Chapter 107

The Innocent Story Of SinB

 

 

At the end of the day, SinB was the last one in the classroom. She wasn’t paying attention in class and didn’t even notice that it was already over. She started packing up until she saw a shadow in front of her. She looked up and saw Sowon standing there.

 

“Hey…” said Sowon slowly.

 

“Hey Sowon, what you doing here?” asked SinB confused, usually Sowon would be with Eunha at this time.

 

“I can’t come get you?” said Sowon arching an eyebrow.

 

“Haha, yes of course you can. Are you done for the day?” asked SinB smiling.

 

Sowon nodded. “Yeah…”

 

“Cool, I think the girls are done too. Let’s meet up with them?” said SinB as she pulled her phone out but was intercepted by Sowon.

 

“They are busy.” just said Sowon coldly.

 

SinB stared at Sowon now. “Really? They didn’t tell me…” frowned SinB, she thought the conversation that they had this morning would meant that they would all hang out today after class.

 

“Anyways...let’s go. I want to hang out.” said Sowon turning away.

 

“Sure… where do you want to go?” asked SinB, sensing something was wrong with the tall girl attitude.

 

“Anywhere I guess…” just said Sowon then they started to walk out. As they walked toward the entrance, they saw Eunha and Yuju together.

 

SinB was about to go greet them but Sowon pulled SinB to the other side to avoid the other girls.

 

“What are you doing? The girls are there...” asked SinB frowning.

 

“I said, they are busy today. Let’s go.” insisted Sowon almost begging SinB but then they heard the short girl’s voice.

 

“Sowon!! SinB!!” called Eunha as she ran toward them.

 

SinB greeted Eunha while Sowon just crossed her arms on her chest while looking at Eunha.

 

“Where are you girls going?” asked Eunha.

 

“Oh, we were going to hang out…” said SinB.

 

“Without us?” asked Eunha frowning.

 

“Oh, euh, I thought Sowon said you girls are busy…?” answered SinB as she looked at Sowon confused.

 

Then Yuju hugged SinB. “Hi SinB! Want to hang out with Jackson and his friend? I’m trying to hook Eunha up with one of the boy there! You girls can join! But don’t disturb them!” teased Yuju before winking at Eunha.

 

SinB finally understood what happened. “Oh..I see…” she slowly said before looking at Eunha. “You...are interest in that guy?” she asked but got no answer, she only saw Eunha looking quickly at Sowon while Sowon was looking everywhere but Eunha.

 

“She said she’s not sure, but will give it a try!” answered Yuju which made Eunha eyes widen.

 

“Yah! I never said that!” exclaimed the short girl but then Sowon cut in.

 

“Yeah, have fun girls, I’m leaving.” she coldly said then she looked at SinB. “You coming with me or not?” she asked her as she walked away. Eunha called her name but Sowon just continued walking ignoring the short girl.

 

SinB looked at Eunha’s sad face before looking at Yuju. “Sorry girls, have fun!” she said then she ran after Sowon while Eunha was getting dragged on the opposite side by Yuju.

 

Finally, SinB caught up to Sowon. “Sowon ar!” she called and Sowon finally stopped.

 

“What?” answered Sowon monotone as she turned to face SinB who tried to catch her breath after running to get to Sowon.

 

“Are you okay…?” asked SinB worried.

 

“Yes.” just said Sowon clearly not wanting to talk about it. SinB nodded, she didn’t want to push Sowon, she was clearly mad, it was silent until Sowon sighed. “Fine, I am not okay. You should know that. How can I be okay with Yuju setting Eunha up on a date with one of the guy that kept hitting on her since at the bar and at my house!!!” said Sowon pushing her hair out of her face before sighing again.

 

SinB frowned. “Then why didn’t you stop her…?” she asked unsure.

 

Sowon frowned too. “Who am I to stop her?” asked Sowon looking at SinB. “She didn’t even reacted when Yuju asked her if we were together!!” which shocked SinB.

 

“Are you?” asked SinB totally lost now.

 

Sowon frowned again. “I don’t know...we never really said anything…” confessed the tall girl.

 

SinB sighed slowly. “Okay, you know what, let’s go grab an ice cream as we talk ok?” proposed SinB nicely and Sowon nodded.

 

“Your treat?” asked Sowon while SinB rolled her eyes.

 

“Shouldn’t YOU treat me as I will have to sit here and listen to you venting!” teased SinB which made Sowon frown even more than before.

