Chapter 125

The Innocent Story Of SinB

 

 

The next day when Umji woke up, she felt so exhausted. She stared at SinB sleeping face and slowly her hair.

 

In the middle of the night, SinB woke up screaming and crying. She had a nightmare. Umji tried to calm SinB down but the latter ran off to the washroom under the shower again.

 

For the whole night, Umji had trouble sleeping trying hard to take care of SinB. And it’s really worry her. Should she let the parent know, SinB might need a real adult or professional to talk to. She’s scared she’s not up to it to take care of SinB.

 

Umji is wondering if she should skip class, she’s worried to leave SinB all alone. But, she never skip class. She sighed, she left the room and went down to cook some breakfast. As she was taking out the egg, her phone was ringing. She took her phone and answer the call.

 

“Good morning Umji” says Yerin.

 

“Good morning Yerin” answered Umji.

 

“How’s SinB?” asked Yerin worriedly.

 

“Not too great...she’s been having nightmare all night...she ran to the shower a few times …in the middle of the night crying..” sighed Umji.

 

“Oh no...you must be lacking of sleep too…” answered Yerin.

 

“Sigh...it’s okay..but I’m just really worry…”

 

“Of course...Is she going to class? Should I come pick her up? asked Yerin.

 

“I think it’s better she stay at home…” answered Umji.

 

“Ah..Do you have class?” asked Yerin.

 

“Yeah..but I think I will skip it…” answered Umji.

 

“Want me to come look after SinB instead?” suddenly say Yerin.

 

“Don’t you have class?” asked Umji, she wouldn’t want her to skip class instead.

 

“Today is just a study period in the morning. And I can totally catch up easily. I can skip them.” says Yerin.

 

“But...I don’t think it’s a good idea..” says Umji not wanting others to skip class.

 

“Don’t reject my offer, I’m on my way anyways! I will be there in few minutes” says Yerin as she hung up leaving Umji dumbfounded holding the phone. Then she smiled, she’s glad SinB has such good friends that’s here to take care of her.

 

Then as Umji was almost done cooking, she hears the doorbell. She went to open the door and there stand Yerin.

 

“Hi Umji!” smiled Yerin.

 

Umji smiled back “Wow..what time did you leave ur house to be here this early…” worried Umji.

 

“Hehe, I..couldn’t sleep so might as well come earlier.”

 

“You planned to come already didn’t you?” asked Umji and Yerin just smiled.

 

“Yeah...I feel bad that I wasn’t there for her…” says Yerin looking down feeling guilty.

 

“What are you talking about?” says Umji suddenly a bit angry. “It’s thanks to you that she’s here safe and sound. What would have happened if you weren’t around? If that jerk saw SinB, what else would he have done? What if she was so freaked out that she ran out onto the road and got hit by a car? There’s so much possibilities that could have happened to SinB…I’m really grateful that you were there and brought her home safe and sound…” Umji sincerely added, with tears in her eyes, which shocked Yerin. She wasn’t close to Umji but it was still the first time she sees her teary.

 

Yerin nodded “After hearing what you said...I’m glad too…” then they heard some noise upstair. Yerin and Umji looked at each other and quickly ran up.


As they opened the door, they sees SinB hiding under the blanket sobbing again. And they notice that her phone was on the floor. Umji quickly went beside SinB but she was freaking out again.

 

“SinB ar, it’s me Umji ar. Calm down please…” says Umji as she try to pull the blanket away.

 

Yerin went to get the phone and saw a message.

 

Then the next thing Umji hear was Yerin saying “I am going to kill this guy. How dare he message SinB again?!”

 

“What? What happen?” asked Umji as she get up to look at the phone too.

 

SinB, you know you can’t hide. I know where you go to school. - Jackson

 

SinB, let’s talk. I will wait for you at the gate. -Jackson

 

Umji took Yerin phone “That !!!” then they look over to SinB who was still under the blanket.

 

Umji slowly sat at the edge of the bed, slowly removing the blanket revealing the terrified SinB. SinB slowly looked up to the familiar faces and quickly hugged Umji.

 

“Umji ar...What do I do…”

 

“Shh, don’t worry. You are staying home today ok?” says Umji

 

SinB looked at Umji then looked down.

 

As if Umji can read her again, “Don’t worry, I’m not leaving you here alone.”

 

“You..are going to skip class?” asked SinB worried. Umji never skip class, even though she really don’t want to be alone, she wouldn’t want Umji to break the rule for her.  

 

“I am not skipping class. Yerin will stay with you.” says Umji nicely then SinB eyes widen then look at Yerin.

