embarrassed which made Yerin laugh.

 

“Awww, is my princess is jealous??” said Yerin poking SinB again but earn a glare from SinB.

 

“Ok ok, don’t glare at me like this. Did anyone tell you that your glare can kill?” asked the chemistry girl and SinB nodded with a little smirk.

 

“No no, you are the only one I call princess for now, so don’t worry!” said Yerin with her hand up in the air as in she give up.

 

SinB rolled her eyes. “I will see you later!” she said as she noticed all the kids were waiting at the door.

 

After class, they walked Yejun back home so that they could hang out together a bit. The poor boy was pouting but Yerin promised him she would bring him ice cream but he was still sad. SinB knelt down and patted Yejun’s head.

 

“Come on, can Yejun be a good boy and go in to wait for Yerin noona?” asked SinB in which Yejun pouted again then SinB gave a kiss to Yejun then he happily ran into the house which made Yerin and SinB laugh.

 

“Seriously, this boy. So young and already learn how to get kiss from girls tsk tsk!” teased Yerin which made SinB giggle.

 

“What? You’re jealous or something?” laughed SinB in which Yerin giggled.

 

“What if I am?” asked back Yerin which made SinB stare at her shocked while Yerin laughed out loud.

 

SinB smack her. “Stop teasing me!”

 

Yerin kept laughing. “But it’s so fun to tease you!” she exclaimed as both of them were walking to a nearby park to hang out a bit.

 

They both sat on a swing while talking.

 

“So, exams are here, how are you doing?” asked Yerin nicely.

 

SinB sighed. “It’s going okay, but I have a lot to catch up lately and my mark isn’t as good I wanted it to be. I will have to do super well in the final to bring back up my average…”

 

Yerin was surprised. “Really? I thought you were at top of your class.” said Yerin in which SinB sighed again.

 

“Yeah I was...I’ve just been having trouble concentrating..” she explained as she looked down.

 

“Because of Yuju?” asked Yerin shyly.

 

SinB looked up at Yerin and slowly nodded. “Yeah...I guess you can say that…” simply answered SinB.

 

“So, how are things with Yuju?” asked Yerin in which SinB was a bit shocked that the latter ask. “I’m just worry about you. I don’t want to cause you troubles. If you don’t mind letting me know.” simply said Yerin.

 

SinB nodded. “Things are a bit rough. She barely talk to me much...“

 

Yerin nodded and whispered lowly. “I’m sorry.” But SinB heard it.

 

“No need to apologize. It’s my choice.” she smiled.

 

Yerin was looking at SinB, a bit shocked to hear it from SinB and SinB understood that stare.

 

She smiled. “Yeah, it’s a choice I make and I don’t think I would regret it. I love having you around Yerin. Your friendship is important to me.” said SinB which Yerin gave SinB her signature eye smile. She was so happy to hear that.

 

“Plus, Jackson’s here to help me. You know, at first I really hated him. I hated that he stole my best friend away. But now, I feel thankful that he’s here to help me.”

 

“Help you?” asked Yerin curiously.

 

SinB nodded “Yeah, he’s been creating a lot of chance for me to meet Yuju and hang out. And supposedly, this sunday, should be the big day where I can earn Yuju’s friendship back. He said.” giggled SinB.

 

Yerin nodded, not knowing what to say.

 

“I can’t wait to see what happen…” smiled SinB as she was picturing the movie date.

 

Yerin nodded then stood up as she looked at the time. “It’s time for me to go home. Good luck on sunday SinB. Let me know how it goes.” she smiled.

 

SinB nodded and they gave each other a hugged before they went on their separate way home.

 

As SinB got home, her parents had set the table already. She went to sit and was eating with them.

 

“SinB, are you doing anything this weekend?” asked her mom.

 

SinB looked at her mom and nodded. “Yeah...I have plan on going to the movies with some friends.”

 

SinB mom shook her head. “Can you come to the company?” asked her mom.

