Chapter 144

The Innocent Story Of SinB

 

 

The next morning, SinB was woken up by a heavy shake.

 

“Yah!! SinB! Wake up!!” said Sowon as she kept shaking SinB.

 

“Waeyo….Umji isn’t here yet...” said SinB as she rubbed her eyes.

 

“You don’t remember? Umji need to go to school earlier today so she isn’t coming by today.” explained Sowon shaking SinB some more to fully wake her up.

 

SinB nodded and took her phone out. “But… there’s still over an hour ….” whined SinB putting her phone away and turning around to hide under the blanket again to sleep some more.

 

“You take forever to wake up!” said Sowon as she jumped on SinB and started to smack her .

 

“Yah!!! Why are you smacking my !!” exclaimed SinB turning around and frowning at Sowon.

 

Sowon smirked. “Because it’s fun!” she said as she smacked her again making SinB jump out of the bed.

 

“YAH!! YOU!!” complained SinB then she went to wash herself which made Sowon laugh.

 

As SinB finish preparing, Sowon wasn’t in the room anymore. She went down and saw breakfast on the table. “Wow, you are fast Sowon.” said SinB shocked.

 

Sowon laughed. “I wish so too! It’s your parents, they left us breakfast!” said Sowon happily.

 

“See! Why rush so much?!” asked SinB.

 

Sowon rolled her eyes. “Your parents are too nice!! I thought we needed to make something!” said Sowon her tummy growling as she was looking at all the good food ready to be devoured.

 

SinB’s phone was ringing, so she picked it up and smiled. “Good morning Yerin ar! Ah, yes. Neee, I’m coming!” said SinB excited then she opened the door revealing Yerin.

 

“Good morning SinB! Good morning Sowon!” smiled Yerin as she came in to eat with them.

 

“How was work yesterday?” asked Yerin to SinB which SinB choke on her food.

 

“Oh… it was okay… ” lied SinB as she continued eating, before Yerin could talk more SinB asked her back the question.

 

“How was your party yesterday? Did you have fun?” asked SinB.

 

Yerin smiled and nodded. “Yeah, we had fun.” she simply said with a smile.

 

SinB nodded, she made the right decision.

 

“But, it would have been funner if you were by my side though.” winked Yerin which made SinB flustered while Sowon coughed.

 

“Alright, enough flirting in the morning.” teased Sowon in which SinB smacked her

 

“What… what flirting?!” exclaimed SinB then she stood up. “Let’s go! We are late!”

 

They all left the house and went to take the bus. There were a lot of people in the bus this morning. Sowon got in first as she pushed through the people holding SinB but at some point their hands got knock off, SinB panicked, there were too many people but then she felt a comforting arm holding her close. She turned around and saw Yerin smiling at her. They were really close to each other, she could feel Yerin’s breathing on her skins.

 

“Mianhe SinB, please stay still like this for a bit.” whispered Yerin with a reassuring to, SinB nodded, not feeling anything except Yerin being that close to her. She looked at Yerin and she could see how tired the girl was, SinB frowned, it was all her fault...

 

As people started leaving the bus, Yerin nudged SinB a bit. “You okay princess?” she smiled in which SinB nodded.

 

As they got to their stop, Sowon joined them. “Wow today was intense! SinB you okay?” she asked worried since she got separated to the girl by the crowd.

 

SinB nodded. “Yeah..thanks to Yerin.”

 

Yerin held her hand and smiled. “We arrive! Let’s go SinB!”

 

As they got to the entrance, Sowon rushed to go to class while Yerin walked SinB to her classroom.

 

“I will pick you up after then we will go get Yejun and we will go to your workplace?” said Yerin with a smile.

 

SinB nodded. “Ne, let’s hang around with Yejun after.” proposed SinB and Yerin nodded then they bid good bye.

 

At lunch break, Sowon messaged SinB saying that she has a team meeting so SinB decided to go near a bench and eat her lunch there waiting for next class. As she got to the bench, she saw a familiar girl sitting there.