 

Yerin smile at SinB “Yeah, my class is cancel. So I will stay with you. Is that okay with you?” asked Yerin, fearing that SinB doesn’t feel comfortable having her there. Umji looked at Yerin since Yerin mentioned to her that she’s skipping but decided to not say anything.

 

SinB nodded “Thank..you..Yerin..” she says as her hand is still holding Umji tight.

 

“What is this smell?” asked Yerin and then SinB nodded. Umji eye widen “The breakfast!!!” then she ran down to the kitchen which made SinB and Yerin laughed.

 

“So, are you sure you are okay with me staying with you?” asked Yerin and SinB nodded “Yes...I’d love that..actually…”

 

Yerin smiled then held her hand out “Let’s go down for breakfast then princess?”

 

SinB looked at Yerin hand and slowly nodded, giving her hand out to reach for Yerin’s. They walk down hand in hand. Yerin can feel to SinB was tense, but she pretend she don’t feel it and talk to SinB normally. As they sat down, there was Umji omelette on the table with a heart on it.

 

SinB smiled at it and started to eat.

 

“Wow, Umji, your omelette taste really good!” says Yerin as she eat it.

 

Umji smiled “Thanks! I had a lots of practice since I had to cook this for SinB most of the time and she always complain when it’s not good.” which made SinB smiled widely and nodded.

 

Then Umji looked at the time “Uh oh, I’m running late. I will be back in few hours. I only have morning class today!” then she stood up wanting to clean the dishes.

 

“I will clean it Umji, just go.” says Yerin nicely.

 

Umji looked at Yerin and nodded “Thanks” then she went to SinB giving a hug to her in which she flinch a bit which made Umji frowned “I will see you later buddy ok?” then SinB nodded and Umji left.

 

Yerin finished eating with SinB and went to wash the dishes while SinB was sitting on the sofa watching some dance videos. As Yerin finished washing the dishes, she approached SinB. As SinB was so concentrate in the dancing video, she didn’t hear Yerin coming. As Yerin sat beside her, SinB jump up and ran to the corner hiding herself which made Yerin panic.

 

“SinB...sorry...it’s me…” says Yerin softly in which SinB looked at her and slowly nodded and went back to sit beside her.

 

“Sorry..I should have warned you first before approaching you…” says Yerin.

 

SinB shakes her head “Ani..it’s me...mianhe…”

 

Yerin smile “Don't worry about it. What are you watching?”

 

SinB smiled “ Some dance video..It always make me feel better watching it.”

 

“Why don’t you dance to it?” asked Yerin

 

SinB frowned “I..don’t know.”

 

“I think, if you dance a bit, you might feel a bit better actually.” says Yerin.

 

SinB looked at Yerin and slowly nodded. Yerin gave her her hand and SinB took it, and Yerin guide her down to the basement.

 

SinB giggle “Why are you guiding me when it’s my house?” then Yerin smiled “Because I want to. Can’t i?” pouted Yerin then SinB giggle “Of course you can.”

 

Then as they went into the room, Yerin was searching for the light which made SinB giggle again. “I thought you are guiding me, but u can’t even find the switch?” teased SinB which made Yerin pouted more.

 

Then SinB went to open it then she looked at the mirror reflection. Slowly, she wrap her hand around herself. Somehow, by looking at the mirror bring back memory of Jackson touching her. She felt dirty looking at herself.

 

Yerin was too busy to search for a song to notice the insecurity of SinB. Until she find the song then she noticed that SinB was on her shaking hugging herself. Yerin quickly went beside her “SinB? What’s wrong?” she said slowly wrapping her arm around SinB but SinB quickly moved away as Yerin touched her.

 

“Mian...I don’t know...I feel filthy seeing myself in the mirror….it’s as if..I can see Jackson hand on me…” shaked SinB which made Yerin frustrated. She went to SinB and hold her tight “Don’t think about him. Come on princess. Let’s do some dancing ok?” says Yerin.

 

SinB frowned “I...will try…”

 

She stood up and stand on the dancefloor, with her eyes close. Yerin went to put on a song. As the music start, SinB open her eyes and try to dance, but as she looked in the mirror she couldn’t focus. Her movement was off, she couldn’t catch up. Her hand were shaking. Then, she couldn’t take it anymore, she felt on the floor and started to shake.

 

Yerin quickly stop the music and sit next to SinB.

 

“Okay, let’s stop...let’s go up ok? Your head is burning...” whispered Yerin lowly in which SinB nodded. “Must be because you were under the water for so long…yesterday in your clothing...”