 

“Yah! You forgot the number of time I heard YOU vent!!” said Sowon then SinB laughed.

 

“Fine fine fine! I will treat!!” finally said SinB patting Sowon’s back.

 

“Good, I will take three balls ice cream then!!” said Sowon with a smirk.

 

SinB nodded and laughed. “Anything you want but don’t complain when your body become fat!!” she teased again but this time it was Sowon that rolled her eyes.

 

“My body is perfect. Don’t even try to curse it!” said the tall girl as they entered the ice cream shop.

 

They both laughed while waiting in line until someone patted their shoulder. “Hey girls!”

 

They both turn around. It was Yerin.

 

They smiled. “Hey Yerin!! How come you are here?” asked SinB.

 

“Oh, I’m here to buy pizza.” laughed Yerin which made SinB confuse.

 

She looked at Sowon and Yerin who were laughing then she frowned.

 

Seeing SinB confused face Yerin laughed. “Of course I’m here for ice cream silly!” she said making SinB blush.

 

“YAH!!!! You trick me!!” pouted SinB.

 

“It’s just so cute to see you getting prank!” said Yerin before laughing again.

 

Sowon laughed with her and nodded. “I totally agree. SinB give the best reaction ever!” added the tall girl and they laughed even more as they looked at SinB pouty face now.

 

Yerin smiled at her friend. “Ok ok, my bad, I will treat you ice cream.” she said hoping it would be enough to make SinB smile.

 

“Ani..I have to pay this giraffe ice cream.” said SinB with a cute voice as  she glared at Sowon.

 

Yerin smiled. “Well I can pay for Sowon too!” said Yerin looking at Sowon.


“Aww see how nice Yerin is compare to you SinB?! You should pay for both of us!!” laughed Sowon.

 

SinB rolled her eyes then paid for everyone which made the girls happy.

 

“So, what are you girls up to?” asked Yerin as she her ice cream.

 

“Hm, nothing special, we just wanted to hang around. You?” asked back SinB.

 

“Nothing much too, was going to grab ice cream then maybe just go home and wait for Yejun to be home.” explained Yerin.

 

“What about we hang together then?” asked Sowon, hoping to forget about what Eunha was doing at this time. Sowon really wanted to think about something else.

 

Yerin smiled. “Sure!! You girls don't have any place you want to go right?” she asked and the girls nodded.

 

“I have an idea! Follow me!” said Yerin as she stood up. SinB and Sowon followed her around curious to know what Yerin had in mind. As they were heading to the destination, the girls were laughing together and teasing each other.

 

Once they reached the destination, SinB and Sowon were amazed. It was an indoor skateboard ring.

 

“Wow!!! It look so cool here!!” exclaimed Sowon as she looked around. It was the first time she came here.

 

Yerin smiled and guided them toward the reception. “Hello! Rent 3 skateboards please!” she asked politely with a big smile. Each other them went to choose a skateboard.

 

Once they finished to picked one, they went toward the skateboard ring.

 

“Wow, you often come here?” asked Sowon but Yerin shook her head.

 

“Not too often, I usually go to the outside park one since it’s free.” explained Yerin smiling as she started rolling on her skateboard.

 

“Oh, how come we come here then?” asked Sowon.

 

Yerin smiled and looked at SinB. “Because the normal park is near Yuju’s house.” she explained then Sowon nodded, understanding.

 

“You girls ready? Let’s go!” said Yerin as she took a slide but then SinB and Sowon stood there and looked at Yerin.

 

“Why are you girls not coming?” asked Yerin then they both look down.

 

Yerin made a face and rolled back closer to them. “Wait… you two doesn’t know how??” asked Yerin then she smacked her own head. “Oh my god!! how could I not ask you girls before renting them!! Okay let me teach you.” she said letting her skate on the floor and getting closer to SinB, putting SinB’s skate on the floor in front of the girl’s foot. “First you put the board down in front of you. Put one feet on top, especially the one that’s not your main feet. Then use the feet that have more strength to push the floor.” explained Yerin before doing it herself with her board. “See? It’s easy! Try it!” she encouraged the girls.

 

SinB and Sowon both step on the skateboard and tried to do what Yerin instructed them. But they both failed and almost fall down which made Yerin giggle.

 

“Okay, slowly. Let’s do one by one then. Let’s start with you SinB.” said Yerin while getting closer to SinB to help her by holding her up. “Here, put your left feet on the skateboard.” said Yerin her hands on SinB’s hips to secure her. “Now, your right feet here, try to swing a bit.” added yerin with a smile.