 

“Eunha?” asked SinB smiling as she sat beside the petite girl.

 

“Hey SinB! You have a break?” asked Eunha eating her sandwich.

 

SinB nodded “Yeah...How come you are alone?”

 

Eunha continued eating her sandwich. “Yuju is with Jackson somewhere I think.”

 

“You think?”

 

“Yeah, she’s been with Jackson all the time and they are trying to bring me to meet their friends but I don’t really want to.”

 

“Hm… Eunha, can I ask you something?” asked SinB shyly.

 

Eunha looked at SinB and nodded

 

“Did you tell Yuju and Jackson that you don’t want to hang out with his friends?” asked SinB worried.

 

Eunha looked down and shook her head.

 

“Why don’t you?” asked again SinB.

 

“Because I don’t know how to say it…” confessed Eunha looking down.

 

“Eunha ar… if you don’t like them forcing you to hang out with those guys, you should tell her…” said SinB sincerely.

 

“Yeah… maybe…” said Eunha focusing on her sandwich.

 

“And …” SinB gulped not sure if she should say it. “You and Sowon really should talk it out too…” added SinB.

 

Then Eunha suddenly stood up. “You know, you are the reason me and Sowon became like this, you know you are at fault right? So don’t try to be nice on me!! It’s frustrated me!!” said Eunha getting a little mad suddenly.

 

“What…?” asked SinB very confused at Eunha sudden outburst.

 

“You steal Sowon away from me and now you are telling me to talk to her? What nonsense are you talking about SinB?!” asked Eunha frowning. “You made her like you and now she only have eyes for you!” added the short girl before leaving.

 

SinB was sitting there, trying to register what just happen. She sighed, she just wanted to fix Sowon and Eunha but seemed like she made it worst.

 

Afterward, she couldn’t concentrate in class again, she sighed as she saw Yerin waiting for her.

 

“Hello princess! How was class?” asked Yerin.

 

“Not good...I couldn’t focus today...sigh, I have a lot to do again.” said SinB annoyed.

 

Yerin nodded, seeing SinB wasn’t very happy. “Let’s go pick Yejun up?” she asked slowly but with a sweet smile

 

SinB nodded, it was the first time that she would go get Yejun from his school.

 

As they got there, they saw Yejun playing with some kids, but as soon as Yerin called out his name, he turned around, his eyes lighting up and he ran toward them.

 

“SinB nooonaaaaaaaa!” he screamed as he jumped on SinB which caught her off guard.

 

“Yejun!!!! How many time did I tell you not to jump on SinB like that?!” scolded Yerin in which Yejun just giggled and planted a kiss on SinB’s cheek.

 

“AND kissing her!!” added Yerin again which made SinB laugh.

 

“But SinB noona like my kisses no?” asked Yejun with the cutest smile.

 

SinB giggled and nodded. “Of course.”

 

Yejun stuck his tongue to Yerin. “See!”

 

Yerin just shook her head. “SinB, you are spoiling him too much.”

 

SinB giggled “Yejun ar, you got your bag?” she asked the little boy.

 

Yejun shook his head cutely then he got off SinB to go grab his bag and bid good bye to everyone. As they were walking back to Yerin’s house, Yejun was holding both Yerin and SinB hands.

 

“How come SinB noona is here today?” asked Yejun happily.

 

“What? You don’t want to see me?” asked SinB smirking.

 

Yejun shook his head. “Of course not! Me love it!” he exclaimed tightening his grip on SinB’s hand.

 

Yerin rolled her eyes. “I see, so I will just ask SinB to go pick you up from now on.” said Yerin teasing the boy by acting sad.

 

Then Yejun shook his head again. “Nooooo, me want Yerin noona to get me too!!!” he said smiling.

 

“Really? So you prefer me or SinB?” teased Yerin which made Yejun pout and SinB was trying hard not to laugh too.

 

“I...I…” the little boy hesitated then he looked down and pouted. “I want both!” he said then they both laughed making the kid pouting even more.

 

“You have to make a choice in life you know Yejun.” said Yerin which made Yejun pout while SinB had a fake smile and Yerin noticed it.

