Chapter 136

The Innocent Story Of SinB

 

 

The next day, when SinB woke up, she looked around to find her buddy. But she was nowhere to be find. She sighed, did Umji tell her that she was going somewhere today?

 

SinB walked down the stairs and saw that there was no one here either. She frowned, as she walked into the kitchen and saw some dirty dishes in the sink which made her confused.

 

How come there were so many dishes there. Then she heard some sounds coming from downstair. SinB was scared, was there a thief that went into the house?! SinB was really scared, she took a pot from the kitchen and slowly walked to open the basement door. She saw some lights down there, she slowly tiptoe down and then she heard some giggles. Very familiar giggles.

 

As she was about to open the door, she heard a voice. “Let me see if SinB is up!” then the door opened in front of her and she saw Yerin standing there as surprised as her.

 

“SinB! You are awake!” said Yerin quickly as she closed the door behind her before SinB could enter the room.

 

SinB nodded. “What are you girls doing?” she asked pointing to the dancing room door behind Yerin.

 

Yerin smiled. “Give us a min ok? Wait!” said Yerin then she entered and closed the door so fast that SinB tried to give a look inside but she didn’t have time to see anything. SinB wondered what was happening in there, she clearly  heard Sowon’s voice too.

 

After a bit, the door got barely open and Yerin came out again making to push the door closer behind her again. SinB was really wondering what the girls could be doing in her dancing room. She looked at Yerin waiting for her to open and show her but Yerin took SinB’s arm and pulled her in front of her then she put her hands on SinB’s eyes blocking her view.

 

“Slowly walk forward ok?” whispered Yerin lowly in SinB’s ear which made the girl blush and slowly nod. As they walked in, Yerin slowly removed her hand. “Ta da!!!” she exclaimed.

 

SinB opened her eyes and looked around, what she saw shocked her. There was standing Umji and Sowon smiling at her.

 

She looked all around, they covered the mirrors with curtains, all the walls were covered.

 

“So… we know you are scared to see yourself in the mirror, for now we will stick this on top of the mirrors so you won’t see yourself, but then at least you can dance to it without seeing yourself?” smiled Yerin as she finally explained the reason behind all this mystery.

 

SinB looked at them teary eyes. “Thank you….but…”

 

“I know, you need to look at yourself when you dance to know your angle and stuff but for now, we will start slow.” cut Umji nicely knowing what her buddy wanted to say.

 

SinB looked at Umji and nodded.

 

“Plus, we are here to watch you dance! We will tell you if your position was off or something!” exclaimed Sowon happily but then SinB giggled.

 

“Yah! Why you giggle when I talk?!” asked Sowon looking at SinB and waiting for an explanation.

 

“Well… a penguin that will tell me that I don’t dance well or my position is off? I doubt it will be very trustable!” teased SinB but then Sowon started to chase after SinB to smack her.

 

Umji and Yerin smiled at the Tom and Jerry.

 

When Sowon finally caught her, she circled SinB with her arms and bring her closer to the girls without letting go of her. “Thank you… girls… I don’t know what I would do without you guys… ” said SinB sincerely and relaxing a little in between Sowon’s arms.

 

They smiled. “You should thanks Yerin, she came up with this idea. At least like that you have a big place to practice.” said Umji nicely as she patted Yerin’s back.

 

Sowon ruffled SinB’s hair and the girl escaped from her so Sowon would stop messing her hair. “Hey! me too!! I brought some of my old curtains and I was the one who hang them on!! If not, you guys would have so much trouble!” she said proudly.

 

Umji rolled her eyes. “Yeah, just because you are taller!” she said and smiled at SinB who came to stand beside her.

 

Sowon nodded.

 

“Umji ar, it’s okay. That’s the only useful part of her!” laughed SinB hiding behind Umji but Sowon tried to caught her again making SinB run away and Sowon chased after her again while Umji and Yerin just shook their heads and laughed at them.

 

After they calmed down, Umji put her ipod into the player. “Buddy, want to dance a bit?” she asked a little unsure.

 

“Me too I want to dance!!” exclaimed Sowon and they all smiled.

 

“Why don’t we play the songs we played at the showcase then? That way Sowon know what dance to dance.” said Umji nicely and they nodded.

 

But then SinB looked at Yerin. “Do you want to sit down and watch?” she asked her knowing how uncomfortable she was last time SinB wanted her to dance.

 

“Yerin ar! Dance with us!” said Sowon offering her hand to Yerin so the girl would join them in the middle of the room.

