Chapter 31

The Innocent Story Of SinB

 

 

As they exited the university, Yuju asked SinB to go to the library. SinB agreed immediately and Sowon and Eunha decided to follow them, they could use the calm place to do some homework.

 

They all sat at a peaceful table in one corner and SinB quickly took the seat beside Yuju. Sowon looked at her and arched an eyebrow. SinB smiled at the tall girl and took her notebooks as Yuju took her pen and books. They all started working calmly. Yuju would break the silence time to time to ask SinB to help her and SinB would nod and answer her questions.

 

While explaining some exercise to Yuju, SinB’s phone rang. SinB stopped her explanations and took her phone. It was a message from Yerin.

 

“Are you okay? You seemed a little off at lunch… Wanna meet? I just finished my classes! :)” SinB looked up and saw Yuju looking at her so she locked her screen and put her phone back in her pocket.

 

“It’s not important.” she said and came closer to Yuju to finish her explanations. Yuju seemed reassured to see that SinB was focusing on helping her. SinB felt eyes on her and turned her head to Sowon. The tall girl stared at her before continuing her work.

 

SinB felt weird, but she just turned back to Yuju’s work, seeing that the girl had hard time, Sinb ended up doing her work once again. It wasn’t something SinB liked, she would rather Yuju working harder and succeed by herself but seeing her cute sad eyes convinced SinB to do it for her.

 

When SinB was done with Yuju’s homework, they decided to hang out a little. They were walking in the streets, Yuju took SinB’s hand in hers as they passed by a cute shop. They entered and Yuju buy a new shirt. Yuju went in to change some clothing, while Eunha and Sowon walk a bit more away to look at some other stuff. When Yuju came out, SinB was stun, she always knew Yuju was pretty but, this new style on her make SinB heart flutter. It was showing her collarbone so prettily and all her curve are there.

 

“SinB, what do you think?” as Yuju was waving her hand to get SinB attention. Then SinB felt a smack from behind and quickly turn around. It was Sowon.

 

“Yah! Why you smack me?!” says SinB angrily in which Sowon rolled her eyes. “The way you look at Yuju, it’s as if you want to eat her!’’ laughed Sowon but SinB got all shy. She turned to Yuju “You look very pretty in this! Well you look pretty in everything!” says SinB blushing. Then Yuju smiled and went to pay for the outfit that she was wearing. SinB couldn’t wait to see Yuju in it, it was a really cute shirt, it suit Yuju perfectly.

 

“I’m hungry…” pouted Eunha taking Sowon’s arm. “What about we eat something and go watch a movie?” she asked the other girls who nodded at her. “SinB?” asked the short girl. “Do you think Umji is free tonight?” in which Sowon frowned and was staring at SinB.

 

SinB nodded. “Yeah, I’m pretty sure she is, I will ask her to join us.” she said taking her phone out. She saw Yerin’s message again and looked at Yuju who was taking Eunha in another shop. SinB decided to ignore Yerin’s message for now and typed a message to Umji who answered quickly, telling SinB she would join them soon.

 

Sowon came closer to SinB. “So is your best friend joining us?” asked Sowon curious. Sinb looked at her and nodded. “When is she coming?”

 

“In a few minutes.” said SinB looking over to see if Yuju and Eunha were coming back but the girls were still into the shop. “What is it?” asked SinB seeing something was annoying Sowon.

 

The tall girl shook her shoulders. “Nothing, I just thought i would have nice time with Eunha but since Umji is coming too…” she explained looking a little sad.

 

SinB laughed a little. “Come on, don’t be like that, Umji won’t steal your little Eunha away.” she said hitting Sowon in the arm.

 

“How can you be so sure?” asked Sowon looking beside her to make sure nobody would hear her. “You can’t know, Eunha like her a lot you know…She always Umji this, Umji that. Even now, with just the four of us she wants Umji to join us.” says Sowon pouting.

 

“And Umji like Eunha a lot too, but you don’t need to be all sad or jealous every time Umji is around.” said SinB seriously. “Jealousy doesn’t suit you.” added SinB with a wink.

 

Sowon laughed. “Really? When was I jealous?” asked the denying tall girl to SinB.

