Chapter 83

The Innocent Story Of SinB

After a bit of walking Sowon sighed. “We should have joined the director for supper…So what do we do?” asked the tall girl to SinB who shook her shoulders not really caring, she was just thinking about Yuju.

 

“I can’t believe they hang out with him again tonight… don’t they miss us like we miss them?” asked SinB and Sowon frowned.

 

“They clearly don’t.” Sowon said sadly. “Let’s have a drink to our sad love lives.” she added entering the first bar she saw.

 

SinB hesitated. “I don’t really like drinking…” she said shyly but Sowon put her arm around her shoulders and dragged her to a table.

 

“You, my friend drank at the club last time and I don’t want to look like a sad girl drinking alone so you will have a beer with me.” said Sowon as she stood up and went to ask two drinks for them.

 

They were sitting, sighing from time to time and drinking, well it was mostly Sowon that was drinking, SinB only took a sip or two, she wasn’t sure it was a good idea even if that beer wasn’t that disgusting. SinB didn’t know if drinking would solve their problem or make them feel better.

 

Seeing her hesitation Sowon sighed again. “You don’t have to drink it if you really don’t want to, you know. I just don’t want to look like a loner drinking by myself.” she said finishing her beer. “But sometime it feels good, like your head seem light and you feel hot and good, you feel like everything is different.” explained Sowon.

 

SinB eyed her and frowned making Sowon frown too. “Don’t think I’m an alcoholic or something, I just drink from time to time, it’s not really often, but when I do, I like the sensation...”

 

SinB nodded and looked at her beer taking a bigger sip this time. The tall girl asked for another drink and they started talking, well more like they were complaining about Yuju and Eunha ditching them once again. Finally, SinB finished her beer and Sowon smirked at SinB’s now red cheeks.

 

SinB looked at Sowon’s glass then looked down. “I will ask another one too...” she said shyly. “You’re right, I feel hot and my head is like floating.” said SinB smiling.

 

Sowon nodded and they both took another one. After some times and some more beers, both of them were pretty drunk, Sowon let her face lay on the table and she pouted. “Why don’t they love us like we love them?” she asked and SinB shook her shoulders. “Aren’t we pretty enough?!” she wondered and SinB hit Sowon’s head.

 

“Stop that, you are beautiful!” said SinB sincerely before blushing madly and this time it wasn’t because of the alcohol.

 

“Am I?” asked Sown suddenly so insecure.

 

SinB giggled. “Of course miss perfect proportions!” she answered and Sowon nodded.

 

“Yeah you’re right, and we’re smart too, especially you SinB.” said Sowon before blushing too.

 

“Why am I complimenting you?” she wondered and SinB giggled again. They looked at each other and Sowon swallowed hard, she stood up and went to sit beside SinB. “Why can’t all the girls be like us?” she asked lowly. “Why can’t they all love girls too?” she added and SinB shook her shoulders once again.

 

“It would be too easy?” she answered with a sigh. “You know it’s not because they would love girls that they would like us back anyway…” said SinB sadly.

 

Sowon hit her arms. “Of course they would love us, did you see us?” asked Sowon very seriously and SinB laughed at her, the confident Sowon was back. They stayed silent a moment, just looking at each other till Sowon bit her lips together. “SinB?” she asked and SinB nodded at her. “I’m thinking about what Umji said the other day…”

 

“What?” asked SinB arching an eyebrow, Umji talk so much she didn’t know what Sowon was talking about exactly.

 

Sowon hesitated. “About how we should get together instead of trying to be with girls that we’re not sure would love us back one day…” explained the tall girl and SinB blushed.

 

SinB swallowed hard and looked at Sowon in the eyes, both of them were not really thinking straight at that moment but SinB nodded. “You really think of you and me like that?” she asked and Sowon nodded without hesitation. “That we should date or something?” insisted SinB and Sowon nodded again.

 

SinB felt her heart beat a little faster at that moment and Sowon her lips. “You’re a really pretty girl SinB and you’re nice, why not date you…?” confessed Sowon blushing.

 

SinB looked down before looking up and seeing Sowon sighing. “Sorry, I shouldn’t have said that.” quickly said Sowon but SinB stopped her from standing up and pulled her back beside her.

 

The tall girl frowned, confused. “What?” she asked slowly and SinB nodded at her.

 

Sowon frowned even more and SinB sighed, getting closer to Sowon’s face, SinB wanted to try it, to kiss Sowon, and see how it would feel but was too shy to fully do what she wanted. Therefore, SinB just gave a shy little kiss on the corner of Sowon’s lips.

 

Sowon smiled a little as she saw SinB blushing and looking down shyly. So the tall girl took SinB’s face between her hands and faced her.

 

“Can I?” asked Sowon and SinB nodded totally trusting her friend. Sowon slowly approached her face and kissed SinB on the lips. It was shy and hesitant at first but SinB quickly kissed her back closing her eyes. SinB felt Sowon’s hot breath in and soon their tongues started moving together, it was nice and it made her feel hot inside her body but it wasn’t as exciting as she expected. Sowon on her lower lip as they broke the kiss, cheeks very red and breathing fast.

 

They opened their eyes slowly, SinB looked straight at Sowon’s eyes and she started laughing, Sowon laughed too.