 

SinB tried it and as the skateboard rolled, SinB losts her balance and made a screech “Ahhhh!”

 

Yerin that was holding her immediately giggled. “Don’t worry, I’m here. You won’t fall down.” she said and SinB nodded before trying again.

 

While SinB was learning from Yerin, Sowon tried to play on her own but failed miserably. She decided to wait for Yerin to come help her too, she sat down on her skate and watched her friends till she felt her phone vibrate. She took the phone out of her pocket and looked at it, there were a lot of messages, all from Eunha.

 

She reads the messages, in most of them Eunha was asking where Sowon was and why she wasn’t replying to her. Sowon just sighed and put the phone back into her pocket, ignoring the short girl, it was hurting too much to think about her, knowing she was on a date with that guy. She sighed and with her legs she rolled a little while still sitting on the skateboard. She looked again at SinB, the girl was having a lot of trouble.

 

At one point, SinB wanted to try to go faster but then regret it as she fell down. Luckily Yerin caught her right away and they both crashed on the floor.

 

“Mianhe Yerin… Does it hurt?” asked SinB on top of Yerin in which the latter shook her head.

 

They both helped each other to stood up. “Don’t worry. I think I’m so used to you bumping on me that I don’t get hurt anymore!” laughed Yerin which made SinB pout.

 

Then as SinB rubbed her pants she noticed that Yerin had a scratch on her knee. “Oh mo Yerin ar, your knee is hurt!! Mianhe!! It must be me!! Why did you hold me!!” said SinB panicking.

 

Yerin smiled and put her hand on SinB’s shoulder to calm her down. “Princess, I told you I would always be here to catch you.” she winked to SinB which made her blush.

 

Sowon stood up and walked quickly toward them. “Are you girls okay?” she asked checking on them like a mother making sure her kids were not broken. They both smiled and nodded at Sowon who pulled a bandaid out of her packback for Yerin.

 

“Here, put it on.” said Sowon nicely.

 

SinB took it and helped Yerin put it on. But before putting it on, she blew a bit on it which surprised Yerin.

 

“Wow, I’m surprise you know how to do that.” said Sowon which made SinB glare at her

 

“What do you mean?!” asked SinB still glaring at Sowon who smiled.

 

“Well, you are the kids among us. Didn’t know you could take care of people.” laughed Sowon and SinB glared at her even more.

 

Then SinB rolled her eyes. “Did you forget what’s my part time job?” asked SinB crossing her arms on her chest and facing Sowon. “I’m with kids all the time!! And they hurt themselves easily so of course I know how to take care of them.” explained SinB proving she could take care of people too.

 

“Oh so you are saying Yerin is a kid now!” laughed Sowon and Yerin immediately pouted to tease SinB.

 

“SinB...are you taking me as a kid now..?” pouted Yerin with a cute voice.

 

SinB frowned. “What? No no!! That’s not what I meant ar Yerin!!” she said not wanting Yerin to think that.

 

So SinB hugged Yerin who smiled. “Of course, I know. Hehe I was teasing you!” said Yerin as SinB immediately broke the hug to smack Yerin on the head.

 

“Yah!! You meany!!” scolded SinB making Yerin whine too.

 

“Yah!! My knee hurt and now you hit me?!” said Yerin with exaggeration.

 

SinB pouted and hugged her again. “Fine!!!” she said and finally everyone was happy.

 

SinB looked at Sowon. “You okay giraffe? You look down again...” said SinB worried but Sowon nodded.

 

“Yeah… just tired.” she said faking a smile.

 

“Oh let’s leave then!” said Yerin nicely as she took support on her leg and hissed lowly as her knee hurt a little.

 

“Want to come over to my house?” asked Sowon suddenly.

 

Yerin and SinB looked at each other and nodded. “You will be okay Yerin? Does your knee hurt a lot?” asked SinB seeing that Yerin was limping a little as she followed them.

 

The chemistry girl just smiled. “Don’t worry! It’s a little scratch, I won’t die.” she winked.

 

They headed to Sowon house and as they got there, they saw a petite body at the doorstep. the short girl stood up aw she saw them too.

 

“Eunha?” asked SinB surprised to see the girl here.

 

Sowon just looked at her then opened the door not saying a word to her.

 

Eunha looked at SinB. “Where were you girls? None of you replied me…” said Eunha with a sad face.

 

SinB took her phone out. “Sorry!! I didn’t check my phone… it was on silent after class.” explained SinB sincerely.