 

“You were totally jealous during the play at the university festival.” said SinB remembering this moment very well.

 

Sowon was about to disagree but Yuju and Eunha came back. Eunha was holding a black and red cap and immediately handed it to Sowon who hesitated.

 

“What is it?” asked Sowon confused while Eunha was blushing.

 

Yuju rolled her eyes. “It’s for you pabo! Eunha couldn’t shut up about how this cap would suit you so well so she bought it for you.” said Yuju to the tall girl.

 

Sowon gently took the cap from Eunha’s hands and put it on her head with a big smile. “Thank you Eunha.” she said hugging the short girl. “I love it!” she exclaimed sincerely making Eunha smile happily. She took out a cell phone and asked Eunha to join her and they took a selfie together. They broke the hug when Umji joined them.

 

They all greeted Umji and finally decided where to eat. It wasn’t easy for five girls to choose a place where they all could eat what they liked. But they find a perfect place. Once they were satisfied with the food, they headed to the cinema and buy their tickets for the movie, SinB insisted to pay for the girls, she really wanted to invite them.

 

As they were going into the cinema, Yuju told the girls to wait a bit and she went away. After a few minutes, she came back with popcorn and candy. She handed it to SinB in which she’s confused ‘’For me?’’ in which Yuju nodded.

 

“What about us?!” exclaimed Eunha and Sowon in which Yuju just responded nonchalantly “Yah, go get your own snack. The one I got is only for my SinB!” in which SinB smile happily.

 

Sowon just stare at SinB and roll her eyes “Fine, Eunha let us go get some snacks too!” Then Eunha turn to Umji “Do you want some?” in which Umji just shake her head. Sowon held Eunha hand and walk to the cashier happily in which SinB and Umji just kinda giggle knowing how happy Sowon is right now.

 

Yuju entered the cinema room first, followed by SinB then Sowon, Eunha and Finally Umji. They all sat in this order and waited for the movie to start. Other people entered and sat on the free seat. The room became dark and the screen was now the only lighting source. SinB turned to Yuju and smiled, the girl was looking at her phone, smiling, turning off the phone and look in front of her, clearly impatient to watch the movie.

 

As the movie began, SinB was confused. How come there was blood all over the scene. She slowly nudged Yuju asking her what kind of movie they were watching and Yuju just whispered to her. “Horror, Suspense and Violent” hearing this SinB face petrified.

 

“What?!” she whispered loudly to Yuju who just stared at her.

 

“What’s wrong?” asked Yuju confused by SinB attitude but SinB didn’t answer. Then they just focus on the screen. While seeing those violent and scary scenes SinB wasn’t feeling secure, she was really scared until she feel that her hand got wrapped by Yuju’s warm hand. Then Yuju approached her face to SinB. “Don’t be scared, I am here. If you are too scared, you can hide on my shoulder...” then with the other hand she patted SinB’s head.

 

SinB smiled, Yuju was taking care of her. From time to time, when SinB was too focus on the movie, Yuju would put a candy or a popcorn in front of her to feed her. And SinB happily ate it, when suddenly a person got slashed on the throat at the same moment Yuju was going to feed her popcorn. SinB jumped and made the popcorn bag fell on Yuju. SinB quickly looked at Yuju with an apologetic face in which Yuju just nodded saying it was okay.

 

Later, the horror part was getting more and more intense, so SinB wrapped her arm on Yuju but the chair had a separator that was blocking SinB and was hurting her. Yuju realized the awkward position and slowly pushed SinB away.

 

SinB was sad, why was Yuju pushing her away when she needed her to protect her. Then she saw Yuju lifting up the separator between the chairs and make sign to SinB to come back close to her. SinB nodded and get back against Yuju and without the separator she could completely lie on Yuju. SinB was very happy, she was completely on Yuju, and the girl was blocking the view with her fingers, preventing SinB to see something scary again. SinB was enjoying this position, having Yuju wrapped her around, she felt very secure.

