Chapter 162

The Innocent Story Of SinB

 

 

As Sowon opened the door, she saw Yerin walking out of the door.

 

“Yerin?” asked Sowon surprised. “You are not staying?”

 

Yerin shook her head and faked a smile. “No, I have some stuff to do.” then as she walked out she whispered lowly. “Please look after SinB, we found out that Jackson is her partner. But I dealt with him already so don’t worry.” then she left without letting Sowon the chance to ask her more questions.

 

As Sowon heard that she quickly put down her bag and ran toward SinB. “What happened?!” she asked worried as she saw that SinB’s eyes were red.

 

SinB shook her head, not wanting to talk, she was trying hard not to cry out loud.

 

Sowon hugged her tight and tried to smooth her down. “It’s okay SinB...”

 

SinB shook her head. “No it’s not okay. It’s not okay Sowon!!” she said loudly as she tried to struggle out and pushed Sowon away.

 

SinB sat on the sofa and hugged herself with her head down. Sowon frowned and decided to message Umji.

 

“Umji ar, something happened to SinB, where are you? I’m with her at her house.” typed Sowon quickly before sending the message to Umji.

 

Then not even 30 second passed when  Sowon’s phone vibrated back.

 

“I’m walking toward my house, I’ll come straight now, be there in few min!” answered Umji.

 

Sowon sighed, glad that Umji was near and could take care of SinB, she sat near SinB as she was waiting for Umji to get there.

 

As Umji said, in a few minutes, Sowon heard the door unlock. Umji took off her shoes and quickly went toward them. Sowon give sign to Umji to look at SinB.

 

Umji nodded as Sowon move away to give her spot.

 

Umji knelt in front of SinB. “Hey Buddy, I’m here.”

 

SinB looked up and saw her best friend there and hugged her immediately.

 

Umji hugged her tight. “Shhh, I’m here now.” she said in a reassuring voice then she kissed SinB’s crown as SinB tear silently drop.

 

After a bit, SinB finally calmed down.

 

“Would you tell us what happen now?” asked Umji softly.

 

Then it was silent until Sowon voiced out “I heard that Jackson was there..?”

 

Then Umji’s eyes widened as she looked at Sowon then they heard SinB stuttered. “Yeah...seem… like he is...my partner…” she articulates with difficulty as more tears came to her eyes.

 

Both Sowon and Umji eyes widened. “What but how?! I thought he wasn’t gonna participate!” said Umji.

 

SinB nodded. “Yeah… that’s what we all thought….”

 

“He made a move on you?!” asked Sowon.

 

SinB nodded and explain them. “I … was panicking as I see him there, so when we practice..i kept messing up so Gayoon unnie was frustrated and told us to take a break leaving us alone. Then he try to make advance at me…”

 

“WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS GUY!” screamed Sowon as she held SinB “WHAT DID HE DO TO YOU?!”

 

“Nothing...well...not alot...Yerin came and pulled him away..and he...pushed Yerin away...I think she hurt her leg...and then he was about to kiss me again then Yerin start hitting him and kicking him...It was so violent, Yerin was so different from her usual herself, I couldn’t recognize her… She was so… So full of rage… She kinda scared me and Jackson was in a very bad shape...” explained SinB trembling a little as she remembered the scene.

 

“Good job for Yerin!” said Sowon still mad.

 

“SinB...” said Umji in which SinB looked at her buddy.

 

“Why are you so sad then?” asked Umji “I know...Jackson must have freak you out, but I feel like there’s something else…”

 

SinB looked down and smile fakely. “Yerin...one minute she told me to stay away from her and we are not friend. The other minute she come to my rescue and save me….I don’t know what I did...I try to ask her, I went to confront her but she shut me out…” then her tears ran down. “She’s sending me mixed signal and I don’t understand….” then she hugged Umji “I don’t know what to do ar Umji, I don’t want to lose her...I can’t lose her…”

 

Umji went toward SinB and pulled her closer. “I’m sure there’s a valid reason. Give her some time, give yourself some time, I’m sure you two will solve it.” and hugged her tight.

 

SinB nodded in Umji embrace and Umji looked at Sowon both looking at each other, not sure what to do. Umji decided to ask SinB to go take a shower since her clothes were dirty.

 

As SinB went up, it was just Sowon and Umji so they both discussed.

 

“What should we do Umji? We are talking about Yerin here…”

 

Umji nodded. “Yeah...For sure we don’t know Yerin that long but, I’m sure this girl have a reason for saying those thing to SinB. There must be a reason…”

 

Sowon agree, Yerin was always a mature girl that take good care of SinB, it must be a very important reason for her to do that.

 

“Should we go talk and ask her?” suggested Sowon.

 

Umji shakes her head “It’s something between her and SinB, we shouldn’t get into it.”

