Chapter 151

The Innocent Story Of SinB

 

 

The next day, SinB was all excited and was looking through her closet when Umji woke up.

 

“What are you doing so early buddy?” yawned Umji as she took a look at her phone. “It’s like an hour earlier than our alarm…” she said and flopped back into the bed.

 

“We are going to the aquarium after class! So I want to make sure my clothing is good.” answered SinB throwing some clothes away after judging they were not a good choice.

 

“Watever, take your time then, I’m going back to sleep....” mumbles Umji as she closed her eyes again.

 

After a few minutes, Umji felt SinB jumping on her.

 

“Umji! How do I look?!” asked SinB in which Umji whined.

 

“Yahhhh! I wanna sleep some more!!” said Umji hiding under the blanket.

 

SinB pulled the blanket away but Umji had her eyes closed. “Just look at me and tell me!” pouted SinB which made Umji sigh.

 

Then Umji slowly opened her eyes. “Yeah, you look nice.” she just said then she pulled back the blanket on top of her to go back to sleep.

 

“Yah!! You are just saying whatever to please me!!” said SinB as she kept pushing Umji, shaking her and pulling her blanket away.

 

“Urk!!” screamed Umji then she stood up and looked at her. “Fine, you look ugly!” she exclaimed then she ran away to the other room which made SinB whine louder.

 

“Yah!! You are so rude!!” exclaimed SinB as she chased after Umji and tackled her in the guest room bed. They both tickled each other and laughed.

 

“Sigh! What am I going to do with you! I am completely awake now!!!” scolded Umji as she got up to go get dressed.

 

“You can perhaps cook me some food?” asked SinB with her puppy eyes.

 

Umji looked at her best friend and rolled her eyes. “All you want is me to cook! You should learn to cook!” scolded Umji but SinB smiled and pecked Umji’s cheek.

 

“I’ll go get ready! Since you don’t like this outfit.” said SinB innocently as she ignored Umji glaring at her.

 

Umji shook her head as SinB disappeared in her room and went down to prepare some food. Then the doorbell rang which confused Umji, it was still very early. She opened the door and was greeted by no one. She was confused then she felt a hugged from below which freaked her out but then she heard a familiar voice.

 

“Hmmmji noona! Good morning!” greeted the little Yejun which bring a smile to Umji.

 

“Good morning Yejun ar, how come you are here so early?” asked Umji confused.

 

Then she saw Yerin arriving quickly, the girl was out of breath it was clear she had run after her cousin to get there.

 

“Yejun ar! I told you to wait for me! You could of get lost!” scolded Yerin seriously.

 

“But Yerin noona! I found noona house!” he grinned with a victorious smile.

 

“Yeah yeah yeah...” said Yerin rolling her eyes then she looked at Umji. “Good morning Umji, sorry to trouble you so early.” apologized Yerin politely.

 

Umji shook her head and let them in.

 

As she was heading toward the kitchen, Umji pulled a chair and helped Yejun to sit down. “How come you brought Yejun with you? Doesn’t he have class?” asked Umji to Yerin who sat beside her cousin.

 

Yerin shook her head. “I forgot that he has the day off today and no one is home. So I brought him here for a bit then i need to think what I should do. I’ll check with SinB’s and Sowon’s schedule to see if they have break when I have class…” said Yerin cleary worried to not find anyone to keep an eye on Yejun today.

 

Umji nodded. “I see… I actually only have one class this morning, if you want I could help you look after Yejun?” offered Umji in which Yerin’s eyes lighten up.

 

“Really?! That would be awesome and save me a lot of trouble!” said Yerin happily and Umji nodded.

 

“What’s the commotion? Who came this early Umji ar?” asked SinB as she was walking down the stairs.

 

Yejun jumped down the chair and ran toward the stairs. “SinB noona!” he yelled as he jumped on a surprised SinB, making her she fall down.

 

“Yejun ar!! See! I told you not to do that! You gain weight already! We can’t just catch you like that!” scolded Yerin as she approached them.

 

Yejun pouted and hugged SinB. “Noona, am I that heavy?” he pouted which melt SinB’s heart.

 

“No no, I was just not ready.” explained SinB as she lifted Yejun up and walked him toward the kitchen. “What is our little Yejun doing here?” asked SinB smiling brightly at the little boy.

 

“I don’t have school today! So Yerin noona have to babysit me allllllll day!” he explained happily. Then Yejun nudged SinB. “SinB noona! Look look! I got you this!” exclaimed Yejun as he handed a bracelet to SinB.

 

“Wow, it look so cool ar Yejun!” exclaimed SinB as she analyzed the bracelet, it was a silver and dark color with some small pearls in the holes. “But how did you get it?” frowned SinB as Yejun was way too small to afford this. She looked at Yerin.