 

SinB frowned. “But..I went not long ago…” said SinB sadly, she really couldn’t miss this sunday, she needed this sunday to make up with Yuju.

 

“Are you saying friends are more important than your future now?” asked her mom with a cold tone.

 

SinB looked down and shook her head. “No.. but amma… I really need to go to this outing this sunday...please. I will go to the company next week...I promise..” said SinB sincerely, she wanted to cry, she thought her mom was less strict now.

 

“Honey...” said SinB’s dad as he looked at his wife. “What did we say about letting SinB decide what’s best for her? She’s still young. Let her enjoy a bit of her time off.” he said with a soft voice.

 

SinB’s mom sighed. “She’s with her friend every days at school already, what is so important?” she asked her husband not understanding, she wasn’t asking for much things recently.

 

“Honey, lots of kids her age doesn’t work at night. SinB is already very good, she’s been tutoring and stuff. At school, she’s in class, at night she’s working. She only have the weekend with her friends. Just let her be, at least this week ok?” smoothed her dad to her mom.

 

Then her mom sighed. “Alright, next week then.” she said as she looked at her daughter who nodded.

 

SinB smiled widely and mouthed thank you to her dad in which he winked at SinB and they finish eating their supper.

 

SinB went up to her room and her phone was ringing, it was Umji.

 

“SinB, let’s go out sunday!” said Umji happily “Eunha and me are planning to go out. Sowon will join us later.” informed Umji.

 

SinB frowned. “I have plan already Umji, sorry. Next time?” she said a little sad not to be able to go out with the girls but it was for a good reason.

 

“Where are you going?” asked Umji a bit disappointed.

 

“Movie.”

 

“With who??” asked Umji confused as her friends will be with her and she knew SinB wasn’t the type to go out alone especially to go see a movie.

 

“Jackson and Yuju.” said SinB unsure.

 

“Yuju is talking to you now?” asked Umji happily now for SinB.

 

“Actually not that much… But Jackson suggested me to go and say that my friend ditched me so I would join them.” explained SinB.

 

It was silent on the line.

 

“Are you sure you want to use a lie to cover that SinB?” asked Umji unsure.

 

SinB sighed. “I don’t know anymore but it sound like a good plan…” she said convinced.

 

Umji sighed. The line stayed silent before SinB finally talked again. “Jackson said after that my friendship with Yuju wold be back to normal and I think he’s right.” explained SinB.

 

“It’s just that I-” started Umji before stopping herself and sighing. “I’m not sure it’s a good idea to trust Jackson with your friendship with Yuju, it’s not really his business you know…”

 

SinB frowned, wasn’t Umji suppose to support on her choices? “You should support me instead of being like that Umji… I trust Jackson because he already did a lot to help me with Yuju… I’m sorry I can’t hang out with you this weekend but I won’t let go of this chance just for hanging out with you girls.” said SinB a little annoyed that Umji wasn’t happy for her. Was Umji jealous she wouldn’t hang out with her for once? wondered SinB irritated that Umji wasn’t encouraging her right now…

 

Umji sighed. “Okay good for you.” said Umji frustration in her voice. “Have fun.” she added without any enthusiasm and SinB sighed too.

 

“Don’t be mad Umji.” said SinB feeling bad, she hated when her and Umji were like that to each other. “I will come join you girls after my hang out with Yuju.” she waid with a soft voice.

 

“Okay, be careful.” said Umji with worry in her voice now. Then they hung up and SinB went to bed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello hello! us again! Wow I feel like we updated so much this week hahaha. Hope you guys are not sick of us =P

Some SinRin moment =P Wasn't it cute when Yerin was saying that she would hang out with princess and SinB thought she call other people princess? xD and SinB sending the picture to Sowon hahaha. Uh oh, SinB is having a small argument with her mom and Umji. Do you think Umji will be mad at SinB? What do you think will happen between them? Would their friendship ship apart because of Jackson? :O The things SinB do for Yuju huh?

As usual let us know! ;)