 

“Nope.” said Sowon taking another sip of her beer. “I like you but it was the worst kiss ever.” said Sowon and SinB smacked her.

 

“Yah! It was my first kiss with tongues!” said SinB before realising they were in a bar and that she was kinda yelling right now. She blushed again and took a sip of her drink too avoiding looking around.

 

Sowon laughed. “That’s not what I mean SinB.” she said reassuring the girl. “You’re a pretty good kisser but seriously, I feel way more stuff when Eunha hold my hand than while kissing you…” she explained honestly.

 

SinB nodded understanding, she didn’t feel anything special too, it was true that the accidental lips touching with Yuju was so much more exciting than that.

 

They eyes meet and they laughed again. “I will ask for more beer, I don’t want to remember that tomorrow!” said Sowon with a wink before standing up but she stood up too fast and lost a little her balance. SinB caught her a little but her hand ended on Sowon’s chest.

 

“I’m sorry.” quickly said SinB taking her hand away.

 

Sowon laughed. “We just kissed once and you already try to make a move on me?” she asked with a teasing tone and SinB blushed very hard again.

 

“Shut up Sowon and bring more beer, I don’t want to remember how your breath taste either!” responded SinB back and Sowon stuck out her tongue at her.

 

The girls state was getting worst now and Sowon couldn’t stop looking at her phone. SinB saw it and rolled her eyes. “She won’t call you this time.” she said and Sowon sighed. “You avoided her call last time and earlier you clearly told her not to call.” said SinB and Sowon unlocked her phone.

 

“I will call her.” said Sowon determined but SinB took the phone away.

 

“You can’t!” said SinB and Sowon tried to take her phone back from SinB’s hands.

 

“Why! Of course I can! Watch me!” said Sowon reaching her phone and taking it back. SinB jumped a little over the table to try to take it back but Sowon stood up and lifted her arm up, SinB stared at her.

 

“Seriously?!” said SinB still looking at Sowon. “I’m not a kid, don’t do that to me!” she added before sitting down and crossing her arms on her chest. “Okay, go ahead, call her, but don’t come crying if you say something bad because you’re drunk!”

 

“I’m not that drunk…” said Sowon sitting back and putting the phone on the table.

 

“Come on, I don’t even feel my head right now.” laughed SinB. “I guess you’re not better than me you drank more than me!” she explained and Sowon started to think about it.

 

“Okay I won’t call but a text won’t kill anyone right?” she said typing quickly on her phone. SinB saw that Sowon was sending many texts but at this state she didn’t even cared anymore, she was feeling so sleepy now, her eyes wanted to close and she couldn't fight that much longer.

 

It was almost 1am and the girls were sleeping on the table when Umji and Eunha arrived at the bar, they were surprised to see that it was still full of people at this time, they walked around and finally found the girls.

 

Umji sat beside SinB and caressed her hair slowly. “SinB-ya…” she whispered and SinB grumbled as an answer. “Come on buddy, time to go to bed.” said Umji slowly and SinB nodded her eyes still closed. “SinB can you stand up?”

 

“Hmm...” SinB opened her eyes slowly and frowned at the lights. “Umji?” she asked confused. “What-What is it?” she asked rubbing her eyes.

 

“I will take you to my house to sleep.” explained Umji since she was living not that far away from the bar and SinB nodded, she stood up trying to keep her balance and took Umji’s hand like a kid looking for his mother.

 

“I’m tired Umji-ya….” said SinB lowly with a shy pout, her eyes were still trying to adjust at the lights. “Why my head hurt?”

 

Umji smiled and hugged SinB then she looked at Eunha. “You will be okay with that giraffe?” she asked and Eunha nodded. “Do you know if there is someone at her house? Because you can’t take her to yours it’s a little too far away no…?”

 

“Her mom is working tonight but I have the keys.” she said putting her hand in Sowon’s jacket pocket to take the girl’s keys. “I will just take her to her house.” said Eunha looking at Umji then looking at the sleeping Sowon.

 

Umji nodded. “Call me if you need help with her I will come back.” said Umji nicely and Eunha nodded at her. “I will also pay for their drinks before leaving.”

 

“Thank you Umji.” said Eunha before sighing and looking back at Sowon’s peaceful sleeping face.

 

“You stupid giraffe...” she said shaking her head. She took one of the glass that was still half full and threw it in Sowon’s face. “Wake up.” she said and Sowon jumped at the cold feeling on her face suddenly, she looked around lost and confused before seeing Eunha.

 

“Am I dreaming?” asked Sowon tilting her head and Eunha rolled her eyes.

 

“I’m just here to take your stupid drunk at home.” said Eunha and Sowon pouted.

 

“Why are you mad at me?” asked the tall girl with a cute voice as she tried to hug Eunha but the short girl pushed her away.

 

Eunha took Sowon’s arm and dragged her out of that bar. “Don’t make this more difficult please and just come with me.” said Eunha sadly and Sowon nodded, following her cute bunny without more questions.

 


Hellooooooooo! We are excited to see you guys reaction for this chapter hahahahahaah.  For those who was cheering for WonB here's a treat hahahaha!  Hope you enjoy reading it with a big smile ;)  a small wonha moment at the end. 

As always!  Let us know what you think!!!  Can't wait to read your comments!! <3