 

At the same time, Sowon thought SinB wasn’t here anymore because she couldn’t see the girl from the right side of her eyes, so she fully turned her head and saw that SinB was laying on Yuju comfortably. She grinned, she turned to the other side and saw Eunha staring at the screen. She slowly approached Eunha and whispered to her but Eunha jump off from the sudden contact and whispered loudly. “Yah!! What’s your problem you giraffe!!” in which Sowon pouted.

 

“I thought you might be scared… I just wanted to tell you that if you are, you can hide on me.” she said lifting up the barrier between them too. Eunha looked at her and smiled.

 

“You mean, you are scared?” asked Eunha opening her right arm. “Come here you baby giraffe, I will protect you!” she added making fun of Sowon who pouted even more.

 

“No way!! I am not scared!!” denied Sowon and Eunha just giggled.

 

“Okay...” whispered Eunha turning her head back to the screen and focusing back into the movie. Then suddenly another scene surprised Eunha making her jump and bumping into Sowon. The tall girl smiled, and didn’t waste time. She wrapped her arm around Eunha and pulled the short girl closer. Eunha didn’t push her away, on the contrary, she lay her head on Sowon shoulder and slowly enjoyed their movie together, sitting close together.

 

When the movie ended, the light slowly , Umji stood up and saw those two couples with their arms wrapped around each other. She couldn’t hide her smile and just shook her head. Umji stood there waiting for them but none of them was moving until Yuju nudged SinB.

 

“You okay? Not too scary I hope?” she asked nicely and SinB pouted.

 

“It was so scary… why did we chose this movie?!” whined SinB.

 

Eunha laughed. “But we all decided the movie together! How could you now know?” she asked as she lifted herself up from Sowon.

 

“Of course she didn’t know, she was too busy looking at Yuju.” teased Sowon.

 

SinB stood on her feet. “What are you talking about giraffe?” she asked frowning.


“How dare you call me giraffe?! No one dare to call me giraffe!!” exclaimed Sowon until she heard another voice.

 

“So, even I’m not allowed to call you giraffe now?!?!” asked Eunha pouty.

 

Sowon quickly melted her cold voice. “No one is allow except my little bunny here.” said Sowon patting her head and hugging Eunha.

 

“So what do we do now?” asked Umji as they all walked out of the room.

 

“What would you like to do?” Eunha asked looking around.

 

“Let’s go to the arcade of the cinema!” exclaimed Umji before looking at SinB. “There's a dancing game!” in which SinB eyes light up.

 

As they were about to exit the cinema, SinB wanted to hold Yuju’s hand but then she saw that the girl was turning on her phone. So she just walked with Umji.

 

“SinB, did you see how Eunha and Sowon were? They were so cute!!” she said with a smile and SinB giggled

 

“No I didn’t. What were they doing?” she asked her best friend a little curious.

 

“They were doing the same thing that you and Yuju were doing!” said Umji with a wink.

 

SinB blushed right away. “What are you talking about?!” then she walked faster. Umji just giggled and wrapped her arm around SinB’s arm.

 

As they were about to walk there, Eunha suddenly voiced out. “ I want to eat…”

 

Umji turn around and looked at the short girl. “Didn’t we just eat before the movie? How can you eat that much and still be so small?” asked Umji laughing.

 

“So what? She can’t eat after the movie?” responded Sowon taking Umji off guard making her laugh die in .

 

“No..I was just joking...” explained Umji shyly but Sowon ignored her and wrapped her arm around Eunha’s neck.

 

“Let’s go Eunha, what do you want to eat?” asked the tall girl as they walked a little away.

 

Eunha pouted and pushed Sowon’s arm away. Sowon was surprised and frowned at the short girl, worried. “Eunha, what’s wrong?” she asked.

 

“Why are you so mean to Umji ar?” said Eunha crossing her arms on her chest, and Sowon knew the girl was angry at her...

 

“I am not mean...” answered Sowon.

 

“Yes you were. She was just joking around and you totally just jump on her!” said Eunha while pouting.

 

“Mianhe... I didn’t mean to. But my bunny was hungry so … I’m sorry...” pouted Sowon getting closer to Eunha.

 

Eunha pinched Sowon’s face. “Umji is our friends too! Don’t be mean to her ok?” in which Sowon nodded and walked back to the group.