 

Yerin smiled and shook her head. “Sorry Sowon, I’m very tired today. Maybe next time. I will sit and watch!” she said happily. SinB was confused but then realized Yerin probably didn’t want to tell everyone that she doesn’t dance anymore.

 

As the song started, the girls were in position. They all danced happily until the end of the song, remembering the good moment they had on stage last time while performing this song in front of so much people.

 

“Waaaa! Good job girls!!” clapped Yerin smiling.

 

“Urk, I’m so tired!” said Sowon as she fell down which made SinB and Umji laugh.

 

“Yah! You made so many mistakes!” scolded SinB

 

Sowon rolled her eyes. “Yah!! It’s been a while since I dance to it!!!” argued Sowon and there start Tom and Jerry again.

 

After a bit, they went up because they were hungry.

 

“How can you girls be hungry! You girls had breakfast without me!” complained SinB now understanding why there was many dishes in the sink this morning when she woke up.

 

Sowon rolled her eyes. “Yeah but we worked hard to fix the dancing room you know!!”

 

SinB stuck her tongue out. “Still! I dance with empty stomach!” she answered to Sowon who was the one sticking out her tongue now.

 

Umji and Yerin just sighed and walked into the kitchen to cook.

 

“SinB ar, what do you want to eat?” asked Yerin nicely.

 

SinB smiled. “Anything you cook is good! So I will have that!”

 

“Cook her omelette then.” said Umji crossing her arms in her chest and looking straight at SinB with a smirk which made SinB frown.

 

“Anything.. but that?” said SinB timidly but then earn a glare from Umji.

 

“YAH!!!! YOU ARE REALLY SICK OF MY OMELETTE AREN’T YOU!!!” exclaimed Umji.

 

SinB gulped. “ No no, no no! Just… well… from time to time, you could learn something new?” smiled SinB sheeply which made Umji roll her eyes while Sowon and Yerin were dying of laughter.

 

“Okay okay, Umji ar, let’s make spaghetti for lunch then.” said Yerin and Umji nodded at her.

 

“Sure, I will assist like last time then!” said Umji following Yerin behind the kitchen counter.

 

“Oh True!! Yerin ar! Who’s a better assistant??” asked SinB while Umji glared at her “Of course me.”

 

Then Yerin laughed “Well….” she pretend to think.

 

“What better assistant?” asked Sowon not understanding what the girls were talking about.

 

“Both SinB and Umji assisted me to cook once and they wanted to know who’s better.” explained Yerin giggly.

 

“Oh, I bet I’m the best.” said Sowon standing up. “Let me assist you today then!” she said joining them.

 

“You don’t even know where are my stuff! How can you assist her nicely! You are last already!” laughed SinB but earned a glare from Sowon.

 

“Okay, Umji can you take out all the stuff necessary so Sowon won’t need to search for them and just help?” proposed Yerin so everyone would be okay.

 

Umji nodded and do as Yerin said. Then Sowon and Yerin started to cook while SinB and Umji were playing on their phone. From time to time they would take a look at the girls and smiled. They make a good team, Yerin will do something and Sowon would give her what she need as if she knew what Yerin needed even before Yerin realised she actually needed it.

 

After a while, the food was ready. “Wow, I think I got myself a winner!” said Yerin. “Sowon was the best! She knew what I needed and all. You must have a lot of experience in the kitchen don’t you?” asked Yerin happily.

 

Sowon smiled happily too. “Yep! I cook a lot with my mom and when she’s not around well I had to cook for myself. And when Eunha’s dad is not around, I would cook for her too, she’s very small but she eat so much, and she loves when we try new recipes, she’s not very good at cooking so she just sit on the counter and taste the food as I cook…” explained Sowon but immediately stopped herself and looked down when she realised she was rambling about Eunha.

 

Umji and SinB looked at each and frowned, knowing why the girl suddenly stopped talking.

 

“Ah! I’m sure you will be such a great wife!” said Yerin with her eyesmile.

 

Sowon smiled a bit and nodded at Yerin.

 

Then they set the table and started to eat.


“Yum! It’s so good!!” exclaimed SinB happily as she ate very fast.

 

“Yah! SinB ar! Eat slowly you are going to choke!” scolded Umji but then SinB giggled.

 

“But it’s just so good ar!! Did you do something different Yerin? It taste even better!”

