Chapter 113

The Innocent Story Of SinB

 

 

Sowon carried SinB away and sat her on a bench outside of school. She kneeled in front of her and looked at her knee and hand.

 

“It’s not that bad, you will survive.” said Sowon before opening her bag and taking out a cute bandage with a heart on it. SinB looked down at Sowon in silence, she was replaying her talk with Yuju in her head again and again. Was everything really over, was their friendship broken, had she lost the girl for good…?

 

Once Sowon was done taking care of SinB’s little injuries, she sat beside the girl and put her hand on SinB’s hand. “SinB, do you want to talk about it?” asked Sowon slowly but SinB shook her head. “You know Yuju won’t be mad forever, she will come back to you quickly, don’t worry.”

 

SinB looked up at Sowon and frowned. “You can’t know that, look at you and Eunha, how long will you be mad at her?” asked SinB and Sowon looked down. “I know that she told Yuju and that it’s kinda her fault everything exploded between us but you’ve been pretty hard on her earlier…” said SinB sincerely. “I don’t want to be the cause of your relationship…”

 

Sowon sighed. “What Eunha did to me is bad, I feel like she cheated on me, she betrayed me, she crushed my heart. And now she’s the reason you got hurt by Yuju.” said Sowon looking down before looking back at SinB. “You just made friend with Yerin, Yuju will get over it. I know you’re her best friend and that Yerin is her enemy, but it’s not that bad, you will get through this. I believe in you.”

 

SinB shook her head. “For Yuju it’s like I betrayed her.” said SinB looking down. Tears started to come out of her eyes again and Sowon patted her back nicely. “Maybe she’s right, maybe I’m a really bad friend, I lie to her all the time, I hide stuff from her, I made friend with the girl that hurt her… She deserve better than that…” said SinB in a sob.

 

Sowon sighed. “Hey, it’s not your fault, you had to lie to her, you have feelings for her, it’s complicated to be honest with her when you have to hide your feelings, believe me I know what it is. You never lied to hurt her, you just wanted to save your friendship with her.” said Sowon in a reassuring tone. “Maybe she deserves better, but you also deserve better, you can’t sacrifice your happiness for her all the time, if your well being isn’t compatible with hers, maybe you should think about it and find a way to make this relationship works better.”

 

SinB looked up at Sowon as she brushed her tears away. “What do you mean?”

 

Sowon hesitated. “Maybe you can’t have your happiness with her SinB…” said Sowon unsure of SinB’s reaction.

 

“But I love her so much…” said SinB sadly and Sowon nodded.

 

“I know…”

 

SinB sighed. “I can’t give up on her that easily… she’s too important to me…”

 

“What about Yerin? Can you give up on her that easily again?” asked Sowon and SinB looked at her with teary eyes again.

 

She shook her head. “I don’t know...I don’t know anymore... I’m so lost…” said SinB as she put her head in her hands. Sowon side hugged her till she calmed down.

 

After a moment Sowon stood up, it was getting late and cold, they stayed on this bench for hours. Sowon offered her hand to SinB who took it as she stood up. “Want me to walk you home?” asked Sowon but SinB stayed silent. “Maybe you rather go to Umji’s place?” proposed Sowon and SinB looked at her.

 

“She told me she would have a long day today, I’m not sure she will be at her house that soon…” said SinB sadly. “I don’t want to go to her place without her being here… I want to see her but at this time she’s still at her study class…I don’t want to bother her.”

 

Sowon got closer and put her arm around SinB’s neck. “Let’s hang out a little then when Umji’s finish we can go pick her up at her study class?” said Sowon nicely and SinB smiled a bit. “Is your knee okay, will you be able to walk around or I need to carry you again?” asked Sowon as they started to walk away from the bench.

 

“I’m fine.” said SinB and they slowly walked away. Sometime, Sowon saw that SinB would be limping due to the pain, so she wrapped her arm around SinB’s waist which shocked the girl.

 

“Waeyo?” asked SinB. “I can walk.”

 

Sowon rolled her eyes. “Yeah while limping. You are in pain SinB. Let me help you.” in which SinB rolled her eyes too.

 

“People will think I am like a grandma…” said SinB embarrassed.

 

Sowon laughed. “Either you want to be a grandma or you want me to piggy back you.” then SinB stuck her tongue out to her.

 

“But you are the grand mom!” grumbled SinB as she was leaning herself toward Sowon in which Sowon smiled and ruffled SinB’s hair.