 

“Umji ar” said Sowon walking to the girl with a determined look, Umji turned to her with a smile.

 

“Yes?” she said happy that the tall girl was coming back to her and calling her with a familiar language.

 

“I’m sorry for being rude.” apologized Sowon honestly.

 

Umji just smiled at her. “Don’t worry about it, I get that all the time from SinB!”

 

Hearing this SinB’s eyes went big. “What?! Excuse me Umji?!” she asked shocked and they just started to laugh.

 

“As a punishment, Sowon and Umji, you two go get food while we go to the arcade!” said Eunha with a proud smile on her lips.

 

“Why do I get punish???” asked Umji a little confused, she didn’t do anything wrong.

 

Then SinB laughed. “Because you accuse me!!” she explained and Umji laughed out loud.

 

“Alright alright, but Eunha you have to come with us!” said Umji and Sowon nodded.

 

Then they went their separate way. SinB looked at Yuju and smiled, she would have some time with the girl and they could have fun at the arcade.

 

There were a lot of people in the arcade of the cinema as SinB and Yuju walked into the place.

 

“What do you want to play Yuju?” asked SinB and Yuju looked around before pointing the singing machine. SinB stared at it. “A singing machine? How does it work?” she asked not knowing this games existed.

 

Yuju approached the machine and there was instruction. They read it quickly, all they had to do was just to sing and the machine would evaluate their voices.

 

Yuju gave a mic to SinB but she quickly shook her head. “No...I can’t sing.” but Yuju rolled her eyes.

 

“Come on, I heard you sing! What are you talking about?!” then she gave SinB her puppy eyes so SinB took the mic.

 

“This is so unfair! You always use your cute eyes!!” said SinB while Yuju just giggled.

 

“Well, you could say no!” responded Yuju with a smirk.

 

SinB rolled her eyes “As if I can say no to you! I would do anything for you!!” she said without thinking in which Yuju blushed and SinB did the same thing after realizing what she just said.

 

“Hm… ok let’s start!” said Yuju choosing the song and they started to sing. As they sang Yuju put her arm around SinB’s shoulders so SinB wrapped her arm around Yuju’s waist and they started to sing.

 

After the song, they scored pretty decent, 85%. They smiled at each other and then they decided to go to the dance game. As they were approaching, Yuju suddenly stop, saying she has a phone call so she walk away a bit. SinB walked to the dancing game and saw people dancing there. She smiled, she loved to dance so much, she couldn’t wait to dance with Yuju and Umji.

 

She started thinking about the movie time when she was hugging Yuju, she felt so comfortable. Then she realized there was a familiar figure near her. It was Yerin. She thinks Yerin saw her as she was going to wave her hand to SinB, so SinB quickly turned around and rushed to Yuju, dragging her hand and taking her away.

 

“Yah, SinB! Why did you drag me away like this?!” asked Yuju whining that SinB was holding her very tight.

 

“Mianhe, I euh..needed to see Umji.” lied SinB as she looked around, making sure Yerin didn’t followed them.

 

Yuju stared at her and frowned. “She’s coming to join us, what’s wrong with you??” she asked confused.

 

“Mianhe, I … euh need to go to the washroom! Go wait me at the entrance ok?” said SinB quickly then she ran away to the washroom. She texted Umji to tell the girls to all meet up at the entrance.

 

SinB looked at the mirror, what was she doing? She wondered with a sigh. Is she running away from Yerin all the time because of Yuju? SinB didn’t know, it wasn’t nice for Yerin, but she really didn’t want to upset Yuju again. Avoiding Yerin when Yuju was around was the best way for everyone to be happy. After a bit, she went to meet up with the girls and saw they were having their snacks.

 

“Yah! SinB, what’s with you asking us to meet at the entrance?! I thought we were going to play at the arcade! And what took you so long in the washroom?!” exclaimed Sowon.

 

“Mianhe, I euh.. Had to do something...” said SinB.

 

Eunha giggled and hit Sowon’s arm.“Yah Sowon, why would you ask someone why it took them so long in the washroom! What else?!” she asked laughing with Umji.