 

“Yejun ar, go home and prepare ok? We will take a walk then come back to get you before class.” then Yejun nodded. They started to walk toward the park.

 

“SinB ar, what’s wrong?” asked Yerin.

 

SinB looked at Yerin confused. “Huh? Nothing”

 

Yerin kept looking at SinB. “Come on.” insisted Yerin nicely.

 

“Just, I’m slacking from school again sigh. I thought I caught up but then today I’m falling behind again...” explained SinB and it was true.

 

Yerin nodded and remain silent.

 

“And….I’m sorry...” added SinB softly which made Yerin confused.

 

“What’s wrong?” asked Yerin looking closely at SinB.

 

“I… because … I...hm…” SinB was stuttering, not knowing where to start, she looked down and sighed.

 

Yerin put her hand on SinB’s chin and made her look up so their eyes met. “SinB, you can talk to me.” said Yerin softly.

 

“I’m sorry… I lied to you… ” confessed SinB.

 

Yerin stayed silent a moment looking at SinB in which SinB panicked. “I didn’t go to work yesterday and Eunha didn’t send me to school last time…”

 

Yerin looked at SinB, still remaining silent.

 

“Don’t be mad at me please…” said SinB looking down again. “I was… I was scared to steal you away from your friends…” confessed SinB. “I overheard your friend saying that you haven’t hung out with them for a while...I didn’t want to lie but I feel like I don’t have a choice… I didn’t want you to miss hang out with your friends for me...” continued SinB as she was holding her hand tightly, fearing for Yerin reaction.

 

Yerin looked at her and shakes her head. “You could of just talk to me and we would talk things out…You know lying isn’t the best way to solve a problem right?”

 

SinB swallow hard. “Will you hate me and break our friendship…?” stuttered SinB sadly and Yerin shook her head.

 

“Of course not…” said Yerin putting her arm around SinB and pulling her close to hug her. “I’m not mad...I’m... just a little hurt…” says Yerin with a bitter voice. SinB felt a bit relieve as she tug onto Yerin embrace.

 

“So you lied to avoid me right?” asked Yerin understanding better SinB’s attitude these past few days. “So I could leave you and go spend time with my friends?”

 

SinB nodded.

 

Yerin bit her lips together. “You are my friend SinB.” said Yerin sincerely. “And I like spending time with you, more than with oppa’s friends…” confessed Yerin and SinB moved a little away from Yerin’s embrace to look at her, a bit shock.

 

“Aren’t they your friends?” asked SinB confused. “You are so popular and cool, you must have so many friends and I often see you hanging out with your group of friends…”

 

Yerin shook her shoulders. “They are my friends now since I hang out with them since the beginning of the school year but I’m not very close to them like I am with my oppa or with you…” explained Yerin. “They are fun and super nice but I feel like I’m more friend with you, Sowon and Umji than with them.” explained Yerin sincerely. “You understand?”

 

SinB shyly nodded again.

 

“SinB, if I stay by your side it’s because I want to, and if I want to spend time with my oppa and my other friends I will tell you ok? So don’t start avoiding or lying to me so that I would hang out with my other friends.”

 

SinB nodded once again but stayed silent. “SinB?” asked Yerin and SinB looked up at her.

 

“What....?” she asked, not sure where the conversation is going.

 

“You can always be open with me, I won’t judge and I won’t be mad at you, never.” said Yerin and SinB got closer to hug her. Yerin circled her arms around SinB and rested her chin on SinB’s head.

 

After a moment of silence SinB moved. “We should get back to pick Yejun up or we will all be late for tutor.” said SinB and Yerin stood up.

 

“Right, let’s go.” she said smiling and offering her hand to SinB who shyly smiled and took it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! A Chapter about WonB in the morning with Eunbi lines and Sinrin. How did you think of Eunha sudden outburst? Was it normal that SinB couldn't react to it? And SinB finally confess to Yerin that she lies to her and they talk their heart out. How was it?

As usual! Let us know :D