Chapter 29

The Innocent Story Of SinB

 

The next two days, SinB had still no success in seeing Yuju. The girl didn’t showed up during the classes they shared and SinB worried about Yuju really ditching school because of her or being really sick... She texted Sowon and Eunha but she got no answer. She was more and more scared that all the girls were ignoring her now.

 

At the end of the day, she finally got a reply from Sowon saying that they will be at school tomorrow, they had some stuff to do at home so they couldn’t show up at school.

 

SinB quickly arrived at university and went to their usual table hoping to finally find Yuju but when she arrived, only Sowon and Eunha were sitting here, feeding each other and laughing.

 

SinB put her hands on the table and faced the two girls who jumped.

 

“Wow, you scared me…” said Eunha her hand on her heart looking wide eyes at SinB.

 

“Where is she?” asked SinB looking at Eunha then at Sowon.

 

Sowon frowned. “Hello to you too SinB, thanks to ask, we’re fine.” she said with a sarcastic tone, a little mad that SinB wouldn’t even greet them properly.

 

SinB looked down. “Mianhe…” she said as an apology. “How are you?” she asked politely sitting in front of Sowon.

 

“We’re fine.” said Eunha looking at Sowon who nodded. “But you, you don’t seem fine…” added the short girl.

 

“It’s Yuju, I upsetted her at the festival and she avoided me since that day…” explained SinB.

 

Sowon nodded. “Yeah she told me about it a little. She’s scared you will find those chemistry students more interesting than us and let her down...” confessed the tall girl. “Just apologize and she will be happy, and stop running after this Yerin girl you’re making Yuju crazy...”

 

SinB pouted. “But Yerin’s my friend too…” she said standing up. “I need to find Yuju.” she said and Sowon nodded. “I saw her at school today. I know she didn’t come to class the past few days.” SinB smiled, if Yuju was in school, for sure she can find her.

 

It wasn’t hard to find the girl, SinB knew exactly where to find Yuju. SinB was pretty attentive to what Yuju would tell her. Listening to the pretty girl’s voice, paying attention to her, and always remembering important stuff. Yuju would be at auditorium because one day, she wished she could sing in front of all the school, showing her passion for the music to everyone.

 

SinB entered the auditorium. It was empty except for Yuju, who was sitting on the scene, their eyes meet and Yuju didn’t move, at least she wasn’t running away this time. SinB walked to her, passing between the seats and finally reaching the scene.

 

Sitting beside Yuju, SinB hesitated. “Yuju-a…” whispered SinB taking Yuju’s hand but Yuju took it away.

 

“I don’t feel like talking to you SinB.” said Yuju looking at the girl. “And how did you find me?”

 

SinB looked down with a sad smile. “I just listened to my heart…my heart guided me here” she said with a sigh.

 

Yuju sighed too. “Why is it so hard to avoid you?” she asked and SinB immediately looked up at her. Yuju smiled. “It’s really hard to stay mad at you when you come to me with this sad cute face.” confessed Yuju. “I’m sorry for ignoring you but I needed time to think…”

 

SinB nodded trying to hide her smile, she was happy that Yuju was talking to her and wasn’t that mad. “I just want you to talk to me… I thought we could tell everything to each other…?” said SinB honestly, she really wanted Yuju to open up about this story, it could help her understand the situation better.

 

“Okay.” said Yuju crossing her legs and turning to face SinB. “You want to know what this chemistry girl did to me?” SinB nodded again, really curious about this story.

 

“Well we were in the same school before entering university, but we didn’t followed the same classes and never talked to each other.” explained Yuju. “At the end of our last year, my boyfriend dumped me for her, telling me he was cheating on me with her since months.” SinB frowned, she felt weird inside her stomach. Knowing that Yuju had a boyfriend made her sick… She tried to focus on Yuju. “And when she could finally have him for herself, she wasn’t interested anymore, and rejected him.” added Yuju sad, SinB understood that Yuju may love that boy a lot. “She was probably jealous of us, so she just wanted to tear us apart, stealing him from me then dumping him.” said Yuju more angry than sad now.

 

SinB didn’t know what to do, she didn’t know Yerin that much, but she couldn’t picture the girl doing this. Yerin was nice, funny, smart and caring… why would she do that. But at the same time, Yuju would not make up a story like that. And SinB trusted Yuju more than anyone else. The girl had always been there for her since the day they meet.

 

Yuju looked at SinB. “I feel like this girl is stealing away all the people I care about.” said Yuju taking SinB’s hand in hers. “First my boyfriend, now you… I can’t let her take my close friend…I need you too much... ”

 

SinB hugged Yuju. “She won’t steal me away from you and I will be more careful around her now…” said SinB patting Yuju hand reassuring her friend.

 

“Promise me…” begged Yuju looking at SinB.

 

SinB nodded. “I promise…” she said sincerely. Yuju looked reassured and even had a shy smile on her lips, SinB smiled too. She was glad to have Yuju back by her side. She didn’t know if she could have survived another day without the girl. It was too painful to have Yuju ignoring her and treating her like she was nothing. Just thinking back at the day Yuju saw her falling on the floor and continued to ran away made SinB’s chest hurt.

 

This empty feeling SinB felt all this time since the festival seemed to disappear as Yuju took her hand.

 

“I’m glad I told you this…” confessed Yuju. “Now you know the truth about her and she will not be able to manipulate you.”

 

SinB swallowed hard, it was hard to imagine Yerin manipulate anybody but she promised Yuju to be careful and would keep that promise. SinB knew she would have to keep some distance with Yerin even if it was the last thing the wanted to do.

 

SinB would do anything for Yuju, and if she had to see Yerin less often, she would, because Yuju was everything for her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Hello! :) 

Now you guys know why Yuju hate Yerin!! We laughed so much when people comment that maybe it's a plot twist of YeJu!! omggg!! Good job! <3 Totally made our days haha.

Now that Yuju told SinB how Yerin is, what do you think will happen? :O Again ;) I look forward reading your comment on what you think!!!

See you soon! :D