 

Sowon took SinB to a calm place, they ordered hot chocolates and talked a little, Sowon talked about everything but Yuju or Yerin for now, she knew SinB needed a break at least until Umji was with them. Umji would be better to make SinB talk and to comfort her.

 

Sowon made SinB laugh and they had some fun, making the girl forget her miserable day. SinB looked at Sowon and smiled. “Eunha is really lucky to have you.” suddenly said SinB and Sowon choked on her water, making SinB giggle.

 

“I don’t think she want to have me or anything.” answered Sowon after wiping with her napkin.

 

“She wouldn’t run after you like that if she wasn’t missing you or something.” said SinB looking down. “It’s clear she cares about you a lot…” said SinB thinking about Yuju, Eunha obviously cared about Sowon more than Yuju cared about SinB.

 

Sowon looked down. “If she cared that much she wouldn't have hang out with this boy… I know we never said anything about what we are, but I thought it was pretty clear, you don’t kiss or make out with your best friend if you don’t feel something more than friendship for them right?”

 

SinB blushed. “We kissed once and I don’t have that kind of feelings for you...” she said and Sowon blushed too.

 

“Me neither of course, we were drunk and all I was thinking about was Eunha at this moment…” confessed Sowon. “I can’t stop thinking about her, even now, even when I’m super mad at her for telling Yuju about you and Yerin… she’s always on my mind you know, I miss her so much…”

 

“Maybe if you two talk to each other it would fix things and you wouldn’t miss her that much…” said SinB but Sowon sighed. “I’m sure she loves you too.” said SinB sincerely.

 

Sowon shook her head. “I’m not sure she loves me as much as I love her you know, what if she thinks she loves me but it’s just because we know each others well and share a lot of things together, what if she realizes she only loves me as friend… I’m so in love with her I don’t think I can handle being rejected by her.” said Sowon really insecure. “I wouldn’t be able to live without her by my side…” she added as she was holding her cup of hot chocolate tighter.

 

SinB looked at her and put her hand on Sowon’s arm. “And you, how do you know you’re in love and not just loving her as a friend?” asked SinB and Sowon looked up at her.

 

“I told you I think about her all the time, I miss her when she’s not around, even if she left two minutes ago... I feel so good when she’s by my side, I want to be the best person in the world, I want to make her smile, I want to see her happy and help her get everything, she deserve everything, I want her to be the person she want to be, I want her to be able to realise her dreams, I want…” Sowon stopped and sighed. “I want to tell her I love her, I want to tell her that all the time.”

 

“I’m sure you already tell her that often no?” asked SinB, saying to love someone didn’t mean you were in love with them Sowon and Eunha were best friends, they probably said I love you to each other many times.

 

Sowon nodded. “Of course but as I say it it have a different meaning, I feel so good telling her, I want to tell her so often but I’m scared it would be weird…”

 

“You’re a weird person, so I don’t see the problem.” lightly teased SinB but Sowon didn’t even react. “Anyway, I hope you will fix things with Eunha, I don’t want you to end up like me…” said SinB sincerely.

 

Sowon looked sadly at SinB and patted her back. “We will help you with Yuju and Yerin, you will find a way to be around these two I promise.” said Sowon as she stood up. SinB followed her. “Let’s go get Umji, I’m sure she will be happy to see us waiting for her.” said Sowon. “I hope you didn’t tell her so we can surprise her.” she smiled and SinB shook her head slowly.

 

At least SinB wasn’t crying anymore but it was clear that she was deeply touched by all this and that some funny talk wouldn’t cheer her up that easily. She looked so dead inside and Sowon hoped they would find a way to make SinB all happy again.

 

“You know how to go there?” asked Sowon.

 

SinB nodded. “Yeah, our school used to be around there too...I’ll lead you…”

 

Sowon followed SinB, they took the bus, walk and metro and finally they stopped in front of a big building. Sowon looked around and saw the name of the private school. It was the first time Sowon went into this side of the city, this place seemed huge inside and so clean. It must be expensive to study there, Sowon knew her mother could never pay her a school like that...

 

As they were watching the people get out of the building, they saw Umji walking out with some friends.

 

Umji walked out and saw them immediately, she smiled brightly as she walked to them. “SinB! Sowon!” said Umji as she hugged them both. “What are you girls doing here?” she asked happily but also worried, it was unusual for them to come here, it was in fact the first time they came to see her at her school. “Everything alright?” she asked looking at SinB who looked down to hide her tears.

 

Sowon looked at Umji as she girl hugged SinB. “She had a fight with Yuju...”