 

Yerin shook her head. “It’s not me. Well not really me. It’s his effort.”

 

SinB frowned, getting confused.

 

“Noona! Remember we went to arcade last time?! I got you that! But I forgot to give it to you since you did the dance machine!” he grinned which SinB understood right away.

 

“Oh!! I see!!” she hugged Yejun tight. “Thank you ar Yejun! I will treasure it!” she told him sincerely.

 

Yejun nodded. “It’s like a lucky charm to protect you ok!? Look at it whenever you think of me!” said the little boy which made the girls’ heart melt.

 

SinB nodded. “Of course!” she answered with a smile then she pecked Yejun’s forehead.

 

Yejun blushed. “Hehe!” then he hugged SinB tight. “I can’t wait to spend the whole day with you!”

 

SinB furrowed her eyebrows. “How?” she looked at Yerin, knowing they had school.

 

Yerin smiled. “I was hoping our schedule break would match so that you or Sowon could look after him while I go to class but Umji just says that she could come get him after her first class.”

 

SinB smiled and looked at Umji. “You sure buddy? I know you are not that confident in taking care of kids.”

 

Umji shrugged. “I will try? I take care of you all the time it’s probably not so different.” said Umji sticking her tongue out making SinB shook her head. “But, the question is, would Yejun be willing to be with me?” asked Umji he looked at Yerin then at Yejun.

 

Yerin looked at Yejun. “Yejun ar, you okay with being with Umji noona while noona go to class?” asked nicely Yerin as she kneeled to be as the same eye level as Yejun.

 

Yejun nodded. “YEAH!!! MMMMMJI noona! Can you bring me to the park?!” he asked all excited which made them laughed.

 

“Yes, I will bring you to the park Yejun.” answered Umji messing his hair.

 

Yerin smiled. “See. Oh Umji, don’t let his puppy face melt you to get ice cream. He had a lot already lately.” explained Yerin which made Yejun pout and the girls giggled at his cute face.

 

“SinB, come help set the table.” said Umji in which SinB whined.

 

“Waeeee?!!” pouted SinB now, her expression was the same than Yejun.

 

Umji rolled her eyes. “Hello, you are the owner! Not a guest! Come on!” scolded Umji.

 

Yerin giggled. “It’s ok princess, go sit at the table with Yejun, I will go help Umji.” offered Yerin in which SinB smiled happily and went to sit with Yejun. The two of them started talking about the aquarium outing later that day. Both clearly excited to go there.

 

Umji shook her head and elbowed Yerin lightly. “At this rate, you spoil SinB more than Yejun.” whispered Umji which made Yerin laugh.

 

They set the table and put the food in front of everyone except Yejun.

 

The little boy looked up at Yerin confused. “But but, where’s mine?” he asked seeing that everyone had a plate except him.

 

Umji giggled. “It’s coming.” she said reassuring him, then she put the plate in front of Yejun, it was the omelette with ketchup of a smily face on it.

 

“It’s so cute!!!!” exclaimed Yejun.

 

“What do we say Yejun?” asked Yerin more seriously.

 

“Thank you MMMMJI NOOONAAA!!” he said loudly and then started to eat.

 

Once they were done, they all left the house .

 

“So, I will get to your school at around 10:30AM, would that be ok?” asked Umji and Yerin nodded.

 

“I will figure something out till you arrive. Thank you very much Umji. We will see you later.” said Yerin and Umji nodded before walking away leaving them go to their bus stop.

 

When the bus arrived, Yerin held Yejun closely to her, it was pack, so she made sure she held onto Yejun strongly. Then she turned around to look at SinB. The girl was frowning seeing lots of people but suddenly she felt Yerin’s arm wrapping around her.

 

“I’m here princess.” said Yerin in a reassuring tone.

 

“Yerin ar, look after Yejun first. We wouldn’t want to lose him.” said SinB knowing the little boy had to stay safe.

 

Yerin smiled. “Don’t worry, I’m holding onto both of you. I’m not letting any of you go.” she winked in which SinB blushed then it hit her.

 

“Wait, if you are holding both of us, how are you going to be balan-” SinB got cut when the bus suddenly stopped, throwing Yerin off guard against SinB. Luckily SinB hugged Yerin tightly, while Yejun, who was in the middle got squashed by both of them.

 

“Noona!! You two are hurting me!” pouted Yejun which made the girls laugh. SinB was blushing from the closeness then decided to ignore it.

 

“See, you should hold onto something.” scolded SinB in which Yerin nodded.