 

Eunha nodded at her then noticed Yerin there and bowed her head. “Hi..” she said nicely.

 

Yerin gave her signature eyesmile. “Hi, you must be Eunha.” said Yerin in which Eunha nodded.

 

Sowon looked at them and sighed. “Go in first.” she said to SinB and Yerin. Yerin shyly followed SinB in while Sowon stood at the door with Eunha. “Why are you here?” asked Sowon and Eunha frowned.

 

“Why you don’t answer my messages?” asked back the short girl.

 

“I was busy.”

 

“Busy with what?”

 

“At least I’m not busy flirting with guys!” said Sowon raising her voice.

 

“What flirting with guys?! I didn’t flirt!!” answered Eunha loudly too.

 

“I don’t want to hear anything. Anyways, I have guests here. We will talk another day.” said Sowon coldly.

 

“I can’t join?” asked Eunha gripping Sowon’s arm before she enter the house and leave her outside.

 

“You don’t know Yerin.” just said Sowon looking down at Eunha.

 

“I can get to know her.” insisted Eunha tightening her grip on Sowon who sighed and let Eunha in to join the girls.

 

As they entered, they saw SinB and Yerin fooling around on the sofa.

 

They sat up more calmly as they saw Eunha and Sowon. “Joining us Eunha?” asked SinB smiling at the short girl.

 

Eunha nodded. “If you girls don’t mind...” she said shyly as she looked at Yerin.

 

Yerin smiled. “Of course we don’t mind. Let me introduce myself properly, my name is Yerin. We study in the same school. It’s very nice to meet you.” said Yerin nicely.

 

Eunha smiled. “Hi, my name is Eunha, I’m SinB and Sowon friend. It’s nice to meet you too!” answered Eunha.

 

SinB giggled. “You two look like you are in a professional business meeting!! Come on!!” she exclaimed which made the tension left as Sowon and Eunha laughed too.

 

“So, what you girls want to do?” asked Sowon as she was getting drinks in the kitchen. Eunha followed the tall girl to help her. “What are you doing here?” asked Sowon lowly.


“Help you of course…” frowned Eunha. “Isn’t that obvious?”

 

“I don’t need your help. Just go join SinB.” said coldly Sowon not even looking at the short girl.

 

Eunha frowned at her and got closer. “We need to talk…” she whispered.

 

“What is there to talk about?”

 

“Let me explain at least before getting mad at me!”

 

“I don’t wanna hear you explanation Eunha.” said Sowon coldly before looking at the living room direction, they could hear Yerin and SinB laugh together. “By the way if you really don’t want me to be even more mad you better not open your mouth in front Yuju about SinB hanging out with Yerin.” added Sowon very seriously.

 

Eunha frowned. “What? Why?”

 

Sowon sighed. “Yuju hate Yerin, I don’t want SinB to be in trouble because of all this okay so just keep this to yourself.” said Sowon to Eunha who rolled her eyes.

 

“Okay.” mumbled Eunha before sighing. “When it’s about SinB you talk to me but when I ask you to listen to me you don’t wanna listen?” she insisted again. “Please, let me tell you what happened.” begged Eunha but Sowon shook her head.

 

“Just leave me alone. I don’t want to hear anything from you. At least not today!” said the tall girl raising her voice a little.

 

“I don’t want to. I’m gonna stay here.” said Eunha determined.

 

“Fine, then stay here.” said Sowon as she took the beverage and walked out of the kitchen to join the other girls. Eunha was sad, she slowly walked out to join the girls too and sat beside Sowon in silence.

 

“What is there to do here?” asked Yerin.

 

“Usually we would go swimming but it’s getting dark so I don’t think it’s a good idea…” frowned SinB.

 

“True, plus Yerin doesn’t have her swimming suit neither!” said Sowon in which Yerin nodded.

 

“Next time then!” said SinB smiling, already hoping to hang out with Yerin at Sowon’s house another time.

 

“Hmm, what about we play some board game??” proposed Eunha and Sowon nodded.

 

“Yeah we could do that.” said the tall girl and Eunha walked to a closet and picked up some of Sowon’s game to bring them on the coffee table so they could choose what to play.

 

SinB choose one of the game and smiled. “In team of two.” she said as she smiled at Yerin.

 

“So, me and SinB?” asked Yerin but Sowon looked at them unsure.

 

“We should mix.” said the tall girl in which SinB was surprised.