 

“Again?” mouthed Umji to Sowon who sadly nodded.

 

“Umji, you coming with us for supper right?” asked one of her friends.

 

Umji turned around. “Oh, sorry, I have something to do. I will see you guys tomorrow!” she said to the little group of people waiting for her some steps away.

 

“Isn’t that SinB?” asked one of the girl who approached closer.

 

“Oh mo!! It’s you SinB!!” she said as she pulled SinB for a hug.

 

SinB looked up and recognized one of her high school classmate. “Hey…”

 

“How come you went to those public school SinB? I was sure you would be with us but you suddenly change to a public school!!!” exclaimed one of them.

 

SinB faked a smile. “I just wanted a change and see how it is...”

 

“And? I heard that those students are bad. They don’t behave well and they don’t study well like delinquent!” exclaimed the girl.

 

SinB shook her head. “No no, they are not like that… actually this is Sowon.” introduced SinB to the girl.

 

The girl looked at Sowon from top to bottom. “Hm, what kind of clothes are you wearing? It’s nice but I don’t think I know that brand...”

 

Sowon looked down. “Oh...hmm my mom made it for me…” she explained with a shy smile.

 

The girl looked at Sowon and nodded.

 

“Well, at least I hope you enjoy your time there! It would have been so good if you were still with us you know. I’m sure we are better company than those public school students and things would be so much different from how you are now. ” said the girl as she winked at SinB. “Let’s hang out later ok?” she added as she walked away with some other kids.

 

Umji looked at Sowon. “Sorry, this girl isn’t really nice…” apologized Umji for her classmate behalf.

 

Sowon shook her head. “No no...I understand...I actually feel weird being here you know...it’s like a rich vibe here and I’m just very out of place…”

 

Then they looked at SinB who was silent but a stain of tears was coming out of her eyes.

 

“Let’s go home okay.” said Umji as she brushed SinB’s tears away from her pretty face. “We will call for pizzas and talk about all this mess to find a way to fix this.” said Umji with a reassuring tone.

 

SinB nodded and took Umji’s arm as they walked away. They quickly arrived to Umji’s house, and got comfortable, they ordered the pizzas and sat on the couch together. Umji was listening as SinB was telling her what happened earlier.

 

“Then I finally told her if she want me to choose between her and Yerin, then she should choose between me and Jackson...but she was shocked by my question and completely block me out… I understand that she was right...That I can’t make her chose because Jackson never did anything that hurt me...But he kinda did… he stole Yuju from me… but I can’t tell her that…” explained SinB as she was holding hard not to cry out.

 

Umji was still feeling unsure about all this, she liked Yuju but this girl kept hurting her best friend and she hated seeing SinB like that.

 

They started talking about a way to make Yuju talk to Sinb again without having to ditch Yerin again when someone rang the door.

 

Umji quickly stood up. “Must be the pizzas!” she said walking to the door with a smile.

 

As she opened she saw surprised, it wasn’t the pizza guy but a short girl with a sad face.

 

“Eunha?” asked Umji confused. It was a really weird day, everyone was coming for her today. “What are you doing here? Do you need something?” she asked worried, why would she be in this neighbourhood.

 

Eunha shyly looked at Umji. “Hmm… I have no one to talk to.” just said the short girl and Umji looked behind her making sure the two other girls were still in the living room. “Yuju is out with Jackson and his friends so I’m alone again, and Sowon is even more mad at me for something that I did.. I feel lonely and I don’t have anyone to talk to.” confessed Eunha and Umji’s heart hurt seeing her friend like this. All these mess because of Yuju.

 

“You can talk to me whenever you feel like it.” said Umji nicely as she gave a hug to Eunha. “But right now, it isn’t really a good moment…” said Umji sadly.

 

Eunha was a good friend, and it was saddening her to see the short girl that sad and desperate but since Sowon and SinB were in her house right now it maybe wasn’t a good idea to bring Eunha inside especially knowing Eunha was the one telling Yuju about SinB hanging out with Yerin.

 

“Want to meet tomorrow around a coffee so we can talk?” proposed Umji nicely and Eunha smiled before nodding.

 

“I don’t have class in the afternoon.” said Eunha a little more happy.

 

Umji smiled. “Me neither.” she said before feeling a hand on her shoulder.

 

“So what take you so much tim-” Sowon froze as she saw Eunha at the door in front of Umji. “What are you doing here?” she asked the short girl coldly who looked scared to see her there.