 

Yerin smiled “Actually, it’s a suggestion Sowon gave, to add in a piece of scallion.”

 

They all nodded in approval “Wow!!”

 

As they were all eating, Sowon looked at SinB. “So…?” hesitated Sowon. “You will really participate to the showcase?” she asked and SinB looked down.

 

“I really want to but I don’t know if I can…” answered SinB honestly.

 

Umji caressed SinB’s shoulder. “If that’s what you want we will help you.” smiled Umji and SinB nodded. “Yerin was always around and we will try. Sowon and I will come to help too, I’m sure there will be some work for us we can all have an eye on you.” explained Umji and Yerin nodded.

 

“My uncle will be really happy if i bring new helper.” smiled Yerin before looking at SinB and winking. “Plus I think we will need Sowon to help us hang stuff high.” said Yerin making SinB smile.

 

“Of course it’s her only useful part!” added SinB and Sowon hit her playfully.

 

“Yah!! I have a lot of other useful parts!!” said Sowon and they all laughed. “Without me your food wouldn’t be that good today!” she said and SinB nodded.

 

“Alright alright.” said SinB but Sowon was still glaring at her in case SinB would again. “Relax I won’t add anything, it’s true that you’re also a good cook.” admitted SinB and Sowon smiled proudly.

 

“Wow you finally admit that I’m an amazing person, pretty, smart and full of good qualities…” said Sowon and SinB rolled her eyes.

 

“Yah girafe! Don’t exaggerate!” she answered looking at her. “I just said you can cook!”

 

“Will these two stop one day?” asked Umji as Sowon and SinB started annoying each other again.

 

Yerin smiled. “I don’t think so.” she said to Umji before filing her plate again and asking Umji if she wanted more food too. Umji nodded and handed her plate to Yerin who put more spaghetti in it. The two girls continued eating while Tom and Jerry were messing around.

 

Once they were done, they all cleaned together and Sowon proposed to go dance more, Umji nodded and they walked to the basement door but Yerin stopped SinB by catching her arm.

 

“SinB?” she asked and SinB turned around to look at Yerin while Sowon and Umji were already going downstairs excited to have more fun.

 

“What?” asked SinB worried.

 

“I have to go pick Yejun up, my uncle took him at the school dance this morning but he can’t keep an eye on him all day so I will need to go get him.” explained Yerin and SinB nodded. “Have fun in your dancing room.” added Yerin and SinB smiled.

 

“Thank you again for all you did for me.” said SinB as she hugged Yerin tightly.

 

Yerin hugged her back, and smiled as she backed away slowly. “Don’t annoy Sowon too much, she really loves you a lot.” added Yerin as SinB walked her to the door.

 

SinB smiled. “I know, don’t worry, annoying her is my way to show her my love and she knows it.” winked SinB and Yerin arched an eyebrow.

 

“Then you don’t love me much, because you don’t annoy me that much.” said Yerin disappointed and SinB laughed.

 

“Don’t be silly, you know I love you too.” said SinB and she blushed a little as she said that to Yerin. She hoped Yerin wouldn’t notice, it was so silly, SinB didn’t even knew why she was reacting like that.

 

Yerin giggled. “Good to know.” she answered and opened the door to finally leave. “Have fun this afternoon.” added Yerin and SinB frowned.

 

“Wait Yerin!” called SinB and Yerin turned around to look at her.

 

“What is it?”

 

“What will you and Yejun do this afternoon?” asked SinB and Yerin shook her shoulders.

 

“Don’t know yet...” she answered. “I will see if he want to go somewhere I guess…” explained Yerin.

 

SinB hesitated. “If you want, we could all go to Umji’s house? So we can play in her garden and go play in the pool it’s really hot today.” explained SinB and Yerin nodded.

 

“If that’s okay with Umji, why not.” said Yerin smiling.

 

“I’m sure she will be more than okay.” said SinB and Yerin rolled her eyes.

 

“Still ask her and message me to know if it’s okay, then I will ask Yejun if he’s interested and if he’s okay we will join you. But I think he will be very happy to be invited to play with you girls.” said Yerin and SinB smiled.

 

“Okay good.” said SinB and this time Yerin walked away for good.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! Tom and Jerry fighting again hahaha they are so adorable together xD and Sowon is the final winner of the assistant competition ;) are you guys surprise? haha

Will Yejun and Yerin join the girls at Umji house? What will happen next? Let us know as usual! :)

Thank you blackvelvetchingu & Ssowon for the upvote! :)