 

Wouldn’t Sowon want to be with Eunha? but then Eunha quickly intercepted. “Yeah, me and Sowon versus you and SinB!”

 

“I said no Eunha. Yerin is new to the group, it won’t be fair if we are put together.” answered Sowon in a strict tone.

 

Eunha frowned then slowly nodded while looking down.

 

Yerin looked at them and smiled. “Don’t worry about me, I’m sure me and SinB can kick your !” said Yerin with a teasing tone in which SinB nodded.

 

“Yeah! Don’t worry about us!” insisted SinB but then she earned a glare from Sowon but decided to ignore it.

 

“Okay, so it’s a game where we play one team at a time. One of the member pick up a card, that card have a description of an action or object and have to mime so the other can find out what’s on the card. The goal of this game is having the other teammate guess as much cards as possible within the time frame.” explained Sowon to Yerin who nodded excited to play.

 

“Ah! Sure! So, in a way, the easiest way to win is when you know each other very well.” she said in which SinB nodded.

 

“Yeah, that’s why they always win! They know each other since forever! We always tease them that they are an old married couple!” laughed sinB which made Eunha blush but Sowon stayed indifferent.

 

“Anyways, let’s start.” said Sowon not wanting to hear more about Eunha and her.

 

As the game goes, Sowon wasn’t really paying attention. Eunha was doing all kind of action but Sowon didn’t seem to be able to guess it. More like that tall girl was making zero effort to participate.

 

“Yah!! Sowon! We are losing!!!” whined Eunha while SinB and Yerin were laughing.

 

“Okay giraffe. Your turn to do and Eunha to guess.” said SinB excited to see her and Yerin had a chance to win this time.

 

Then Sowon was doing some action but Eunha could only guess a few which made the latter frowned. “Yah!! How could you mimic this object like this!!” scolded Eunha but then Sowon just stared at her.

 

“Yeah, I don’t seem to be able to portray what you want to see. So you might as well change partner if you want.” said Sowon as she looked away.

 

Eunha was hurt, she looked down.

 

Yerin looked at SinB confused but SinB didn’t know what to do.

 

“Well well well, seem like even the old married couple could miss from time to time. Which mean we win the game Yerin!!” exclaimed SinB happily trying to make the tension better but then earned a glare from both Eunha and Sowon. “Yah, both of you look like you want to swallow me alive!! Save me ar Yerin!!!” said SinB as she hide behind Yerin which made everyone laugh.

 

After a while, Yerin looked at the time. “Ah, it’s getting late, I better go home.”

 

“Let me walk you home then.” suggested SinB and Yerin nodded.

 

“What about you Eunha?” asked SinB looking at the short girl.

 

“She will go home with you too.” said Sowon quickly.

 

“But, I want to stay here for a bit more.” said Eunha looking at Sowon sadly.

 

“I need to go get my mom tonight.” said Sowon. Eunha frowned then slowly nodded knowing the latter really didn’t want to talk tonight.

 

As they walked away from Sowon’s house, Eunha walked with them until the intersection then they bid their farewell.

 

When they got to Yerin’s house, Yerin saw Yejun running out of the house and jump into SinB. “SinB noona!!!!” he hugged SinB tight in which SinB return the hug.

 

“Hello my little Yejunnie!” said SinB with a big smile on her lips.

 

“Yah, where’s my hug you brat?!” asked Yerin frowning. Yejun let go of SinB and hugged Yerin and asked her to pick him up. Yerin rolled her eyes but did it anyway.

 

SinB smiled. “Okay then, I shall go home now! Have a great night!” she said nicely.

 

Yejun pouted. “SinB noona leaving already?!” he asked sadly in which SinB nodded.

 

“Yeah Yejun, noona need to go, it’s getting darker.” she explained to the little boy but then Yejun pouted even more. “I will see you tomorrow Yejunnie remember?” she added to cheer him up a little.

 

Yejun nodded and finally smiled again. “Araso!! I will see you tomorrow!!” he answered excited.

 

“Don’t forget to finish your homework!” said SinB teasing him which made Yejun pout.

 

“Call me when you are home SinB? Or text me?” asked Yerin.

 

SinB nodded as she waved good-bye to them and walked toward her home.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello hello! oh no!  Sowon doesn't want to listen to eunha n eunha is saying she has an explanation.  What explanation is it n do you think it's valid?  What will happen to our WonHa?? 

And now this time is Sowon+Sinrin!  I hope you enjoyed the chapter ! And that it made you smile at the SinRin interaction!  Let us know what you think as usual!