Chapter 4

The Innocent Story Of SinB

 

 

 

 

It was lunch time, SinB sat beside Yuju. Sowon and Eunha joined them, the two girls teased each other, and stole food from each other.

 

“Yah, Sowon! Keep your hand away from my plate!!” says Eunha angrily.

 

“Waeyo?! You are not going to finish your plate anyways!! I’m helping you!!!” exclaimed Sowon like it was logical and once again dive her spoon into Eunha plate.

 

“YAH!!!!” Eunha smacked Sowon on the head earning a whine from the tall girl.

 

“But I’m still hungry…” pouted Sowon.

 

Eunha sighed and pushed her plate to Sowon. “There you go…” and she slowly whispered “How does she manage to eat all those food?! Must have a black hole in her tummy.”

 

“What? What did you say?” said Sowon while munching on the leftover food from her friend’s plate.

 

“Nothing” replied Eunha innocently.

 

“Yah!! I asked what did you say!!” says Sowon, once again with full of food.

 

“Yah?! Stop talking with your mouth full you giraffe!!!” exclaimed Eunha not even scared or impressed by her friend.

 

“WHAT?! WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME YOU MIDGET!!” exclaimed Sowon once again

 

SinB smiled, those two argued like an old married couple, Yuju was laughing at them and teasing them even more.

 

Then SinB looked at Yuju, it was a sunny day and Yuju looked so pretty with her long dark hair falling on her shoulders. SinB was hypnotised by the girl’s beauty, her pretty face, and perfect skin, SinB wondered how it was possible to have such a perfect skin. It seemed so soft, just like the girl’s lips, SinB realised she often looked at Yuju’s lips when she was talking.

 

Hearing more laughs, SinB focused her attention on the discussion, Yuju was looking at her. “Something wrong?” asked Yuju frowning.

 

SinB shook her head no. “I was just thinking.” she said smiling.

 

Yuju looked at SinB’s food before looking at the girl’s face. “Aren’t you hungry?” she asked worried. “You didn’t eat anything…”

 

“Mianhe, I was lost in thoughts.” confessed SinB.

 

Yuju got closer to her and put her arm around SinB’s neck. “You’re often lost in thoughts, sometimes I would like to know what happen in this head of yours.” she said laughing. “Here.” she added while holding some food on the spoon to feed SinB.

 

SinB blushed and opened accepting the food Yuju was giving to her. Sadly, the food didn’t end up in SinB mouth but on SinB’s shirt which earned a laugh from Sowon and Eunha..

 

“Sorry, I will clean that for you!!” said Yuju taking a tissue, wiping the stain but it could still be seen anyway. She sighed “I will give you one of mine later…” said Yuju feeling bad for SinB’s shirt.

 

“Don’t worry about it, no big deal!” said SinB not wanting to break this nice moment. “I’m still hungry.” she said wanting Yuju to feed her more food.

 

“You sure you still want her to feed you more food? Your shirt might not be recognizable anymore!!” said Sowon earning a laugh from Eunha.

 

“Yah!! You giant and midget!! Go eat your own food and don’t bother us!!” exclaimed Yuju which earned another laugh from the duo.

 

“Say Ahhhhhh!” Yuju said to SinB which made SinB flustered

 

“Ahhh…” SinB said while opening and trying to hide her blushing

 

Yuju laughed at SinB cuteness and continued to feed her friend. SinB really liked this closeness, she had never been feeded by her friends before, and having Yuju taking care of her like that, and being so close to her made her happy.

 

She really was enjoying the moment, until someone bumped into them to access the table behind theirs. SinB turned around wanting to see what was the commotion. At that moment, Yuju was about to feed SinB more food so it ended up on SinB’s shirt once again. Yuju panicked and apologized again, cleaning her friend’s shirt for the second time.

 

“Aish, mianhe!! I’m so clumsy!! Mianhe SinB!!” said Yuju who was feeling terrible for ruining more of her friend shirt.

 

But not only was Yuju apologizing, they all heard another girl apologized too. SinB looked at the voice owner, she was with a group of friends, actually there was so much friends with her.. “I’m sorry.” said the girl with a smile.

 

“It’s okay.” said SinB shyly. This girl seemed popular and cool.

 

“You’re lucky, last week, my salad ended up on top of this guy’s head.” explained the stranger girl pointing to a guy who looked over at them. The girl laughed and waved at the guy. “Sorry again buddy!” she shouted to the guy who nodded and looked away. “I think he’s still angry.” she added with a smile.

 

“Enjoy your lunch and sorry again.” she said to SinB before sitting at the table behind SinB.

 

SinB turned back to Yuju and looked at her clothes. “I think my shirt is totally ruined now…” she frowned and Yuju held her hand and smiled at her.

 

“We will go shopping after class and I will buy you a new one!” said Yuju happily as she hugged SinB. “So, please don’t frowned! A frown doesn’t suit a cute girl like you!” exclaimed Yuju while hugging SinB even tighter which made SinB heart racing.

 

Suddenly, the group behind them were laughing very loud and seemed to be having a lot of fun. Yuju looked at them before getting closer to SinB. “I hate them.” she whispered in SinB’s ear.

 

“Why?” asked SinB curious, it was the first time that she sees Yuju expression turned dark. She didn’t understand why though, yes they were loud but they seemed nice and cool, especially that girl who they exchanged a few sentences.

 

Without answering SinB question, Yuju stood up, Sowon and Eunha followed. They took their plates and left the table. As they walked away Yuju took SinB’s arm and pulled her closer. “They think they’re cooler than us because they study chemistry. They think they’re genius...So their attitude is very terrible! I hate kids like that!” explained Yuju which made SinB giggled.

 

“Why are you giggling?” Yuju whisper, shocked about SinB reaction

 

“You called them kids, you are a kid too! Hehe” SinB kept giggling which made Yuju smile at her.

 

“You know, SinB, you are really adorable” whispered Yuju in SinB ears which made her turn red like a tomato.

 

After a few more steps, Sowon stopped and left them to go to her class without even saying goodbye. Yuju looked at her phone. “Ah, I have a class now too, we will be late…” she said looking at Eunha. “I will see you later, we need to buy you a new shirt! Let’s meet at the entrance after class!” said Yuju to SinB, hugging her before leaving with Eunha by her side. SinB saw that Yuju took Eunha’s arm in hers as they walked away and it made her feel weird.

 

“Why am I like that?” she asked to herself before going to her class too. She hated this class because she wasn’t with Yuju. She hated that she had to sit alone in this big room, full of strangers. She tried to focus on what the teacher is saying  but her mind was on Yuju, and on how she fed her earlier.

 

SinB started daydreaming, she thought back on the day Yuju came to her house with food, on the day they went to the karaoke. She couldn’t stop thinking about all the little moments she shared with her friend, and how it affected her, SinB really liked being around Yuju.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Everyone again!! :)

Here's Chapter 4!!  Are you guys excited??

I hope you guys enjoy the little bickering that WonHa had :P We had fun writting it!!

Let us know what you think again! :) Greatly appreciated!!!