 

“I just needed to talk to Umji…I’m leaving...” said Eunha shyly. “I didn’t know you were here…” she said sincerely and Sowon sighed.

 

“How would you know.” she answered before looking outside. “It’s late and cold, you should have called Umji instead of coming all the way here.” said Sowon trying to use a cold tone but she was clearly worried about Eunha and she felt bad for talking so badly to her earlier, maybe SinB was right, she shouldn’t have to be that harsh with the short girl. “Let me call you a taxi.” said Sowon taking her phone’s out and walking away.

 

“At least she still cares a little about me…” said Eunha looking down and Umji smiled at her.

 

“Of course she does.” said Umji patting her back.

 

Sowon walked back to them. “It will be here in 10 minutes.” she said not looking at Eunha and walking back to the living room.

 

Umji looked at Eunha. “Come in the time your taxi arrive.” she said nicely. Eunha hesitated but followed Umji inside. They went to the living room, Sowon was laying on the couch with her legs on top of SinB’s laps.

 

SinB looked at Eunha and the short girl looked down. “I’m sorry SinB… I didn’t know you would be in that much trouble because of this… I didn’t think before acting, I just wanted… I ...”

 

“It’s okay…” said SinB seeing the short girl was sincere.

 

“You forgive me?” asked Eunha shyly.

 

SinB sighed and looked at Eunha. “Honestly Eunha, I’m not happy with you but Yuju would have find out one way or another, it just hurt that it happened like that…” explained SinB.

 

Eunha nodded, not knowing what to say.

 

“Give me some times...I can’t forgive you right now but I will eventually I just need some time…” explained SinB lowly.

 

“I’m sorry…and I understand...” repeated Eunha looking down as she sat on the couch in front of the girls.

 

Sowon was acting like Euha wasn’t even in the room, she looked at SinB but seeing that the girl was ignoring her and too focused on her phone Sowon moved her feet and hit SinB’s chin playfully.

 

“Yah!” said SinB looking at Sowon with a deadly glare. “Do you want to die?” asked SinB pushing Sowon’s foot away from her making Sowon laugh as she tried to put her feet in SinB’s face again to annoy the girl.

 

Eunha was clenching her teeth as she looked at them playing together. Umji saw it and offered a drink to Eunha before sitting beside her. Sowon was ignoring Eunha and Umji felt awkward so she started talking with Eunha till the taxi arrived.

 

Sowon stopped playing with SinB and watched Eunha walking away with Umji. SinB smirked and hit Sowon’s head. “You’re so stupid, it was the perfect moment to talk to her.” said SinB and Sowon frowned at her.

 

“I’m not ready to talk to her.” answered Sowon coldly.

 

SinB rolled her eyes at Sowon then Umji came back. “Look who arrived at the same time as the taxi.” she said smiling.

 

“Pizza!!!!!” said Sowon as Umji put the pizzas on the table.

 

As they were eating, SinB’s phone vibrated. She quickly open it and saw that it was a message from Yerin.

 

“Hey princess, I hope you are feeling better. Let me know if you want to talk. ;)”

 

SinB smiled at the message.

 

“Yuju texted you?” asked Sowon seeing SinB finally smiling.

 

SinB shook her head. “I wish...but it’s only Yerin. She’s asking if I was ok...she noticed that I was sad today.”

 

Both Umji and Sowon nodded. “She’s a good friend SinB.”

 

SinB nodded and continued to eat their pizza.

 

They spend the evening trying to cheer SinB up but Yuju was the only thing in SinB’s head, she couldn’t stop thinking about their fight and even if she tried not to cry again, she would end up teary eyes multiple times in the night. Luckily she was feeling better knowing Umji and Sowon were by her side right now, even if her heart was hurting so much her friends were doing their best to support her in this difficult moment…

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello hello! A lot of people found the last chapter intense XD hahaha I'm glad lots of you enjoyed it :) 

What about this chapter? We had a heart to heart talk between WonB. How did you guys find it? Of course we couldnt not have some Tom &jerry moment hahaha! And then they went to get Umji from school, and SinB saw some of their old classmate. Do you think SinB is good friends with them? Eunha came to see Umji but end up seeing the girls while Sowon was bugging SinB so that she can pretend to ignore Eunha. Do you think Sowon should have talk to Eunha or is it still too fast? But wasn't it heartwarming when Sowon still show that she cares when she call a taxi to go get Eunha?

As usual! Let us know what you think :)

Special thanks to Sleeperycheese and Yebinx for the upvote <3