 

As they got to school, Yejun was making tons of excitement. “Waaa, noona, your school is so big!”

 

SinB giggled and Yerin just shook her head. “Yejun ar, keep your voice low! Everyone is staring!”

 

Yejun pouted in which SinB giggled again.

 

“So, I have class soon, what about you Yerin?” asked SinB.

 

Yerin was holding Yejun’s hand. “I have class in like 40 minutes, I’ll go check if any of my friends can keep an eyes on this brat for a bit first while waiting for Umji to arrive.” said Yerin not liking the idea of leaving Yejun with any of them.

 

Then suddenly Yejun let go of Yerin’s hand and ran away. Yerin panicked and chased after him. “Urk! This brat!!” she said angrily as SinB went after her to help her catch the little boy.

 

“Sowon Noonaaaa!!” screamed Yejun, running through the crowd.

 

Sowon was holding hands with Eunha and heard her name, she turned around and didn’t see anyone except people moving away. Then her eyes caught the little Yejun running in her direction and calling her name again. Sowon smiled and bend down in which Yejun jumped in Sowon’s arms.

 

She picked him up. “Hey, what’s our little Yejun doing here?” asked Sowon as Yerin and SinB arrived.

 

“YEJUN!!! Seriously!! It’s dangerous!!” scolded Yerin again in which Yejun frowned and hugged Sowon tighter before Yerin took him down. “Don’t hide, it’s not a game Yejun, you could get lost.”

 

“I’m not lost I’m with Sowon noona.” said the boy innocently as she turned to look at the tall girl.

 

Sowon giggled then Yejun looked at Eunha before looking at the short girl’s hand holding Sowon’s one, their fingers intertwined. “Why you hold hands like lovers?” asked Yejun curious making Sowon coughing at the sudden very direct question. “Yerin noona told me that it was how we hold hands with the people we love the most.” explained the boy proud to explain what his cousin explained to him.

 

SinB got closer to him. “Do you remember Eunha? She’s our friend, you met her at the dance school.” said SinB not knowing if Sowon and Eunha wanted it to be official in front of Yerin.

 

The boy looked again at Eunha and nodded slowly.

 

Eunha kneeled to face the boy. “Hello you cutie, you can call me Eunha noona.” she said nicely and the boy nodded.

 

“UNHA noona.” he said smiling at her which made all the girls laugh while Eunha was embarrassed.

 

“Aniii, Eunha noona.” repeated Eunha.

 

Yejun pouted. “Unha noona?” he tried again and Eunha didn’t insist more.

 

“Anyways, Sowon ar, what time do you have class?” asked Yerin remembering she had to find someone to stay with Yejun.

 

“I have class in…” started Sowon as she looked at the time, “20 minutes?” she said then Yerin frowned.

 

“Damn it..”

 

“What?” asked Sowon worried.

 

“We wanted to ask someone to keep an eye on Yejun for an hour before Umji get here.” explained SinB.

 

“Oh… I have some free time until my next class...” said Eunha in which Yerin frowned.

 

“I can’t possibly bother you for that.” said Yerin shyly, she only met Eunha a few times and never really talked to her or get to know her better.

 

“Yeah, bunny, I don’t think you can handle the kid.” said Sowon in which Eunha glared at her.

 

“Why you think I can’t handle a kid?” asked Eunha her hands on her hips facing Sowon.

 

Sowon panicked. “No no, that’s not what I mean…” she quickly said then she looked at Yerin. “Well, there’s not much choice… so Eunha could look after Yejun for a bit?”

 

Yerin shrugged then looked at Yejun. “Yejun ar, you will go with Eunha noona for a bit until Umji noona arrive ok?” she asked him then Yejun nodded.

 

“Neee!” he exclaimed getting closer to Sowon who took him in her arms again.

 

They all walk Sowon to her class. In front of the class, Sowon put Yejun down. “Be nice to Eunha noona ok? Or I will be unhappy.” said Sowon making a cute sad face.

 

Yejun giggled at her and nodded. “Neeee!”

 

“If Yejun behave well, I will get him an ice cream ok?” added SinB in which Yejun’s eyes twinkled.

 

“NEEEE!!” he repeated louder then Yerin shook her head and left Yejun in Eunha care.

 

Yerin watched as Yejun took Eunha’s hand and followed her out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone!! How was UmB in the beginning hahaha, they are so cute and funny together and some sinrin moment on the bus. Some Wonha at the end too. It was funny how Sowon is scare of Eunha when she put her hand on her hips. And little Yejun can't pronounce Eunha name too lol. What do you think will happen? Would Eunha and Umji be able to handle Yejun? As usual, let us know what you think of this chapter and what will happen next! :) Looking forward to your comments!