 

SinB was pouting hoping Yuju would help her but sadly Yuju was nowhere to be found. “Searching for Yuju?” asked Umji knowing her best friend better than anybody.

 

“Yeah, where is she?” asked SinB pouting even more. She left Yuju five minutes ago and was already missing the girl.

 

“She said she had something to do so... she will see you later.” said Sowon to SinB.

 

SinB was still pouting when they all bid goodbye. Umji decided to walk SinB home.

As they were walking, Umji asked if SinB was ok but of course SinB would deny and Umji sighed.

 

“Why are you sighing Umji? Did something happened?” asked SinB worried. Umji stared at SinB and smacked her shoulder before walking faster.

 

“Eh?! Wae?! Wae you smack me and walk away? Umji, are you mad at me?!” exclaimed SinB quickly chasing Umji and circling her friend’s waist with her arms, not wanting to let her best friend go without an explanation.

 

Umji stopped and turned around to look at SinB. “SinB, since when do you start hiding stuff from me?” as Umji very seriously in which SinB just stared at her even more confuse.

 

“What are you talking about? I’m not hiding anything.” said SinB sadly.

 

Umji stared at her. “You obviously don’t look ok, you obviously look sad but you are telling me that you are fine? SinB ar, I am your best friend, how can you lie to me with that straight face. You know very well I can see through you easily.” said Umji frowning.

 

SinB looked down. “Mianhe, I don’t know what’s wrong with me. I just felt sad...”

 

Umji patted her head. “Because Yuju left without letting you know?” she asked pretty sure of the answer.

 

SinB just nodded, with a sad expression on her face. “I thought at least she would have messaged me or something…” she explained and Umji took her hand.

 

Umji made SinB look up at her. “SinB ar, how come you suddenly tell us to meet at the entrance? I thought you wanted to do some dancing game with me...”

 

“I saw Yerin.” just said SinB.

 

Umji was confused. “Hm the girl that you mentioned that Yuju dislike?” SinB nodded again. “Okay..so?” asked Umji wanting to know more about this.

 

“So I took Yuju and got out of there but I was scared Yuju would see her... so that’s why I told her to meet you guys at the entrance… I needed to go away before Yerin could come to us or something...”

 

“She won’t kill her if she sees her no? She can just ignore her...” said Umji not knowing why this situation was so complicated.

 

“Sigh...Yuju hate Yerin with gut…”

 

“So?  I thought you liked that Yerin girl? Didn’t you say you had fun at the festival thanks to her? If Yuju hate her doesn’t mean you have to avoid her.” asked Umji more and more confused.

 

SinB nodded her head. “Yes, it was really fun hanging out with her...we also hang out more … but…” SinB hesitated, not wanting to spill Yuju secret, or was it a secret.

 

Umji looked at SinB and patted her head again. It was Umji way to show all her support and love to her best friend, and she knew it was something SinB found reassuring. “It’s okay, take your time, you don’t have to tell me if you are not ready ok? I just want you to know, I am here for you no matter what, no matter when.” explained Umji.

 

SinB lifted her head and looked at Umji right in the eyes before nodding. “Thank you ar Umji, you are the best.” said SinB with a shy voice then she hugged her best friend.

 

Umji laughed. “But, I didn’t have enough fun today! I really wanted to dance with you!!” pouted Umji like a little kid.

 

SinB giggled at her best friend. “Me too! Let’s go to my house and dance?! You are not leaving until you beat me!!” warned SinB with a wink.

 

“Hahahaha, then I think I will forever stay in your house and not leaving!!” said Umji knowing SinB was the best dancer she ever know.

 

“Hahaha, it’s okay! My mom love you anyways, you can stay here forever!!” said SinB laughing and they both walked happily toward SinB’s house while holding hands.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow...Such a long chapter! Did it bored you guys?!

So how was this chapter?  Lots of ship moment! How you find sowon being jealous n the development of the story?  Wonha,  sinju,  maknae line. 

Sinb ran away from yerin again :( I'm sorry for the sinrin shipper *hugs* 

As always!!  Let us know how you feel about this chap!  And what you think will happen soon! <3 thank you for all of ur support!!<3