Chapter 9

The Innocent Story Of SinB

The next day, SinB mom was sitting at the kitchen waiting for her daughter to come down. It was pass the time that SinB usually got up to come down to eat.

 

Seeing that her daughter wasn’t coming, she got up and went up to SinB room. Before entering, she knocked at the door but there was no answer, once she got in, she find SinB still snoring. She had a motherly smile, she missed her little princess, her baby girl, that was now a grown up young woman. She sat on the edge of SinB bed and slowly caressed her daughter’s hair before letting her thumb caress the young girl’s cheek with affection. She missed doing that, she didn’t want to show the sweet side of her to SinB because she need SinB to behave like a grown up. She wanted her daughter to be strong and to be able to support any weight on her shoulder because when she finishes her studies, she will inherit their company. That was why she has always been very strict and hard on SinB.

 

After a bit, SinB slowly rubbed her eyes, seeing her mom in front of her she was shocked and almost jumped off the bed.

 

“Umma?! What are you doing here?” says SinB, thinking that she was dreaming.

 

“What am I doing here? What time is it?! You are late for school! Did you sleep late yesterday?!” asked her mother taking advantage of the situation, it was better that SinB believe she was here to wake her up that to enjoy a sweet moment with her sleeping baby girl.

 

“Umma, I had trouble sleeping yesterday and I probably snooze my alarm a few times already…” said SinB looking at her clock in distress. “Oh my god!!! I am so going to be late today!!!” then she jumped off the bed and dress up as fast as she could. She quickly said goodbye to her mother and left the house in a hurry.

 

The reason SinB was rushing so much was not because she was late for class but because she promised to meet up with Yuju before class. Once she got there, she saw the girl sitting at their usual table laughing at the duo again. SinB slowly approached them trying to see what was happening. Guessing Sowon and Eunha were teasing each other again about stupid things.

 

“Yah Eunha, why did you steal my spot?!” asked Sowon standing beside the short girl, her arms crossed on her chest. The tall girl seemed annoyed and looked very impressive. SinB knew she would never try to make Sowon angry. This girl looked like she could fight an army.

 

“What your spot? Is your name written on it?!” responded Eunha not scared of Sowon, SinB wondered how this two became friends, they always were fighting about something, and despite Sowon being taller than Eunha, the short girl would always find a way to get everything she wanted from Sowon.

 

“But I always sit in front of Yuju!!!” argued Sowon like it was evident. They never assigned spots, they weren’t kids, but Sowon would always sit there, and it was never an issue before.

 

“Again, is the seat written your name on it?!” insisted Eunha while rolling her eyes at the childish attitude of her friend.

 

“I don’t care!! I’m the one who sit in front of Yuju!!!!!” said Sowon starting to pout. Her arms were still crossed on her chest and she looked determined, she wouldn’t move till Eunha gave her sitting spot back.

 

“Yah, from my knowledge, you are older than us! Why are you pouting?! Stop trying to act cute! It doesn’t suit you at all!!” responded Eunha while munching her morning snack, deciding to ignore the pouting giant beside her.

 

“Yah!! I am super cute okay? So many people wishes they could see my aegyo! Be happy that you get to see it!!” explained Sowon super proud of herself.

 

“HAAHAHAHAHAHA!!” laughed Eunha mocking the tall girl. “Your cute aegyo?! Oh my god, giraffe don’t make me laugh!!!” Eunha was laughing out loud while holding her snack in which Yuju was joining her.

 

While Eunha was laughing, Sowon glared at her and decided to steal Eunha snack. She stole the snack and bite it quickly and raised her arm in the air, letting no chance for Eunha to steal it back.

 

Eunha stood up and tried to jump to reach the food but Sowon was so tall.“Yah!! Sowon!! That is my breakfast!!” Eunha whined sitting back on Sowon’s spot.

 

“Pft, you are so small and with that small tummy of yours, it can’t fit much anyways. You can starve, it won’t hurt you.” said Sowon nonchalantly before taking the last bite.

 

Eunha was annoyed, it was her morning snack, so she wack Sowon’s head. “You giraffe!!! I won’t talk to you anymore!!” then Eunha turned her back toward Sowon.

 

“Ay..Yah Eunha!! Are you mad??? Are you really mad at me??” asked Sowon but got no response from the small girl. She sighed and opened her bag, she took her morning food and went behind Eunha before lifting the girl up which earned a squeal from the latter and put her on her thighs. Eunha had a surprised look on her face but didn’t get away. “We can both sit on this spot.” said Sowon before giving her snacks to Eunha. “Mianhe…” she whispered hoping the small girl would stop pouting.  

 

Eunha nodded and took the food, she got more comfortable on her friend’s lap and enjoyed the snacks. Making some aegyo as she savoured the tall girl’s morning food which made Yuju laugh her head off at this old married couple until she sees SinB approaching them.

 

“SinB!!! You finally arrive!!!” said Yuju all excited and stood up to give SinB a hug in which she accepted wholeheartedly.

 

“Yeah...mianhe I overslept” SinB scratched her head feeling guilty.

 

“It’s okay, don’t worry about it, I was just worried that something happened to you...” responded Yuju with a concerning voice before playfully patting SinB’s .

 

SinB smiled at Yuju’s action:”Yah!! You byuntae!! I didn’t know you were a ert!!” teased SinB to Yuju in which Yuju just giggle and smack SinB one more time. SinB wanted to attack Yuju but then Eunha voice out saying that it’s time to go to class.They all had classes. So they bid farewell to each other and says that they will meet up for lunch.

 

When SinB got into class, she went to sit at the farthest end and sighed. She wishes Yuju was in this class. She took out her notes and started to drizzle on it. But after a while, she noticed that she was drawing Yuju name and was drawing heart around her name in which she just giggle by herself. Yuju was the only thing that’s on her mind. She can’t wait to end her classes and meet up with the girls.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hihi! A bit of WonHa and SinJu moment :) How did you find it? 

Thank you for all your comments!! And welcome to the new subscribers !! :) Hope to hear from you soon too!!!