 

Sowon nodded, agreeing “But...SinB said Yerin didn’t want to tell her...maybe if we talk to her she would tell us?”

 

Once again, Umji shook her head. “Who out of us is closest to her? If she doesn’t want to tell SinB, what make you think she would tell us ar Sowon...”

 

Sowon nodded. “True…” then she frowned looking at the floor.

 

“What’s wrong?” asked Umji seeing Sowon wasn’t very happy.

 

Sowon shook her head. “Nothing? Just thinking...”

 

Umji sat beside Sowon. “Again, we aren’t best friend here but I think I can see that there’s something that’s bothering you.”

 

Sowon sighed and faked a smile. “Nothing can get pass you without you noticing it huh?” asked Sowon which made Umji smiled.

 

“It’s just.. SinB…” said Sowon.

 

“What about SinB? Did she do something?” asked Umji unsure.

 

Sowon shook her head. “Not really that it’s just...it’s been so many time that I was there for her...but everytime when I try to smooth her and tell her that I’m here for her, it’s..just..she doesn’t trust me? Like I did the exact same thing as what you just did here...I pulled her close to me, I told her she can talk to me she can cry out but she just push me away and rather be by herself hugging herself. But then…” she stopped and looked at Umji. “Not that I am like...complaining or something but..when you arrive, and you did the same thing, she just throw herself at you and tell you everything...am I...not good enough?” was whispered the last part by Sowon.

 

Umji was a bit shocked of this sudden outburst of Sowon and smiled. “ Sowon ar, first…” she started as she held Sowon’s hand. “I must apologize for SinB first. She didn’t realize what she did hurt you. Trust me, you are one of her closest friend but do know that, we were together since we’re kids.”

 

Sowon cut her. “I know I know, that’s why I can’t really compare to you.”

 

Umji put her finger on Sowon’s mouth to tell her to let her talk. “There’s no comparison here Sowon. We are all her friends, we aren’t supposed to compare with each other. We all have different character, different manner, different past together with SinB. With me, SinB has always confide in me since we were young. So, it’s just natural for her to tell me things.”

 

Sowon nodded.

 

“And as for you..” Umji smirked. “I mean, you two did kiss… so this is a whole step further ahead of me.” added Umji with a teasing tone which made Sowon’s eyes widen as she  smack Umji.

 

“YAh! We were drunk ok?!”

 

Umji laughed and massaged the place where Sowon hit her. “Sigh, seriously, SinB learn it from you!! So violent!” complained Umji then Sowon glared at Umji and they both laughed.

 

Then Umji held Sowon’s hand again. “No seriously, you two have different kind of memories together, you two always bicker with each other like Tom and Jerry but deep down, I’m sure both of you cherish each other alot. Plus, I’m sure SinB is more open at arguing with you than at me.” she giggled which made Sowon roll her eyes.

 

“As if that’s a good thing...”

 

Umji laughed. “Of course it is, she’s honest with her feeling with you, she doesn’t need to hold back to fight and bicker with you!”

 

Sowon smiled at Umji. “Thank you ar. You are the youngest among us but you are always the one that’s there to guide us when we are lost. You are the best.”

 

Then they saw SinB coming back, Sowon smiled at her. “I hope you won’t tell Eunha I said that?” she asked hoping SinB would like it was their habits but SinB shook her head.

 

“I won’t don’t worry.” she just said as she sat down at the table beside them and looked down, clearly still lost in her thoughts.

 

SinB was replaying her meeting with Jackson and Yerin again and again. She couldn’t let go of the scene she saw and it was really perturbing her and shocking her. As she closed her eyes she would see Jackson lying on the floor blood in his mouth and groaning in pain, and Yerin’s furious face. They both had scared her today and she didn’t know what to think about all this anymore.

 

SinB was terrified to go back to the dance school and see Jackson again but she was also annoyed about Yerin… The girl seemed so protective and fighting for her then some seconds after she was cold again...

 

After a moment of silence Umji cleared and proposed to prepare some food for diner. “Sowon? are you staying over?” asked Umji and SinB suddenly looked up at Sowon like she really wanted her to stay.

 

Sowon had hard time saying no to those puppy eyes of SinB but finally declined. “I’m Sorry girls but I can’t, I have something to do..”

 

“What would you have to do? Eunha is spending the evening with her dad tonight.” said SinB frowning.

 

Sowon looked down. “I just have to go check on someone.” she said before waving to the girls and taking her stuff before leaving them.

---------------------

Hi Everyone!! How are you all?! Did you miss us?! Did you miss the story? Do you still remember the story?

Thank you for the long wait :) And welcome to the new subscribers!! How did you find this chapter? :) Let us know! We hope to hear from alot of you since it's been a while! :) Again thank you very much for your patience!