 

As they got up, Yerin put SinB to her room and went to get a medicine in the kitchen. “ Eat the medicine and then take a nap ok? I will be here next to you.” says Yerin.

 

SinB looked at Yerin and frown “Can I not eat the medicine...and what are you going to do?”

 

Yerin smiled “I will read some of my notes on the floor ok?” but then SinB frowned as Yerin removed herself from her and Yerin saw it.

 

Yerin smiled, she took her book and sat on bed beside SinB then lay SinB down. “There, I’m here beside you. So eat the medicine then sleep ok? You don’t need to worry okay? I will protect you.” says Yerin sweetly in which SinB nodded and took the pill and slowly close her eyes.

 

After a while, Umji came back and sees SinB laying on Yerin. She gave sign to Umji to stay quiet in which she nodded. Yerin slowly removed SinB hand from hers and got out of bed to sit with Umji at the table. They decided to do their homework while waiting for SinB to wake up.

 

After a bit, the doorbell rang which woke SinB up. She jumped and immediately curled into a ball. Umji decided to go down to the doorbell while Yerin went to look after SinB.

 

“Hey Umji, how’s SinB?” asked Sowon.

 

“You just woke her up with your doorbell.” says Umji which made Sowon frowned.

 

“Sorry...I tried calling you but you didn’t answer…”

 

“Oh, mian, I was studying and didn’t want to wake SinB up.”

 

Sowon nodded and they both walk up. As Sowon got in, they sees Yerin patting SinB back slowly.

 

“Yerin? You are here.” exclaimed Sowon

 

Yerin nodded and smile “Hello Sowon.”

 

“Don’t you have class today?” asked Sowon

 

Yerin smiled “Na, got cancel..” she says.

 

Sowon nodded then approached SinB but she sees how SinB tensed up just having her near her make her frown and kept her distance.

“How you feeling today?” asked Sowon.

 

SinB nodded “Slightly better..I guess..”

 

“What are you doing here? Aren’t you meeting up with Eunha?” asked SinB, remembering that Sowon says she will meet with Eunha today.

 

“Oh..yeah I will go see her later. I told her I had work…” which made SinB frowned.

 

“Why you lie to her?” asked SinB

 

“If I tell her I’m here to see you, she will come too and will ask what happen...and I don’t think you are ready for that…” says Sowon which made SinB felt guilty, Sowon was just being considerate to her.

 

SinB nodded “Mian...thank you Sowon.”

 

Sowon smiled “Don’t worry about it.”

 

“Did you see Yuju?” asked Umji in which Sowon turn around. “She isn’t back yet. Should be back either tomorrow or after tomorrow…”

 

Umji nodded “Will you be okay to go to school tomorrow SinB?”

 

SinB looked down “I..don’t know...I’m..scare..”

 

Yerin slowly her back “Don’t be. Me and Sowon is at school with you.”

 

SinB nodded “I..guess..”

 

“Should you message Yuju to ask her to meet with you tomorrow to talk?” asked Sowon, not wanting Yuju to get trick by Jackson any longer.

 

SinB sighed as she looked at her phone.

 

“Why are you sighing at your phone?” says Sowon.

 

“That bastard messaged SinB.” says Umji

 

“What?! What did he say?!” asked Sowon then Umji pass SinB phone to Sowon in which she clench her fist. “Ahhh he better not show up in front of me anytime soon, I swear to god I will kick the hell out of him!!” says Sowon angrily. Then she took a deep breathe,  knowing that being angry now won't solve the problem. 

 

“So..SinB you wanna message Yuju?” asked Sowon giving the phone to SinB.

 

SinB looked at Umji then at Yerin, not knowing what to do.

 

Both of them gave her a small nod “Yuju is your best friend..you should warn her.” says Yerin.

 

“You wouldn’t want Yuju to be hurt right?” says Umji in which SinB nodded.

 

“Okay…” then she start typing a message to Yuju.

 

Hey Yuju, I hope you are having fun. Can we meet up tomorrow to talk? Just me and you. -SinB

 

“Sent..” says SinB in which the girls all nodded then SinB jumped when her phone vibrate.

 

They all looked at it together.

 

Good, I need to talk to you too. - Yuju

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Hello! First night after the incident!  Umji had trouble taking care of sinb n is even thinking to ask for help from the elders.  What do you guys think?  Would that be best for sinb?  

Isn't yerin so nice?  Coming all the way to take care of sinb! Uh oh it seem like sinb have trouble dancing n can't stop thinking about Jackson when she look at herself. What do you think will happen next?? :) let us know as usual!!